The mystery of Carl G. Jung's Black Books and his private Kek prophecies (see Abraxas in The Red Book)

The mystery of Carl G. Jung's Black Books and his private Kek prophecies (see Abraxas in The Red Book).

The force of the God is frightful.
"You shall experience even more of it (the quickening). You are in the second
age. The first age has been overcome (see Dagor Dagorath in Tolkien's works). This is the age of the
rulership of the son, whom you call the Frog God (Kek). A third age will
follow; the age of apportionment and harmonious power."

My soul, where did you go? Did you go to the animals?
I bind the Above with the Below. I bind God and animal.

Something in me is part animal, something part God, and a third
part human. Below you serpent, within you man, and above you
God. Beyond the serpent comes the phallus, then the earth, then
the moon, and finally the coldness and emptiness of outer space.

Above you comes the dove or the celestial soul, in which
love and foresight are united, just as poison and shrewdness are
united in the serpent. Shrewdness is the devil's understanding,
which always detects smaller things and finds chinks where you
suspect none.

If I am not conjoined through the uniting of the Below and
the Above, I brealc down into three parts: the serpent, and in that
or some other animal form I roam, living nature daimonically,
arousing fear and longing. The human soul, living forever within
you. The celestial soul, as such dwelling with the Gods, far from
you and unknown to you, appearing in the form of a bird. Each of
these three parts then is independent.

Beyond me stands the celestial mother. Its counterpart is the
phallus. Its mother is the earth, its goal is the heavenly mother.
The celestial mother is the daughter of the celestial world. Its
counterpart is the earth.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!FY9inBTK!EMCkEWGlULv0WHTkN6c1XCmicFzaHnaiOQ6Ff2ApdIM
pastebin.com/Ush6huDi
youtu.be/HK9u7Jz-vNA
libgen.io/book/
mega.nz/#!wIFnTDaZ!mbzuFQZG7I5rF75xrIIZHab3wLE_8ysjWt4S0m1Kr2Y
swfchan.com/11/51338/?136 grid.swf
(((youtube))).com/channel/UCJsoD5cTYoDgfrOY8YDrsNw/videos
chalcedon.edu/
mega.nz
archive.is/MkAIF
archive.is/R3JVK
tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Estel_(philosophical_concept)
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:42620?useskin=oasis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The celestial mother is illuminated through the spiritual sun.
Its counterpart is the moon. And just as the .moon is the cross-
ing to the dead of space, the spiritual sun is the crossing to the
Pleroma, the upper world of fullness. The moon is the God's
eye of emptiness, just as the sun is the God's eye of fullness. The
moon that you see is the symbol, just as the sun that you see. Sun
and moon, that is, their symbols, are Gods. There are still other
Gods; their symbols are the planets.

The celestial mother is a daimon among the order of the Gods,
an inhabitant of the heavenly world.

The Gods are favorable and unfavorable, impersonal, the souls of
stars, influences, forces, grandfathers of souls, rulers in the heavenly
world, both in space and in force. They are neither dangerous nor
kind, strong, yet humble, clarifications of the Pleroma and of the
eternal emptiness, configurations of the eternal qualities.

Their number is immeasurably great and leads over to the one
supreme fundamental, which contains all qualities in itself and
itself has none, a nothing and everything, the complete dissolution
of man, death and eternal life.

Man becomes through the principium individuationis. He strives
for absolute individuality, through which he ever increasingly
concentrates the absolute dissolution of the Pleroma. Through
this he malces the Pleroma the point that contains the greatest
tension and is itself a shining star, immeasurably small, just as
the Pleroma is immeasurably great. The more concentrated
the Pleroma becomes, the stronger the star of the individual
becomes. It is surrounded by shining clouds, a heavenly body in
the making, comparable to a small sun. It emits fire. Therefore it
is called: … Just like the sun, which
is also such a star, which is a God and grandfather of souls, the star
of the individual is also like the sun, a God and grandfather of the
souls. He is visible from time to time, just as I have described him.
His light is blue, like that of a distant star. He is far out in space,
cold and solitary, since he is beyond death. To attain individuality,
we need a large share of death. Therefore it is called …
since just as an innumerable number of men rule the earth, so a
countless number of stars and of Gods rule the celestial world.
To be sure, this God is the one who survives the death of men.

To him for whom solitude is Heaven, he goes to Heaven; to him
for whom it is Hell, he goes to Hell. Whoever does not follow
the principium individuationis to its end becomes no God, since he
cannot bear individuality.

The dead who besiege us are souls who have not fulfilled the
principium individuationis, or else they would have become distant
stars. Insofar as we do not fulfill it, the dead have a claim on us
and besiege us and we cannot escape them.

The God of the frogs or toads, the brainless, is the uniting of
the Christian God with Satan. His nature is like the flame; he is
like Eros, but a God; Eros is only a daimon.

The one God, to whom worship is due, is in the middle.

Kek = Serpent (Archon) + Man (user, goy) + God (Sun, as opposed to Saturn)
Source: The Red Book - mega.nz/#!FY9inBTK!EMCkEWGlULv0WHTkN6c1XCmicFzaHnaiOQ6Ff2ApdIM
The force of the God is frightful.

The Red Book, cataloguing Jung's "psychotic break", i.e a year spend taking tryptamine hallucinogens and meditating.
There's no evidence for this but circumstantial, Jung and Albert Hoffman were peers and neighbours. The published date of LSD's discovery is 1938 but Hoffman's work was not limited to LSD and he was the first to isolate a number of other hallucinogens including psilocybin.
Typically you don't just go psychotic for a year and then spontaneously recover with no ill effects and everything, including the experiences detailed in the Red Book is suggestive of deliberate alteration of the consciousness in pursuit of enlightenment.

The Red Book is a good read. Have a bump.

Said it before, I'll say it again, this man likely saved my life. Went through a depression entering middleschool, no friends and no idea what/who I was supposed to be. Then I got that old personality type test as part of a school exercise. Intp back then. I found out I wasn't broken, just different. That saved me from pondering suicide like some of my classmates. Saved me from pharmajew. Led me to here by many odd paths.

The bigass tome is a work of art.

I haven't read all of Serrano's books but he had a lot of respect for Jung and I don't think he'd buy that mainstream nonsense about his "psychotic break". They got along well and were on the same page in more than one way which should tell you a lot, especially with how degenerate leftists and New Age fags have taken their work and manipulated it to their agenda similar to Nietzsche. Jung had stated near the end that only poets would ever truly understand his work at its core while most would be completely oblivious to the deeper meanings of his work and it seems to have proven itself correct since going "mainstream".

The only problem I'd have which correlates with Serrano's sentiments about Jung is that he didn't go all the way like he should have. Instead he wanted to maintain his academic status and not be shunned so he back peddled or didn't elaborate on a host of things. The idea of the "group consciousness" being one of the major which was to hint that Aryans and non-Aryans are completely different not just mentally or physically, but spiritually. Something your basic bitch New Ager still doesn't grasp.

God is a kike and a cunt. Creation is a Crime against the Created.

How nice for you. Know that I cannot.

pastebin.com/Ush6huDi

Read my story and Cringe Harder. Nothing I've ever read has ever helped. It always just gets worse.

Whoa, calm down over there Travis Two Knives.

NO! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I'M SCREAMING AT CIANIGGERS!

While we're on the subject of Jung I'd recommend that people interested in this kind of stuff also check out Joseph Campbell, especially Myths to Live By. Campbell is a fantastic introduction to thinking in symbols.

Oh, and also The Masks of God even though it's a bit harder to find.

Well, he didn't even publish the Red book and wouldn't even allow access for decades!

There's your problem.

Reading Campbell in the 90s turned me into a little meme magician before I even knew what that was.

*the family wouldn't allow access for decades after his death.

I really hope you get better man. Just know that changing your perspective on life is pretty much all you need to start healing. Things started to get better for me precisely when I decided I didn't know everything, and my materialistic worldview might just be an illusion I'd made up for fear of the unknown and a desire to feel in control.
Two years later I was walking out of a church, feeling a great burden lifted from my shoulders after years of self-torture.

hope you don't answer with your usual whiny shit

Good luck.

Is this the same mentally-disturbed user who is posting a bunch of angry and whiny redtext and defeatism all over pol today?

Mods please ban

I know, right? He's about the best introduction to the basics that anyone could ask for.

I can't say if it's that guy, but I can say that I've seen his type plenty of times before.
>"troubled" user rejects every suggestion with a variety of "I've tried it", "I can't do that because ", "that wouldn't work", "not for me, I'm different", but proceeds to maintain that he wants help.
This is a kind of special snowflake/attention seeking/energy vampire troll.
The fact that he manages to write lengthy journals about his plight kind of rules out severe depression, as anyone who's experienced it could tell you.
tl;dr yeah I think I've seen him before.

If it's Asses and Elbows he's ban evading.

Gnosticism combined with Freudian perv-babble. Entertaining hogwash.

I checked another thread and all the posts ar ethe same id with identical text to posts on other threads across this board.

This dude is a nutjob thread derailer thats gonna an hero.

I reported.

Found the uninitiated. The red book is a work of art and catalogues the depths of the soul and the mysteries of the deep. It’s hard to process even for an adept and must be taken in small pieces.

Yep, that's him. He's an attention whore extraordinaire.

The “Red Book” seems like one of those works works where you should have prior understanding before diving into it. I’d like to study some of Jung's works and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I’m not the user you were responding to btw

DO. NOT. LIE. TO. ME.

DO NOT FUCKING LIE TO ME!

I can't change my perspective. The Voices won't let me. My worldview isn't materialistic. It's one of suffering caused by cosmic horror gods that torture us constantly through reincarnation.

There is nothing else. Only Eternal Misery.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

What is there but defeatism for the defeated?

I've tried most things before that I can try. They all failed. What then?

Its not ban evading if you've never posted from that IP, kike!

Report all you want. I'm right and you know it.

Move out.

This right here. Jung was a hack, and likely a kike. Nothing is more disgusting than the thought of uniting God with that faggot Satan. Fuck Jung and his blasphemous ideas.

checked, but absolutely incorrect. the words are right there plain to see. Even if you went by the bible, satan was a part of god at one point.

I'm the user you were replying to.
You know, honestly, I can't really point to a specific work that would prepare you for his writing, its rooted in mysteries and is a very esoteric work. The best thing I could suggest is to simply go on a inward journey and discover who you really are, and examine your soul up close, stare into the abyss. The hero with a thousand faces is a good place to look, reading-wise. But honestly no reading can really prepare you for what stands in front of you in the mirror.

Why are you roleplaying as an Invader Zim character going through a comedic existential crisis?

That's because you love being the victim.

Stop replying to him, he feeds off of (you)s. He has been doing this for almost 2 years and has been ban evading for the same amount of time. Just filter and report. Don't give him what he wants by helping derail a thread he doesn't like.

Nice dubs and sorry, I can't help but feel pity when I spot that faggot. Won't happen again.

I think you will appreciate this. youtu.be/HK9u7Jz-vNA

I’ll check out that book, thank you

Thanks i'll give it a listen.

He gave Freud a nervous breakdown for disagreeing with him at the very most basic level of thinking, just after being tapped for extending 'his legacy', Freud's 'great bulwark against the occult'. I.e.
Freudians then tried to destroy him.
It's the psyche equivalent of Edison vs Tesla, except Edison being a king of kikes.

Yes, he says gnostic shit that most Christians will pop a blood vessel at. He acknowledges this entirely. Yet the stuff he says carries some truth in it. The gnostic apocrypha has stuck around in symbology and alchemy and such for a reason, something there speaks to the soul.

Also to paraphrase him on the jewish race, "you can't skip two thousand years of spiritual development and call yourself civilized"

Woops,
-i.e. removing spirituality, making sexual libido and material possession the only motives, making all culture appear nurture rather than nature, removing any evidence of racial differences.

got any links? all I can find for "Myths to Live By" are shitty scam pdf links or a result from s3 which is split in a way that makes it hard to read… I'm picky that way, so wondering if you have anything better available.

Oh fuck off. Stop trying to turn every goddamn thread into christfag DnC garbage.

shit thread and shit op
answer why is it that kekistanis are always goblins?

libgen.io/book/ index.php?md5=8ABC64340D81765671E91B738B10AEB8
Libgen io is the greatest website ever made btw

*tips fedora*

Reminder that there are certain forces at play that attempt to limit any and all conversations related to spiritual enlightenment.
All of these actors coming on stage in blatant attempts to keep you weighed down in the muck and grime of this world and distract you from the things not of this world. They will stop at nothing to keep you away from the things that truly matter. There is no need to attack them, just ignore their attempts. If you have the capacity to be above it, be so and do so. Don't let those who are being controlled by evil cause your path to stray. Simply smile and continue on your journey.

Thank you! Didn't know about that site. Also didn't know it's blocked in Bongland…

But I got the pdf.

(checked)
>(((certain forces)))
wew

I got you fam.

Do you know of a PDF or audiobook of this?

mega.nz/#!wIFnTDaZ!mbzuFQZG7I5rF75xrIIZHab3wLE_8ysjWt4S0m1Kr2Y

Nah, I can't stand reading books on a computer screen. Ironic that I have no problem reading shitposts hours on end.
Audio book is highly unlikely as the illustrations are very important to the work.

Thank you user, its legit.

The 3rd picture is very interesting.

You're welcome. >>>/zundel/ is your friend

(User was banned for Muh Books)

Just a bit more on the hero myth.

2nd image looks like the political spectrum

Yes it is but there is also some other interesting questions to be asked concerning the coins.

Astute observation user. And look where the coyote just so happens to be.

inb4 loss edit

You should look into getting an e-reader. I hate reading books on most displays but e-ink is really nice. It's also great to be able to carry around tens of thousands of books at once, especially fiction, and is a godsend when a book you want to read is popular enough to have been scanned but costs hundreds of dollars to lay your hands on because it was a limited printing. It can't make up for buying a hard copy, of course, but at least you'll be able to read the material in question.

care to explain? I'm not too familiar with the myth itself, I just saw the cross, got reminded of the spectrum and thought that what looks like the black sun placed where it is seemed like a funny coincidence.

The coyote stole fire from the gods to establish civilization. He would reside in the lower right quadrant of the political compass that struck you in the image.

with you so far, but I don't get the meaning of the coyote and how that ties together with the libertarian right.
sorry if I appear a bit lost…

Well, it would make sense a libertarian right philosophy would be a founding basis of establishing a civilization and furthering a culture.

Coyote is one of the archetype of trickster creation gods. Think Prometheus, Lucifer (in paradise lost manner), Väinämöinen, that Khoi-San horned Mantis, Enki, Quetzocoatl, and oddly the earliest versions of yahweh.
Those that do the necessary faux pas to progress. Transgression, thieving of fire, for the betterment of man.

ty, now it's actually starting to make a bit more sense

You are mixing the first hero cycle and the second. The coyote is a founder, not the trickster.
He tricked no one and acted in complete accordance to his own will.

That description you wrote describes assholes and enemas to the T. This guy is probably assholes and enemas trying out a new shtick to avoid being spotted.

So according to Jung Kek is Jesus?

Oh assholes and enemas, you silly goy you….

KYS kike 2.0

==THESE WOUOUOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEAAAL!

Meant for this faggot

HEILED
I was bored, so I decided to shitpost at assholes and enemas guy. He truly is a piece of shit loser on every level. He really should commence uncreating himself.

This.

Criticism on Jung is mostly projection.

Are you me user?

>Some druggie (((gnostic))) spouts some bullshit theory in one of his LSD trips, fills it with complicated sounding, but pointless words to sound smart and retards like OP eat it up as the gospel of truth
Deport yourself from Life, you'll be doing the rest of us a great favor, thanks.

Yeah, I think this guy has been around for awhile. I've definitely read that pastebin he's posted before, which is surprising because I think I first saw it a few years ago. How long can one man shitpost before he realizes that the only option left is to help himself?

Christ cucks fear the Gnosticism.

:))))))))

Tell me how is gnosticism any different from Judaism?

Symbols are a powerful language all their own, I would say more powerful than the spoken word. I believe its no coincidence you saw the political compass in the Navajo painting.

I'm taking coyote as a whole, which also includes a ton of characters based on other animals. The number and variety of north amerindian myths is a bit stupendous, and saying a single coyote is definitive is cutting out a large swathe of the tales.
Imagine if every city state in Greece and Rome and the Iberian peninsula had their variations on ye olde founding mythology preserved. That's what kind of happened when all these tales from Plymouth rock to the Kodiak islands was were written down.

If we take a look at the 3rd picture here>>11283717 It clearly shows that symbols dissolve and lose their meaning over time as they are copied from mind to mind. LSD seems to accelerate this mental degradation within a single mind within a single trip. It's like a game of broken telephone, except played with observed truth.

Fucked up the link

Language is a tool by which the left brain attempts to convey ideas explicitly.

Symbols, like music, are a way by which information can be transmitted implicitly and completely, capable of expressing subtle and even subconscious tones which words are incapable of encapsulating.

To add to my observation about LSD. It would be highly stupid to listen to what someone under it's influence has cooked up in his diseased mind, bereft of reason.

How is Christianity?

We have truly come full circle, haven't we?

KYS. Kikes fear the exposing of their ancient lies.

I find this to be true whenever I see minimalist images of memes. pic related, but I'm sure someone here can also post the minimalist (((rubbing hands))), because I found it amusing that just a few black lines could evoke a specific emotion in me, like a secret code that only a particular group can decipher. I thought that was funny.

Eh, I'm having fun. Are you?

Here you go, lad.

Gnosticism is the synthesis of the archetypal unconscious truths and Christian mythos. In my opinion people who bash one mythos in favor of another, or in favor of no mythos at all is totally missing the greater depth of what is behind these archetypes, it is the same thing that Jung was getting at with his work, that there are forces unseen at work behind the scenes that are forming the patterns that we see on our day to day, through history, and in mythology. I expected this thread to be flooded with idiots and shills but Jesus Christ.

Not sure if I have it, or what the second pic is. Tiny thumbnail

hilarious! also, a concept that can never truly be censored

Ill concede that it varies from tribe to tribe. But strictly to the Navajo, he was a founder that established their culture and civilization. He didn't steal the fire simply for the lulz, as a trickster would, but for a greater purpose.

Exactly why they are so powerful. Take the swastika for example, arguably one of the most powerful and ancient symbols of all time. For half the world it brings doom, for the other freedom.

Kek. I have the same response to such images.

That one always amused me. It is literally random triangles, yet we all see a deeper meaning to those random triangles. Makes you think. VERY relevant to the thread topic.

Gnosticism gets shat on because the formal gnosticism of the past did a LOT of bad shit that demanded removal, like the splitting of old testament god from christ, denial of christ's hoky status, and saying the world itself was evik and must be shunned. Like the carthars they are painted as victims but it was politically necessary to expel such thought. Japs had to do this to the catholics for much the same reason, political subversion in the worst form.

Absolute horse shit and drivel.

Impossible. No symbol is without meaning.

this is the actual iteration I saw, but all of these fit the bill perfectly, since they are all replications of the original.

Thats why these sort of images need to remain obscure. Normies will never feel the urge to spread such an obscure due to its perceived pointlessness.

I see your point of view and I dont disagree coming from the political perspective, but from the flip side a lot of what the gnostics preach makes sense, logically, and is in line more so with Buddhism or Taoism rather than mainstream Catholicism or Protestantism. When studying gnostic works i've really read inbetween the lines though and didn't really pay too much attention to the exact mythos that they were using, and tried my best to understand the underlying archetypes and message that they are trying to express. tl;dr gnostics dindu nuffin, dey was good bois just tryina escape the corrupted demiurge.

In that case criticism on everything is 'mostly projection'.

Hello anons,

Jung hits something more fundamental and at the root of religion, that religions don't dig down too, although that "religious experience" is based in.

I personally try to follow asatru for the morals (strength, family, hard work), but I see even this religion at failing to grasp the essential elements of trying to understand consciousness, and only providing a structure for a which a society should function. Which is no small thing either, providing the structure on which a society can function is very important part of religion. But I see Jung as attempting to dig into something far far older than any religion, and really at the core of what religion is and where it comes from. Which is that its an expression of and representation of and abstraction of the patterns that make up our lives as people and the way our minds operate and interact with the world.

Its something that is deeper than even Jung could go and despite being very high on the limits of intelligence and creativity (up with Godel or Newton for instance) he could only extract a small amount of what is down there.

I think a lot of the work in neuroscience, psychology, and biology will help clear some of this up, but I don't think it will be able to go the whole way. I think its also very important to keep this in a separate and exclusive category from natsoc right now, as contrary to what the SS was doing (the esoteric side of the order of the black sun is very interesting), Hitler wouldn't have wanted the two intertwined, becuase there are dangers associated with persuing esotericism as opposed to "clean, green" national socialism.

Speaking of minimalism

is that a Loss edit? beautiful!

For the masses you are correct, but there will always be the archetype of the mage/shaman occurring within every society. The spiritual development and health of the people is just as important as the mental and physical development and health of the people. There will always be teachers arising, and the state should acknowledge this.

Simply wrong. The symbols themselves are more powerful that what they are meant to symbolize. They have their own language, rules and relations to each other. If mankind did not exist, the sun would still rise in the east and set in the west. The tadpole would still go through transmutation into a frog. The seasons would still pass and the celestial would still do it's dance across the heavens.

The two things impact each other, but I can't agree in saying that they are one in the same. My soul is not my mind, but my mind and soul do interact with one another.

Where does man draw his symbols if not straight from nature of which he is apart! Did man make the natural order of things and ascribe to it it's own meaning, it's own worth? How bold a man you are!

Symbols represent more to man than what the person who first scribbled them down meant by it, all symbols equal more than the sum of its parts, a gestalt. To so boldly proclaim that something has no meaning without man there to observe, very fooling thinking to assume such things so mechanically and rigidly.

This.

Aside: memetics are very powerful and even subliminal. As an example, I used to wonder why I would be interested in subversive ways to hack things and redistribute wealth.

No, it wasn't growing up watching Bernie on Channel 3 when he was mayor of Burlington, it's because my parents' house is literally filled with Robin Hood paraphernalia. Fortunatly I never went full marxist.

I thought about it.
No. You're annoying and so are they, but I kind of like you both. I'll keep playing casually and not so casually, occasionally going to ranked matchmaking when I feel like it, if I feel like it.

Still love you bae.

Gnosticism stems from the christianity.

John 12:25 "Whoever loves his life will lose it, but whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life."

This a very rigid and two dimensional way of observing the universe. And quite literally denies nature it's very existence. I've enough of you. And it seems the mods have as well.

I'm going to just assume that you have no concept of the divine and see the world purely in mechanical terms. If that is the case there is no point in arguing any point to you, because you either lack the ability to see beyond your senses or you refuse to acknowledge the possibility. There is a root and deeper spiritual meaning to all of this, whether you want to accept that or not. If you have no faith, you will gain zero understanding.

It also stems from endemic mythologies of the fertile crescent and Nile. There is more than a little Zoroastrianism in there.

What song is it?

"Psychotic"
Lol you have about as much of a grip on the effects as an sjw has a grip on reality.

It's a /f/lash app. Each dot is a note.

I can see that, but some user mentioned it's
So I thought maybe it was a minimalist arrange of something.

I'm now fairly certain that it's this

Your newfag is showing

We get it already, the U.S. is lost because of immigrants so we should give up and abandon all sense of self and willpower. The thing is, Holla Forums knows that this is more than a political struggle, this is a spiritual struggle that will endure until the end of the earth.
Why do lefty memes always lack aesthetic beauty? You liberals, like the devil cannot create, rather you can only corrupt the world around you.

satan/lucifer =/= moloch
learn the separation, it might just save your life.
also, read a book nigger

user, u from usa, if not where?

God damn does this post glow in the dark. Was it a slow day at fort meade? Are you guys STILL having trouble getting new hires because the private sector pays better and offers a future?

If you guys keep failing, there won't be a public intelligence sector, it will all be outsourced to private companies like Deloitte, and Equifax.

Jung is a jew. Same thing as freud

Its asses and enemas. His posting style is obvious.

Goethe, Novalis, Hölderlin in his tower, Schopenhauer, Byron, Nietzsche, the yid Kafka, Lovecraft in his mothers attic, they all wrote about Kek, Kuk or "the frog god". Shit, take it from the mouth of the enemy: Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Gaddafi, and Castro had warnings about frogs in their writings and ramblings, and made it clear that they were not referencing the plague of frogs.
There is something happening. "We" are doing something. And people who studied and understood ancient literature are not surprised by it.

Either glow in the dark posts like that
or low energy posts like

They'll never get it right. They must have a such a revolving door of employees they can never catch up and learn how to properly post and disguise themselves as legitimate Holla Forumslacks.

I know someone who lurks Holla Forums and still writes /pol after 6 months
His mother is Jewish

(checked)
color me shocked, kikes can't figure it out.

>It also stems from endemic mythologies of the (((fertile crescent))) and (((Nile))). There is more than a little Zoroastrianism in there.
So it's basically talmudic Judaism for the goyim just like (((freemasonry))). Thanks for clarifying.

I thought it was a meme, because he doesn't seem this retarded. I picked up the way people write here right away.
I only noticed it's been 6 months since he lurks, when he told me he's got just 1 and a half years more to lurk. Well, at least he doesn't like being Jewish.

Oh, also consider how Kek and cuckolding memes reached the public consciousness at the same time, and how "we" proceed to fuck jewish forced memes by penetrating them with the truth.

Nah dude, the NSA only hires niggers now. Morman niggers if they can find them.

so if you are wondering why the quality has gone down, that is why. In the next few years all the counter intel will be done by private sector companies.

its never really just a meme, its a reality

All Freud saw was dicks, vaginas, assholes and incest. Typical of his klan, a lack of active imagination.

What are you talking about? The Fertile Crescent was a landing place of indo Europeans. You know putting (((jew brackets))) around things doesn’t automatically make them Jewish…

I am new to the esoteric. What spiritual development are you talking about? Is it a way of thinking that would make you stronger? Healthier? In what sense and what are some examples?

I don't remember where, but years ago I read that Jews are this way because their religion and race is based on the feminine.

swfchan.com/11/51338/?136 grid.swf

If people aren't from Germany and Norway, theyre kikes, according some retardstryhard newfags around here.

I see the jew as an androgynous figure, with no sense between the two or anything else for that matter. It's all the same to a jew, there's no point of relevancy, a pit with no end. They are a desert people and they know nothing but to devour whatever it is they come upon, lamenting their woe is me bullshit as they drain your life blood.

Being able to learn and grow is a good start. Depending on which mode of thought you go down, you either cultivate your self and develop it like a rich forest or you dissolve your self and ego like a barren sand zen garden.
I suppose the best way to think to encourage spiritual growth is to know that there is something out there, that we can not see touch hear smell or taste, that has a sway in our reality.

What are some of the steps?

How do I know it's the natural path or the right one to develop transcendence?

How would this benefit me, if I think that something is or isn't out there?

What I have always follow in my life is my natural state, unrelenting through which honestly I don't know how it hasn't gotten me killed since I've burned a lot of bridges, and aggressive masculine energy that modernity wants to kill.

That went from esoteric ramblings to Völkisch pretty abruptly lel. Loved to comment at 20min, don't repress your distaste of the jew, kek'd out loud.

this sentence makes no sense whatsoever. stop babbling and live Nietzsche out of this

Even if Europeans were present among the local nobility and ruling classes, most of the population has remained completely unchanged for well over 3000 years now. If anything, by your logic, the Jews were 100% white blonde haired Aryans themselves, since they originated as a clan in the region during ancient times.

Iran literally translates to Land of the Aryan. Your mistake, as well as modern academias, is that you erroneously believe civilization in that area started only 3000 years ago when all the evidence points to something much older.

And so would Ireland. There have been countless cases of Barbarian hordes invading more prosperous and civilized lands, taking over and then getting absorbed into the local culture. That is probably what happened to the Aryan people who spread themselves far and wide, established themselves as the ruling class and then simply dissolved by over time, adopting local customs, language and intermarriage with the local populace.
Also Iran isn't really the real name of the country, which it adopted to get good goy points with Hitler. The historical name is Persia, and it also resonates with the name of the language spoken there, which is not called Irani, or Ariani, but Farsi.

You have to put your self into a place where you are capable of listening and learning.
Life is full of choices, I don't have all the answers, and neither does anyone else. Some of us are lucky to have a view of what is through a dimly lit glass keyhole.
What and who is "me"? You should always put the service of others before worrying about serving your self.

I believe some ashkenazi populations have U5b but might have picked it up at later points in history.

Into the collection it goes

You probably got it from Otto Weininger

OP here. Good to wake up to many positive responses. Kek is with us.

>>>/zundel/ here r.i.p. thread, libgen and archive.org are handy as fuck, but private trackers and classic hexchat is the way to go.

Checked, that's fuckin hot user. Here's muh liber novus. Crafted a stand for it and everything…

Seven Sermons To The Dead, Written By Basilides In Alexandria
>>>/zundel/106

Read this quickly, anons. Anyone who is studying theology should see this document (as well as tolkien's translation of the old english exodus). Needs it's own thread, but whatever.

You obviously haven't been around many liberal philosopher types to know how they pervert Nietzsche substituting strength for weakness with their pacifistic dribble. It's the difference between reading text to regurgitate words and seem smart, versus actually integrating the text and the spirit hidden within it to see the deeper meaning. They're incapable of doing much more than reading words on a paper and trying to rationalize it in a logically consistent way.

pic related is me inspecting your subjectivist projection

Wanna join Persona Non Gratae?

Thank's Morgoth!!!

You're the best

have some oc

Maybe you should make yourself into a female since men are women and all. Would explain why all the new agers are obsessed with hermaphroditism and whatever other perversion of nature.

Meh; second-rate occultism/alchemy. None of this is original and all of this has been explored deeper in other literature.

It might have been him.

That quote above is something that touched deep, because I have been saying the same for a long time. It was always in the back of my mind and felt that something wasn't right with how society functioned and how it acts. Especially coming from an outsider the differences are so big that you would have to be a fool or deliberately be trying to ignore it.

The falseness in the way people act towards each other.
The anxiety of females because they've been left to run amok.
The low energy non-threatening ways of the white man today.
etc.

This one doesn't make sense to me and I think it's part of the reason whites are stuck in this rot. Instead of worrying about ourselves we care too much about other races and whether or not we come across as a meanie head. Self inflicted weakness has to be the most cowardly action there is.

This also falls into the feminine, helping others without worrying about yourself first (If you don't come first, who will put you first? Or be able to help others in the first place?) is a feminine trait.

State your beliefs or authority's beliefs on the Ego. (Please)

Not kabbalastic enough for you, smiley?

My song for today. Sorry to get cheesy, gentlemen…

Nile - User-Maat-Re
[Lyrics by Karl Sanders, Music by Karl Sanders and Dallas Toler-Wade]

O Seti, Great One, My Father.
I Hath Finished for Thee Thy Temple at Abydos.
And Made Known the Lineage of the Blessed.
Those Who Came Before.
I Hath Exalted Mine Ancestors.
I Hath Honoured with the Blood and Sweat of Many.
The Legacy of Thy Conquests.

T Hath Glorified Thy Temple of Set in Avaris.
In Karnak, Hath I Raised the Great Hall.
In Thebes, Sublime Monuments, Grand Pylons, Obelisks
And Colossal Statues Are Inscribed With My Name.
By Divine Right I Hath Usurped the Monuments of My Predecessors.
I Hath Created Imposing Rock Hewn Temples.
Monumental Colossi in Mine Own Image.
Like as unto the Images of Amun, Re, Ptah.
I Hath Caused to Rise a Formidable Legacy Carved in Stone.
In the Mountain of Meha.
Intended to Endure a Million Years.

In the Violence of Sekhem.
I am Become Montu,
God of War in the Two Lands.
I Hath Suppressed the Rebellious.
I Hath Driven Back Chaos and Disorder.
The Conquered Chiefs of All Foreign Lands are Beneath My Sandals.
I Hath Emblazoned My Countless Victories in Immortality.
Carved in Rocks as Living Images of the Ritual Massacre of Mine Enemies.

I am User-Maat-Re Setepene-re,
Sovereign of Sovereigns,
Beloved of Amun,
Chosen of Re,
I Hath Made Manifest the Grandeur of My Empire.
To be Worthy of Thy Legacy.
O Seti, Great One.

User-Maat-Re, Thou Hast Done Nothing.

Then why aren't you posting any? Is it because you're into a bunch of kike sorcery and don't want to get rightfully mocked for it?

Why don't you tell me what are you doing here preaching a religion that encourages people to become transvestites?

How can you conflate mine and jung's words with "encouraging people to become transvestites"? I implore you, sir.

kek, what is this pic

Can anyone recommend good lectures on Jung?

All I can find on YouTube is

Help pls

I would recommend watching Peterson vids to get familiar with Jung's both surface and deeper ideas. He does a good job of carefully explaining such ideas as Jung's interpretation of the Pleroma among other things. But really, just listen to Jung talk himself, he's a great speaker and there are a couple vids on youtube Hooktube iirc.

I did some searching once upon a time, and outside of the Canadian kermit I couldn't find much. Plenty on Campbell, hardly a thing solely on Jung and not his time with Freud.
For all his importance, having rectified psychology before the pharma industry occured, he's still in the shadow of thw jew.
Outside of psychologist conventions and new age candle shops we're likely the highest culture to discuss him. This saddens me, but it is easy to see why. It's for the same reason the world hasn't seen moralists or any other kind of philosopher come to prominence for over a generation. We're drowning in cultural waste. Unless you take Kojima as a prophet of sorts. Death Stranding appears to be tackling that very issue.

I would expect a man patrician enough to save LOGH reaction images would know the answer to that.

No, but seriously, how can you see this shit plastered all over the kike media, books, movies, music, kids cartoons even and not think that something is off here? I've read some occult books and it's really astounding how much they align with what the mass media is preaching.

visit (((youtube))).com/channel/UCJsoD5cTYoDgfrOY8YDrsNw/videos

I know it's ES, but why

Oh a bot

perhaps learn the distinction between Anima and Animus

That's funny, because 95% of occult literature ever put to paper is pure garbage that won't actually teach you anything even remotely occult.

Neat. Anyway, this is what I meant to post.

Well, you know Nietzsche is kosher when you see kenneth scheuler promoting him…

You do see that pic specifically calling smiley out for being a faggot, right? Also, you may notice nietzche isn't on that reading list, that's just the picture that user was shitposting with. Besides, Kennyboi gave up on /fringe/faggotry after he found out it wasn't going to be his magic wishing well. These days he just shitposts on mewch and lashes out at people on /sudo/. Not very wizardlike tbh fam.

Also, post the .pdf, faggot. Thanks.

Ex-Professor E. Michael Jones: Modern Psychology: The Visible Church Versus the Secret Church (November 01, 1999)

Rationalized Immunity

In August of 1909, Sigmund Freud embarked upon a fateful journey. He along with his psychoanalytic heir apparent, Carl Gustav Jung, had been invited by G. Stanley Hall, the father of American psychology, to give a series of lectures at Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts. Hall was a man who thought nature was more important than nurture, and, as a result, ended up being the occasion for Margaret Mead’s famous book to the contrary, Coming of Age in Samoa. The voyage had an inauspicious beginning. Jung got drunk and started talking in a confused way about the prehistoric bog corpses which he mixed up with the mummies in the lead cellars of Bremen, the city from which they were departing by ship to America. Freud felt that the talk of mummies was a veiled attack on fathers in general and him and his authority in particular and in the middle of their conversation Freud "suddenly fainted."

Things only got worse. Freud and Jung agreed to analyze each other’s dreams during the voyage; but when Jung confronted Freud about a dream involving his wife and sister-in-law, Freud shut down the analysis, claiming that he could go no further. "I cannot risk my authority," is how Freud framed the issue. Which is exactly how Jung saw it as well. Freud’s authority involved keeping something secret, and that secret involved his relationship with his sister-in-law, Minna Bernays. If the true nature of that relationship came out, Freud would lose his authority — presumably over Jung, of course — but one gets the impression that the issue is bigger than that and that Freud was worried about losing it over the rest of his followers and over his nascent following throughout the world as well.

Jung, of course, knew something that Freud didn’t know. On his first trip to Vienna to meet Freud in person, he claimed that Minna Bernays confided that she had been having an affair with Freud. Biographers like Peter Gay found the claim implausible, but the very fact that Jung was pressing the issue on the sea voyage to America argues in favor of believing that it happened. Jung, of course, brought his own sexual baggage to the meeting. He had been having an affair with a patient by the name of Sabina Spielrein and had gone to Freud for what amounted to absolution, an act which confers power on the absolver. If Freud were involved in the same sort of illicit sexual activity as Jung, the act of absolution might seem more than a little bit hypocritical, and this probably fueled Jung’s resentment toward his mentor and his determination to find out whether, in fact, Freud was involved in the same sort of thing. A candid admission of guilt might have cleared the air, but it might also have taken the wind out the sails of the psychoanalytical movement. Whether it would or wouldn’t have is beside the point now. Freud clearly felt that he could not take the chance, that the risk was too great, that Jung was onto something, and that, if he admitted the affair, Jung and not he would have had the upper hand in the relationship.

The relationship collapsed anyway. Jung later said that Freud lost his authority by not confessing. "Freud," he said, "was placing personal authority above truth." The truth, in other words, were it known, would destroy whatever authority Freud had. The simplest explanation of Freud’s reticence, the one I pursued in my book, Degenerate Moderns, is what Freud called the Oedipus complex, the fact that "all men" desire sexual relations with their mothers or sisters, and it is really nothing but the projection of Freud’s guilt away from his affair with Minna. Instead of admitting that he had done something wrong, Freud engaged in a massive instance of rationalization. He subordinated the truth to his desires. If his followers were to uncover the details of his transgression, they would hold the key which explained his theory in terms of his behavior. As a result, the theory would lose its power to explain the psyche and Freud would lose his authority along with his failed theory.

(1/)

Lucrative Psychoanalytical Absolution

All of that is true as far as it goes, but as much as it explains the personal sources of the Oedipus complex, it barely begins to explain the political ramifications of that idea. Both Freud and Jung could read the signs of the times. Both were aware that they had discovered in psychotherapy not so much a medicine for healing people as much as a tool for manipulating them. Psychotherapy was a way of managing guilt, as Jung understood first hand; and both Freud and Jung knew that wealthy patients were, in the name of psychotherapy, willing to pay large sums of money to be absolved of guilt while, at the same time, allowed to hold onto the vices which caused the guilt in the first place. Both Freud and Jung understood how powerful and how profitable this new discovery could be, and the break between them is best understood in this light. It wasn’t over ideas, but over control of a movement, over the control of rich patients and their financial resources, that Jung broke with Freud. Jung knew where the source of Freud’s power lay, and he wanted that source in his own right and not as somebody’s Gentile heir apparent.

About the same time that Freud first received his invitation to speak at Clark University, Jung received a visit from a wealthy American patient by the name of Medill McCormick, scion of the wealthy Chicago family who owned The Chicago Tribune and International Harvester.

"Fate," Jung wrote, "which evidently loves crazy games, had just at this time deposited on my doorstep a well-known American (friend of Roosevelt and Taft, proprietor of several big newspapers, etc.) as a patient. Naturally he has the same conflicts I have just overcome, so I could be of great help to him, which is gratifying in more respects than one. It was like balm on my aching wound. This case has interested me so passionately in the last fortnight that I have forgotten my other duties" (Noll, 91).

McCormick was suffering from alcoholism and depression, and Jung, bolstered by Freud’s absolution of his affair with Sabina Spielrein, decided that he had the cure. Jung prescribed polygamy. "He rather recommended," McCormick wrote later, "a little flirting and told me to bear in mind that it might be advisable for me to have mistresses — that I was a very dangerous and savage man, that I must not forget my heredity and my infantile influences and lose my soul — if women would save it" (Noll, 91). Noll explains Jung’s infatuation with polygamy as part self-exculpation of his own behavior, but also as stemming from his increasing interest in "Aryan" mysticism, an infatuation which grew in direct proportion to his alienation from the Jew Freud and what he perceived as the "Jewish" psychoanalysis of the Freudian school.

The Aryan/Jewish conflict, much like the mystical/ atheist polarity of an earlier age, was at root a pretext for a struggle which was over control of a new psychic technology and the financial benefits that went with that control. Freud had discovered a way of controlling people by alternately manipulating guilt and the passion that caused the guilt; and Jung, after experiencing first of all how powerful it was first hand, and then discovering in Freud’s biography the source of that power, wanted to control it himself. He first treated Medill McCormick in Zurich in late 1908, then again in March of 1909, and then again, this time in America, in September of 1909 on the same trip with Freud to Clark University.

(2/6)

The Predatory Nature of Psychoanalysis

Jung had just made contact with one of the wealthiest families in America and was rubbing his hands in anticipation of the rewards which might accrue from that contact. After the break with Freud, Jung was beating the master at his own game. Freud, as Swales documents, was obsessed with money throughout his career. In a letter to Fliess in 1899, he wrote, "My mood also depends very much on my earnings. Money is laughing gas for me." Freud’s best explanation of his relationship to his patients came in the form of a cartoon which appeared in the Fliegende Blaetter, a popular humor magazine of the time, in which a lion looks at his watch and mutters, "Twelve o’clock and no Negroes." Freud was the lion and in his letters to Fliess thereafter he referred to his patients as "Negroes," which is to say, something to eat. Freud had already established the predatory nature of psychoanalysis in his relationship with Jung. Patients were to be people either of wealth or influence. The latter instance applied to Jung, the Aryan heir apparent who would ensure that psychoanalysis would become something other than a simply Jewish affair.

Jung learned his lesson well — too well, in fact — and the struggle between the two men was the struggle for who would control this emerging technology of psychic control. Jung could apply the exculpation Freud had wrought on him to the wealthy young American and bring this man under his control by simultaneously manipulating his vices and absolving him of the guilt which flowed from those actions, just as Freud had done with him. The conflict may have been inevitable, but the immediate context is also relevant. The rise of Jung’s quarrel with Freud corresponded with Jung’s introduction to wealthy American patients. The struggle wasn’t primarily over ideas but rather over influence. Who would get to eat the "Negroes"? By the time the break between Freud and Jung was complete in 1913, it looked as if Jung were winning. After making contact with the McCormicks, one of the wealthiest families in America, Jung made contact with the Rockefellers, the wealthiest family in America, when Edith Rockefeller McCormick, Medill’s sister-in-law, showed up in Zurich for treatment for depression. When word got out that Jung had received a grant in 1916 amounting to $2 million in current funds, Freud was both envious and bitter. The Aryans were triumphing over the Jews once again.

In order to soften the blow that Jung’s defection inflicted on the psychoanalytic movement, the "Jewish" faction of the psychoanalytic movement came up with the idea of forming a secret society around Freud. Its purpose was to maintain orthodoxy, to ensure that the movement would continue after Freud was gone and, in Ernest Jones’ words, "to monitor Jung." Jung was no stranger to secret societies himself. His grandfather was both a Freemason and an Illuminatus, which is to say a member of the society founded by Adam Weishaupt in 1776 to take over the German Masonic lodges. Goethe was also an Illiminatus, although he may have been a double agent whose main reason for being a member was to keep the Prince of Weimar informed of its activities. Weishaupt was a student of the Jesuits who ended up hating them. His ambivalence toward the Society of Jesus can be seen in the organization he formed, which took things like examination of conscience and sacramental confession and ripped them out of the Christian matrix which gave them meaning and kept them under control. The Illuminist adept would confess his sins to his controller, but instead of being told to go and sin no more, the Illuminist controllers would use this information as a way of controlling those underneath them in the hierarchy of that secret organization. There was no seal of the confessional among the Illuminati and Jung, who would tell his followers that he was alternately Goethe’s illegitimate heir or his reincarnation, eventually turned Illuminism into psychoanalysis, which was a "scientific" version of what got practiced in the secret society of the Illuminati. Jung would find out his patients’ weaknesses and then give them permission to indulge in their vices as way of controlling them for his financial benefit.

(3/6)

Gnosticism: The Heart of Illuminism

Jung, of course, practiced what he preached. He spent his life indulging in the same sexual passions he encouraged in his "patients." And if Illuminism was the secret system of control at the heart of psychoanalysis, Gnosticism was the belief system at the heart of Illuminism. The same spark, known as the soul, which had been previously imprisoned in matter, was now the self imprisoned by the sexual prohibitions of a culture which had been created by "hyloi," the wooden bourgeoisie types who knew nothing of the inner life of the "pneumatikoi," those in possession of the spirit.

Five years after Jung treated Medill McCormick, his sister-in-law, Edith Rockefeller McCormick, showed up in Zurich to be treated for a depression stemming from the death of her daughter Editha. Over the course of the next 10 years, Jung corrupted Edith with a steady diet of astrology and spiritualism, turning her into an agoraphobic woman who never left her hotel room. All of this was done in the name of, first, therapy and then training, after Jung convinced Edith to become a therapist in the Jungian mold. Eventually her withdrawal from the world brought about her divorce from her husband and her death in poverty in a hotel in Chicago, but not before Jung exploited his doctor/patient relationship with her by persuading her to give Jung’s organization the equivalent of $2 million.

With the break with Jung and the formation of his secret society, Freud not only brought about a permanent schism at the heart of the psychoanalytic movement, he also, in terms of financial influence, seemed to come out on the losing side, for psychiatry was now split between Aryan and Jewish practitioners; and all of the wealthy patients, especially those coming from America, were "Aryans," specifically wealthy Protestants whose grasp on Christian principle was becoming looser year by year. By granting Medill McCormick permission to gratify his passions, Jung gained a foothold with one of the wealthiest families in America. He was now parlaying that into contact with the wealthiest family in America.

(4/6)

The "Invisible" Church
Eventually both McCormick and his soon-to-be ex-wife Edith would be ensnared by Jung’s re-vitalization of Gnosticism, which he portrayed as the true religion of the Aryans. Soon McCormick was talking about Jung’s psychoanalytic club in Zurich as the "Visible Church," a reference to Arthur Edward Waite’s 1909 book The Hidden Church of the Holy Grail. Waite, according to Noll, claims that there has been an underground mystical tradition, pre-Christian in origin, that has emerged in a disguised form in Hellenistic mystery cults, Gnosticism, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, alchemy, and particularly in the many legends of the Holy Grail. He refers to formal religious doctrines and institutions throughout history as the "Visible Church," which shows its face to the world. The Visible Church, however, is a mask for what Waite calls the "Hidden Church of Sacramental Mystery" or, more commonly, "The Secret Church." In his last chapter, Waite revealed the existence of this underground spiritual tradition throughout history. The Secret Church "is behind the Visible Church," and has always been kept alive by a chosen few. Its existence has been hidden by rumors and "many literatures," which are "veils" (Noll, Aryan Christ, 230).

The notion of two churches may explain the affinity which the religious have with Jung’s thought. In a sexually licentious age, the religious who are troubled by their sexual desires and their incompatibility with the religious state seemed to find in Jung’s resurrection of gnostic religion a way to have their cake and eat it too. In Hollywood Priest, his memoir of his years as a TV producer and Paulist Priest, Rev. Ellwood "Bud" Kieser describes meeting a nun he identifies only as "Genevieve" at the Immaculate Heart Nuns’ retreat house in Santa Barbara, California in 1964. During the fall of 1965, Kieser was in Rome covering the end of the Vatican Council. When he returned at the end of the year, he realized that he had fallen deeply in love with Sister "Genevieve," who announced when they met again at the retreat house that she was going to begin psychotherapy. Kieser was taken aback by the announcement, but claims that he "admired her courage in facing the situation and trying to do something about it." Kieser never gets around to explaining just what "the situation" was or why it required treatment in 1966, but a large part of the reason was the encounter groups the nuns were involved in. According to the tenets of encounter psychology, you had to be crazy to repress your libido. Since all nuns repressed their libidos, they were all ipso facto crazy and therefore candidates for therapy, although only the bravest had the guts to descend into their unconscious to prove the point.

Not surprisingly, Genevieve found therapy painful. As a result, she turned to Father Kieser for guidance, wondering if she should continue because she was not sure she could trust her therapist. Kieser, who had read a book the therapist had written, assured her that she could trust Harry, the pseudonym Kieser applied to the therapist. It was advice that Kieser would live to regret. To begin with, the prime result of Genevieve’s therapy was convincing her that her decision to enter the convent had been based on "repression rather than the sublimation of her sexual drives." And now, in the midst of the sexual revolution of the 60s, when Genevieve was in her late thirties, "those mechanisms of repression seemed to be coming apart" (160).

(5/6)

Just why those mechanisms were "coming apart" becomes apparent when Kieser describes the type of therapy to which Sister Genevieve was being subjected:

Very early in her therapy, her therapist — let’s call him Harry — had suggested a degree of sex play to help her with her repressions. Almost all therapists would today consider this a serious breach of professional ethics. But in the 1960s such procedures were not uncommon. She went along. When she told me, I was furious. She decided to stop. But she was vulnerable. So was he. Once started this kind of thing is difficult to keep in check. It became a problem that plagued her therapy.

By the summer of 1967, the problem became so serious that Harry arranged another therapist for "Genevieve." But by the fall, they started seeing each other outside therapy, and the sexual relationship only intensified, something which "Genevieve" shared with Father Kieser, who was now consumed with both "pure masculine jealousy" and justifiable indignation at a flagrant abuse of the doctor-patient relationship.

Not surprisingly, this sort of therapy combined with encounter groups organized by humanist or third-force psychologist Carl Rogers led, within a matter of three years, to the complete destruction of the IHN order of nuns. In retrospect, it is clear that they were subjected to an alien ideology masquerading as therapy; but the reason that ideology proved so seductive is that it derived from two different forms of Illuminism, one derived from Carl Jung and the other from Carl Rogers and the tradition of religious pietism. Both were forms of gnostic religion, as is pietism, which saw at its heart certain "peak experiences" upon which all other religious sentiment was based. Those peak experiences signified membership in the elect circles of the "pneumatikoi," a membership which allowed them to discard everything in the Christian Faith which did not correspond to their experiences. At around the same time that the IHN order fell apart, Harry the therapist and Genevieve the ex-nun got married, after Harry’s divorce came through. At around the same time, after his stay at Esalen and Rogers’ Center for the Person in La Jolla, Father Kieser decided to undergo therapy at the hands of a therapist whose "general orientation was existential and Jungian, both of which I found simpatico" (187). Father Kieser’s therapist made no attempt to interpret what "I was seeing through the prism of his own set of dogmatic categories (as far as I know he had none). Nor did he ever suggest a course of action beyond the process of therapy itself. His job was to help me to discover the truth. It was my job, with the freedom the newly discovered truth gave me, to make the decisions" (189).

Like Father Kieser, the overwhelming majority of IHN nuns never knew what hit them. They lost a cultural war that they didn’t even know was being waged against them. In adopting the Illuminst techniques of Gnosticism, packaged as psychotherapy, they adopted the religion of Gnosticism as well, and in adopting the sexual practices of Gnosticism, they were led step by unwitting step out of the Visible Church and into the secret church they never knew existed.

Works Cited
Noll, Richard, The Aryan Christ: The Secret of Life of Carl Jung (Random House, 1997).
Kieser, Ellwood E, Hollywood Priest: A Spiritual Struggle (New York, 1991).

(6/6)

So in other words, I correctly summarized him exactly. Everybody replying to my original comment (same user, VPN cycled) is just confirming what I said, but with more words.

AGGRESSIVE SAGE

I do know how much of a samefag aspergers self-talking-to kike he is.

This is to 1) protect himself from criticizm by attacking himself in erroneous ways under the guise of a critic, demonizing all legitimate theories about his operations

and to 2) stroke his own weird kike ego

Sounds like Imkampfy. Am I the only BO in the whole Holla Forums community who doesn't do this shit?

Enjoy your trip back to reddit.

Fine, I'm smiley, whatever. Jesus. Shame you're a paranoid retard because I actually like your Jonesposting

You're a big guy.

You can find more E. Michael Jones articles by searching at chalcedon.edu/ …I will make some more excerpt pasta soon. We need to focus more on his works surrounding Freudian psychology and marxism.

For anyone studying unkiked theological allegory/mythopoetry (Aryan gnosis), take these. Your name is Finntan, user.

C. Tolkien - The History of Middle-earth Vol. 05; The Lost Road and other Writings
>>>/zundel/416

J. R. R. Tolkien - The Old English Exodus
mega.nz
>>>/zundel/394

. Tolkien - The History of Middle-earth Vol. 01; The Book of Lost Tales I
>>>/zundel/412

ancient aryan history

Norse & European History
>>>/zundel/561
Laurence A. Waddell
>>>/zundel/600
Ernest Belfort Bax
>>>/zundel/175

aryanism/jungian psychology ie. non-jewish spirituality

Carl G. Jung
>>>/zundel/98
Joseph Campbell
>>>/zundel/445
Gustave Le Bon
>>>/zundel/150
Arthur Schopenhauer
>>>/zundel/161
Immanuel Kant
>>>/zundel/192
Eduard von Hartmann
>>>/zundel/170
Wilhelm Max Wundt
>>>/zundel/128
G. Stanley Hall
>>>/zundel/142

(Tolkien thread >>>/zundel/388)

okay, now you're making more sense. yes, these "liberal" professors, as you call them, are, let's say, quite choosy in which parts of Nietzsche they'd like to quote and which parts they'd rather ignore. While I don't think Nietzsche is as amenable to NSDAP ideology and social darwinism as some would claim, he certainly hated the socialist movements of his time and was quite open about that, to say the least

Can I see some anti-jew Neitzche quotes? So far, I have only found CIAnigger reinforcement of hermeticism surrounding the Will to Power.

This explains so much about elite psychology and practice and their unholy fascination with psychology and sexual corruption. Thank you for posting.

satan = the adversary
He carries the role of the judgemental lawyer in the court room
The idea of uniting the Christian god (sacrificial love) with Satan (divine and unbending justice) is what we see in Kek, the race mind uniting love of folk with stern reproach for enemies of unity.

At your low point you are no longer distinct from your fellow beings. You are not ashamed and do not regret it, since insofar as you live the life of your fellow beings and descend to their lowliness / you also climb into the holy stream of common life, where you are no longer an individual on a high mountain, but a fish among fish, a frog among frogs. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

I won my soul, and to what did she give birth for me? You, monster, a son, ha!-a frightful miscreant, a stammerer, a newt's brain, a primordial lizard! You want to be king of the earth? You want to banish proud free men, bewitch beautiful women, break up castles, rip open the belly of old cathedrals? Dumb thing, a lazy bug-eyed frog that wears pond weed on his skull's pate! And you want to call yourself my son? You're no son of mine, but the spawn of the devil. The father of the devil entered into the womb of my soul and in you has become flesh. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

What do you break apart? You broke love and life in twain. From this ghastly sundering, the frog and the son of the frog come forth. Ridiculous-disgusting sight! Irresistible advent! They will sit on the banks of the sweet water and listen to the nocturnal song of the frogs, since their God has been born as a son of frogs. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

The myth commences, the one that need only be lived, not sung, the one that sings itself I subject myself to the son, the one engendered by sorcery, the unnaturally born, the son of the frogs, who stands at the waterside and speaks with his fathers and listens to their nocturnal singing. Truly he is full of mysteries and superior in strength to all men. No man has produced him, and no woman has given birth to him. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

I: "My soul, do you still exist? You serpent, you frog, you magically produced boy whom my hands buried; you ridiculed, despised, hated one who appeared to me in a foolish form? Woe betide those who have seen their soul and felt it with hands. I am powerless in your hand, my God!" ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

How now, you want to speak? But I won't let you, otherwise in the end you will claim that you are my soul. But my soul is with the fire worm, with the son of the frog who has flown to the heavens above, to the upper sources. Do I know what he is doing there? But you are not my soul, you are my bare, empty nothing-I, this disagreeable being, whom one cannot even deny the right to consider itself worthless. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

"Oh," I answered, "what's that, beloved? The God of the spirit is in the night? Is that the son? The son of the frogs? Woe betide us, if he is the God of our day!" ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

"He is the lord of toads and frogs, which live in the water and go up on the land, whose chorus ascends at noon and at midnight. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

"These dead have given names to all beings, the beings in the air, on the earth and in the water. They have weighed and counted things. They have counted so and so many horses, cows, sheep, trees, segments of land, and springs; they said, this is good for this purpose, and that is good for that one. What did they do with the admirable tree? What happened to the sacred frog? Did they see his golden eye? Where is the atonement for the 7,777 cattle whose blood they spilled, whose flesh they consumed? Did they do penance for the sacred ore that they dug up from the belly of the earth?~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

"These dead laugh at my foolishness. But would they have raised a murderous hand against their brothers if they had atoned for the ox with the velvet eyes? If they had done penance for the shiny ore? If they had worshiped the holy trees? If they had made peace with the soul of the golden-eyed frog? What say things dead and living? Who is greater, man or the Gods? Truly, this sun has become a moon and no new sun has arisen from the contractions of the last hour of the night." ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

"You shall experience even more of it. You are in the second age. The first age has been overcome. This is the age of the rulership of the son, whom you call the Frog God. A third age will follow; the age of apportionment and harmonious power." ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

The God of the frogs or toads, the brainless, is the uniting of the Christian God with Satan. His nature is like the flame; he is like Eros, but a God; Eros is only a daimon. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book.

Are you retarded or are you just pretending?
Christian God both loves and judges (just read revelations), he doesn't need faggot satan anywhere or for anything.

When we embrace anonymity and shed any egoic attachment through the sacrament of chan participation we learn to detach from the egoic self and swim within the collective.

Learning to detach from the egoic self without loving the self is the essence of the chan experience and the foundation of Kek, a collective of individuals.

The highest achievement of the soul is to give birth to the collective soul, the group mind, the racial conciousness, the social memory complex (see Ra Material). This is is the next stage of evolution. And yet that being in its infancy is both immensly powerful and distinctively simple in its consciousness. It's largely concerned with survival. Thus the REEEE of pepe and the awakening of defensive White Identity.

The awakening of the racial soul "breaks love in two" quite literally creating a higher group love out of collective self love and other love for those outside the group. This is the "love your people" which shatters the dream of universal and monochrome brotherly love. The new God (racial soul and identity) is born from frogs (us, those that learned to forgo the self and retain the self). We have become cells in a higher order being.

The soul and the higher self are united in the racial mind, the social memory complex (see Ra Material for elaboration). This is the next stage of evolution, consciousness emerging out of united individuated consciousness. We feel our soul with our hands because our nation has become our soul. They are one and the same.

Once obtained the racial soul leaves the body as if it were mere dust. The individual remains but is counted as insignificant.

Kek was born before our time but now he comes to light and brings with him the wrath of his awakening, a fierce fire of self preservation and anger against his foes. Jung forsaw this dawning of Kek and was glad he was born before.

Kek is a entity comprised from the collective. We are the frogs which ascend from the water to the land (can move from individual to collective conciousness). Noon and midnight is our shitposting hours.

We are in the transitory age where the racial mind is formed and comes into full psychic presence. The Age of Kek. In a future age harmony will be achieved as the racial mind matures and gains full control of its collective faculties.

Kek unites selfless love (Christian Loving God) with Satan (adversarial divine justice (remember Satan serves God)). This is because it unites love of folkf with self preservation of the folk. Just as love of fellow humans is balanced with preserving ones own life so too the collective must learn to balance regard for other groups with preservation of the group life. This union of justice and love coalesces into a racial identity. Kek is like Eros (but not a demon) because he is primitive and obsessed with self preservation and propagation (Eros is the God of animal sexual reproductive urge). This is manifest in the awareness of race and the need to preserve our racial heritage and existence.

You're an idiot and a heretic if you don't realize Satan works for God (read Job you illiterate.) In Hebrew Satan literally meaning "adversary" and has legal connotations of the equivalent to a prosecuting attorney.

Gnostics, freemasons and rich shabbos goyim need their own board.

Neo-platonism is not Gnosticism. Gnosis is not condusive to Gnosticism. The G in the masonic heraldry stands for Gaonim. Leave this thread now.

Except he doesn't. He is just a phantom trying to lure humankind to rebel against God and get themselves destroyed, because he hates us being the pinnacle of creation.

meant for

Didn't mean to engage the christbot

I have no problem with gnostics other than their annoying tendency to be faggots (as in 'let me help push in your stool' homosexuals, for clarity).

Your that faggot over on /fringe/ that was complaining about being unable to fix your own shit and then when everyone gave you advice you did the one thing everyone told you not to do, didnt you? You deserve no pity. You are pathetic. Your behavior would be unbecoming for a fucking preteen girl, let alone any type of 'man'. return to the depths of faggotry from whence you came.

Some things you just shouldn't do yourself.

>>>/fringe/

We define reality now :^)

It stands for gay.

This isn't wrong. I keep leaving and keep finding myself drawn back. There is no escape, except into the egregore. Into the green light, the viridian sun of a new era.

We made this, we called it forth, we have a responsibility to see it through.

Jung reminds me of someone.

His "anti-semitism" is more implicit than explicit. You have to start with what he hates: slave morality. Where does slave morality come from? Christians. Where do Christians come from? Jews. Why? Jews wanted to destroy the Roman Empire so they created a set of values that were incompatible with the Socio-political structure at that time which was based on strength as a virtue. Instead, the Jews put made "the last first and first last," declared that "the meek shall inherit the earth," etc etc. Nietzsche hated that shit. He thought it was "life-denying," which was for him the greatest evil

He also said good things about Jews, to the extent that Jews were effective. For instance, he thought what they did to the Romans was very clever, even if the results (Christianity, glorifying plebianism etc) were dastardly. He seems to imply that people who agree with him should use the same tactics, but just with a different set of values and norms.

He is known as "Ashes and Echos". We all know the shill. He asked me once to come help him kill himself, gave me an address and everything..

What is the phoenetic origin of this word "gay"?

Symbol and reality are seperate. Jung taught this principle often. It's too bad that you cannot interprete the reality in symbolism, and symbolism in reality.

Manson is a kike.

There is the fact that Jung wrote at Tavistock. However, this is pre-Freud carl. His mandala artwork is aesthetically pleasing and incorporates aryan symbolism - mandalas are however jewish. His red-pilling experience is often described by jewish propagandists as "a decline into mental illness and insanity".

You mean handled by the kikes or a literal kike?

Well. I can see some cynicism, but daaaamn. I knew he was no saint, but many of those situations do not have positive explanations. On one hand good on the aryan, on the other hand he outplayed at the kike's own game.

Well over a decade ago now.

That is mostly because these shills work on many projects and just copypasta preformed pretimed narratives. This whole thread is bonkers. Filled with absolutely useless posts that are a page long. It wouldn't really surprise me if they managed to assemble together a shillin ai postbot.

Shit, I thought that Red book was something unknown.
People forget that Jung got A LOT SHIT when he called aryan subconcious superior and calling out the jew in the psychology field.
He laid foundation to MBTI system, helped people explain themselves with tarot.
His works alongside plethora of vivid dreams helped me surprass and deprogram the communist horse shit that I grew up with.

That's because socialism of his time were Vatican utopianism and crazy people. Freddy created the NatSoc idealogy. There is no philosopher more responsible for WW1 and WW2 than him.

There was an entire thread on this that imkamphy banned but moved to Polk and everyone ignored.

pffffff like shilling alien propagandaand attaching it to NatSoc, user?

Top kek

So the author says that Jung out jewed the Jews to create an Aryan religion out of pyschology? And then he got nuns to leave their sick little lesbian cult and get married? And he made more money than Frued?

Sounds pretty fucking based to me.

Post a thread about the secret church please.

WE'RE HIGHLANDER NOW, NIGGERS!

Sounds like animism

Daily reminder to read as much as you can, expand your mind, and shoot the mods dead on sight if you ever have the misfortune to encounter these withered, wretched cretins.

I see what you kikes are doing here. I will not join the BORG. Materialism and life are not "evil"

See this was Jung's one great weakness. His attachment to (((Christian))) brainwashing in the form of gnosticism. But the entire point of Jung's Abraxas/KEK was not to become a hive mind "collective soul" but to unite the two. You don't destroy the inner-god in the name of the inner-devil to complete the man, you unite them.
Translation:
You don't kill your sense of self reflection to join a Semitic infected gnostic movement or collective, you keep your sense of individuality because that's the godly portion. You are apart of a race and you are the race, but the race is not you.

Nietzsche-ian translation:
You must move beyond good and evil "to become the higher man and herald the coming of the Overman!"
No, but Freud and Jung are essentially products of Nietzsche. Just like Hitler and Moses Hess…

Jung could of purified himself of Semitic myth if he had stayed closer to Zarathustra instead of Jewsus like Nietzsche told us to.

Because there is no "evil". Darkness of ancient fire cults were analogy to cold-death-ignorance-blindness VS. and Light-Wisdom-Life. That's why the light of PHILOSOPHY will always be superior to dark mysteries of "spiritualism/esoterics".

Just my two scents on the matter.

Psychotherapy is the atheist/agnostic confessional booth. That's it. Very little has changed. Both are confessions of sin to a sympathetic ear that is going to offer them a solution. Be it rosary or meds, it serves the same purpose in the mind of the "sinner".

Enjoying this thread lads

checking the digits on this quality post

E.M. Jones is a christfag. A very intelligent, erudite and levelheaded christfag, but a christfag all the same. His books are worth reading as long as you understand he makes no apologies for his biases.

[citation needed]
That's pretty preposterous. We're gonna need more than your hand-waving and declarations to make that argument convincing. And, don't quote two paragraphs out of a self-declared polemic and claim that explains Nietzsche. It doesn't. I've read most of Nietzsche's work and I don't see why he would be responsible for any of that at all. especially WWI. wtf?

His book, L'affair Williamson: The Church and 'holohoax exposure', shows his true position in the christcuck world. If there were any redeeming values to catholicism, Jones would be the one to know. He is often working with Tim Kelly/Peter Helland, who is basically his handler (but a based handler, who is onto the fake Israel kikes of today). Also… Catholicuck =/= Christcuck

Heil, fellow scholar

So far, this thread has remained on point and has received no mod 'scrutiny'. Let's not deviate from this. We are aware that they themselves participate in jesus dnc, but we must be careful not to invite it, by getting derailed into abrahamic history debates. We all know the khazaria theory is jewish, and that there is objective truth in biblical times, but we do not need any belief system or religion to observe this history independently.

E. M. Jones lumps him in with the sexual liberation movement cadre, but then again he himself is a humanist virtue signaller like Nietzche. Why is a high opinion (or low opinion, for that matter) of man required to observe truth? Got an opinions on Schopenhauer or Kant?

One absolutely cannot take Nietzsche out of context; any professor that does this has no right to teach anything about Nietzsche.

I've actually had The Lost Road and Other Writings 5 and The Book of Lost Tales 1 on my bookcase. Thanks for inspiring me, user. Cheers.

everybody shut up and post art from the Red Book

fun fact, Jung had no idea what a Buddhist mandala was when he painted these

great stuff

Jung, Freud; same shit, different stink. All (((psychology))) is garbage.

Define 'sin', outside of theological terms of course.

Heil

Del Rey versions? I have 1-5, 6-12 are basically useless reads about Hobbit/LOTR manuscripts. I definitely recommend reading Travail of the Noldoli and Nuin's story, so fucking Holla Forums related I cannot even begin to descibe. Remember, Melkor = Malachim, Morgoth = Moloch, Sauron (Thu) = Israel/Saturn.

Nice. Got the version of Liber Novus with these included?

He didn't go all-in like Heidegger, the alchemy/phenomenological anthropology foil gave some degree of separation to fall back on. Had the war ended differently, what Jung would have felt at liberty to then write – subject of interesting conjecture.

Reich, if you must inspect the 'pyschosexual' spectrum in the Vienna Circle more closely.
Gnosticism's taken to be proto-Masonry. Some strands work out that way. But the thinking that made it persist into the Cathars' time was Hellenic Greek, and Persian. That's what sounds the depths.

my fucking sides btfo

Supercessionism is a good thing user, the skin eater desert demon god is not man's friend.

Accurate, and befitting their matriarchy.

Aryan Dominion. It's cognate with Ireland for good reason.

Siege/Diaspora mentality, crying-out as you hit others, is great for keeping your women from out-breeding. The entire trajectory of those people determined by the men being faggots.

It's his one trick pony, not the worse introduction.

Release of Heidegger's Black Notebooks have them all in a "Gotcha! We knew it!" moment. It's just what they do.

Insofar as he avoided it, it was to not be Wagner's personal army, a pose. Implicit user has it right Judeans' hatred of Rome was so great they rejected a messiah, just to topple The God Emperor's cult/empire.

The Boer Nostradamus would interest most itt. Nicolas van Rensberg, "A man with hair like a wig will become President of the USA." It only gets more uncanny thereon.

Chosens enact judgement on goyim's inability to resist/contain them.

Heroic individualism, men against time, with the shared corporate identities as mortals of a particular time and place.

That was the entire point of Arthurian/Grail and Alchemical/Gnostic(read: Persian, Mithraic) structuring of his thought. Heliand Christ as against The Redeemer

Don't forget to look after your vessel, anons.

Welcome to mein faden.

Yeah it is. It's kikes we are talking about.

This kinda proves the thread's point.

Symbols have power on their own. Kikes' intellect can only partially perceive and reproduce Aryan symbols, like "Holla Forums" or a swastika, and are repelled by them. Normally one would not have trouble to focus some willpower to overcome the repulsion for typing out a single 5 character symbol but kikes, now matter how intelligent, are soulless stimuli driven automatons aka Golems.

If that man saved your life then your life was not really worth saving.

Why do muh illubinadi (((christians))) have it out so badly for Jung and other neo-platonist aryans? Pics related are typical shit I see pedalled on (((/pdfs/))) all the time. Ignore all christcuck CIA kikes - they are in deep with mossad/rothschilds.

Here's what Holla Forums needs to read on the subject of 'new age bullshit.

Louis Marschalko - The World Conquerors; The Real War Criminals >>>/zundel/1497
Harrell Rhome - From The Temple To The Talmud; Exploring Judaic Origins, History, Folklore and Tribal Traditions >>>/zundel/2064
Harrell Rhome - Deconstructing Six Million Holo-Myths; Exploring the Occult Origins of Crucial Holocaust Dogma >>>/zundel/2065
Count Emmanuel Malynski - The Occult War; The Judeo-Masonic Plan To Conquer The World >>>/zundel/1412
E. Michael Jones - The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit And It's Impact On World History >>>/zundel/1358
E. Michael Jones - L'affaire Williamson; The Catholic Church and holohoax exposure >>>/zundel/1360

Holla Forums literature on the subject of 'new age bullshit before kike takeover of christian culture.

Edward Cahill - Judaism and the Vatican; An Attempt At Spiritual Subversion >>>/zundel/1190
Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion (Translated by Victor E. Marsden) 11430
Robert H. Williams - The Anti-Defamation League and Its Use in the World Communist Offensive >>>/zundel/1178
Robert H. Williams - Know Your Enemy >>>/zundel/1180
Viscount Léon de Poncins - Judaism and the Vatican; An Attempt At Spiritual Subversion >>>/zundel/1144
Viscount Léon de Poncins - Freemasonry and Judaism; Secret Powers Behind Revolution >>>/zundel/1145
Viscount Léon de Poncins - State Secrets - A Documentation of the Secret Revolutionary Mainspring Governing Anglo-American Politics 1146

Never forget - the jews killed the real left in the early 1900's. Sicut Judaeis Non

archive.is/MkAIF

fucked this one up sorry

Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion (Translated by Victor E. Marsden) >>>/zundel/1143

Ya'all niggahs postin in a bait thread.

Muh Frog Phallus

This why I differentiate between the Godhead and the trinity.

Evil only exists within human scope. It emerges some emanations above humans. Evil does not exist for God. This is because evil is contingent on intent and final results and God's intent and results are beyond human intent. Evil exists for humans. The folly of the illuminists is to believe their manflesh is God. God is in heaven (the entire cosmos) and we are on earth (individuation). To ignore this fact is to sin and be destroyed (stop paying attention to your human condition and you quickly die).

MODS ARE ASLEEP POST BOOKS

If God can't be evil, then he's not omnipotent; if good and evil are simply social construct then God cannot be good either– he is a force of nature. Then again, does God not have the ability to express himself as a human concept if so chooses since he is the highest of all infinities and possibilities?

He spoke out against esoterica. Hiding things is ultra jewish and an eash way to have the people feel like they have been betrayed. This is a terrible move in an authoritarian society. He would have placed Jung out in the open.

Astute post.

this is more disturbing to me than it should be

For the abomination of a following, that Hussie guy has some talent and deep motifs.

Anons please read Book of Lost Tales 1 by Chris Tolkien - specifically read about Aluin, Fionwe Urion, the Dagor Dagorath and the Second Theme in which man (Sub-Creator) joins the Valar after overcoming Melkor (Moloch) in the Fourth Age. The Silmarils are the three ancient cults of Egypt (Solar, Lunar, Celestial) ("One to the sky aboard vingilot, one to the ocean, and one to the deep earth") that are central to Aryan history, and originally were created as divine orders (but were "stolen"). Morgoth's hands burn eternally in the void for his theft of these artifacts.

(Also… Not being a tinfoil, but I think somebody is spamming CP here using Australian VPNs to entrap other ausfags using VPN. Ban reason says "Dost", so hopefully the original user that got those IPs permabanned got fed to hungry prisoners in Azerbaijan. Just posting this for the record, as I do not want to upload screencaps of the ban notice that contains the pizza.)

Idolatry is not my thing. I study allegory ("Alighieri"). However, this is me, daily.

quick gogogo-
Mein Kampf (Stalag Edition)
>>>/zundel/1873
Mein Kampf (Colchester Collection Version)
>>>/zundel/1874
Zweites Buch (Sequel to Mein Kampf)
>>>/zundel/1876
Adolf Hitler's First Writing on the Jews
>>>/zundel/1879
Adolf Hitler's Last Political Testament
>>>/zundel/1880
L. Craig Fraser - The Testament of Adolf Hitler
>>>/zundel/1875
Alfred Konder - Adolf Hitler's Family Tree; The Untold Story of the Hitler Family
>>>/zundel/1882
August Kubizek - The Young Hitler I Knew
>>>/zundel/1883
Enzo Collotti & Riccardo Mariani - The Water Colours of Hitler; Recovered Art Works Homage to Rodolfo Siviero
>>>/zundel/1891
Friedrich Stieve - What the World Rejected; Hitlers Peace Offers 1933-1939
>>>/zundel/1893
H. R. Trevor-Roper - Hitler's Table Talk 1941-1944; His Private Conversations
>>>/zundel/1895
Joseph Goebbels - Adolf Hitler; A Chilling Tale Of Propaganda
>>>/zundel/1905
Seeing as the Holla Forums HTML header is changed to "On the jews and Their Lies", I thought I might share this: Dr. Martin Luther - The Jews And Their Lies (1543)
>>>/zundel/1239

You've had too much to think, user. Just listen to this 10 times and you'll feel better.

Haha, no.

That'll happen. Just gotta boycott that shit.

THREAD MUSIC

Guys, come watch Imkikey lose his fucking mind top kek

Sigmund Freud, Psychoanalysis, and the War on the West, by J. E. Alexis
archive.is/R3JVK

Aryan History and Myth'

Norse & European History
>>>/zundel/561
Laurence A. Waddell
>>>/zundel/600
Ernest Belfort Bax
>>>/zundel/175

Philosophy, Aryanism, and Jungian psychology

Carl G. Jung
>>>/zundel/98
Joseph Campbell
>>>/zundel/445
Gustave Le Bon
>>>/zundel/150
Arthur Schopenhauer
>>>/zundel/161
Immanuel Kant
>>>/zundel/192
Eduard von Hartmann
>>>/zundel/170
Wilhelm Max Wundt
>>>/zundel/128
G. Stanley Hall
>>>/zundel/142

Psychology & Philosophy (Additions)
>>>/zundel/199

Bumping the only good thread currently on the catalog.

Interesting conversation.

Beautiful.

I'm not gonna blogpost, but I have more personal experience with freudian psychology than anyone here would want.
I'll let other people worry about hanging the (((lawyers))), the (((media))), and the (((politicians))) on the DOTR. Me and my squad get the (((Doctors of Psychology))). I have some very interesting regression therapy techniques I would like to introduce them to.

Bring them to my chair.

:^)

im 6 and what is this

Kek wills his subjects strength for the coming days.

I used to frequent the Bohemian Club as a prospective member. Used to go to weekly drinks/dinner/shows. Used to participate more than I'd like to admit.

One day I happened to go into the library with a few others, and marveled at a gigantic hardbound book, easily three feet by four feet, openface lying in the middle of a large table in the center of the room. I learned this was Jung's Red Book.

[spoiler]weaving spiders come not here[/apoiler]

Too many shit threads at the top.

bookbump

these

There's a fucking Pepe in that second one. His left eye is just beyond the red cloud at the 7 o'clock position.

aye lad, I'm with you on that one.

'Brekekekex… So sayeth the frogs.

Keen to see what the next hitler quintent shall bring in the coming fortnight?

If he is a victim then how is changing his perspective going to change that? If you’re getting raped by getting drugged, getting out and being gassed to get raped isn’t changing that you’re getting raped. Your perspective has certainly changed though. I think you meant one thing, and said another.

I wouldn’t move out if staying meant you had to keep dealing with cultists that want to cuck you because they think they are higher status than you. This is Jew tier semantic bullshit.

End your life jew. The imperishable flame is the source of all Reality, and Moloch/Morgoth a shit.

Ashes and echos needs the >>>/oven/ for sure. He reminds of the friends I had when I was 12.

From Jung:

From Nietzsche:
spake thus unto it:

Are you worthy of noticing the pattern?

Once you learn the all the uses of quotation marks, then post.

OP reminds me of the Process Church doctrine. Granted, they started out as a (((soyentology))) offshoot and MaryAnn (the matriarch of the Process) was a huge Semitiphille (kikeweeb), but they did a lot to propagate the Unity of good and evil back in the 60’s from what I heard, and their aesthetics were pretty bitchin’ (pic related).

You can find joseph campbell's books at >>>/zundel/

Get out of my fucking thread

*comparing

Kosher, anti-esoteric rapefugee manchildism is not welcome ITT. Sorry but that is what marxism has done to his works. You are fixated on this talmudic will to power jewish revolutionary spirit. Please read Kant, Schopenhauer, Saleeby, wundt first before you post about NEETzche. Also, Michael Hoffman has some interesting breakdowns of german idealism and european racialism.

It's funny to me, this view of Neetzsce. It could have risen only in a post-revolutionary world. That is, the French revolution and reformation. The Christian times did not take pride in separating the church and the state, nor did they revel in the absence of beauty. The clergy is always among the masters, just as the teacher, the king and the nobility, when it comes to losing one's head in the revolution. The churches and cathedrals are looted, just as the palaces, the museums and the homes.

Have we not all heard how horrible the church is, and the priests and the bishops - for controlling us! Have we not all heard the laments of leftists; how gruesome it was for Christians to go to the new world and destroy the native religions and tribes under the guise of 'one truth'? How horrid these kings and kingdoms were- ah, how dreadful it must have been to live there!

Love; the Christian love; Agape, standing above Storge, Eros and Philia. The Satanic hatred of hierarchy extends here; most of you see a conflict between those loves when I say one stands above the others.
Agape does not make man kill his king for his own gain or for the justice of rumors.

I need to add to this. The jews in their hatred of power - namely foreign power; God, man or otherwise. When they gain power, they only inherit the negative traits, which they also named. These are then pinned on their enemies, usually beaten ones.

Saint Paul and Christ did, in fact, categorize these vermin correctly.

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Estel_(philosophical_concept)

Ónen i-Estel Edain, ú-chebin estel anim

This isn't Christian in the least. In fact, if you read the original version, it aligns perfectly with emperors, kings and monarchs. It does not lend way for republics, aristocracies or judicial rule. I will have Dr. Jordan Peterson explain it to you in the next post. //I'm fairly sure embed doesn't work with dropped files.
Now, where did this mistranslation come from? I wager it has the same source as the usual suspect.
This wasn't at the expense of the patricians. In fact, the rot of egalitarianism and lust for power goes in you so deep that you must view this as a competition. Christianity includes passages and orders for slaves to obey their masters. These are for slaves - the intent is not, and can not be, for everybody to be slaves nor for the liberation of all at the equivalent cost. There is guidance for rulers and orders for slaves and women. Hierarchy is holy and divinely ordained. Christianity puts emphasis on this; Jesus Christ orders the Jews to pay their taxes, as is their place and as is the Emperor's due. A slave will be read the portions for the slave, the king will read what he will. Does the king concentrate on the obedience of slaves the same way you do? Or does the king see himself as the representative of God in this world? History should teach you.

You and your ilk come to this discussion with the revolution burning in your hearts. The very same revolution the Jews started. That is the weapon of the enemy against us. The same accusations, the same vision of Christendom is shared by all Jews and their thralls - ever increasingly, this view has crept to the churches. To what extent can I blame you for this? To what extent should I? Accusatory behavior is a characteristic of Satan the weakling. I'm not one to judge you on this, either, though judging is my duty. If you are the weapon to force Churches to purify themselves of the lowly taint, so be it.

The sword of Damocles is a low value. The kings and emperors of old had to bow down to it, or be devoured by it. No, if you are looking for the faults of Christianity, perhaps it would be the opposite; that the object of worship moved from lowest to the highest - and as such, estranged itself from the whole and the low. This can be seen in the Absolute Monarchy in Christian Europe.

I see many in the national socialists making a Christ-image out of their own race.
Purely good, devoid of any flaws and of course incorporating their own critique of Christ into the race. Weakness, victimhood and so forth. If this isn't divine retribution, I do not know what is. Get rid of the revolution in your heart. You can still struggle, argue and even wrestle with God. Children will often hit their parents, it's part of playing, where they learn their own capacity.
The main problem is the mixing of the classes. We are all degenerate class-mulattoes, of high classes and low. We do not want to acknowledge the inherited weaknesses; no, we are often ruled by them. Be it stubbornness of the proletariat, gullibility of the blue eyed, naivete of the university student…

I just posted quotes, why do you believe I am fixated on will to power and not trying to make another point?

Dont pretend you dont have granddad conplex for NEETzche. Hes the only philosopher I see being talked about,l in these threads, and the same shit is said every time (cohencidence?). The guy was a cuck, another numale role model the frankfurt kikes pushed. I am not a Christian so dont think I'm about to lecture you about (((moses))) or (((jesus))) - I just think there are hundreds of aryan philosophers/moralists worth inspecting over freidrich.

Its just really cringey when you come into these threads with molyneux-tier philosophy. I am trying to elevate anons with more relevant shit. Sorry if I am not making any damning points by posting this embed, its just that its like 5 in the morning here and I have meatspace requirements soon.

Filtered

I guess you missed the star.

Symbols will exist with or without our personal input, but ultimately, we end up drawing our own meaning from them via our experiences throughout life.

He wasn't half bad overall, but I disagree on his usage of nihilism. I view it as a raging fire to temper one's beliefs, honing them into something stronger long term. Misusing it though would just burn it all. It's just another tool to me.

I won’t say he saved me from anything, but I gotta say reading the first like ten pages of Might is Right by Redbeard felt like waking you up by throwing cold water on you. He shreds up everything immediately.

Oh noes, a political opponent made a point!
>The three hundred year old or so translation is wrong, either because meek has lost its meaning or is totally inaccurate. The Greek meaning is something like this: he who has the knowledge on how to use a sword, but keeps it sheathed will inherit the earth.
Likewise, sin is about missing the mark. Christians usually get quite close to the original meaning though heuristics and common sense, but the detractors tend to read it in the dumbest way possible.

Oy vey user will to power is aryan morality and testosterone is an anti-jew anti-semitic hoax to scare the children.

Who do you think that star is, faggot?

Do you want me to associate it with a known god?

Waste of a post. Now I have to waste one. Go ahead though.

The star is supposed to be the center from which all symbols are manifested and all symbols collapse into.So I guess you must associate it with a monotheistic God and a religion like christianity.My guess is that you call it Cosmic Will.

>reads another shit thread about shit (((jung)))
Fuck Jung and his bs, really.

I suspect that he was referencing his good friend, Miguel Serrano, with that statement. The man was the Priest of Poets, as Jung was the Master of the Sphinx.

SHUT
FFFF

FHSUS
SF

SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK

UP

STFU SMILEY

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harden up you soyboy

Elaborate kenneth

So owned you arent even going to reply?

There is only one.

Is it a part of it though or are they the same thing?

It's called having responsibilities.

Abrahamic shabbos goy much

Am I?

Stop blogposting the thread to cap please.

Remember Holla Forums, Gnostics are a Jewish inversion of Neo-Platonism.

"Gnosticism refers to a collection of religious groups originating in Jewish religiosity in Alexandria in the first few centuries CE.[1] Neoplatonism was a school of Hellenistic philosophy that took shape in the 3rd century, based on the teachings of Plato and some of his early followers. While Gnosticism was influenced by Middle Platonism, neo-Platonists from the third century onward rejected Gnosticism. Gnosticism originated in the late first century CE in nonrabbinical Jewish sects and early Christian sects,[2][3] and many of the Nag Hammadi texts make reference to Judaism, in some cases with a violent rejection of the Jewish God."

"Sethianism may have started as a pre-Christian tradition, possibly a syncretic Hebrew[4] Mediterranean baptismal movement from the Jordan Valley, with Babylonian and Egyptian pagan elements, and elements from Hellenic philosophy. Both Sethian Gnostics and the Valentinian Gnostics incorporated elements of Christianity and Hellenic philosophy as it grew, including elements from Plato, Middle Platonism and Neo-Pythagoreanism."

"In the third century CE both Christianity and neo-Platonism reject and turn against Gnosticism, with neo-Platonists as Plotinus, Porphyry and Amelius attacking the Sethians. John D. Turner believes that this double attack led to Sethianism fragmentation into numerous smaller groups (Audians, Borborites, Archontics and perhaps Phibionites, Stratiotici, and Secundians).

Plotinus considered his Gnostic opponents "heretics", "imbeciles" and "blasphemers" erroneously arriving at misotheism as the solution to the problem of evil, taking all their truths over from Plato. Plotinus' main objection to the Gnostic teachings he encountered was to their rejection of the goodness of the demiurge and of the material world. He attacked the Gnostics for their vilification of Plato's ontology of the universe as contained in the Timaeus. Plotinus accused Gnosticism of vilifying the demiurge or craftsman that shaped the material world, and so ultimately for perceiving the material world as evil, or as a prison. Plotinus set forth that the demiurge is the nous (as an emanation of the One), which is the ordering principle or mind, also reason. Plotinus was critical of the gnostic derivation of the Demiurge from Wisdom as Sophia, the anthropomorphic personification of wisdom as a feminine spirit deity not unlike the goddess Athena or the Christian Holy Spirit. These objections seem applicable to some of the Nag Hammadi texts, although others such as the Valentinians, or the Tripartite Tractate, appear to insist on the goodness of the world and the Demiurge."

Are you admitting that you support the (((Demiurge)))?

Know what? I don't even care about Gnostic beliefs. All I know is that it accurately describes and denounces the Jewish demon-god (((YHWH))) and that its understanding of Abrahamism as a force of evil is still valuable today. I generally disagree with its rejection of the natural world.

Shoo, shoo! Abrahamite Jew!

I meant to say there is only one God who lived the death of men and survived.

Sounds better than "Oy veh! Bow before (((YHWH))) goyim." so alright. Sage for off-topic

>Are you admitting that you support the (((Demiurge)))?
See this is jewish double speak. You hate life and want to kill it.

>All I know is that it accurately describes and denounces the Jewish demon-god (((YHWH)))
FALSE!
YHWH is a word that means eruption because its a volcanoe god. Read Exodus or the entire OT.

You're conflating Jewish mythology, saying "I don't care" with Plato's work. Shame on you.

RIP Alt-Holla Forums

Blessed post

The symbolism found in those shitty images is poor, inexistant or totally new, aka made up from scratch.
I've read way better than Jung, who is just playing the guru shouting bs in a pseudo-scientific way.
He is just a social scientist, you are the soyboy for having no defense against such obvious faggotry.
Freud and Jung, working hand in hands at destroying life, like the two coins of the same medal.

I dont see you trying to evolve this thread. You're just making uneducated assertions about jung, like a typical christcuck who cant stand aryans uncucking your judeomasonic belief system. Dont ever conflate carl with sigmund. If you simply havent read deep jung, check out Aion, man and his symbols and his works with Richard Wilhelm.

ARDUUS AD SOLEM

Vereor Nox

shit tier latin friends, I can infer what you meant, but if this is what googel translate does there is no need to fear the AI.

"Vereor Nox" is supposed to have an elusive meaning. Haven't you visited Vaativydia on youlube and study the esoteric meaning of From Software's Demon Souls & Dark Souls?

Let us consider the story of the Princess and the Frog.
The princess represents the modern female aspect and the social order, she has lost the sun (postmodernism), she is alone (feminism), and she cannot retrieve the gold orb from chaos (she's bound by society.)
Enter the frog, us, the lost generation. We are a plague of frogs. Only we have the capacity to retrieve what is lost by journeying into the forbidden, the dark, the chaos.
The lost orb is the Sun Wheel. The Sun Wheel is also the Father. The frog is also the hero journeying into the underworld to retrieve the father.
Who is our father? Look back and see our mother was Britannia. She was impregnated by the Spirit of the Reformation, from Germany, The Fatherland, and concieved a new nation.
Germany is our spirital father. It is no mistake that european america is predominatly English and German in heritage. Britain our Mother, and Germany our Father. This imagery is deep.
The father we are retrieving from the darkness is the spirit of Germany, which is also the Sun Wheel. This saga is even more poignant because this is the very father we killed.
We are at the point of the story where we have retrieved the immense treasure from the darkness. It is hidden truth from our past, it is the Spirit of Germany, it is the Sun Wheel.
We are at the point of the story where the princess (society) isn't sure if she wants to keep her end of the bargain by honoring the truth and accepting us into society.
Fate binds us to this story. It ends with us ascending into kingship (we transform into a Prince after all).

Cyber facilitated hivemind facism is the coming solar god? Is Kek is awakening or the harbinger? Somewhat scattered but interesting thoughts in pic related.

Now I'm curious, what do these say and how would these be properly written instead?

bump.

Probably just bad latin, but here's an alternative.

darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:42620?useskin=oasis

Have you read about the Vere bloodline, user? Heard of the Imperial Dragon Court?

Gnostics aren't anti-life, dumbass. There are Gnostic texts that say you're a piece of shit if you don't procreate.

In AHTUA Serrano said he later in life found out Jung was a masonigger, can any more learnedfags confirm or deny? Not that that would invalidate his genius, but that perspective may give the need for reinterpretation on some things.

True. But they would still provide meaning unto themselves and to each other if we had never existed. The universe does not rely on us to give it existence.

That's actually a very tough philosophical question. You might ask whether something exists or not if there is no one around to be aware of its existence. This sounds silly to the neophyte, but it's quite the difficult problem for anyone who thinks about it seriously. Either way you answer that question, you only raise more questions.

one of those latin phrases is from a school,
ARDUUS AD SOLEM to be specific, the other, Vereor Nox, seems to be from something related to dark souls, not sure where else, which can be crudely translated to "I fear the night". It seems that some of my research into esoterics and the occult has lead me to dragons for some reason.
If anyone knows why dragons seem to be significant to me and what I have learned so far would be helpful for some answers.

Dragon is the kink of conciousness which permits infinite expansion through the illusion of separation. Because of this reason it's tied to infinity,evil, fear, and chaos. It's not inherently bad, but the kink in the fabric is also often the center of the unknown and therefore the terrifying. Those who worship evil become overly obsessed with the shadows around the paradox instead of seeing through the paradox itself. Therefore dragon obsession can be indicative of a left handed seeker. However, as stated, dragons themselves are not inherently evil.

I think there is a bit more to it then that, look into history and the lore of dragons specifically, you find that slaying the first dragon caused the flood. There is something being hidden from us and dragons have something to do with it other then metaphor.

Merlins prophecy of the White and Red dragons in a perpetual fight for eternity.