He killed millions

He killed millions.

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.com/images/search?text=jew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uh, that's not Hitler. Can you, um, maybe take it back to pol? k thanks

Make like your hero and die a failure in a basement.

Also highly questionable whether or not he actually died in that bunker. He fugged up big time going for leningrad instead of seizing and holding the caucus oil fields, will at least give you that.

CIA declassified files saying hitler actually fled to venezuelia
Before you ask for a source
1. Search it up you retard
2. The burden of proof actually means you have to prove he died in the bunker FIRST before I have to prove anything

If Hitler went for Russia's fuel supply there's a good chance America's citizens would have said "haha get fucked reds" and FDR would autistically screech and shit himself like the crippled communist he was, so basically lend-lease would have never happened.

>Killed a fellow (((tribesman))) and two gooks

What's the problem here? Sounds like /ourkike/ to me.

Hitler honestly wasn't a great leader. He had some merits but he also made a lot of mistakes and almost certainly had some form of aspergers. Now Salazar on the other hand, he was a great leader.

Asperger's doesn't exist, it's just poor social skills.

He killed children.

How come there are only 55,000 listed then.
yandex.com/images/search?text=jew

Occasionally, just occasionally these days, the internet still makes me a little sick to my stomach. The fact that this accident, which claimed 3 lives and gave my father PTSD for my entire time of knowing him (I was born in 1985), is repeatedly retold with apocryphal elements and only cursory mention that there was a huge, well prosecuted trial that ended in an ACQUITTAL based on YOU KNOW IT BEING AN ACTUAL FLUKE ACCIDENT and that being unequivocably proven in court is horrifying to me. What's even darker is that people link me here, and are sure to let me know how much they hate me and that my father, a sweet, occasionally too loud man who was traumatized permanently by watching the death of one of his best friends on a movie he'd wanted to direct his entire life, is a piece of shit, disgusts me on a level that makes me queasy. What's even more epic, hilariously awful is the people in here using this as a platform to talk endlessly about how shitty I am because I said I didn't like a movie they liked. Three fucking people died. Little kids died. My mother, pregnant with me at the time, sat in court and watched my father for months be abandoned by EVERY professional friend in the industry because no one wanted to be associated with this tragedy. Vic Morrow, a great actor, was lost forever. Two young lives were ripped away. Safety rules were changed. I see this brought up as a weapon to attack my father. To attack the film industry. To attack me. Occasionally as a weapon to attack jews, which is the oddest of all. And every time it reminds me that being behind a keyboard, having vague cursory knowledge of an event 34 years ago, and a truly horrible .gif or .jpeg is all it takes to to turn some nice stranger into a completely vicious other. There's a reason it's called the Twilight Zone Accident, not the Twilight Zone Incident.

Hitler was an amazing leader, he inspired the best in people. Without him Germany would have remained cucked. During his short period in power he became a manifestation of the will of the German people.

It’s a meme you dip. Also if this was written by Max I’d expect better writing - sans run on sentences - from a professional screenwriter.

Also if this is Max: your father deserves all the pain and suffering he’s received over the years. Not for the twilight zone accident but Blues Brothers 2000.

For real though, whom?

Not really. The fact that he was so popular in Germany is evidence that many Germans felt and thought the way he did.

John Landis, directed some of the goat movies including blues brothers, american werewolf in london and animal house.

Has there ever been a great loss of life caused by Jews? Just curious, because it seems like Whites and Asians are the only ones killing people by the millions throughout history.

Tell that to the residents of Jericho.

Newfag or just retarded pls go

Of course they did and they still do. That's what makes a great leader, someone who can organise, unify and inspire people to act. Movements need leaders and voices and he gave a voice to the German people. You should listen to some of his speeches if you haven't, they're just as relevant today as they were back then.

Did you just come out of a 60 year coma or something?

Of course they live in an occupied puppet state run 1984 style today but deep down even the most brainwashed German knows the truth. They do not truly love Big Jew.

John Landis

Jim Watkins.