"Swastikas" drawn on Polish embassy in Israel

Hey, rabbi. Whatcha doin'?
archive.is/7hXOD

Why can jews never manage to draw a swastika correclty?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180215234922/https://8ch.net/pol/res/11270819.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For being supposedly the highest IQ people in the world they seem to false-flag with the intellectual capacity of a bunch of inbred monkeys

high verbal IQ
sub-par visuo-spatial IQ
(incidentally why math and engineering is downplayed in education so much)

Hale Hortler

Hile Hortler

Because in their mind the swastika is so abhorrent and evil that they are not allowed to look at it and thus cannot properly draw it.

So its a salty "Nationalism for me, but not for thee" Zionist kike

The same reason they can't write "god."

SEEG HALE

HALE HORTLER

You think they actually vandalize themselves?

They pay low-IQ edgelords to do their dirty work.

Because Israel literally has an average IQ of 80.

So 4ever anti-christ then the confused swastika could be them just being jewish.

Heil hortler

The kike cannot inscribe a symbol of good.

A possibility. I just don't see a jew spending a dime on something they could do themselves. It would also leave no loose ends.

What happens when a jew realizes the galaxy is swastika?

HALP HOOTLAIR
$15.99 GAS THE BIKES RACE CAR NOW

HAJEL HOOTLER.

Why do you think they are killing space exploration as well as working towards making us ignorant, mongrelized slaves?

The same lack visual, spatial and body intelligence that doesn't allow Jews to be succesful in arts, crafts, engineering and sports, prevents them from making a swastika.

No doubt these people have a problem driving their car backwards into a parking lot, catching a ball that is thrown at them or building a lego house.

sad really.

>*Hearty Aryan chuckles*

Those are some obvious Hale Hortler's for sure.
Kikes are believers of symbology and numerology, they cannot draw an enemy symbol correctly or they give it power.

Major Keks

ALWAYS drawn wrong. It might bring bad luck to them otherwise.

Because they believe that repetition of words and symbols of a thing give that thing power. They want to play victim while also not giving power to us.

Note that it is a direct line of reasoning from there to the fact that they are devil worshippers because they refuse to say the word "God". They don't want to give the God of good and truth power. They reserve such things for their true god, Moloch.

WHATCHA DOIN'?

at least they didn't forget to uninstall the hebrew font from the sharpie…

This is done to inform other kikes that it's a kike work.
So that other kikes know not to expose it as a hoax.
They use exactly the same method for mass shooting/terrorism/crime hoaxes.
Ever noticed strangely out of place, highly precise numbers in stories, where you'd expect the figure to rather be a rough estimate?
e.g instead of
You will see.

HAŁWA HILTEROWI

HAYL HORTLER!

Remember, they can't touch our symbols. They are lower beings, apostatic to the divine order and hybridized with yhwh's creations.

So they just admitted to all those false flags by drawing those fucked up non-swastikas? Good, charge them.

This. Basically kikes are like children. They talk big and try to convince others that they are number one, but the truth is that it stems from insecurity. Deep inside their souls (if they have one) they know what they are. How other races see them. How spiritually-low they are.

I see, very nice.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Google:

Jewish networking
Black networking
Hispanic Networking
Asian Networking
Indian Networking
Muslim Networking

And let's add Gay and Women networking.

vs.

White Networking

Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

web.archive.org/web/20180215234922/https://8ch.net/pol/res/11270819.html

I'm the last man to defend Jews but that average 80IQ is brought down to that level because of Arabs.

It's the Big Dipper as it moves through the seasons you retarded niggers

Why do you think they become lawyers?

That's some next level memetics.
Their symbol means "water kills the sun", or "drown the light", or "destroy the truth"

Just take a look at the average IQ of majority Jewish Israel if you want to have your pistachios prompted.

Kys

so, deep inside the hole where the rest of us have souls

That's funny, cause Arab IQ average is 85 IIRC. The Mudslime IQ average is dragged down by nigger mudslimes like Somalis

low IQ detected, It's the also direction in which the galaxy spins

The entire universe is a fractal swastika. Everything spirals, be it downwards, upwards or outwards.

>(((Mateusz Morawiecki)))

It's kinda redundant to point out, because its obvious that jews painted those hoil holter swastikas because we Poles are worse then nazis.

Have you ever used spraypaint which makes a straight line instead of a circle? That would be much easier to do by accident than on purpose.

They created the tests to cater to their style of communication, it isn't an accurate reflection of their ability. Even in the professions that rely on it (lawyers) they had to change the rules and create the laws that favored their type of communication in order to succeed.
It's a stacked deck, not a high IQ.

Because if they drew an actual swastika they would turn to dust. It's similiar to a vampire that can't draw/hold a christian cross.

I believe it is because the swastika is a symbol of purity and nature. I think that is the reason they cannot draw on properly ever as the jew is anti-purity and anti-nature.

I have. It would take a direct effort to make those markings but it can be done. Line sprays work like calligraphy pens. If the accents/marks were attached in a calligraphic manner then yes it could be a great COINKIDINK but alas, they are separate marks with their own starts and stops.

Just how

The symbol they attempted on the left reminds me of the rune in pic related. Does any user know what this rune is called? I want to look them up. Thanks.

Every fucking time…

It's so fucking sad. Even niggers I can see keeping alive in small African pockets so I can go play bongos or soccer with them. But kikes can't even do that much. Ffs niggers can even play baseball sometimes. Kikes? Nada.

It's like looking at a pug and realizing you are in fact seeing a mistake of breeding that shouldn't have survived, you want to feel bad at your younger self for ever getting involved with tolerating it.

The Odinist lady I know says that shitskins and kikes can't draw the Cross of Thor because it is a holy symbol.

The best part though is since it's pissrael it demonstrates that JEWS use the swastika as a hate symbol. To any normal White person, it is a holy symbol. Only kikes see hatred in something so beautiful.

The kike fears the Swastika. It’s a powerful symbol so they will never draw it correctly.
Drawing a Swastika incorrectly allows the kike to get the desired effect of an oy vey tier headline without fear of the empowerment the Swastika actually causes.
Know your enemy.

The muh jewish IQ is such a forced meme. Let’s look at this a little closer.
Which of the Jews have the highest IQ? Ashkenazi. What are ashkenazi Jews? They’re majority Western European DNA contaminated with kike DNA. If the Jew DNA were the contributing factor to the IQ then the Arab Mizrahi Jews would have the highest IQ of all - except they don’t; they have the lowest.

Odal

I came into thread seeing the pic, thanks lads.

Checked, though not with pride

HAIL HORTLER!

Your image gives an example of a study "which Lynn considers representative," noting that it sampled over a thousand Jews and white gentiles each, and still the goyim got BTFO. Noting this, the antisemitic researcher in question still disbelieves in the reality of high Jewish IQ, because of one of their scores being "at the lower end of estimates" of Jewish ability according to other studies, and alleging that "these other estimates are non-representative and therefore technically flawed." So because an otherwise OK study that he admits is representative confirms the data in other studies, and he discredits those because they didn't collect data on enough people, that means the study he previously accepted was also flawed.
This argument suggests that Jews do have a naturally high IQ. An IQ test measures ability, not opinions. If a test has "too many Jews" taking it, and comes back with a high average IQ for that group, that means that Jews have a high average IQ, just like a poll that has too many Democrats showing Hillary in the lead means those Democrats will, in fact vote for Hillary.
Look at that doublethink. High Jewish IQ is a myth because Jews were oversampled, and because they weren't oversampled enough. In any case, as I've already mentioned, the studies with small Jewish sample sizes had their results confirmed by a study OK'd by the cited researcher as having a good sample size. The only "flaw" the researcher, Lynn, finds with that acceptably-sized study is that it confirms those "unrepresentative" studies, which aren't allowed to be right because "hurr durr not enuff ppl".

First you count on the stupidity of your adversary, then when there's no other way out, you yourselves simply play stupid. The more I argue with you stormderps…

You can't explain that.

Tru Pleb. Have a spoonfeed.

You ever get to the point in an argument where you confirm that your opponent simply can't understand your side of it and any further discussion is pointless?

its kinda the reason i dont argue too much anymore… something is either worth fighting about or it isnt..

FUGG :DDD HIBES HIBBLER

All the time. We're seeing it right now, in this very thread.

The utter lack of brain cells among stormderps was hilarious at first, but now the laughs are cheapened by the inescapable reality that yes, actual people really are this stupid, and no, they can't learn. Ever.

That's his name. The four letter YHWH.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

HALE HORTLER

>>>/evropean/
>>>/evropean/
>>>/evropean/
>>>/evropean/
>>>/evropean/
>>>/evropean/
>>>/evropean/