Which game had the best romance/couples?

Which game had the best romance/couples?

This is why real women will never be better than 2D women.

Holla Forums

Rapelay.

Why even live?

But it's about video games, you faggot.

this thread again?

doom spins quite a tale about a love that transcends traditional boundaries between doomguy and his shotgun.

short hair > drills

Baldr Sky

>tfw no doujins of these two

Katsuragi x Boobs OTP

I wanna fuck that bitch.

Me and my waifu

good lord, her legs and thighs in the second pic

baldurus gate 2 wingless elf love route?

That dedication.
;_;

Drakengard. Angelus is a total tsundere and I like her english voice.

Luna is the best Megaman girl.
You got drill, pantyhose, tsun, and ojou combined in a good color scheme. What more can you possibly want?

Rollfags and Tronfags can fuck right off.

Probably super biased because childhood.

But I'm going to with FF7. Something about Zidane and Dagger's interactions and banter I really like. Pic related.

9*

I'm retarded

Embed related, of course.

Trails in the Sky

This is the only correct answer

Shit..fucking…taste

I came here to post this.
however that also means Furiae is getting cucked, and that's sad
in fact, Inuart is getting cucked too by association
everyone's getting cucked goddamn

live on, so that you can make a better tomorrow for others
live on, so that you can give children a brighter future
live on, so you can see Donald Trump make america great again

no

Seems like OP is in need of some love.
Better send him some BBC to satisfy him.

Life is suffering.

But I hate children.

thought those were two cut up carrots

I don't get the image. Does it imply that each nigger is only worth a buck?

its calling the niggers bucks, as in male deer

This, isn't the term usually bull?

If anything the more common term for a sexually attractive or active man would be stud. Buck is more common than bull as well I'd say.

>tfw I have met a very shy and introverted girl at school. Which I started talking to because she reminds me a lot of myself. I am by far the person who has talked to her the most. I am having dirty fantasies about making her pregnant and seeing her pregnant in a wedding dress.

She probably has the same fantasies about you user

You mean she wants to raise our children and settle down with me? Btw, I am 26 and she is 19.

autism

It hurts

She just might, user. Just grab her by the pussy.

Pratty and Sugar a cute!

Since when Holla Forums is full of fujos.
Your next line is "I'm a boy, user".

Did you happen to make a few threads on Holla Forums about this subject? If so, you are still an autistic faggot

Here you go

You absolute sicko. I bet you think of holding hands with her as well, you depraved fuck.
Keep talking to her, user. Shy girls need love the most.

Holy shit, my heart.

I knew there was something odd about Holla Forums recently

Yurifags I swear to god

You're in with a shot, bro. Just be good company and let the age be a number. My dad is nine years older than my mom and they met at roughly the same time.

I don't remember it being like that.
Even if that is the case, she has the same feelings for the MC if you play the boy.

she's still 3D and will never ever live up to be as good as your waifu. Also you're a disgusting sicko for having such thoughts. I bet you like pic related.

You're still within the "half-your-age-plus-seven" age gap rule, so if she is into you, you're golden.

I remember you from /a/. Don't forget that all 3D is PD. Don't let yourself be fooled.

What kind of weird rule is that?

Why is it that only Japanese games have memorable romances? I assume it's because more Japanese games are story focused and that makes it more natural to have a romance between characters but there are also plenty of western games that are story focused yet I can't think of a single memorable romance. They're all completely shallow, and usually because one of the characters is the player who is usually more of a self-insert blank slate than in Japanese games.

I'm gonna be a huge fag, and say Jack and Garrus from Mass effect are genuinely good. Jack doesn't really get good till the third game though.

It's just a general rule of thumb for socially acceptable age differences when dating. It's not set in stone or anything, but it's a pretty good way to tell if you're too old/young for someone.

old ass saying. it's less of a rule really and more of an observation of reality as fertile women generally prefer older men that can provide for them and their potential children because they're more likely to have accumulated more wealth and status with age.

yeah, status ailments

I really don't know. Every time I try to think of a western romance all that comes to mind are ones where the player character is a shitty self-insert, and while those are fun, they're also too gratuitous to be good as romances.

The closest exception was the goodwill I had towards Halo 4's handling of Chief and Cortana because hoshit that actually got to me but that was completely fucked over later.

if i may be autistic for a second and say that technically that wouldn't matter as the woman would fuck a more physically suitable man and then break up with that man to find one that has more resources to provide to maximise the survival and fitness of the child. though that's really more of a evolutionary model of behavior. reality tends to be much more complicated because of social norms and men also have an evolutionary incentive to not be cuckolds (i think this might be only time in the past years that the word has been used in a the context it actually is supposed to be used). doesn't change the fact that women generally prefer older men and men generally prefer younger women.

all of this doesn't matter though because 3D women are inferior to 2D women and reproduction doesn't (yet) matter with 2D women. same with age as 2D doesn't have an age.

i guess i should specify that by "men" i mean males over 20. generally in cases of men under 20 they prefer older women. the focus for sexually active men of all ages is women in their twenties because that's when they're most fertile.

I'd let Tomo-chan crush me with her thighs.

also now that i looked into it the half-your-age-plus-seven rule is MUCH older and well known than I thought. pretty interesting.

Is there a game that has a romance between a princess and her bodyguard?

I also want to fuck her right in the pussy. I am a virgin, and most likely she is a virgin as well.

the only actual advice you should take from Holla Forums in this matter is what said. you're on your own if you want to go against it.

The fuck are you wasting time telling us for, blog poster? Either go do it or post pics.

undertale

I remember that tales of graces f pushed that hard.

I have a sweet smut thread on Holla Forums going on right now if anyone is interested.

>>>Holla Forums6401982

reported

Only one of those games has a harem route. The rest, and everything else posted in this thread, is shit by default.

conception is fucking shit

Harem route is best route. That way best girl always wins, as does everyone else.

Whatever.

1. Do it faggot
2. Stop being a blogposting faggot.

Wait a tick, are you the bookfu dude?

Nice catch

GO BACK TO Holla Forums FAGGOT I NEED THE FIFTH BOOKFU THREAD

YOU DIDN'T UPDATE FOR LIKE A MONTH YOU IRRESPONSIBLE BITCH
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF A BUNCH OF PEEPEE POOPOO SHITPOSTERS HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO TAKE CARE OF A GIRL WHO HARDLY COMMUNICATES WITH YOU?! FAG! NOW GO MAKE THAT THREAD

Yes, it is I.

I am legitimately curious as to what rule I broke. All I did was cross post to a vanilla thread on Holla Forums.

Every thread.

how in god's name is that corpse of a board even still alive

My parents are 10 years apart. You're fine as long as you grab her by the pussy.

best couple

Sadly, the second game soured me to pretty much everything in its premise. I only really liked a handful of the characters as it started winding up to follow the KH route of bullshit, and Ragna was one of them.

She's too perfect for Yosuke.

Can't help that Yosuke has some good taste.

He can have Aigis for all i care.

That whole love story made no sense

Humans can't love toasters

Do you happen to have any more?

Double dubs of truth. 3D only leads to heartbreak.

;_;

I prefer the first game's powercouple, but I feel ya.

I feel ya.

Nigga, wait till the honeymoon to blast it in her. Premarital sex is a no no.

You mean Makoto and Kyoko?
They're pretty good but Chiaki and Hajime makes me feel sad.

I do and I'd share some pics were I not on my phone.
I guess that's the difference. Chiaki and Hajime give sad feels for me, while with Makoto and Kyoto you get detective hour, kuudere and hope.

do it faggot

fuck romance mangas

PROBLEM

PROBLEM, STORIES ALMOST WENT SOMEWHERE, ABORT

HELP

Typical yonkoma manga. We'll just have to wait and see when the author decides to make them kiss. The artstyle is godly, though, that fang man.

Nothing wrong with that. A friend of mine married a 22 year old girl at age 30 and they seem to have a great marriage. They have 3 kids now though the oldest one isn't his. She had it before they met.

Also Growlanser Wayfarer of Time has some pretty good romance, but you have to work for it.

We need more romance mangas where they confess and become a couple early, and most of the manga is about their daily life. Fuck resets, fuck romantic rivals male or female. Just give me love.

Check out Toshiue no Hito.

I read all of that the other day.
I really liked it.

>tfw my parents have a 10.5 year age gap between the two of them. My mom is 49 and my dad is 60.

Yeah story sucks but we get some godly reaction images..also

Y'all should play LIVE-A-LIVE.

I liked the flashback about Carol's mom.

I'm 20 pages into that.
I think going to like it, thanks.

if you're reading the one by amazume ryuta (there's another one by the same name that's shittier) stop after they consummate the relationship because it all goes downhill from there

It's been a while since I've read it, but I do remember some rather meh parts.

Also, same artist is drawing Nana to Kaoru, now that's some fetish fuel.

he's done a whole bunch of stuff including legit hardcore H. both toshiue no hito and nana to kaoru date back to the '00s. I don't know what he's doing lately.

Nana to Kaoru is still going.

imp midna a qt

more tsundere shortstacks in games pls

If you can bring yourself to break the hearts of a bunch of women who's only crime was finding you more attractive than other men then you're a cold motherfucker.

Midna the best

Shocked we never got a decent doujin that took place pre-parting

spite and hope

honestly user aside from selphie and Irvine I think you're right as far as all the final fantasy games go

keep it up user

fantastic

You had something going in the beginning, but you went full r/The_Donald on the last part.

It is canon in my heart

Canon as far as I care.

Yeah yeah, Awakening a shit, screw off. Bunny Waifu is best waifu.

hard not to go Holla Forums
I knew the first 2 were gonna hit right though but I needed a third

Rance and Sill. I find any interaction between the two amusing, as well as the fact that Rance pretends to not give a shit about her but clearly cares for her to the point where he's constantly pissed off when she gets iced at Sengoku

I guess while we're on the subject of shipping like faggots, can anyone recommend me any manga or vidya with an older woman as the romantic interest? I really enjoy the contrast the older and younger dynamic can bring about.

aside from demon in loli form shit not really

Ivy Bridge for way older male tho

I'm not the original person who you were talking to, but I've read this and it was great. Thanks for the suggestion.

Can Holla Forums fall in love with their fairy familiar?

This suggestion here at is something along those lines. But the girl is just 25 years old at the beginning of it. The guy is 20 or so. The girl is actually very petite/skinny, however the story really heavily involves her age and the fact that she is older and more experienced in life.

About time both Mai and Andy made progress in KoFXIV.
But only if Ryo and King did the same.

I'll take a look user, thanks.

I've encountered such a person in real life - a 24 year old who looks like she's 16-17. No surprise, she's asian.

This is her. Age 26 here.

Yeah, I know, I was the one who recommended it to begin with. I'm just saying, I know of at least one person in real life who quite fits this description (not in terms of behavior, just appearance-to-age relationship).

Ah.

Something pretty funny happened to me once related to this. I became friends with this guy at work who is half Korean. He got a DUI so he mentioned his mom (who is fully Korean) picking him up at work. One day I saw him get in the car with this super fucking hot Korean. I was like holy fuck his mom is hot!!

I eventually learned that it was actually his super hot Korean gf and his mom is actually ugly as hell.

Actually, I think his gf was Vietnamese or something. But it was still pretty funny.

The stereotype of hot asian milfs is greatly overblown. At the very least, it varies greatly by country. Thailand "milfs" are 99% pig disgusting, even when they're biologically female

It varies greatly by individual too. But I think there really is something to the older attractive Asian women. I'm talking about native Asians, not Americans. I think it has a lot to do with their diet.

Geralt and Triss

Well, I've been to Thailand personally, and I've seen some ugly women there.

There's ugly women everywhere…

What a retarded post.

Romance in video games is gay unless it is the romance between a man and his automobile.

Mahou tsukai no yome is pretty gr8. The romance is between a 500 year old demon and a 16 year old girl. Not exatly what you were looking for, though.

If she is as shy as you say, you could probably get away with raping her. If you do it right, you could even make her blame herself for it, or use it to foster dependency, if you are really good.

I know this is a romance thread, but I for one am not the least bit interested in seeing the relationship's going anywhere. I'm just here for comedy and cute tomboys.

hehehe

Man I wish they would write more stories of them together in the game.

AND SOMEHOW THEY STILL HAVENT FUCKED

I came to post this, but this user has it covered.

This actually happened to me, although I didn't try to get involved with the girl. My brother and I were into tennis when we were younger and we would go to a park and play rounds with a group. In this group was a 13 year old girl. She did look like she was 13, but no one had any idea of her age because she had fucking gigantic Ds. At some point when she mentioned her age my bro and I looked at each other with the same what the fuck expression.

I'm pretty sure she was some latina and she likely became a certified whore a few years down the road, but i completely forgot about this shit until i read those panels.

Does it mean anything If I can't find any attachment to women both IRL and vidya? Because the only thing I can think of now when it comes to women is "I wanna fuck that."

>male pregnancy

if you cant find any attachment to anyone, real or fictional, it might mean you're incapable. if you are, next thing to ask is if you care or if it bothers you whether bad things happen to other people. If a young girl with broken legs on the side of the road doesn't bother you, and you would consider it too much of a hassle to help, then there's a good chance you're a sociopath incapable of deeper levels of emotion or in some way emotionally stunted.

So in a nutshell, yes is the answer to your question.

And I'm all out of hope.

Grandia had that ADVENTURE feeling, with the romance being fairly tame but cute. It's stuck with me for years.

Tales of Phantasia is cute because double tsundere. Arche has to wait a hundred years to meet with Chester again ;_;

Star Ocean 2, with equal affection rating is pretty awesome. If either is more in love than the other, they'll end up going with the dominants plans. If they stay in Expel, it feels like a complete waste. If they go the Earth, Rena becomes a housewife(which while cute isn't as cute as the equal.) If they have equal affection rating, they both go on spaceship adventures. Star Trek TOS with sword and sorcery, basically. Especially fun since both can physically hit harder than military-grade phasers.

stop fapping, user

Is this the designated lonely faggot thread?
It must be if I'm posting here

She gave her heart to save him. He gave himself to save her.

This is clearly a hetero thread, get your ass out of here and take the cock that's up there with you

There's nothing hetero about this thread, friendo.

yeah i have more

I ended up marrying Tharja in the second playthrough. Her "Why am I here, the sand is hot, this battle is noisy, I'd rather be at home…" attitude. First playthrough was this one though, and it really was a great pairing for the storyline.

I married Anna in my first playthrough, Lucina in my second playthrough, Olivia in my third playthrough, Tiki in my fourth playthrough, and Tharja in my first playthough. After the fifth playthough, I dropped the game and never went back.

I miss games that turned me into a turbo autist and made me want to make fanfiction but never actually go forward with it.

That's probably more do to with you than the games out now.

and here's the last ones that isn't DA tier

I dunno, I feel like games that left more to the imagination probably triggered that autistic sense that you just don't get these days.

Tharja as a wife was fun. Mainly because of picturing her raising Morgan.

Which did you choose?

WOW I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS REAL PLEB HOURS IN HERE

self awareness is not your forte I reckon

it doesn't need to be a good manga to know who best girl is

What games actually do make some great pairings? Outside of VN's and Harvest Moon type games I haven't had much luck outside of Bioware's typical spiel.

The game of life in theory

Carol's mom, and now I'll leave you to having shit taste again

The game is dumb, but, for some reason managed to show some relationships that were interesting.

Both lost their mothers, and grew up without a father presence at first. Their relationship was a bit fast but not forced.
For a fighting game, and from the west, it could had been much worse.

Misha best girl

Final Fantasy VIII in Squall's mind

Morrowind