Is there an unknown rule that you have to nominate Meryl Streep to every fucking oscar?

Is there an unknown rule that you have to nominate Meryl Streep to every fucking oscar?

She’s well arguably the best living actress. Shit person, great actress.

hmmmm….

you mean where she pretends to know nothing about weinstein's benis adventures

Shut up, Harvey.

Name a better actress (besides Glenda Jackson who none of you plebs have heard of anyway).

Name a good actress, tbh.

leah gotti is up there for sure

Kate blanchett is the closest you’re going to get to Streep. Winslet is up there too despite not really having comparable range + being a fatty.

Arguably best living actress, meet unarguably best living actress

Is there any more proof than this bitch that oscars mean nothing?

ACT

Has she ever done even an english accent? If no she’s not even on par with gwyneth paltrow or lindsay lohan.

Stay mad, sweaty.
Can't beat this MANIC girl when it comes to acting.

She's a shit actress lol, please stop trying to act tough.

The girl posted above you probably.

She’s a character actress user, and an unattractive one at that. Streep is a chameleon with a laundry list of goat performances on screen AND stage.

>this will be the end of Emily Jean Stone, said increasingly SWEATY man for the seventh time this year

shit tier b8

You're right it is bait because she only plays Emma Stone.

That's a meaningless meme and you know it. It's as shitty as the "dishonest" meme.

No it really isn't, I'm sorry you are blind and deaf.

BRAAP

Being a character actor means she’s always playing herself, it’s like comparing Christopher Walken to Gary Oldman or Brad Pitt to Tom Hardy. You can prefer her and all (god knows why you would) however Streep is objectively a better actress by several orders of magnitude.

Dubs confirm

Yeah that's why the man Streep worships cast her as his first choice

Degenerate

She is as bad and overrated as Meryl Streep.

She probably let him jack off in front of her, would explain how she went from love interest to a fat curly headed fuck like jonah hill to ryan gosling in less than a year.

Correct

The critics love her, the academy loves her, the audiences love her, people go as far as taking pay cuts to work with her because of how good she is.
btw Gwen Stacy>Mary Jane

I was talking about Woody Allen and he only directed her much later.

Reported for underage b&. Watch A Cry in the Dark, Silkwood, Sophie’s Choice and Angels in America then get back to me kiddo.

The critics and academy mean aboslotely nothing. I'm not shitposting here.

Take a step back and listen to yourself. Critics and the academy? What do critics in 2018 and the academy in 2018 or 2017 mean? They mean absolutely nothing. They are completely a farce. It's actually proof that Emma Stone is dogshit with the fact that she is praised by ((((((critics)))))) and the ((((((academy))))))

Battle of the sexes didn't even gross it's budget, nobody cares.

Ftfy

Point still stands.

The one fapping is Big Harv

could your taste be any more shit?

Here's your (You)
Yeah I could be a potterpleb

I would punch you in the face if I saw you irl, Stone is shit.

Kek

She knows where the lolis are buried.

What's the problem, sweaty?
Can't deal with the truth, little man?

made me spit my drink, kek

Imagine thinking the oscars are legit

There's worse things than that

Feels good

Chances are you will, unless you're a perma-khhv

I've had 5 years of relationships and don't have it.

lucky, I guess

Ignorance is bliss. I can't recover from this now, I will never be able to bluepill myself back.

This

Some men just want to watch the world burn

>>1128537 >>1128542 >>1128554 >>1128562 >>1128566 >>1128617 >>1128651 >>1128657 >>1128664 >>1128715 >>1128730
All me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what's the point of pretending to be a stonefag and a stone hater at the same time?
Are you either one IRL?
Is that a shop and I bit the b8?

Stone sucks

I don't know if she does or not, I want to understand the autism behind that behavior

Well, I don't care for Stone (I never watched a film with her in it) but know she's polarizing. So I was hoping to start a little drama and sit back to watch.

They only affect normalfag's opinion though.

i've been strangely attracted to her since i was young. i'm almost 30 and i'd still hit that.

ew dude gross

whats up with big dick harvey being photographed with all the hot actresses?

HARVESTED

you would love her ugly daughters then

She's a bull dyke that gets her way.
Just look at all the rage. She used to be relatively good looking and now she's old, dried up and ugly.

This woman decides to use her speech for her daily "most overrated actress" award to cry about big meanie Drumph mocking a reporter for the Washington Post and every toadie in the room clapped to her "bravery"

Meanwhile her buddy Roman Polanski flees the country because of statutory rape charges and she gives him a standing ovation in his absence. Now old Harvey "wanna be a star? Spread those legs far" Weinstein has been exposed and she acts like all is well in Tinseltown. This hypocrisy is why people think Hollywood is full of CUNTS, and it's true!
Celebrity worship has got to be the worst consequence of the human mind since warfare.

She killed the baby and (((Hollywood))) blamed it on the innocent Dingos.

Normie friends telling me that Zoe Quinn had her name on an (((Adult Swim))) bumper last night. Did you all catch it?

God damnit, i thought I was on the main board and wanted to make my own thread. Now don't have the means to delete this.

The pattern I notice is that there's a bunch of cunts.
I didn't catch it because I don't watch tv or movies. Where do you think you are?

FUCK THE OSCARS

ACT

NOT GAY

lmao, reminded me of this only that this is intentional

No, she's not.

Fuck you.

She knew