Where were you when Sargon DESTROYED le Alt Right?

go ahead and squeal niggers in the alt kike :p

What did sargon of blackdad mean by this?

BASED

Robertsniggers prove this

(you)

What do you call a female soyboy?

Is he still butthurt about dickie calling him an autist?

What do you call a cheetosoyboy?

How can you kikes still be mad over the election?

There's nothing to prove Emma "Zach" Watson.

>>>Holla Forums already

Is soywhore a viable option?

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/tumblr/

>>>/women/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/

The alt-righters have been so abrasive and alpha, he wants them to breed his wife?

*multi-board shitposting activated*

Well he's not wrong. A lot of them do behave like niggers.
I still don't want Muslim immigration in my country.

Sargon, there is a Faustian spirit that animates the White Man…

And neither does Sargon

I can't even disagree with him on this, the alt-right is a meme movement and has always been one.

Sargun*

How is this faggot still so gullible? Reminds me of the time john kelly - the most witless low energy gg goon in the history of witless low energy gg goons - made him lose his shit on his own stream and that was before he had 500k+ subs. Dude needs to either dump his wife and her son, man up and start a real family or just accept the fact he’s a cuck and embrace it.

Because he's an emotional faggot. He always used to brag about he likes to shitpost and piss people off, now suddenly he's being a seriousfag. It's like a 14yo with a trollface avatar in the youtube comment section bragging how they are epic trolls and then when people call them out for being pretentious fags, they flip out.

Has he actually smartened up on that one? I thought he was happy to live alongside people so long as they weren't "extremists" or whatnot.

But sargon is now white, why does he expect white people to be polite to him? He said it himself, whites should be polite to each other

i was giving head to an illegal

How was it?

made me start hormone therapy.

OwO

watsonfag on suicide watch

:3 i barely started but if you're in the Toronto area a good friend of mine, Kiki Lamb can make you feel all kinds of excitement and passion for the right price ;3

Wanna get pozzed together? >:3

yes!

Death to the center left.