Woke-as-Fuck Students Spiontaneously Plan March on Washington

Inexplicably bright and articulate Florida high school students plan march on Washington in March; are definitely not coordinating with MSM and Democrats

Teen survivors of the school shooting massacre in Florida last week are calling for a march on Washington to demand action on gun control.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u5t8N
agree2disagree.com/jeffrey-a-kasky/
parklandtalk.com/marjory-stoneman-douglas-drama-presents-fiddler-on-the-roof-1545
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43105699
archive.is/pHB0z
cbsnews.com/video/student-david-hogg-on-florida-school-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=sk-qAlU4ODM
archive.is/tlqX2
fdot.gov/agencyresources/contactus.shtm
scdot.org/scdotcontactus/default.aspx
ncdot.gov/contact/
virginiadot.org/info/contactus.asp
ddot.dc.gov
dot.ga.gov/AboutGeorgia/Contacts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, kike-free post.

Kids are so smart, eager, political and incredibly well organized now a days!

It's just like in the 60's!

Millennials are the greatest generation for justice

If only you knew how right you were

Remember the 1200 bombings done in the 1960s and 70s by hippies that were completely covered up by the media and now spun as "hippies were peaceful" ever since? NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE!

I remember, Satan. KILL ALL JEWS!

Already a thread my dude. Try searching the catalog and giving it a bump.
Polite sage

I remember my grandfather going on tirades about the 60's overall. Both the far-left bombings as well as civil rights marches. It was eye opening to say the least and mirroring of today. Where the media covers up leftist violence and how they failed to cover up BLM violence, which really made him angry since he lived in a city MLK did a march and the nigger chimp out that followed behind him.

no idea if legal, but wouldn't it be fun is some dude with high quality boombox, was waiting for the innevitable chimpout, and as it begin start blasting gun fire sounds and make them all scatter away, you could technically say guns saved the day, by proxy :P

Fucking run these scum down in cars so they have a "car control march" and then stab them all at that march.

No march in chicago… thats the kill count every week over there isnt it?

If the kids want guns, they can come and take them. I got no problem mag dumping a 12 year old if I have to.

Pssht, all you'd need is a good megaphone and an mp3 saved on your phone. Megaphone wouldn't even draw attention at a rally.

Would be a shame if someone plowed through the march in a 4-wheel drive truck with a deer guard then got up and started opening fire.

So a Jew shoots up a school filled with students; many of whom just happen to be actors and bad one at that, then (((they))) demolish the school days the shooting after so no one else can look at the evidence. Then right after surviving a supposed school shooting the students plan yet another (((march))) on their own and all of this just happens to occur during a midterm election cycle. ZOG really has let themselves go, do they expect us to believe this bullshit? I just hope (((they))) don't get us into a civil war in (((their))) death throws.

They had a march in Chikike-o today, but they only want to protest the NRA and white people having guns legally. Nary a peep about the 1400+ murders in the past two years by the Tyrones and the Pacos.
archive.is/u5t8N

What a big cohencidence lads.

an Acme corp. brand boombox perhaps?

It's going to be one big no show. Nobody even really cares about the gun debate, it's just one more brownie point subject. The people affected now, care now. They didn't care last time. They won't care next time. The politicians care only insofar as it gets them votes, meaning they have to drum up support now. By March 24th, people won't remember anything beyond "there was a school shooting in Florida, at some point". By the time it matters, the next big bullshit story will surface and distract them all. The perpetually affronted cannot keep this up, even the professional ones.

Probably true, but memeing those irritating crisis actors students into fulminating racists would be funny.

Having perused the YT comments, I have to say I'm pretty hopeful. Easily 9 out of 10 were fully aware the MSM is shilling for Democrats. Warmed my little heart.

CIA niggers just keep rehashing the same shit

These faggots are all bored LARPers who wanna relive MUH CIBIL RITESSSSS

Tavistock

they're jews. they don't need to be told what to do. the moment they heard gunshots it was out with the phones to brush up on democrat talking points online and lead the charge against guns violence.

This is the first school shooting that happened while being known about beforehand because the FBI was too busy appeasing democrats who keep whining about muh Russia collusions, that's what's different.
Do you really want to vote for people who cause school shootings, America?

I'm getting real tired of this next-level-"Wont someone please think of the children!" shit ala

These little shits can't vote or drink alcohol, but I'm supposed to let them dictate to me the violation of the 2nd fucking point included in the founding document of the nation by the variably genius-philosopher/evil-slaver White guys who made the nation in the first place?
All the while ignoring that the majority of people hurt by guns, BY FAR, are niggers being shot by niggers, followed in a distant second by White people shot by niggers?
Get the fuck outta my face with that shit.

Also:
>(((Cameron Kasky)))
>Father: agree2disagree.com/jeffrey-a-kasky/

This kids father is like every skeevy Jew meme rolled into one.

See also…

Emma Gonzalez
Too obvious. Pic related.

Getting into the (((media))) game early there Dave.
Jewish as fuck m8.

He must be one of those underage refugees. I'll be contacting my congressman about him and his plot to contact congressmen to undermine the constitution.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Gaaaaaaaaaay.
The protests are being planned with help from groups including organizers of the Women’s March, and they quickly gained the public support of several prominent Democrats, gun-control groups and pop music superstar Justin Bieber.
ORGANIC.
Parkland Florida is blue as fuck already though… You already don't vote for anyone taking money from the NRA.
What?
THIS SHIT CANNOT BE REAL! THIS IS LIKE A FUCKING JEWISH PRESS OP I SWEAR TO CHRIST!
>parklandtalk.com/marjory-stoneman-douglas-drama-presents-fiddler-on-the-roof-1545
GAY AND JEWISH! THIS CANT BE FUCKING REAL LIFE!

Oh, it is. Trust me, I know some Jews that are in the closet that need to go back to their chambers.

Corin, who was hiding in a classroom during the shooting, said a family friend connected her with U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, whose aide helped her start organizing the trip.
HOW CONVENIENT!
Except for when you did just sit back and gry and goin a ball.
The absence of which defeats the purpose of the 2nd amendment…
See above…
So you can lable anti-fag, racist, anti-jew, etc positions as mental illness, eh?
They really do hate the AR-15. It must be effective.
>“It’s just about kids’ lives,” she said. “Looking into their eyes and telling our stories, we just hope is going to make a huge difference.”
SO JEWISH!
Que botspam.

This is genuinely disgusting.

Note: 2nd image is her fucking twitter image, on the twitter THAT SHE MADE AFTER THE SHOOTING!

These retards like left in general doesn't understand that gun control does not remove nog tier guns for nose.
With this logic gun control laws will bite into libshit asses and nogs
It's discrimination to search nogs for illegal firearms

Not to rain on your parade, but I'm pretty sure they didn't imply they met for the first time.
More that they met up there, the way you meet up with friends before heading out on the town.

We should really be connecting this to the Mueller stuff and >imply it’s organized by the Russians.
sage for low-effort phoneposting

It's glow-in-the-dark obvious to us, but is it obvious to Jew-clueless normies? This protest-and-march shit with kike media promotion has been going on for almost 60 years now. I think the average person somehow assumes this kind of crap is just the way it's always been.

They will play this up for as long as they can, but will be forced to forget about it once a terrorist attack happens in Europe in a country with guns banned. There is only so much uproar over this because there hasn't been a Nice truck attack or Bataclan theater attack or Manchester bombing for a few months so they run the "this only happens here" narrative without looking that retarded.

my local news this morning is nothing but GUN GRABBING MUH BULLET PROOF BACK PACKS AND STORYS OF KIDS GETTING CAUGHT MAKING TERRORIST REMARKS THREATENING TO TARGET SCHOOLS THE JEWS ARE DOUBLING DOWN

PURE COINCIDENCE

FUCKING HELL ARE THEY MAKING BRAIN WASHED COMMIE CHILDREN CALL IN THREATS ? if so DOTR When?
also
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED and COLD DEAD HANDS

Just in case you thought he got his knowledge the bad way, from actually using guns recreationally, don't worry, it was all above board. He knows because his government-approved police employee father taught him.
Panic over.

Why do boomers type like this, legitimate question. Led in the air?

A Gun Control Children's Crusade, wew

in 1994 they passed the AWB, made no difference. they end up lobbying to make the death penalty more easily prescribe because crime wasn't going down at all as they were telling everybody it would.

this is sandy hoax all over again.

She's female user. She has hundreds of selfies and keeps every photo of her taken that looks better than the mirror. The photo is guaranteed to be from before the shooting even though the twitter account is fresh.

Didn’t this crypto kike have the police come to his house something like 30 times?
Anyway, the Democrats are floundering and will pour everything they have into this as a last ditch effort to mobilize the party. Not that gun grabbers will ever shut the fuck up but they’ll be especially loud during mid terms now.

This is being erased from history. Last Thanksgiving my 6yo nephew was telling us about how he he learned in kindergarten that muslims were on the Mayflower.

MUSLIMS ON THE FUCKING MAYFLOWEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When his vid hit the news and after hearing a few shots noticed his voice , sounds like bad acting.
( I'm so startled )

Checked, thanks for stopping by Satan, I'm a millennial, so I don't. But fuck me, I plan on doing some searching about this shit. It's crazy how much things appear to be changing. Especially since people will remember, and the intelligent ones won't want a repeat, especially since the aforementioned people, know history repeats itself.

FALSE FLAG

pic related, the 5 student shills were filmed in the same spot by all the different MSM. The only thing that changes is the station banner ID. ( Called ' full court press " )

r/ing webm of this video
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43105699

forgot archive archive.is/pHB0z

I pointed this out in another thread. The establishment knows that Trump has them beat on both the economy and migration, so now they're trying the guns angle once again. Never mind that guns has literally never won Democrats an election ever, lol. Not to mention that the DACAspics aren't going to give a shit about guns if they're about to be deported, so you know they'll keep this gun shit out of discussion with their chimping out over immigration.

The panel of kids with that hoggs guy or whatever whos been outspoken was obviously a set up, they were spouting radical rhetoric that I personally use after like 15 years of being educated on this stuff. You dont pick up "Youre either with us or against us" and "We need real change, its time to take action instead of just talking, people who just talk wont accomplish anything" type stuff day 1 after your school is shot up. I cant remember the other lines, but the panel of kids on CNN were given lines by professional communist rebels.
Like its universal rhetoric, but its still radical. Its used by both sides.. but highschool kids dont go around saying that stuff.

He also wouldn't have harmed that many students if the teachers were armed and trained of course that would run the risk of one of the (((G4S))) personnel doing the actual shooting getting hit and we can't have that

user they were already at it a few hours after the event, some kids even called for gun control as the media shoved cameras in their face minutes after they exited the freshman ancillary building.

Really? That's what was going through your head? Not "barricade the door" or "jump out the window" or anything else that might lead to your survival, but that kind of bullshit? How fucking brainwashed are you, kid?

Dear next school shooter: Shoot anyone with a phone, then SHOOT THE FUCKING PHONES.

I'm really starting to see Nick's side of things.

They were calling for it immediately I know, and that kid especially.
On that website David Hogg is interviewed. An interesting point, he said "We NEVER had an active shooter drill"
They had them all the time. One of the teachers was saying they took them extremely seriously and were well trained.
What I mean 1 day later is that they put them on a panel and they were spouting professional revolutionary rhetoric.

You missed this gem:
>Hogg—who’s an editor at the school’s TV station—found the news that the shooting was real and ongoing.
>found the news that the shooting was real
interesting way to phrase that, in a section about how the kid was an eyewitness and recorded it

I think I should draw more attention to what I just noticed.
Hogg said they didnt have active shooter drills, ever. The teachers said they had them all the time. One girl interviewed, the fat cheeked one said it was a "code red" which is an active shooter. They were all well trained, Hogg lied.
I dont have a jewtube clip, its embedded on this website

Hes also clearly reading from a script, and its edited/cut in several parts.

Heres the fat cheeked girl, Im pretty sure she is the one who said "code red". The teacher who talked about the drills was talking about one of the guys who sacrificed himself for the students when he mentioned the drills.

Kek well, we all know how the last children's crusade ended.

Expose the crisis actor, save the world.

That Wolgang Helbig guy who worked on Sandy Hoax should sue, and the first question he should ask these mason on the stand is

DO YOU HAVE A SECRET COMMISSION?

There will be consequences.

Instantaneously organized survivors smacks of false flag.

Mr. Wolfgang was a zionist btw.

No, we should just show them the oathcircles and watch them squirm.

Yep. Oy Veygas murdered their survivors, implying a coverup.

MOLON LABE
It's not super effective; many states have actually banned .223/5.56 NATO, its most common chambering, for deer hunting because they consider it to be inhumane because it's likely to cause the deer undue suffering. He could've gotten an SR-25 in 7.62 REAL FUKKEN NATO and had far more stopping power with the same manual of arms as an AR-15.
Their problem with the AR-15 is that it's well known and one of the scary black rifles they see in the movies. They see it as some sort of fine tuned killing machine, but it's gentle enough a 7 year old girl can use it. youtube.com/watch?v=sk-qAlU4ODM

Yeah, good fucking luck. What are they going to do, look at the hole?

Those damned autonomous, free-thinking ar-15's using that shoulder thing that pops up to walk around.

Russian here. Just wanted to confirm: was the school gun-free zone?

The Ruger Mini - 14 is just as free thinking as an AR , but has a wood stock , so it is is on the DL.

All US schools are gun-free zones.

Ruger Mini 14 is just the slow, awkward kid in class. He can be loud, but pretty harmless.

Oh come on Satan
You know most of those were done by
"hippies"

Thread about Kasky shut down on you know where
His Dad Jeff Kasky
He's a lawyer
He has an adoption service
He has a surrogate mother service
He is creepy as fuck
They were tying it into pizzagate and the whole thread got shut down
Just saying

Not entirely true. In utah you can carry on school grounds if you have a CCW permit.

See, every normalfag kid is gonna have a phone, so you better aim for crowd control instead of just some automatic rifle. Use a flamethrower or molotov, you cheap cunt.

FFS reddit, lurk before posting. Learn to do it right you useless fucking cunt or stay the fuck OUT.

See

THIS IS A DNC FUNDRAISNG SCAM

Never looked too deeply into it, but is this some kind of esoteric hack? Genuinely curious.

Wasn't the kid in ROTC? They have guns because they're military and "gun free schools" don't apply to them.

JTA - As he leads the police response to the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel is likely enduring some of the toughest days of his career. And he's probably looking to his Judaism to guide him through it.

Israel is the county's first Jewish sheriff, and it's an identity he has embraced. A 2016 campaign flier reported on that year by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel centers on the role that faith in general, and Judaism in particular, plays in his life.

"My Jewish faith is a central part of my entire life," the flier quotes Israel as saying. "My late father Sonny Israel fought in the Korean War and became a police officer because he believed in the call from the Talmud that 'Whoever saves one life saves an entire world.' Those words guided my brother and I, as we also became police officers."

Israel is the sheriff in charge of the area that includes Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, where 17 faculty and students were killed by a gunman on Wednesday. Israel's children, triplets, had attended the school. In a video recorded by a local NBC affiliate, he called the mass shooting a "horrific, homicidal, detestable act."

"This is a terrible day for Parkland, Broward County, the state of Florida and the United States," he told reporters that day. "My very own triplets went to that school and graduated, in Stoneman Douglas. They played football and lacrosse at that school. It's just catastrophic. There really are no words."

He's also a vocal advocate for gun control. In the 2016 campaign flier, he mentioned fighting gun violence as one of his top issues. And speaking to reporters Wednesday evening, he said people who are being treated for mental illness shouldn't be allowed to buy guns.

"I've said this time and time again," Israel said in a video by NBC News. "While the people who are victims of mental health illnesses in this country are being treated, in the opinion of this sheriff, they should not be able to buy, surround themselves with, purchase or carry a handgun. Those two things don't mix."

Israel graduated from what is now the State University of New York at Cortland in 1977 with a degree in political science, and subsequently took a variety of courses on law enforcement, including a course of study at the FBI National Academy. He joined the Fort Lauderdale Police Department in 1979 and served on the narcotics unit and the SWAT team.

A Democrat, he was elected sheriff in 2012 and re-elected four years later. The county is home to a large Jewish population.

In speeches, Israel is known to quote the Bible. A 2013 Sun-Sentinel article about him quoted a speech in which he referenced "Eishet Chayil," the Jewish poem about a valorous woman excerpted from Proverbs and traditionally sung on Friday night, as well as Ecclesiastes.

"As Broward's first Jewish sheriff, I carry a heavy burden knowing I am making history," the campaign flier said. "That is why I always strive to do what is right, what is best, what will help people. This is why this message is important — regardless of your personal faith — because I want my children and grandchildren to always be able to look back with pride someday at my legacy as they continue to pass down our faith and legacy of public service."

Israel told the Sun-Sentinel that he attends the Parkland Chabad, and he is comfortable in churches as well as synagogues. His wife, Susan, is Christian, and they raised their children in both religions.

"I am Jewish," he told the Sun-Sentinel. "Susan is Christian. Like most families with parents of different faiths, we raised our children with extensive exposure to both our faiths. The triplets were all bar/bat mitzvahed. Now that the triplets are adults, they each have the free choice to decide their own faith."

ROTC doesn't use real guns

They did at Kent State.

Stop posting that shit meme of that kike slag you faggot.

>a bunch of (((yidlets))) from a kosher hive in (((DWS's))) backyard are pushing for gun control
they deserved it

I thought that was national guard

kys

you seem out of touch. Many of them do go around saying that stuff now. They are hyper-political and spend all day discussing politics on social media.

You're in the oven first

back to 4cuck

Well, you have at least one self proclaimed athiest, and one Satanist… could get some mileage out of that

I could have sworn I heard a shot gun in one of the kids cell phone videos posted…but I guess that don't count

hell $500 will get you one of Elon's flamethrowers

it was

Criminally unchecked.

Absolutely perfect.

kind of likely that these kids are going to get shot at this march by falseflaggers IMO.
how do you prevent that?

Clown control.

Fake news is lost without their 4am narrative anyway.

kids dying at a march against gun violence is hard to argue against in the normie mind. it doesnt matter if you defame this campaign. if they go out and march anyway and get shot anyway nobody is going to give a shit about the 'racism' spin this thread is about.

THE POOR MAN'S SANDY HOAX

The point is to make sure that any march is under-attended and a media bomb.

Snow in March in DC is a thing. Right there is one vector. Right Wing (Bus) Safety Squads is another. Is that vehicle up to code? Can't have our precious children traveling in unsafe vehicles without seat belts. Where are they staying? Sex predators are all over DC. Jew-jitsu the safety angle.

That show is way too old and, by now, cult to meme properly.

Theres nothing in that image about crisis actors. Its just a Jewish slut in skintight attire.
Stop spreading your sluts are kike.

(((COACHED)))
archive.is/tlqX2

fuck them. if bad shit happens to them at their march against liberty I'll be merrily shitposting about their richly deserved plight

I just wanted to mention that these kikes are six million percent disgusting, setting up a school shooting just so they can disarm the goyim after they kill some more yet again.

These kikes must never win because they will never stop.

You know how I know you're both damage control shills?

Many threads on this developing happening.

have a bump

Also they keep turning out to be trainee fake news shills. 2nd pic here is apparently from a tour of CNN's Atlanta HQ, where they let you do a simulated broadcast.

You know how I know you're full of shit?
You keep posting a Jewish whore and trying to claim its justified because 'muh crisis actors!', as opposed to a know,edging a Jewishwhore was using retards like you to get her kike whore face plastered around the media.

Stay mad, kike.

I find it interesting that not one of the kids they've interviewed has a native Floridian accent. Floridians have a very faint Southern drawl, but all of these kids sound like Southern California news anchors.

Also the kids going on the march are upperclassmen, but the shooting happened in the freshman building so none of them actually witnessed it.

Game Wardens that catch you in the act will notice that you are using an illegal chambering.

They look like disney channel actors

Look at the replies to this post… Very odd…

The DOT of the state of whatever marches needs to be filled with RWDS-tier folks. Buses typically get a pass when it comes to dealing with weigh stations, which is bullshit. Trucks need to go through them and DOT officers will do inspections on trucks for a number of safety issues, why not buses? Sure they sometimes have to cross the scales, but mostly not. They should. This where those very buses bringing commies and paid agitators can be severely slowed down. The DOT officers slow trucks down, they should slow buses down too.

typical fucking CNN bullshit. So sick of this jew stream media.

This. Maybe some anonymous reports of "mechanically unsound buses being driven by illegals" to DOT starting a three to four days before the march.

This op may not work - but it is bound to cause a hilarious shit storm either way.

now (((they))) are profession CNN shills

Previously enjoyed, just like at Nickelodeon.

They're fighting back.

IF YOU'RE EXPLAINING, YOU'RE LOSING

fdot.gov/agencyresources/contactus.shtm

1-800-255-8099

scdot.org/scdotcontactus/default.aspx

1-855-GO-SCDOT (1-855-467-2368) toll free or 1-803-737-2314

ncdot.gov/contact/

1-877-DOT-4YOU (1-877-368-4968)

virginiadot.org/info/contactus.asp

1-800-FOR-ROAD (1-800-367-7623)

ddot.dc.gov

1-202-673-6813

Forgot GA:

dot.ga.gov/AboutGeorgia/Contacts

(404) 631-1990

If it's a nigger, it's basically pest control.

you're either with us or against us."

This made me kek loudly.