A new series of Star Wars movies created by D&D

The ride never ends. The old cat lady at the helm of LucasFilms wants a new series of movies written by D&D. Rian Johnson is still working on his own trilogy.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ZSharf/status/960982341731708929
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why hasn't Kathleen Kennedy been fired yet? Why is Rian Johnson still getting the go ahead on a new trilogy after he dropped the ball with TLJ? The fuck is Disney doing?

At Lucasarts
XDDDD

twitter.com/ZSharf/status/960982341731708929

he has a point

They will never stop until you kill them because they are now at a stage of political power that they don't need to bother with profit anymore.

Based Riankino.

Nah, they are replacing him.

White males make up something like 3% of global population, what kind of kike trick is this?

Imagine a world where saying "go watch star wars episode XXIII" is an accepted way of calling out plebs.

D..Does she actually think D&D created Game of Thrones? Because that GRR Martin, lady.

Executives gonna exec, creativity is a foreign language to them, they don't even understand actual creativity, just credit the hacks who adapted actual creativity as creators, fuck it, what could go wrong when they have no actual source material to draw from.

Not a particularly effective one considering they don't even try to maintain the illusion of a white majority world thanks to their constant demograhpics fuckery.

Honestly I don't think the Mouse knows what it's doing at this point, they have so much fucking money they don't care.

IT'S TIME TO START THE FALLOUT

She referred to the television show, not the series itself.

Why can't niggers, spics and gooks create their own franchise? Why do the have to ride the white mans coattail?

I am a huelander trying to create my own comic book specifically because I want to make my own thing seeing that every media that I love is being twisted to please minorities that never had a problem with it in the first place, but health reasons prevent me from doing so. And I mean really severe reasons…

No and it will be Riankino.

>I am a huelander

Sorry to hear that user. Hope you get better soon.

If I pull that off, will you die?

What sort of comic? Capeshit or something actually good?

Also, this might not really be Holla Forums related but I really love the comics of Jean Giraud, Juan Giménez, Serpieri, Enki Bilal and so on but mostly for the art. Are you an artist or a writer?

They're responsible for the shit show that happened after they stopped following the books: gurl power, cucks and emasculated men. That goes 100% with Kennedy's beliefs.

I hope you get better.

Get well soon, user.

They're okay as long as they stay in Hueland tbh. A lot of them are much more redpilled than the race masochistic whites around here honestly.

oh great, let's have some more anti-western subversive jews

Pick one

It would be bad press if they publicly fired her. I wouldn't be surprised if her influence on later films is lessened though. They'll just let JJ run everything.

Why do you think they got hired in the first place? They are just biding their time to kick his shit out because they can't do several movies at once without causing fatigue.

>They'll just let JJ run everything.
As it should be.

I don't live in the US, but okay.

Thank you, anons.

Its most definitely capeshit, but something inspired by pulp-era heroes like Conan and John Carter, I guess like this pic you posted, or pic related. Really, its the best thing you can do right now since being a independent filmaker here is hard enough.

That does sound nice. As I'm not American I honestly don't understand why it always have to be superheroes though, growing up in Europe it was the exception rather than the norm for me when it came to comics. I suppose in the end it's similair escapism to pulp but I don't know, it's fundamentally much more goofy.

Of course, before the SJW menace.

And here's why that's awesome.

nahtalgya

Indeed, but take a look at this.
This is the guy in charge of Marvel Comics now.

>flood the market with more Star Wars movies.
If it were anyone but The Mouse, this would bankrupt and destroy them.

How to ruin a universally beloved franchise in 5 years: a Disney story

Give us a sample.

Imagine how fucking pissed the numales will be when star wars is acknowledged as the new transformers.

Doesn't come as a surprise the last few seasons of game of thrones girl power strong independent women are what landed them the job from Kennedy. Almost a guarantee the movies will be shit because the writing and direction of game of thrones post books is garbage so they apparently need actual source material to produce something worthwhile and they will have none. When you have a show like game of thrones with a growing budget every year but shittier season after season I'm not quite sure you can be confident in what they produce for star wars unless you want that girl power factor.

Pls no bully

The Star Wars new audience is no different from Transformers fans now. It sounds like hyperbole, but its true. People that watch Transformers just want to see explosions and giant robots fighting. Star Wars fans just want more and more of the same shit. I know at least one legitimate autistic fag that wants Star Wars movies forever.

Game of Thrones is literally capeshit tier

The absolute state of star wars cucks.

Rian Johnson unironically is the best star wars director besides Lucas, you can take that to your grave,

This guarantees they will put in even more GoT actors. I be they re-use Emilia Clarke in new soy wars.

I think its more like their new fans are those idiots that only like something to be part of the crowd. Sw is geeky and trendy today so all these morons pretend they were always fans, the instant SW is no longer considered trendy ( by enough people/ the media outlets they listen to) they are gone.

And you will throw him under the bus when JJ Abrams comes around to fix the issue left by him like the good shill that you are.

Battlefront 2 sold like 9 millions of units.

Star wars can rot for all i care VIII was kino

Abrams will ruin everything he did.

abrams/Kathleen/ other disney jews ruined star wars with TFA and that faggot Rian further ruined it with TLJ.

in b4 they stick Jennifer Lawrence in a soy wars movie and other repulsive sjw actors.

10 bucks kit harrington is in star wars

Abrahams will definitely make a mess because the current state of the story is a mess and he will have an uphill battle to channel the nostalgia from TFA with all three main leads dead. But regardless, TLJ will become less positively viewed as time goes by, because Disney will try to fix its issues (just like they tried to make "TLJ" too different from TFA which was a rip-off). The hivemind defending the movie will want Episode IX to be good, which means they will have to admit to themselves that TLJ is bad and the narrative is that Abrams will heal the damage left by Johnson. He will go down as the guy that ruined Star Wars and they already set D&D to replace him.

The game still undersold under EA's expectations, it was considered a critical flop and they are putting it on ice. They might not even make Battlefront 3 two years from now. They really fucked themselves over this year because they now painted a target on their heads from lawmakers and gamers, and their remaining IPs are walking on thin ice with Bioware's existence depending on Anthem being good.

and Maisiemodo will play the main character.

It's called Marketing.

For guys: D&D guys will write a set of movies.

For girls & gays: Rian Johnson will write a set of movies.

Why settle for one when you can have both? LOL

Had disney pulled out all the stops, brought in talent and shelved the feminist/sjw/marxist shit it would have still been difficult to salvage the next film. They might have needed 2 more films to do it, basically a defacto replacement of TLJ. However this is not the case abrams is a terrible director, disney has garbage writers & producers with a leftist agenda the next movie will suck and if anything it will be even more pozzed than TLJ.

manlets and soyboys.
If its going to be a manlet I'd rather see Tom Cruise in a SW movie than that almost midget from GoT.

I prefer F2P Old republic game that's been out since before disney bought SW.

I dig it

Because not only would the storyline need to be rewritten (back into a proper epic/ hero story) but the characters themselves would require huge amounts of reworking to make them interesting and less loathsome, I’d recast where ever I could as well.

>For guys :D&D guys will write a set of movies.
Both are intended for fags, women, and pathetic low T open mouthed soy boys that are fags or protofags anyway.

Can we murder Hollywood already?

HMMM.

At least Lucas was smart enough to put a decade or two between one trilogy and another. He knew that the real money lies in merchandise and EU spinoffs. The Disney Jews think they can pump out SW movies for the next 20 years without people getting sick of the shit, despite the goyim already giving up on Star Wars after three movies made by Disney.

There's no walking back from TLJ. The movie was such a complete trainwreck is permanently damaged Star Wars.

Do you post on Holla Forums? Cuz I think I saw that there. Still good work so far. Maybe work on the legs a bit.

Do the cucks on Holla Forums still ban people for pointing out yids and leftists have ruined comics and cartoons?

They could have gotten away with it if they slowed down slightly and had really really good writers, directors, casting,etc. but they don't and have no interest in this.

For disney in real life sure they would never do what it take to fix their situation. However if in a hypothetical situation disney is taken over by humans (non-jews) I think they could "pave" over TLJ with 2 new movies that fix the Ray triology although in that case it would be better to scrap all the disney movies.

The only way to walk back from TLJ is to retcon the shit out of it and start with a completely new Episode VII.

Right, but the point is they are unwilling to admit the failure of their movies and are even less willing to try and fix the problems that led to the failure in the first place. Kathleen Kennedy still has her job! The next step is that they will double down all their sjw/feminist shit as well as on their lousy directors, writers, and retarded casting people to create even worse unwatchable abominations.

Always remind them that white isn't jewish. Else we whites have the right to declare ourselves jewish (jews fused with whites and created christians) and speak in their name. And all the things we could say about ourselves.

The goal is to destroy your culture, jews dont give a damn about giving niggers anything. Eventually they will sweep the aside to take over everything, just like they do in Israel where both immigrants and actual black jews get the boot mercilessly.

Don't you worry user, they have tons of materials to steal from the non-canon EU they said wasn't relevant anymore…

Oh they are going to rape the EU fiercely and when it falls flat due to feminism/sjw BS they will blame it on "pandering to white men" not being profitable.

This shit has got to blow up in their faces right? They will get their shit fucked in eventually right? This can't keep happening!

Actually this looks pretty fucking clutch. I'd like to see an ongoing series or film in this style.

Well, I would, if it was original LucasFilm doing it and not Pozney.

When will normies actually turn on star wars?

What a joke