What's his end game?

what's his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make money

Not an argument

Probably shot me

he is a nazi bastard. I can't see his smug fuck face without getting angry. Holla Forums is always praising this fucking moron

I want to shoot him, spank him, and then pay him one dollar.

Fucking his own mother

ONE DOLLAR

THE FINAL ARGUMENT VS. ABSOLUTE PERSUASION

fpbp

just like the fag from infowars he realized that there were allot of morons out there to make money out of

Getting rich by producing nothing

typical Holla Forums pseudointellectual

Saying:"not an argument"

*N O T A N A R G U M E N T*

1. Make money off autists
2. Hatefuck then kill his mother or (ex)wife
3. Ride off into the sunset with Ben Garrison
4. Come back because they invested their money in Galt's Gultch and it failed
5. Become whatever is popular with edgy teenage/20ish reactionaries at the time
6. Repeat

Gotta bank on that new Alt-right money

Children sold on the free market.

Why not both?

Getting more than 1$.
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

Gassing all of you filthy commie kikes.

I think he is a narcissist, but he also enjoys the living I'm sure.

The dude's twitter looks absurd last I saw it. Posting pro-Trump anti-sjw stuff constantly. This coming from the advocate for ancapism. He just sublimated into the booming youtube market for alt-right trumpkins that never grow tired of ridiculing tumblr feminists.

From being a liberal class cuck to full authoritarian bootlicking. Its beyond pathetic.

Voluntarily of course. :^)

HI THERE!

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
By all accounts I was smarter than most kids my age growing up. Skipped two grades, in advanced classes etc.

One day, I shoved a red hot car lighter into my brothers face. Immediately before I did it I asked him "hey [bro], does this burn?" He walked around with a circular scar in his face for years.

I knew full well it would burn. I wasn't being malicious. I honestly have no clue why I did that. But I did it.

Kids are retarded.

could you link the source because of the aspect ratio and you have "Computer" in the bottom right.

Thanks.