Looks the the subhuman kikes at Rotten Tomatoes got caught again giving nigger propaganda good reviews

Looks the the subhuman kikes at Rotten Tomatoes got caught again giving nigger propaganda good reviews

Looks like the average viewer is a brainlet and doesn't understand the nuances and innovations of the show.

I remember the good old days when critics and audiences aligned.

inb4 wah wah wah i hate harry potter, you're a fucking sperg fuck off

You mean when movies weren't just narratives to appeal to one's beliefs?

NICE TRY SUBHUMAN KIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO WIPE WHITES EXTINCT KILL YOURSELF=

RT will only come out looking bad if black panther flops. Would say it definitely will except since kosher woman am done trying to predict what normalfaggots will throw their shekels at.

If we wanted to do that, we wouldn't do it with television. We're more powerful than that.

Harry Potter is shit, but at least it was a fresh concept in a time where everyone was making the same recycled bullshit.

Harry Potter is not shit, you saying it's shit is a badge of honor because you, you, are always wrongo bongo.

Anything that pisses off Holla Forums is a good thing.

t. Cocksucking tranny from /trannypol/

Have to disagree with you there user: Harry Potter is not only shit shit is actually synonymous with Harry Potter, a fact expressed in the following equation

Harry + Potter = Shit

No you saying that proves it isn't

When the DOTR comes Harry Potter fans will be the first to hang.

Nice dubs but they don’t change the fact HP is shit. They are boilerplate children’s books latched onto by semi-literate adults and adapted into boring, unwatchable movies.
Tell me there’s anything more to it than that.

FUCK OFF SCHLOMO STOP PUSHING RACEMIXING KILL YOURSELF

more like harry potty

YOU
WILL
NOT
TAKE
THIS
AWAY
FROM
PoCs!

jewish communist btw

kek

see

Blah blah didn't read the films are good

Why live?

Found the brainlet. No memeing. You're that fucking dumb.

Children's literature is boring to adults, specially predictable crap like Harry Potter

The state of film folks

Blah blah blah

The films were commonly said to be different from the books because they are turns out film is a different medium and composed of multiple people instead of an author.

Is this a loli?

For:

user every single negative criticism of the movies is that they did after the first two.

I remember reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and watching the movie after and there weren't huge differences. You're delusional

user plebs are the problem, they definitely said it wasn't like the book. They even complained that the actors wore normal clothing in some scenes (that werent the normal school day) when harry has jeans and adidas on the cover.

They definitely said muh books!

lmao

Kangs my nigga

Fuck