"The greatness of a console can be determined by the number of RPGs on it."

Agree/Agree?

The NES was a great console with very few pure RPGs.

who are you quoting?

Never

Nope nice shitpost though

There were quite a few, especially if you're counting the Zelda games.

Zelda
Zelda II
Final Fantasy 1-3
Hydelide
Dragon Quest 1-4
Crystalis
Castlevania 2
River City Ransom
Legacy of the Wizard
Ultima 3-5
Willow
Mother
Rygar
Princess Tomato
Tombs & Treasure
Wizardry 1-
Iron Sword
like four D&D games
The Bard's Tale 1&2
Deadly Towers
Fire Emblem Gaiden
Hillsfar
The Magic Candle
Like three Shin Megami Tensei games

more like

RPGs are as casual as it gets m8. No skill of any kind required other than number crunching and the most basic of strategising.

Not inaccurate tbh famolambrogini

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Depressed people are usually smart. Better a depressed person enjoying a slow game than a casual faggot rushing through the latest CoD.

Agree/disagree?

Guess the Vita is the best console of all time.

Keep enjoying make-believe "skill progression".

"It feels so great to slowly get stronger and better over time!" Yeah, for most people that comes from LEARNING A REAL TALENT.

LOL

That's for
Damnit

I think you're confusing RPGs with J"RPG"s.

I want to know who you are quoting.

Stratgey games aren't role-playing games.
Some role-playing games have some strategic combat, but that's not what makes it "role-playing".
The part that makes it "role-playing" is doing the same thing over and over and watching an imaginary character get stronger.

I knew twitch-based fags were retarded, I didn't realize they were this retarded. It sounds to me like you've never played an RPG past the 6 minute mark in your life outside of bullshit like Final Fantasy. Still, anyone who thinks pointing and clicking on enemies is "A REAL TALENT" obviously doesn't know their asshole from a hole in the ground.

Chess
Game of Chess where you earn an extra starting piece every 10 games played.

Chess is a meme game that hasn't been patched in literally centuries.

Disagree because the PS4 has more RPGs than the N64 and Dreamcast combined but doesn't change the PS4 is shit

What does "learning a real talent" have to do with entertainment?

It's been my source of entertainment all my life.
It's what pretty much makes the difference between a "hobby" and a "waste of time".

haha that dog looks cute chewing on blankets yes

kek

what the fuck you lard

No because consoles aren't made for RPGs

Rpgs are a pretty shitty genre, so nope.

Consoles aren't made for anything except Fightan and maybe Ricing games.

Do. Many RPG's are bad. Having a high volume of bad RPG's is just a sign of incompetent developers. Having critically highly rated RPGs, (and I don't mean Skyrim, DA Inquisition etc, I mean an RPG that has mechanical depth and quality storytelling) among your best games is entirely fair.

zelda is adventure man
Dragon quest is RPG tho

sure makes you think

consoles inherently support more types of games than a standard PC does.

I feel it fam

is unconscious despair a good thing?

it has to do with satisfaction, satisfaction makes you feel good, entertainment just numbs the mind

your mom gives a mind numbing blowjob to black men

I don't know if that's better or worse than her being a lesbian

RPG are for gay niggas who care about story in video games.

I want to agree with you OP, But something inside of me doesn't want to agree that the playstation was better than the N64 by such a wide margin, if it was even better at all.

It's true, though the depressed part isn't completely correct the slow part is.

Some people just want to get into a game and don't have the reaction time necessary for some things without a lot of practice. RPG's work better for that category, only problem is that most of them don't emphasize the thinking part of the genre and only focus on a story.

Inb4 Reddit Spacing meme

If depressed people are so smart, why can't they smart themselves to happiness. Checkin' m8.

The same reason you can't stop smoking weed user.

Are you using a second person pseudo-passive to make some vague point or implying I use cannabis?

Fuck no, the NES was great.

I agree except for the N64, which had almost 0 RPGs. If it had had FFVII etc. as intended, it would be one of the greatest of all time though.

The Genesis didn't have as much RPGs as the SNES, but I still consider that both consoles are on par with each other with stellar catalogues.

Fucking sega genesis had next to no RPGs and it's great, so no.

Obese fuck

Are you alright?

whenever someone says "child rapist" I just imagine a child raping someone and it's the most hilarious thing ever.
How weak and pathetic do you have to be to get raped by a little kid? Just punch him in his little balls and rape the little fucker back.
That will teach him a good lesson about self-confidence particulary not abusing it.

Yes. The less, the better.

fewer*

RPGs are a really broad genre, they range from boring turn shit to ARPGs

PS4>Glorified Steambox any day.

PC wins.

Haha, you might have a point there but there is one fatal mistake you made. You replied to bait

fuck me that's a funny webum

Hmmm, that dragon…