Games with little to no cannon fodder

What are some games where just about every enemy, even the weakest ones there, are ruthless and require skill and tactics to defeat?

lol

Ninja gaiden 2 has lots of cannon fodder, it even has a section near the end where about a 100 ninjas come at you and your game starts lagging so bad it actually made me think it was slow motion.

Enemies varied from
to
WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD MOTHERFUCKER

Age of Decadence and Dungeon Rats

I mean in terms of the enemies not being complete pushovers. I still feel that Ninja Gaiden 2's enemies are aggressive enough to be a significant threat, at least compared to other games.

God Hand. If you're a scrub, even the little fucks will make you eat shit.

Furi

The entire Punch-Out!! series

Are ya tryina' cheat me again?

Glass Joe is a badass

once he wears the helmet

What game? Looks pretty comfy.

Dead Space wasn't bad
Dark Souls too

chess

I back this. What game is that?

Reverse search says Thief.

i miss the lichess threads

A "pawn" is basically another word for "cannon-fodder"

You niggas get Thief and play that shit.

thief the dark project gold, it's not comfy, and the combat is terrible, but it's a very daunting, tense game.

It's a game about punching people.

WHAT BOARD AM I ON

Thief: The Dark Project. One of the greatest stealth games out there. Go play it right now. There's Thief Gold which is Thief with some extra levels and a sequel Thief 2: The Metal Age. Ignore Thief 3 and 4 unless you love disappointment. Get Tfix too for some bugfixing and minor improvements, it's not necessary but I reccomend it. Both games support custom missions so there's also that. But please lurk more and don't be twelve years old next time, thankyou anons.

somebodys gotta be at the bottom rung of the ladder. theyre fully capable of killing any other piece and are something you have to consider when making a move.
well, require tactics to defeat without regretting it

it won't get any better

Obligatory Thief stuff.

Flames around you, flames, nothing but flames, burning your flesh.

oh no!

Fallout 2

All the difficulty is derived from the shitty skill management and leveling system though.

THIEF: THE DARK PROJECT/GOLD. PLAY IT NOWWWWWW.

I dunno, soon as you get the scythe human enemies become too easy to kill