(((Scott Israel))) let 17 kids die

(((Scott Israel))) let 17 kids die

Jewish Democrat Sheriff (((Scott Israel))) headed the department that saw 39 visits to the home of Nikolas Cruz over a period of several years for disturbances ranging from violent outburts to self-harm and threats of violence. Under Florida law, he should have been involuntarily committed for psychiatric evaluation at the very least, but over and over and over again local law enforcement did nothing.

Then Israel goes on national television and says that more gun laws are needed. Not that his department should have Baker-acted Cruz's crazy ass, not that they should have followed proper procedure–that Americans shouldn't have guns.

Note that this Jew also has bastard children born from affairs, and he allegedly impregnated a 17-year-old spic.

This man needs to be dragged out of public office and publically tarred and feathered.

archive.is/O7ljV
archive.is/dTxdr
archive.is/QNkTI

This guy is a vulnerable target and intimately involved with the Leftist political machine–recall that this is Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's district. This could be a way to get another foot in the door of unraveling their corruption.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/O7ljV
archive.is/dTxdr
archive.is/QNkTI
whitepages.com/name/Ryan-Eli-Youkilis/Cincinnati-OH/c4ptjdi
jta.org/2018/02/15/news-opinion/united-states/the-jewish-sheriff-leading-the-response-to-the-florida-school-shooting-quotes-the-talmud
twitter.com/thelastrefuge2/status/966854507744374784
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck. This kike groomed Cruz into going nuts, didn't even try to help him. God damn.

fucking jews

the problem is much worse than we thought. who has the picture of jfk

What do? The negligence here is undeniable, the only explanation is they wanted it to happen.

right when I saw it on tv, I knew:
"deputy scott israel will be making a speech"

we wuz woke

dont slide the fact that its the only public school in parkland county and it is 40% JEWISH. you cant even find jewish public schools these days.

also, look at how many kids from the school are doing scripted statements for news stations and making videos. apparently one of the jew kids has plans to be a reporter of some sort, so he already had some things prepared to say for the cameras, obviously.
everyone has different stories, there is no hard evidence that cruz was the shooter, the police were doing drills, and they raided the school like terrorists with automatic firearms, and told the kids NOT to film. even though that is a constitutional right according to 8th circuit supreme court glik v cunniffe
they are destroying part of the school.

Bump

Fucking kikes

its rediculous. I cant even speak my mind on social media so I have to hide behing proxies and learn encryption and other forms of security for fear of persecution. kikebook friends have attacked me for modest trolling and I have been called a conspiracy for redpilling and making activist posts.
the kikes are using incrementalism to justify our rights being almost gone. they act like history doesnt repeat itself and that socioeconomic stuff is just a loop on a neverending spectrum.
fucking summerfags are on Holla Forums right now spreading lies and being pussies

what theyre doing is trapping us in a psych bubble like a matrix. they use all of the typical tricks but what it is is ultimately they hate every race. they hate the constitution. we need to realize that. every advocate for taking away gun rights is REDICULOUS. its based on principle and law.
whites are fleeing and immigrants are pouring in???

note that scott israel is also calling for powers to detain people for making politically incorrect statements on social media.

Incredible. Holla Forums is always right.

some of the saddest words known user.

Of course he is

jewish part of central life
every part of a jew is them being jewish. seinfeld and curb ur enthusiasm.
they even have the kids at stonewall high saying "stop blaming the students"
??

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

the OP is saying Israel didn't follow procedure and instead wants Americans not to have guns

Lol how about taking 17 lives, what's that make you, like?

Fucking phoneposting I'm surprised "kike" still autocorrects

The fuck does fighting in the korean war have to do with saving lives?

This is some serious motherfucking superkikery.

Tread carefully folks. This isn't you're typical epileptic pedo-kike.

The audacity of this superkike, I don't get how that mindset works…it literally is insane to me. Hope he burns in hell as badly as he deserves it.

I just spent the loveliest last few minutes picturing a group of )))concerned citizens((( dropping by his place for a chat, giving him 17 lashes one for each year the girls was before she had his kid and then hanging him until he's almost unconscious, tarring and feathering him, then dumping him on the road at the edge of his jurisdiction.

Would send a strong counter-signal to the kikes' children's crusade.

No van, pls FBI

No wonder he's so for taking guns away, some kike kids got killed and they're the only lives that matter to the talmud.

Or shoot some kids…

Democrat Sheriff Scott Israel headed the department that saw 39 visits to the home of Nikolas Cruz over a period of several years for disturbances ranging from violent outburts to self-harm and threats of violence. Under Florida law, he should have been involuntarily committed for psychiatric evaluation at the very least, but over and over and over again local law enforcement did nothing.

Then Israel goes on national television and says that more gun laws are needed. Not that his department should have Baker-acted Cruz's crazy ass, not that they should have followed proper procedure–that Americans shouldn't have guns.

Note that this man also has bastard children born from affairs, and he allegedly impregnated a 17-year-old Latino.

This man needs to be dragged out of public office and publically tarred and feathered.

archive.is/O7ljV

archive.is/dTxdr

archive.is/QNkTI

This guy is a vulnerable target and intimately involved with the Leftist political machine–recall that this is Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's district. This could be a way to get another foot in the door of unraveling their corruption.

>Or shoot some kyids…

Rreminder, this is Debbie Wasserman Schultzs district. Sheriff Israel is facebook friends(since deleted) with Ben Miednik, family with Alexa Miednik - blonde witness girl that stated she was walking with the shooter as shots were ringing off.

This was an Israeli hit
Trump has legitimately pissed them off and kikes are coming out the seams on this one.

Ya, that's for another day. Don't bring up Israel for this topic. We want to acomplish something, not show our power levels.

parkland is Ted Deutch's district actually, but he's just as jewish and leftist

meant for

You could call it "Ted Deutch and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz territory" or something if you want her name in there, because that's true enough

If there's calls for the Director of FBI to resign, why shouldn't this pipsqueak resign as well?

Rick Scott, the Florida governor, was the one calling for Wray's resignation over the shooting. What makes that pants-on-head retarded is that Comey was the FBI director when the tips were made. I suspect that Rick Scott is afraid of pointing the finger at such a tribally-adored figure as Scott Israel given Governor Scott's future political ambitions.

I hope you don't get V&&&ed.

That is exactly what is going on. Dont forget the message Scott Israel delivered to the governor on behalf of the leftist/jewish community: "Officials 'Will Not Get Re-Elected' Without Push For Gun Reform"

well I'm hitting reddit. to do my part. I posted the info on /r/guns and /r/Florida. Thinking of what reddit to hit next.

Also his adoptive family is now calling him a monster, the family that abused,and stole his money.

Considering how Cruz was treated and how people were videotaping the dead bodies. And how they immediately turned to political activism to exploit their situation…

Id say Cruz did a good thing. Hes probably out of his mind but he made a good decision. He contributed good in the world.

Share blue, fuck off.

So they're throwing all of the gun owners under the bus for some poltician?

How is the guy going to get relected of the Sherif position after this fiasco?

I hit the /r/nra board.

Who the fuck is this guy. Is he some kind of kike enforcer or what. He has to some deep connections, more so then DWS or the like.

Not shareblue, legit think this. He was bullied throughout his life. Those people at the school were pathetic, disgusting people and if he made the decision that ending his life was worth the deaths of 17 people then more power to him. Fuck them. If florida decides against executing him, maybe Id write him a letter once this all cools off. See how he really felt about all this and why he did it.

okay, now this is absurd.

Who gives a shit?

I saw a viral tweet of some "Daniel Youkilis" claiming his cousin was killed in the florida high school shooting and his "mother" set up a gofundme to gain shekels.
I scanned his twitterfeed and the first tweet he did was shilling for Hillary.
How is this any proof of fuckery?
Well, I went and autistically searched for some connection to the mother

whitepages.com/name/Ryan-Eli-Youkilis/Cincinnati-OH/c4ptjdi

This is the closest match I could find, but wait a minute, his name is Ryan-Eli and not Daniel? What fuckery is this?

Is this guy faking a gofundme campaign to funnel more money to #her ?

the gofundme page literally says "We will designate its purpose in the near future."

The kikes are going to try to snatch up bad goys, throw them into asylums, and strip them of their freedom. It'd be horrible if people targeted for arrest shot at the cuck enforcement agents :^)

Fucking hell, if any action involving guns comes from these kike lies and deceit, I will be severely pissed

>Jewish Democrat Sheriff (((Scott Israel))) headed the department that saw 39 visits to the home of Nikolas Cruz
Cruz fits the profile of someone who would be used as a patsy. It appears he was groomed for this by multiple parties.

I would not be surprised if these jewesses were also used to influence Cruz and get him to fit the profile better. There are examples of people being influenced to carry out these actions or at least plan for them. The shooting also occurs on Valentine's Day for the association with other massacres that were used to justify gun laws.

Why didn't Scott have the shooter committed since by having the cops being called on him so many times,surely he would have been such a nuisance to the police department?

Why didn't the family have their son Committed, now that they're saying that they knew he was a monster?

Scott may have choosen the bad family to take care of him.

every single time

Bump for great justice to be served
I like the tar n feathers idea the best so far. Message spreading and such
Pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssss

Yeah a jewish life.
This yid was basically grooming this kid.

wasn't the patsy mass shooter kid a democrat as well?

poo poo pee pee ree ree ree

Checked

It wasn't a real shooting. They were keeping tabs on him so they could use him as a patsy for their mass shooting. The real shooters are probably contracted gunmen just like ISIS.

user I know the feels but you have to keep spreading those red pills, I do on my kikebook lost friends etc but fuck they need awakened.
Ps Have you guys seen Paul Nehlen's FB page? he posted an image stating these school shooters were jews and kikebook JIDF are out in force lolz.

Why do you believe that it's a false flag and not a straight up hoax?
Have you seen crime scene pictures including bodies?
Yea, so fucking what? Lots of people claimed that the 3rd Reich used gas chambers and electrified floor tiles to murder kikes.
Think about the sources of your beliefs and really ask "what actual evidence have I seen?"
The answer is: none.
Your sole evidence is a jew telling you "this happened".

We're hitting Judaism levels that shouldn't even be possible.

What did you expect? They're Jews!

But, nothing will get done about it. It will get swept under the rug. Watch what happens.

I'm all for a good ol' fashioned tar & feathering. When does the fun begin?

Archive fails on the URL. Basically Israel quoted the Talmud while begging for gun control. Insane.

jta.org/2018/02/15/news-opinion/united-states/the-jewish-sheriff-leading-the-response-to-the-florida-school-shooting-quotes-the-talmud

which verse?

Straight right to the genetically weak liver.

It gets worse. The system was working exactly as intended.

Broward county sheriff Scott Israel is directly responsible for not going after violent criminals leading up to the Florida School shooting. Also involved is school Superintendent Robert Runcie.
twitter.com/thelastrefuge2/status/966854507744374784

let me take a look…

Yeah but if there's thousands of fucked up kids, they can't commit them all.
I mean, you don't want the state to take our guns, but you're happy for the state to commit young boys for a bit of violence?

I don't like this narrative tbh

Indeed.

He also did a shit job with his deputies that sit outside when kids get shot inside.

holy shit, the level of corruption these kikes have devised is off the charts