Gaming Peripherals

So I wanted to get my partner new peripherals because he broke his keyboard. Any suggestions? Also general peripheral discussion thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomsguide.com/
pastebin.com/eb3PX3QH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get him a mechanical keyboard

People hate your pic related, but I love it.
Most common complaint is the lack of 1234 keys, but I just map the d-pad to 1234.

The old n52 was great, but it stopped production a long time ago. New units are held ransom for a huge price.

Razer made a replacement for the n52, called the tartarus, but it fucking REQUIRES you to keep the razer synapse program running 24/7 if you want to run customized keys. That's fucking garbage.

fuck no, I share a room with him and he plays whilst I sleep

>but get woken up by the sound of a pin drop

I have to have noise when I sleep. I was basically raised in a semi-truck, and I can't sleep unless I have a loud constant noise in the background, like that of an engine, air conditioner, or loud fan.

>>>/bog/

>>>/bog/

get him a new monitor then you baby, and if you're too cheap to do that, find one in your local junkyard. Offices throw them out in bulk all the time

So find him so silent keyboard or joystick or something.

Traps, Trannies, and FTM's are still gay.

Not really.

Why did they cut the ending off?
It's a shit meme without the final reaction from Man-Ray.

Nah, still gay. That video is like saying, "I masturbate to children and normal women, so I'm not a pedophile because my fapping average age is still 18"

Only if you take it.

Age=\=Sexuality

Traps are not gay my dude.

And only if the kids had the body of a 26 year old.

Your a pedo for finding this woman attractive because she is really 10.

Or I'm a grill, but that doesn't matter

Would definitely and unironically recommend one of these if he plays a lot of H-games.
Makes 3DCG and CM3D2 so much better.

just because I say partner doesn't mean I'm fucking them, it could be a gaming partner for all you fucking know

We all know it is untrue.
Also you kinda in very easy position. His Keyboard broke buy a new one.

I know I'm buying a fucking keyboard, I want to know which ones you lot think are any good

tomsguide.com/

faggot.

Not Razer.
I seriously believe that is entire secret towards buying a computer peripheral. You can also skip all that looks like they are selling towards "pro" gamers or 12 year olds.

Also difference between top tier computer peripherals are minimal differences in hardware and 200$, so I advice to go for cheaper one.

OP, I got a razer Orbweaver because I was stupid.
It has LITERAL ALWAYS ONLINE. For hardware.

This will be the last thing I will buy from that company ever. I still kick myself for ever having done that purchase.

Why didn't you just say a friend I game with? A partner implies some one your know professionally or a person close to you like a gf or wife; but this is video games so I doubt it's something professional.
Either this partner is a professional gamer your working with, which why are you asking Holla Forums for advice, or you have a person who you are close too but aren't (but should be )fucking yet.

Give us the relationship between you and your partner or were going to go off on assumptions, that being your a cuck of the Holla Forums variety.

if you're not getting a mechanical keyoboard then it literally doesn't fucking matter because they're all the same trash and the only thing that changes is the amount of leds and color of the plastic.

if you're getting a mechanical keyboard the type of switch matters a lot and is entirely dependant on the personal preference of the user so we can't help you.

Poor bastard has to play like a church mouse, and have a dry dick.
Seeing as you'll avoid any good boards just make sure the crap board you get him has a numpad, if he's the type of faggot that dislikes numpads then continue cucking him and get one anyway.

Projecting?

I'm getting him a good board. Why the fuck else would I ask Holla Forums which they thought were good?

Mistake #1
Is there ever a reason to purchase this overpriced Chinese shit with no basis for it's "gamer" name?
Why would it even need to be online let alone always online? I don't understand this and there must be some way you can google to disable this.

Well you said that you're not going to let him make noise while playing because you're sleeping and that you won't fuck him so I think that user is right on both occasions.

I never said that I don't fuck him, and I didn't say he can't make noise when I sleep.

And just because I say one thing doesn't mean another, doesn't mean that that's not the case.

now I know you're a woman

Dunno if you're here OP but Cherry MX Brown switches are probably your best bet if you wanted to get your faggot a decent keyboard

Next time you should pretend you're a faggot, faggot OP.
or bare thy bosoms

Funny thing is, I am a faggot

And here I thought you were a LARPing faggot.

You already said no to mechanical boards. Get your boyfriend a 10 dollar mircoshit board and a desk you can fit under, he'll love you some gaming blowjobs.

this thread was shit before it was created

I love giving them more than he loves getting them.

This.

I'm the same except it's because I suffer from tinnitus, I can't stand being in silence period.

Best keymap coming through
Mouse sword and keyboard all day

I have a Logitech G13. It's Logitech's answer to your pic, and it's pretty good. It's more symmetrical, and has a screen for some reason. It's good, but you need Logitech's software to use it. If you're a Linuxfag there's a driver out there but you configure it using scripts
Personally I've found that you can do with a non-shit rubberdome keyboard just fine. Mechanical is nice if you have the money but don't discount your average office-grade Dell keyboard.
Has anyone here got a Clearly Superior Trackball? I've been thinking of getting one but they're fucking expensive.

Get a load of this bitch.

Great thread faggot

I own the orb-weaver, which is essentially a newer version of the thing in the OP pic. I've also used a ton of shit like it in general

I like it a lot, it's pretty comfy and even though it only has a d-pad and not an analog stick, it still feels nicer then wasd for movement. It's more expensive then it should be though. There's a cheaper version called the tartarus which just has slightly less keys.

I'm thinking of getting the Hori assault commander pro or whatever the fuck it's called because it looks like the same thing ergnomically but with an actual analog stick, but it's technically made for the PS4 so I don't know how good the PC driver support will be.

I know the logictech g13 had an actual analog stick too but most games didn't actually support reading analog inputs from it anyways so i'm worried the same will be true of it there.

Anyways, I wrote a huge writeup on a ton of these devices for somebody on reddit a while back, so if anybody is interested in getting one it might be worth reading through it: pastebin.com/eb3PX3QH

Is your partner transitioning or are you honest about being a faggot?

lol Razerfags btfo.