ITT: Holla Forums Was Wrong Again. BF1 Edition

Meanwhile, here in reality, the game is sitting at 400,000+ players on a Sunday afternoon a month after release. How does it feel to not only always be wrong about everything, but also have shit taste when it comes to vidya?

Please provide lame excuses as to why you were wrong and or make claims about how the game will surely be dead within a dead month and you are totally right this time below, and make all responses as contrarian as possible. Thanks.

wow

Reported for shilling.

COLOR ME SURPRISED, WHO WOULDA THOUGHT

caring about bf

Did anyone actually think it was doing to be dead so soon? It's the only mediocre shooter to come out this year. Everything else was shit.

Did Mark get so anally aggravated that he wordfiltered rebbit spacing?

Epic post, great bait

While that's true, I do remember predictions that no one would buy it because of its WE WUZness. It deserved to fail harder.

Can't help but feel that for the amount of exposure and attention this garnered prior to release that this is pretty terrible, taking into account that this is a AAA game and MILLIONS of people watched and liked the trailer.. This is probably a mere fraction of it's intended audience.

CoD fags are becoming self-aware soon anons, the attitudes towards call of duty infinite warfare is just the beginning.

wew lad

Nobody here thought it would die early shill, they just said that it was a shit game with no value and they were right.

Did anybody even say this?

No, sorry. Countless anons in countless threads said that this game was going to be dead on arrival. And once it released and it turned out tons of people bought the game they then started saying that it would be dead within a month max. Everyone here said it was just a Battlefront reskin and that no one was going to play it. People like me said those people were retarded.

People like me won.

Looks pretty dead to me.

LOL. You sound like the Trummpcucks who are already starting to pretend that the whole Trump worship shit as just a meme now that he's already starting to appoint establishment faggots into his cabinet and is of course ready to drop to his knees at a moments notice for the great land of Israel. Eat a dick, nigger.

>

It's called a correlation you retard. I was using the Trump faggots as an example of the same kind of faggotry that was being represented in that post.

So you like playing in Paralympics?

Fuck right back off to Reddit. There are no upvotes here faggot.

Also you're implying we'd actually be caught dead playing an FPS on a console with a controller, inferior hardware and with frankly a worse community- and likely also worse servers that you have to pay for.

Yeah you can fuck right back off to reddit.

The numbers are only impressive by EAs standards. And will likely of course drop to what Battlefronts current pops are. Meanwhile DOTA is still kicking the shit out of everyone- why bother comparing e-peen because there's seriously no fucking point.

#1.When the overwhelming majority of players are all using the same input method it's not really much of an disadvantage. Not to mention that with the auto-aim and auto-rotation that is built into the console versions of games, it's really not that bad.

#2. If you really suck that much at it and keep getting beat by 8 year olds and refuse to git gud just by a XIM 4 or something and use K&B with your console.

You're a faggot.

So what's the point of playing FPS then?

Guys, I'll be right back to argue more later.

I'm about to log into the PlayStation Network© using my PlayStation™ Plus® membership in order to play some EA®/DICE© Battlefield 1™ on my PlayStation™ 4® gaming console.

TTYL.

it was just a prank bro!

It's not as if Battlefield is an exclusive. Poorfag. :^)

Please tell me more user about how EA is breaking into PC gaming.

Too many niggers. Seriously, this is meant to be WW1, what in the actual fuck are this many niggers and pakis doing in it? Let's all just shit on the graves of the actual WW1 soldiers while we're at it why don't we? Because all that matters is the portrayal of diversity no matter how tasteless and inaccurate.

wtf I love BF1 and niggers now

Professional shitposter 24/7.