Rian Johnson is the man

Apologize

Bruh, how long do you intend to force this meme for?

Reminder, and there isn't one single thing anyone on this godforsaken board can to to retort this following statement: the plebs that loved the force awakens and rogue one hated the last jedi

False dichotomy, your entire argument is based on a misrepresentation.

That's the best you got?

People that loved attack of the clones and people that hated attack of the clones and loved the force awakens hate the last jedi.

REAALLLLLY MAKES YOU FUCKING TINK

I'm saying you're a fallacy spouting dumb ass who makes broad generalizations and groups people into two groups to justify your arguement with no conclusive data.

KEK

Show me your sample groups friend, and even you did have that it doesn't change the fact your arguement is based on creating a fallacious two group system and attacking a strawman you've made to represent the unfavoured group.

He deserved.

user the force awakens was praised by audiences and two years later that same audience hated the last jedi

Riankino is too good for this world.

Not exactly, you can find normies sperging about "muh Luke" everywhere, the same normies who thought Abrams saved Star Wars.

Defending Johnson and TLJ is an exercise in futility because the same people defending it now will quietly turn on it when Episode IX is around the corner, just like they did with TFA when defending TLJ. These people have short attention span and no integrity, they will not even remember they defended this movie in the first place.

I don't give one single shit about IX, VIII was good

(You) Farmers are sad sad fucks.

Why?

No one with a working brain could think Episode VIII was actually good. Only a retard obsessed with ‘trolling’ would put the idea forward in a desperate bid for attention.

Why to which part?

Holla Forums hated both. You’re a dumb faggot.

Why you think its a good movie?

Holla Forums hates everything except dogshit like john wick thats not an argument

Because it actually had direction and said fuck you to everything JJ did

Holla Forums likes the prequels, goon.

Yea and only 1/3 prequels are good. Really make you think

Maybe we hate movies because they're bad, not just out of contrarianism.

That doesn't compute when what you like is usually bad

Maybe it is you who has bad taste.

I don't

Bet you do.

Dont do it.

sage