Poor PCfag here. Is Fallout 4 playable yet?

Poor PCfag here. Is Fallout 4 playable yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18898/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9048/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/637/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It never will be.

The villain in Fallout 4 is your son, you have to kill him or nuke Boston.

spoil that shit

Still not the best optimization, but quite playable.

just pirate it lol

Never Ever

Doesn't sound any worse than Fallout 3.

YOUR SON IS THE VILLAIN IN FALLOUT 4, YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM OR NUKE BOSTON

I hope you like
RED
TEXT

It never will be.

It runs ok on my r9 280 with very high. Frame drops in fog.

Dima is Nick's brother, either replace the Children of the Atom leader with a synth, nuke far harbor, the cult, or kill Dima, Red Death is harmless.

Wow that still sounds terrible
I miss new Vegas

Bethesda cant write for shit just let oblivion make the fallout games from now on

but why would you want to play fallout 4?

Because piratefags have shit taste. All they pirate is "le latest AAA game" because that's all they care about playing.

If you mean "is it stable", then no. No game developed by Bethesda ever will be without mods. It'll probably be stable enough considering I could run a pirated day one version, but you'll probably run into overworld areas that won't load in properly.

By playable do you mean runs well? If so then no. There might be afew mods that attempt to fix it but ultimately it's like putting a fresh coat of paint on a piece of shit car.

What are some good/decent first-person open world games not made by Bethesda?

pirate it and find out

But if you mean "is Fallout 4 decent from mods yet" then the answer is I guess, only if you like survival autism and building settlements. Grab FROST to remove all the bullshit writing and quests and anything that makes settlements/gwafix better.

Oh, and New Vegas doesn't count.

John-Caleb Bradberton, creator of Nuka Cola, is still alive and his head is preserved on ice on Nuka World underground.

Shit, I forgot to sage.

That show is trash

Judging by those 13 million copies sold, buyfags have pretty shit taste too.

Yea, the books are much better.

It's been playable from day 1.
Doesn't make it worth playing though.

He's also voiced by the dude who did graham from new vegas. And he dies right after meeting him, as a further ode to wasted opportunities.

Wrong, You either kill him and his underground palace (the leader of the Institute) via overloading their nuclear reactor or kill the other two factions. There are a few other ways but w/e.

You can also do a diplomacy mission similar to skyrims moot where all the factions assemble, but instead a forced marriage in fallout, between yourself and maxson, as you at the head of the institute, thereby making peace and combining the institute and brotherhood of steel factions.

It never will be.
Just like oblibion, fo3 and oblibion 2

Fallout 3 was fun in its own way. It had a jaunty tune to the ruined world, and many of the locations were actually fun, alongside some of the quests and enemies made for a pretty fun game. It's nowhere near a masterpiece but it was fun as an explorative game, especially when it came to the D.C ruins. Fallout 4 mostly falls short because it removed most of bethesdas signature features in games, like the player is the avatar and the avatar is the player, the non-voiced protag, no established personality or backstory leaving room for roleplay, though granted fallout 3 had the vault backstory but you got segments of your life growing up, so you could choose what kind of person you were and roleplay from there. Fallout 4 also looks like shit, even on ultra settings, due to bethesdas newfound love for rust and trash, ruining the unique feel fallout 3 had when it came to setting that felt run romping through the capital wasteland.

you should just go back

Nah, it was shit. Just shit.

I could never get it to work. Its like the gameloop is tied to your graphics card. I would get 60 frames in the first 0.4 seconds, then it would stop drawing for the next 0.6 seconds which made it completely unplayable created extremely annoying jitter. Good thing I pirated that trash.

It kinda is. Far better than it was at release.
Far Harbor is well done and miles better than the base story.
You can build shit that doesn't look like it was broken ten years ago.
There are some bretty good mods.
Performance is all over the place, in certain places it falls down to 30. Usually it's a sixty. In automatron dlc my framerate was dropping to single digits.

I miss late 2015 when we were bullying Bethesda and laughing at how fucking sorry they were.
Now it just feels like Bethesda's our bully and they're the ones laughing at us.

As Tranny proves, current year Obsidian is not much better.

It's even worse then that. It's either kill your son by shooting him, or just leave him to get blown up in a a nuclear blast. Or join the Institute

You meant Obsidian didn't you Not that it matters since they're pozzed and lost the actual Fallout writer

Fallout 4 is actually surprisingly stable only crashing twice through my entire playthrough which is pretty good for a beth game. Though it looks disgusting and there's no depth at all. And the Story feels like they felt forced to do multiple fractions because of NV, not because they wanted to.

Didn't know that, thanks Satan. Also you can choose to convince Crazy Nuka-bitch to stick with him and he perks up after Then you can just no clip through the safe Door for the goodies

Also fuck the Nuka-world DLC. Why can't I freely gun down some uppity asshole, I"m the fucking Overboss of a raider group. No one should even blink at that. And it's decision to start to focus on base building is bullshit.

i liked the show

WHY?

21:9 ultrawide support is pretty poor, even with mods + helper applications

This bugs me tbqh

NO

I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO NUKE BOSTON I JUST BLEW UP THE BIG BROTHERHOOD THING THEN YOUR DAD DIES OF CANCER

As much as that made people salty it turned out to be wrong, you had to kill him AND nuke boston.
I still don't know what happens in Nuka World, I pirated it but can't be assed to play it.

IIRC there's no sexlab for fallout 4 yet, so no.

what the fuck is wrong with you? i was waiting for a sale to buy the damn game and play it in steam!

Not even mods can fix it or a bait thread.

With a shitload of mods it's a pretty decent scavenger simulator, the building is still wonky even with mods but atleast its competent, main quest is still shit. The survival mode has an options mod with is sorely needed cause fuck, why can't I sleep more than a couple hours on a mattress, what kind of casual can't sleep properly on mattress.
I enjoy it, building factories and using my settlers as slave labour is fun, fite me fggts.

Is there a mod that disables the main story yet?

Actually I think there is a mod that disables all quests.

Get that weak ass bait out of here its not fooling anyone

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18898/?
There haven't tried it yet tho.

The fact they reused about 80% of the songs in fallout 3 made me way more angry then it should of, it just seemed so blatantly lazy.

Are there any good mods to replace the original songs in the game with some other 30s era music?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9048/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/637/?
Seriously, this shit is not hard to find.

thanks user

I would recommend the first one over the second one, mostly cause the Diamond City DJ is a joke and cringeworthy at best. That and Billy Bob's banjo music is surprisingly comfy while gunning down feral ghouls with a good ol fashion boomstick.

It's a shit game. Why you gotta lie?

Hahahah, no. It will never be playable if you mean playable like modded New Vegas is playable. It has no redeeming qualities. It is that bad.

Excuse me sir, why are you reviving a dead thread under the guise of shitposting?

You enjoy doing that.

lol fag