Tooth and tail

Well Holla Forums ?
Is this a casual strategy, a furshit game or outright cancer ?
I'm kind of bored and it seems like fun. Games are supposed to last really short, 5-10 minutes.

It's not out yet. But I can register for alpha. So wondering.

Yep, it's shit alright.

Furshit? Maybe

Looks like to me it's inspired after Redwall

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is that an RTS?
For some reason the entire gameplay seemed to follow around the people with flags, leading me to think its some sort of dumbed-down or pseudo RTS, where your actual base building and resource management is downplayed in favour of fghting.

That being said, it does look fun, and if squad composition matters and has depth it could still be an alright strategy. So long as they program in an AI and don't sell it for much.

I kind of want to try it, even if only the alpha but it raises some red flags, like the guys marketing it:
Certain buzzwords ring a bell:

They call it an RTS, but it is like you said. Just following a guy with a flag, who is also the builder unit.
A casual strategy game is closer to reality.

Technically it's no longer retro and it's using pixel art as an aesthetic style

Looks basic, like their last game.

No thanks

"from the creator of monaco"
THIS GAME IS PART OF THE INDIE CARTEL
FUCKING AVOID AT ALL COSTS FUCK THOSE FAGGOTS

well in any case that looks pretty gorgeous

You mean indie cartels who act like party lobbyists to pressure publishers into funding them? Shit, turns out commies have always been bigger capitalists than actual capitalists.

They're still relevent?

Notice how every Indie Game simultaneously decided to crib off of Redwall after the success of Mouse Guard, Mice Templar, and Mice & Mystics?

The success of these games no one has heard of or played?

Not sure if those boardgames are successful at all.

The success of two comics and a board game.

Board games are fun, tell me more.

So in other words, fucking garbage.

The SJW audience is no longer capable of genuinely enjoying anything involving people anymore because people are "problematic," which is why they
NEED
anthropomorphic animals to act in place of humans in some kind of multicultural society free of hate, but still have things that people like in it (say, knights, wizards, adventures, etc.)

People that are far more talented at this shit than they are, namely Brian Jacques, did this years ago, as well as fairly recent comics Mouse Guard and Mice Templar.

Armello did well too as a board-game video-game fusion, and thus I can expect that most non-platformer indie games in the future are going to involve some kind of anthropomorphic protagonist.

You can consider Mice and Mystics to be a pseudo-dungeon crawling narrative game, and boy do grown-ass fuckers love to be told children's stories.

Can't it be all three?

i always wanted to try mice and mystics. everything about it looks comfy as hell and the rules seem fun. even watched one game on youtube to see how it works. some day.

regarding dungeoncrawling mice: i remember seeing an enginedemo of a mouse standing in a dungeon some time ago, but forgot the name. you dont happen to know what has become of that?

Probably Ghost of a Tale, it went into early access and from what I heard was alright but nothing spectacular.

It's better than Civilization 5 with the Brave New World expansion pack.
t. Kotaku

There's better dungeon crawlers out there but most of them don't have the narrative bit tacked on and most of them are definitely not comfy.

You could do worse things than give Plaid Hat your money, they make some good game, particularly Summoner Wars.

Stopped watching there.

This is a game that caters to leftist furfags with hard vore fetish.

Rad.

More like rat

sounds great m8. the pixel art is pretty well done though to be fair.

looks cute actually, hope the devs arent SJW faggots and the game does well

Hey look everyone! It's the RTS for all the faggots in the RTS thread that were complaining about micro/APM! Here it is! This is what they wanted, right here!

I'm keeping that pic to use as proof that people who complain about micro or APM in RTS games are retarded.

howcome out of all the sandbox survival games there are none where you play as a mouse or ant?

I'm surprised at the sheer amount of cancer converging in this one game. I'd almost be impressed

kill yourself SHILL