WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP

WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP.

You think the kike government lies about everything EXCEPT space?!

what's the payoff for lying about space?

I guess Elon Musk just pretended to launch his car into space, then.

keeping humans from understanding god?
"I see no God up here" really doesn't seem like an awfully specific thing to say?

Keep huffing paint until you choke on the fumes and die.

Jewgle "triangulation."

You're welcome.

You flat earther cunts are just as stupid as the WE WUZ KANGZ Hotep niggers.

I missed that.

Also what about 8 Inches Per Mile Squared?

What if God is a state of consciousness all people can experience?

But it's like 11 PM here.

Space doesn't exist retards, not even Earth exists.

We'll be sure to leave you here with the niggers when we leave for Mars.

Reminder that Obongo gave Elon Musk 5 billion taxpayer bux, and that he is forever indebted.

Yuri never said that.

And what fucking technology do you think boats use. I'm going to go find whatever thread you're sliding.

Care to enlighten us?
Is God up in the sky like it says in the torah?

MAKE SURE YOU SAGE WHEN REPLYING TO THESE MORONS

Idiots like you are why we're going to have to gradually phase out Christianity in the Reich.

probably the one about the liddle kidz foundation. it won't even load all the way for me.

Pretty sure they are just shills who are trying to poison the well, or at least that's how it started.

They are just carrying one of those magical towers with them!

any geocacher or comms guy knows this is bullshit.

I've gotten cell data from more than 50 miles from a cell tower in Colorado on a mountain before.

Yeah the GPS gets location data it's the map on the cell phones needs to be downloaded by the navigation app.

You can still get coordinates you just need to get a map app that stores the map of the area you're going to be on your phone for them to be of any use.

ya think they use counterrevolution tactics against conspiracy theorists? taint credibility by throwing false leads and leading good leads to failure?

I think they plant seeds and there are people dumb enough to pick it up and spread it. Flat earth threads are good slide material

BECAUSE NEWFAGS LIKE YOU PEOPLE FORGET TO FUCKING SAGE

I don't like to believe in anything unless I have some tangible evidence in front of me, so I don't have any opinion of space being real or not (although I favor the former tbh). But the payoff has been discussed in different conspiracy theories, the one that has made most sense to me being called Blue NWO something or another, I forget. Essentially, at some point when technology has advanced enough, the cabal will make it seem like an alien has come from outer space to control the world. The artificial alien(s) that have come will seem almost godlike, and will be followed strictly by the world as such. IDK tho, we'll see what happens I guess.

right on schedule

Lmao so tell me what the tumbling satellite I saw during the blood super moon was then?
I live in and have spent much time in places like that, GPS works just fine. Your faggy cellphone data connection doesn't you moron.

WE WUZ FLAT EARTH AN SHIET
fuck off

make sense