AM2R and Pokemon Uranium Removed from The Game Awards

A few hours ago, AM2R and Pokemon Uranium disappeared from the Game Awards nominations list for Best Fan Creation. Brutal Doom 64 and Enderal: The Shards of Order are the only nominees left in that category. thegameawards.com/nominees/

Some people on Reddit started digging and learned that Nintendo is sponsoring the event. Signs are all pointing that the Big N threatened legal action if they continued to be nominated.

Good

Jewtendo does, what Jewtendo does best
pissing off the last "fans" they have

To me, it sounds like they saw the bullshit Konami pulled with Kojima and his award for MGSV and decided they wanted to try and one-up it. Whether they succeeded is subjective, but fuck if I care anymore.

Not surprised cucktendo would do that.

B-but it's okay when Nintendo does it!!

I figured this would happen. I don't know why a corporate shilling event like these awards even have a fan game category, nobody can make money off of it.

I see the NIDF is already here.
But I know, it's okay when Jewtendo does it, right?

Only because Nintendo's fans are a bunch of neckbeard basement dwellers and 8 year old girls.

WE SHOULD BE UPRISE FOR THIS ANTI-CONSUMER BULLSHIT, NOT DEFENDING IT

Uranium sucked ass, though.

If people are going to still buy MGSV after what konami did I think people are going to let Nintendo get away from their bullshit too

is right Uranium was shit

It was, but the butthurt would still be delicious.

It's okay when anybody does it. Fan games are cancer. Make your own games, untalented shills.

Not like I give a shit. I alreayd downloaded the game. Also, I refuse to buy a nintendo console if it doesn't have Metroid on it. Everything else is just trashware or ports.

What's the deal with that one?

Why does Nintendo go after fan games with a lot more aggression compared to other companies?

These awards are shit, but its nice to see it is painfully obvious nothing that deserves to be nominated is actually there.

Nintendo mad that AM2R is better than everything since Fusion?

Because they are stupid kikes. They know they aren't doing very well lately and so to try to make sure their consumer base is paying for Nintendo IP they are destroying the competition for Nintendo IP games. Remember how Project M mysteriously quit development a while ago? Then leaked a more finished version after claimed ceasing development? Any retard could see that Nintendo sent them a C&D because they wanted to remove competition when Sm4sh was coming out, and gave them some terms like "If you don't publicly say we shut you down we won't sue." Then they kept working on it anyways because fuck the kikes.

Nintendo had been doing this for AGES, and they get away with it every time because they realize no matter how many times they bite the hand that feeds them, Nintendrones will keep buying their shit. Every. Single. Time.

Waifuwatch will win every reward it's in.

I just noticed something else
I'm not sure how to interpret this.

Who gives a shit?
Its all cancer, and that includes Nintendo.

Fuck yeah playing only on PC.
Fuck yeah emulating games if I feel like it.
Fuck yeah get free cringe and OC from these shitty faggot events.

BEST TIME TO BE ALIVE

We might have been born too late to map the world, and too soon to explore the stars. But the salt, faggotry, and retardation of today flows like no other age. Truly I am satisfied to be alive today.

Good on Nintendo for protecting their rights

Yeah, sure, fellate that narcissistic BR even more.

Pokemon Uranium was complete shit anyway
Pokemon Sage was better in every way

Pokemon Prism will shit all over both

Nintendo is well known for outright stealing concepts and content to put in their games. They based their mascot monkey Donkey Kong quite obviously on King Kong and then gave him a shitty knockoff name, so Universal sued.

When questioned on it, Miyamoto said that during the development "Oh we called him King Kong at first just because that's a generic term for a large ape in Japan" – which is bullshit. the only reason that Nintendo won the lawsuit against Universal was because Universal had established King Kong as a public domain character 6 years prior, and the judge thought his [Miyamoto's] statement on the "generic term for a large ape" statement was pure bullshit.

Furthermore, AM2R isn't lazy or bad, it's fucking amazing, so go fuck yourself Reggie.

They were listed as a sponsor last year, you didn't need to go to reddit to tell they would be sponsoring this year. I don't care, gonna enjoy me some Breath of the Wild gameplay.

This is just flavour of the month shitposting stuff, companies have shut down fan projects for years, and Nintendo have let many many fan projects slide over the years, many quality ones too, It's a heinous crime against humanity because Nintendo itself is. I expect shitposting to reach it's apex at the launch of the Switch, in the case that the Switch is actually good the shitposting will double and be mixed in a massive amount of shillposting creating a shitposting storm that may last months, but if the Switch is good why should I care, I'll be busy playing that.

How about you enjoy some of this dick gameplay?

I'm not a fan of small things.

Then I guess you don't need to worry, because this is a 12 meg drive.

What a surprise. I havent bought a single nintendo product since the game boy advance and Im glad I didnt waste money on them

Ah, I wish I could claim that. I bought a Wii for Prime 3. After the debacle that was Other M, I decided no longer to give Nintendo my money unless they ever released another good Metroid game. So I guess I'm never going to be giving them my money ever again.

Pokemon sage > Uranium

Just sayin'

Uranium is just fuckin deviantart tier pokemon

What bothered me the most about Uranium was that the only pure Plutonium-type Pokemon is the Xeno mons, and they're just a really bad knockoff of the Xenomorphs from the Alien franchise. That and every pokemon type takes quadruple damage from Plutonium, including the Plutonium type. Apparenlty nuclear pokemon ain't immune to nuclear radiation.

They're both rpg makershit, and should be both thrown into the trash where they belong

I demand nintoddlers defend themselves

To this day I haven't given nintendo a single cent.

I've allways just waited untill there was a way to pirate their shit and i've allways got the consoles used.

I got a DS when the R4 was popular
Got a Wii when the save exploit was released
and got a 3ds when gateway game out (Now use a9lh)
I was considering about getting a wiiu when loadline came out but, decided not to because it had such a shit library and also because of cemu.

Holy shit, Holla Forums gets more retarded every passing day

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm just saying that i've never given nintendo any of my money.

How am I a millenial?

Well you never bought a gameboy game

Which means either you're a millenial
or poor

Not sure which is worse tbh

Imagine US elections without Trump

nintenkiddie logic folks.

t. underage poorfag

I never bought games period you illiterate nigger.

I didn't buy any of the gameboy models because I thought it was a pain in the ass to carry the console, the games and spare batteries when it died" until the ds came out I just played on pc/consoles.

No it doesn't you backdoor abortion.

I wasn't poor, I just never bought media. Even If I was poor how is that relevant to the topic at hand?

Fuck off cunt.

Didn't have to type all that shit up, Jamal

neo-neo/v/ was a mistake

Poor kids never had a childhood

laugh at this faggot

Don't forget to mention how sour it was user

What are you basing this on?

There's other reasons to piracy then just the cost you colossal retard.

Here's a list of reasons to pirate that aren't because it's for free games.

I'm sure there's more reasons why people pirate but I've think I've given enough.

No you're a shill because completely ignore my points and do nothing to contribute to the conversation than just call people poorfags.

I could of defiantly afforded it, I just didn't want to buy one. The screen was fucking terrible.

It was also bulky as fuck to carry around and didn't have a way to pirate the games at the time.

Why the fuck do you keep calling me a poorfag as if it mattered.

If nintendo wasn't such a piece of shit company i'd consider buying their games.

triggered.jpg
Calm down Jamal

Obviously you're the one that's triggered considering all you've done is act like a sjw.

Instead of countering what i've said, all you've said so far is that i'm a poorfag.

Please stop triggering Jamal by reminding him what it was like growing up in the hood guys

I'm not the one that got butthurt enough to shill for nintendo.

First off, How am I a piece of shit?

Second

I didn't have One because I thought the screen was horseshit.

Either actually take the time to counter what I say of fuck off.

You forgot to mention how sour the screen was

I just copy pasted what the other guy said

The screen was okay for its time though, especially for a portable system

I'm starting to believe that you weren't old enough to own a gameboy

I was 16 at the time and thought the screen was shit in general.

I know the screen was like that because it was the cheapest kind to use but, I just thought it was just too shitty to play.

To be honest, the screen ghosting really annoyed me too much to regularly play the gameboy.

I went anywhere usually where I needed to kill time but, when I did I just brought a book or a comic.

Nobody actually takes this seriously, right? It's just a giant advertising block for hyping upcoming games or circlejerking progressive games for a select clique to enjoy because they couldn't win an actual award shows.

So?

Don't feed them attention. This is their third year. By next year the will consolidate as their wetdream of being "videogames' Oscars".

Last year they shilled with IWATA'S DEATH to get attention and recognition. An hour after broadcast ended thwre were tons of articles about how many viewers it got.

AWARDS ARE JUST ADVERTISING. And a way to "validate" indie shit like Her Story as videogames

Dear god

Dude, I didn't read your post before replying to OP.

You would be surprised how normalfags ate it WHOLE. It is retarded and infuriating.

howcome metroid and pokeyman get shut down by nintendo but my dick is fine with them?

Anti-Nintendocucks everybody, lol

Couldn't be Demonsteele, or DRLA, D4D, or Total Chaos, or ==FUCKING ANYTHING ELSE==

Gameboy was trash, my man. Game Gear best boy.

Also, holy shit is that a weak list. Low fucking energy, apply thyself.

wow, look out everybody, we got a disagree-er-of-my-opinionscuck over here!

Major corporations that own the industry sponsoring and running an awards competition for the industry?

Who is surprised?

The awards are advertising for their own shit games. Fucking SFV is going to win best fighting game, when it is clearly the worst.

So he's either young and with a healthy disrespect of a shitty company, or old and sucking corporate dick like you?
Not everyone grew up on easy street. At least hardship build character, rather than someone willing to throw their money away on shit.

Is anyone surprised? Legitimately, is anyone at all shocked, even in the slightest?

samus deserve better

Metroid has been dead since Other M

Samus only exists for her blue slutsuit anymore.

Sakamoto has been relegated to mobileshit at Nintendo, but Ninty isn't willing to administer the chemo to the series.

How can I defend myself? I'm a toddler with underdeveloped legs and that big black guy would probably duck my head under in the toilet that I can't use because I still wear diapers.

did not read

Who even gives a shit about awards anyway? It's pretty obvious at this point that they don't mean a damned thing.