Sucky gaming sequels

When was that exact point when a franchise was dead to you?

SFV died when it got Red Bull cash…

obvious samefag is obvious

Personally I liked it, but Super Paper Mario for sure.

Half-life 3

If it took you that long before you considered giving up on SFV you must have a very high tolerance for being repeatedly fucked in the ass.

??

You can stop samefagging. In fact, you can leave.

The casualization of the upgrade system.
The Horrible anime hunter arts that had absolutely no thought put into them.
The styles that were horribly unbalanced and ruined most monsters.
Only difficulty comes from massive HP bloat.
Then what do they do?
They double down and make the next game even worse. Even more styles and hunter arts.

right about when this game came out
but seriously there's a good amount of people who called morrowind completely casual in comparison to daggerfall

You must have fucked up the webm OP. There's a black screen at around the 0:13-0:14 mark.

Monster Hunter 5 is going to be terrible, isn't it?

It definitely was casual compared with Daggerfall but at least it wasn't aimed at complete retards.

Remember that Daggerfall is basically unplayable for anyone but those with the highest autism level ever.
The dungeons are a mess, the overworld is bland, everything is generic. It truly showed that scale doesn't make a good game. Morrowind streamlined things in a good way.

Precisely, when PPD decided to end GT5's online period to force people to buy GT6.

I think the most recent Deus Ex did it for me.
Human Revolution was… a thing, I guess. I didn't hate it, mostly liked they were doing a new thing with it. Still left a lot of room to improve.
I had hopes for the sequel but I also knew that there was a good chance they'd fuck it up.
Sure enough, they don't really get what made the first one good. I guess Mankind Divided is to Human Revolution what Invisible War is to the first one. It's fun and sorta good if it was it's own thing, but as a sequel it just leaves us asking "fucking why?" far too many times to be dismissed.

Didn't even buy it. I got to try it at a local store and after some 15 minutes of tearing up shit because lmao, console auto-aim, I pretty much decided that well, that's what the series is now. Not long before it goes "open world" and devolves into the "collectathon" that ubisoft games are famous for.
RIP Jensen, you were a 6/10 autist.

Oh and btw

What the fuck. "Shitty" is the word you're looking for.

I'm starting to doubt you guys are halfchanner refugees. Not even THEY are this fucking dumb.

Are you positive you're not just an exceptionally stupid person? Because I'm not autistic and I managed to beat the game. Several others can say the same.

Hello console babby.

I cut my teeth on DOS games in the late '80s & I still found Daggerfall to be tedious beyond belief.

I don't remember how long it took Daggerfall to be patched to the point where it actually fucking worked, but it was longer than retail customers had patience for, that was for certain.
And by "actually fucking worked" i mean you still fell through the dungeon seams into the infinite void so often it was the most common way to finish a dungeon

GT5 was already shit tho.

'sup nostalgiatard neckbeard supervirgin