Leftists pushing gun control after the events from last week

The narrative cycle begins all over again. The comments in this video are what you would expect.

Funny how they keep blaming inanimate objects despite the fact this Cruz guy was clearly unhinged and had a history with the police. Oh well here we go again…

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxD3o-9H1lY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HWWoi
archive.is/ElY08
archive.is/E2n1h
archive.org/details/SY2016EliminatingSchoolToPrisonPipeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't the school have an NAACP program in place to prevent police intervention with student incidents? requesting pics.

A show of hands: Who is surprised that this would happen?

How many threads do we need?

Clearly it's the only logical solution goy

Of course they would pick a bald-headed spic faggot to be the figurehead. When aliens enter your country, and demand you lay down your arms, you shoot them. Period.

interesting

Hey
MOLON LABE

Yes
archive.is/HWWoi
archive.is/ElY08
archive.is/E2n1h
archive.org/details/SY2016EliminatingSchoolToPrisonPipeline

I wonder if she's an illegal or a dreamer…

Noticed how dreamers are always degenerates and obsessed? It almost like Mexico best stays in Mexico. And America only gets Mexico ex welfare users

i meant to say Obese

I agree lets be as homogeneous as Japan so we can put an end to all crimes once and for all.

It would be a shame if she was found to be an intruder and promptly deported back to the shithole of her people.

kek she's the archetype feminist. Obese, shaved head, mystery meat, and ugly af.

Try knowing someone who says "australia did it" serously without forgetting australia is not located beside a shithole that traffics arms and drugs nor has liberal chinks who also import illegal arms to commiefuckingfornia and will never serve a day in prison for it.

And who avoid mentioning britian and france because they know they can be called out on how they have had an influx of terrorism attacks and rape, and refuse to acknowledge that the swiss have tons of guns and yet are not so damn quick to shoot people. But I think it comes down to they have libshit biases and dont want to admit that liberals are the root cause of violence, gun or not.

Just don't argue with them.

their gun control agenda is now trending on twitter.

"assault wepins didnt exist in da createous period wen abrahem linkon mek constituion. we shud ban them."