KEK on Easter island

A frog deity (Kek) from Easter island was used to frighten of Devils therefore safeguard the people from evil.
This is probably how he got there. Around the year 232 B.C., Captain Rata and Navigator Maui set out with a flotilla of ships from Egypt in an attempt to circumnavigate the Earth. The Maui expedition was under the guidance of Eratosthenes, the great scientist who was also the chief librarian of the library at Alexandria. Could this voyage have demonstrated Eratosthenes' theorem that the world was round, and measured approximately 24,500 miles in circumference.
21sci-tech.com/articles/fall01/navigators/navigators.html

This Egyptian connection in Easter Island is evidence that an Egyption expedition did enter the pacific more than 2000 years ago, this expedition was shortly after The death of Alexander the Great when his land was split up between his generals, Ptolemy was awarded Egypt and for 300 years Ptolemies ruled over the Greek/Egyptian people.
The Library at Alexandria was in Egypt at this time and said to contain 700,000 scrolls from the ancient world. Through this library one of the Ptolemy kings used the information to draw a world map from sources unknown earlier on. This map was to help the expedition to navigate around the earth.
Aristotle the teacher of Alexander the Great also had the theory the earth was a sphere, stating "The shadow of Earth on the Moon during a lunar eclipse is round" How could the earth be flat if the shadow was curved… Flat earthers BTFO by Aristotle 2300 years ago.
Further evidence is the pacific people oral history of Maui, In Maori Maui was said to have fished up the north island.. etc Also physical evidence on the Rongo Rongo writing glyphs on Easter island a now extinct language has a 5 pointed Egyptian hieroglyph.

Other urls found in this thread:

ehistory.osu.edu/articles/burning-library-alexandria
hooktube.com/watch?v=2z6PlYiQSTs
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
thunderbolts.info/
hooktube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject
web.archive.org/web/20180215234922/https://8ch.net/pol/res/11270819.html
genetiker.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/eske-willerslev-is-an-anti-white-propagandist/
ancientnations.com/Gallery HTML/june_05/lowell_talashoma_frog.html
opensecrets.org/news/2018/01/trump-donors-1-year-later/
opensecrets.org/overview/topindivs.php?view=fc&cycle=2016
politico.com/story/2016/02/sheldon-adelson-donor-republicans-219598
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
pusharo.com/otros-petroglifos-pusharo-190.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neat.

There was meant to be Egyptian findings in the Grand Canyon too.

I don't think it's hard at all to imagine how far we have fallen when you consider what we know happened to the ancient and the modern world. IMAGINE ALL THE DAMAGE THE SECRET APOSTATE ORDERS HAVE DONE TO OUR KNOWLEDGE OF WORLD HISTORY. I hate kikes and this world they created so much.

Bumping because this is a good thread and may KEK's light guard us from the coming scourge of paid shills and schizo kikes.

Another Connection with Egypt and the Pacific can be seen in the Egyptian Dwarf god Bes. Tikis are very similar Tongue sticking out and short in stature.
Bes (Bisu, Aha) was an ancient Egyptian dwarf god. He was a complex being who was both a deity and a demonic fighter. He was a god of war, yet he was also a patron of childbirth and the home, and was associated with sexuality, humour, music and dancing. Although he began as a protector of the pharaoh, he became very popular with every day Egyptian people because he protected women and children above all others.

Alexandria was founded in Egypt by Alexander the Great. His successor as Pharaoh, Ptolemy I Soter, founded the Museum (also called Museum of Alexandria, Greek Mouseion, “Seat of the Muses”) or Royal Library of Alexandria in 283 BC. The Museum was a shrine of the Muses modeled after the Lyceum of Aristotle in Athens. The Museum was a place of study which included lecture areas, gardens, a zoo, and shrines for each of the nine muses as well as the Library itself. It has been estimated that at one time the Library of Alexandria held over half a million documents from Assyria, Greece, Persia, Egypt, India and many other nations. Over 100 scholars lived at the Museum full time to perform research, write, lecture or translate and copy documents. The library was so large it actually had another branch or "daughter" library at the Temple of Serapis.

ehistory.osu.edu/articles/burning-library-alexandria

If i could go back in time and Assassinate people, anyone who would burn this knowledge would top my list.

So you'd genocide all the non-whites. Works for me.

What always strikes me most about the ancient world is how hungry people were to learn answers about themselves, the world, and life itself. They had insatiable intellectual curiosity. And while we have technology thousands of times more advanced than anything they had, our intellectual curiosity is fucking dead.

Anyone who is an obstacle to the truth must be moved out of the way to make the path clear for others.
This pic is of Assyrians flaying Hebrews for some problems they caused them. Note that the have super curly hair too…

People in the ancient world had time think. Now there is endless media to consume. When people leave their soul destroying jobs, they destroy their mind with the garbage being piped into their homes through television, newspapers and the internet.

Very interesting.

Whites burned it too dummy, on the grounds that the knowledge was unChristian.

KEK INDEED

All "discoveries" from arab world were just ancient knowledge they didn't totally burn and shit down the sewers. When they captured egypt they burned the libraries.

This

KEK

Correct. Religion destroyed the knowledge. The library was accidentally burned by Julius Caesar during his civil war in 48 BC, but it is unclear how much of the library was actually destroyed and it may have been rebuilt shortly thereafter.

The library's membership appears to have ceased by the 260s AD and, between 270–275 AD, it was attacked under the orders of the emperor Aurelian, but, by that time, the center of learning in Alexandria had already been moved to the Serapeum. Theon of Alexandria and later his daughter Hypatia were heads of a school in Alexandria called the "Mouseion", which took its name from the Hellenistic institution that had once incorporated the library, but which had little other connection. The Serapeum was burned in 391 AD under a decree issued by Coptic Christian pope Theophilus of Alexandria

Checked

S H A D I L A Y

keek @ taylor swift shopped in

This is why imageboards are the only media I consume

these dubs are all the proof anyone needs

So many dubs. Checked and praised!

>hooktube.com/watch?v=2z6PlYiQSTs

Watched already, Awesome Doco.
Also i recommend to read the book "To The Ends Of The Earth" by Max c Hill

really makes you think

Actually the Ancient Greeks/Egyptians brought their Deitys to the pacific and the native people adopted their gods. Many oral histories of Red head Fair skinned people on Easter island and NZ.

just a gentle reminder

TOP KEK

kek mit mir

Kek mit uns

Wow, what an organic way to get quints. You must be so proud.

wasted quints, go back to reddit with that shit or make some useful posts.

Well, at least the get is in this thread.
Reluctantly checked

Don't be salty. This is clearly a significant thread. WE WAS WAKANDA!!!

nigger i didn't reroll because i didnt get satan trips there is no need to synthesize numbers here

Nice gets lads.

CHECKED

c h e c k

Nice.

When did this place become half/pol/

This is an interesting point user, not something I had considered. It certainly fills in some gaps.

I really wish you all stayed at cuckchan. You're niggering up our board with your autistic faggotry. You're doing to us, what the nigs/chinks/sandniggers/kikes are doing to all white countries. You are all nigger jews.

True, but its not like the shitskin mods are helping either.

Stop bitching. This whole site probably won't be around much longer anyway. There are many elements that want to totally eliminate free speech.

I merely pointed out a bit of True history, cant hurt anyone. Go connect some dots and stop bitching.

I'm going to laugh so hard if we have Frost Nazis just waiting to show themselves.

Fags.

The day that shareblue was banned from reddit, which is the exact time the spammer started spamming Trump images, 5 at a time, in every single fucking thread.

Genocide is hilarious if it's jews dying.

stay mad shill bitch

Checked

What's up you meme loving fuck :D

HOL' UP

Miguel Serrano compiled good research on this and similar topics.

I've always had a small gravitation towards frogs and toads but I don't know why. As a child, I picked up a large toad in my backyard and it pissed all over my hands. When Pokemon came out, I always picked Bulbasaur. In grade school, I was Frog Footman in our production of Alice in Wonderland.

Just dumb little things like that. I also feel extremely lucky. Not like gambling, but narrowly avoiding potential downfalls with risky situations and life choice, like almost zero sum, but coming out slightly ahead

who fucking lifts weights in high heels what the fuck

Gravity is also part of the patriarchy.

apparently her ankle is too since she certainly smashed that shit

you're probably right though, this was probably some "amg girls can lift weights too!" photo op but instead of doing the logical thing and just having the girl just lift the fucking weight like a normal human being they have her wear high heels and fuck her own shit up

I'm happy they did it this way

Women do that stuff because they get off having men stare at them…

REALLY GETS THAT NOGGIN' JOGGIN'

Thanks for the confirmation, Kek.

Thaf's moloch pushed over by Kek

What the fuck is this jew damage control bullshit pined for? Anyone on here thats been here more than two years knows that the world wide civilization that made Easter Isand, Machu Picchu, and the Pyramids got wiped out 12000 years ago in a world wide flood.

Also they were white, fuck you heebs.

Also they were white, fuck you heebs.

There are contingency plans if this domain goes down. It would be a very minor bump in the road.

The reason why the Solutrean hypothesis makes sense is because it's a whole theory backed up by archaeological digs that match the spread of the technology with dates and times.

Your video is a bunch of correlative bullshit without hard data. and correlation is easily discarded as convergent evolution. Dates, digs, tool evidence. If they're using the same hand tools that are made in the same way, then that'd be believable, but my guess is you don't have that fucking proof because you can't be bothered to fucking link it or write a consistent logical narrative.

stay mad shill bitch
We are running over you like a fully loaded freight train

Trump is a kike
Mods are kikes
Praise kek, may he bring chaos to this shillhole we call earth

Who do you think is in control of this board? Hate ch as a whole?

That’s not what was being discussed.

Hmm…

Global report.

Funny how those ✡contingencies✡ get banned if you post them, huh.

Uh huh, fuck off back to where you came from.

Nice theory. I was torn between the Egyptians or Old Europeans but there seems to be more facts pointing at Egypt.

Thanks for coming out.

Egyptian pharoahs with red hair, blue eyes…

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

According to the legend, the civilization came AFTER the flood. Then the men, or, their God, who "mixed with the people to produce an offspring that wasn't ugly" "walked across the ocean" after their deed was done.

What's more interesting is that these "offsprings" were noted by Spanish explorers who reached Inca. They spoke stories of blond haired, blue eyed Incas, but, as the "healthiest, most beautiful children" were ritually sacrificed for good fortune, this trait disappeared (along with their civilization, "mysteriously")

I can't imagine a more dysgenic practice.

underrated

Whatever you are implying, thats not why they are banned schlomo

That's what the pakies brought (who mixed in with their African slaves), Egyptians were brown but like the Greeks, more "Carmel" like, and even though Egyptians were Caucasoids, they also admittedly got bleached by "mysterious" civilizations living up north (as did the original inhabitants of Hispaniola, who's "untouched" tribes like the Basques still look "swarthy").

Fresco from the Crete civilization BTW.

Last post BC I forget details, observe their black hair and blue eyes (but TANNED - not brown, tanned skin), one of the rarest combinations Whites posses, and what Uncle Adolf had yes.

Since my protest comment was deleted, I guess I'll have to jump on he bandwagon and join forces with our sweaty brown newfriends.

Heil Magapedes.

thunderbolts.info/
hooktube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject

Stay mad shill bitch

May kek descend into this realm in human form

grow up kiddo

I'm getting really sick of this Masonic frog god circle jerk shit that is being forced upon this place. Dangerous idolatry and a waste of time.

It's really obvious that this place is ran by Masonic faggots

Given that the site owner openly admits to it, yeah, I would imagine it’s obvious. It’s not like this spam is ever going to go away. It was encouraged two years ago.

Sorry, three years now. I just need to fucking kill myself.

Daily remember that Satan is just a name for our gods that the jews invented. Baphomet is the real enemy.

I know they're open about being masons but the fact they force their faggotry on this site is obnoxious. They're like the bikers from that South park episode who rev their bikes for attention and get called out for being faggots. These types of masons are no different from fags at a pride parade but instead of dildos and assless chaps, they use frogs and geometry

Reminds me of ROJ.

At least we're not retards and we can spot it.

I guarantee that this site was bought by jews. Their is no other possible explanation for deliberately crashing your own site with no survivors.

You sound like that oathcuck faggot. You know, the one named Alex who's in the MFA program at Calarts and claimed to make the "oathbreaker" circle to "fuck with masons" and also admitted to doing it out of fear of the hive mind. Are you the same khazar rice burner who was dating one Grace Wong, who actually produced the majority of his "memes"?

You misspelled "child rape, torture, murder, sacrifice and cannibalism" which is the true name of the jew god "yahweh, moloch."

Considering how good /baph/ has been to us, I'll give Baphomet the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

WEW. Just got a four week ban for this post

(ban evasion)

Now that's just pathetic.(ban evading kike sockpuppet)

Looks like you need another.

I miss hotwheels

Your first clue should have been when he got fired from his own site.

Very low quality psyops… Everyone whose been here for more than a year knows this board has been shitposting about smug frogs since the very beginning. In fact it become extremely popular in 2014, and then hit peak popularity in 2016 during the election. If anything, frog posting has hit its all time low after the election ended.

Refer to

Also see what happens if you don't support trump sucking jew cock in the last year and a half.

I think the shitskins were just jealous and wanted the Aryans killed for looking and being better than them.
Sub-humans never change.

You want a third, then?

Trump has only pardoned one person, Shareblue.

He's been sockpuppeting like a maniac.

Uh huh, see what I mean

When you have evidence that the Rothschilds or Soros are funding him then I'll believe Trump is just another kike. Until then, you're just shitposting

commutations aren't pardons, dumb shit.

praise kek

They even 3 tone shaded pepe like in classic OVA anime. Absolutely magnificent.

Checked.

Trump pardoned only Sheriff Joe, you lying kike.

This thread is not about Trump you derailing little shits. Go back to your containment threads.

STRONG WOMYN NEED NO MAN

I have a strong suspicion those weights are not real.

There were skeletons in NZ carbonated 3,600 years ago, DNA linking to a Celtic population in wales.

When the Egyptian / Greeks set out on the expedition with a flotilla no doubt they would have had some Celtic people as well. Perhaps as slaves or hired help.

When you look at Maori tattoos, their is an element of Celtic swirls. When the Polynesian sailors got to NZ around 700-800 yrs ago their culture changed immediately. This is likely that they met people already in NZ and created a new culture.

Checked. Giant sea serpent was real all along.

I think this user means sparkling skeletons rather than fossilized skeletons.

On [s4s] (where kek was born), pic related was a recurring thread. What did we meme by this?

Why is this stickied yet we got nothing about TRS hoaxing the whole white nationalist connection thing?

FFS user, evidence shows that Egyptians had genetics commonly found in far western Europe. Ever thought maybe, just maybe, the celtic DNA is actually influenced by egyptian dna. and that the celts are actually the result of a merging of atlantian survivors and germanic peoples? Ya know, vanir and aesir?

Ban this fucking shill. What is wrong with this board's moderation?

Because some mod fucked up by deleting the esoteric hitlerism thread and royally pissed off the hive. As a compensation, they stickied this thread.

Mod is supporting that shitshow of a shill thread. Reported it many times

Fuck your shitty trs is cia slide thread and fuck off this board. Take your faggot mod with you

Kampfy's going to die. Or whichever mod is ::
web.archive.org/web/20180215234922/https://8ch.net/pol/res/11270819.html

Really makes you think.

Probably the enslaved """"mysterious"""" sea Aryans who pillaged the Mediterranean but failed to conquer Egypt, so they got assimilated (to teach the Egyptians their revolutionary ways of combat and sea faring?) If you look at the idols of bearded men I posted some couple posts above, you can notice that "Celtic" swirl too. Interesting.

Wait, were all of those civilizations destroyed from the inside by (((a certain group)))? Big if true.

B-b-b-but all non-whites are subhuman and should be enslaved and killed

Christians destroyed all libraries under Emperor Theodosius. Theophilus, Bishop of Alexandria, took it upon himself to burn all books that were not Christian. The scum bags like Tom Woods teach that Christians preserved, and even created, Western civilization. Christians didn't destroy every single book, so the Christcucks say, "All those pagans didn't know how to store. That's why the only surviving books were written or preserved by Christians. Without their upstanding character and intelligence, we'd have no literature." It's a filthy fucking lie.

The evidence of Plutarch, Gellius and Seneca strongly indicates the Royal Library had suffered considerable fire damage at the time of Julius Caesar’s expedition when Caesar torched the fleet of Cleopatra’s brother and the fire spread to the harbour area.

Plutarch informs us that Mark Anthony, making good the loss, gave Cleopatra the entire contents - some 200,000 rolls - of the rival Pergamon library as a gift.

A 'daughter Library' was located in the nearby temple of Serapis in the south-western quarter (Epiphanius of Cyprus (c. 402 AD) Weights and Measures). The Serapeum – in honour of the new god – had begun with Ptolemy II Philadelphus and was completed by his son.

The Emperor Claudius, in the mid-1st century, set up the Claudian Library to be a centre for the study of history. Hadrian, following a visit to Alexandria in 130, restored the city and founded a new library in the Caesareum. Sophists, such as Dionysius of Miletus and Polemon of Laodikeia, where attracted to the city in what was a second century revival of Alexandrian scholarship. This brief flowering ended with the "rapine and cruelty" which Caracalla visited upon the eastern provinces early in the third century.

We may never know precisely the fate of reputedly 400 - 700,000 priceless scrolls. The civil commotions of the 260s and 270s, when much of the city was damaged, would not have been happy days for the libraries.The cutting off of imperial revenue by 4th century Christian Emperors sent the Museum into terminal decline. Writing early in the 5th century, Orosius, Christian author of History against the Pagans, admitted fellow Christians had plundered temples and emptied book chests. Gibbon was in no doubt:

"The valuable library of Alexandria was pillaged or destroyed; and near twenty years afterwards, the appearance of the empty shelves excited the regret and indignation of every spectator whose mind was not totally darkened by religious prejudice." (Chapter 28).
Gibbon placed the blame squarely at the door of Theophilus. That Bishop Theophilus had led the destruction of pagan temples, most famously the Serapeum, is certain. Socrates Scholasticus reports the following:

"At the solicitation of Theophilus bishop of Alexandria the emperor issued an order at this time for the demolition of the heathen temples in that city; commanding also that it should be put in execution under the direction of Theophilus.

Seizing this opportunity, Theophilus exerted himself to the utmost … he caused the Mithreum to be cleaned out… Then he destroyed the Serapeum… and he had the phalli of Priapus carried through the midst of the forum. … the heathen temples… were therefore razed to the ground, and the images of their gods molten into pots and other convenient utensils for the use of the Alexandrian church…“

I don't think there's single active thread right now that is not infested by D&C shills who are incessantly trying to derail the thread with christianity vs paganism posts.

Because the shadow is not caused by the earth. A selenelion is when you can see the sun and the eclipsed moon at the same time… Globalists BTFO

Daily reminder that the Easter Islanders were Indo-Europeans who migrated across the seas from Peru after building most of the monuments and being chased away by the Asiatic South American tribes

genetiker.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/eske-willerslev-is-an-anti-white-propagandist/

This isn't even we wuz tier, there's more than enough evidence for it to be historically accepted

Thank you for the link user.

In northern-european, germanic cultures the frog is also a symbol of the fallen man, a swamp creature that is the product of its environment unable to hold its own against worldy influences. There must be at least two dozen german fairy tales involving men being turned into frogs by witches and magicians.

Once the truth is revealed, history becomes much easier to explain.
Why did the Mayans stop building things? Because they never built them in the first place.
Why did they describe tall fair skinned gods as the builders? Because of the migrating aryans.
Why are the Easter Island moai depicted with red topknots and beards? Because they were depicting an ancient white phenotype.
Why did rongo rongo cease to be readable? Because the whites who could write it were a priestly upper caste that were wiped out by primitives who they brought among themselves as slaves.

One of the toughest parts of swallowing the redpill is being unable to explain the answers to these questions that normies find very mysterious. One of the saddest parts is seeing how the work of these ancient whites has been wiped out along with them. Let stories such as of the Easter Islanders be a warning to us today.

I'm fairly sure this Genetiker character posts on chans somewhere, but doesn't make any dogwhistles thankfully.

Saging a sticky

maybe he meant "carbon dated"

Evidence of kikes funding trump
Pic 1 for you faggot.

Don't forget the obvious similarities between tribal tattoos of the Celts and Pacific Islanders. I've posited in the past that the Celts/Picts used that shade of blue(woad) in reverence of the Vedic/Hyperborean Gods.

Your a faggot as always.

checked
Put more effort into your shit. Pic 2 are petroglyphs from Hawaii showing the Saturn, Venus, and Mars in and out of alignment with their moons. Also don't forget that when the Holy Graal is depicted as a chalice it's most commonly the same shape as the em build up of plasma energy.

I might be wrong but I have a feeling kikes may be bringing up Kek to fight in some prophecy shit like when they said something will happen when Europe and the ME fight over mass immigration. Could kikes have propped up the right under the guise of Kek to fight any other gay shit they want people attacking? Is peepee poopoo/kek a psyops? Are niggers really human? Is OP's mom actually a guy? Tune in to find out. :^)

This?
This is what you have left?
This is embarrassing.

200 IQ post

Not a kike. A shabbos. Do you not know the difference, you fucking yid?

Your transcendental faggot shit got anchored for a reason.

Haʻamonga ʻa Maui (The Burden of Maui) it was used for mapping the movement of the sun, for determining the seasons, and for determining the best times to make long seafaring voyages. The trilithon is constructed from three coral limestone slabs, and is up to 5.2 metres (17 ft) high, 1.4 m wide, and 5.8 m long. The weight of the visible part of each upright stone is approximately 30–40 tons. There are hewn deep mortises in the top of each upright stone to fit in the lintel.
Maui the island is mentionable i suppose… lol

gee that's a strange way to say "told a newfag to fuck off"
I guess you're new too, fag.

Thanks lad, minus the your/you're autocorrect from being a phonefag. You've made some good contributions yourself.

Nice find, I hadn't seen that yet.

>ancientnations.com/Gallery HTML/june_05/lowell_talashoma_frog.html

opensecrets.org/news/2018/01/trump-donors-1-year-later/

meant to post
opensecrets.org/overview/topindivs.php?view=fc&cycle=2016
Las Vegas Sands/Adelson Drug Clinic
Las Vegas, NV $82,582,800 $40,000 $82,522,800 0% 100%

"200 IQ's" pick is 46.2 million between the Adelsons

and Adelson waited until there was a clear winner
politico.com/story/2016/02/sheldon-adelson-donor-republicans-219598

So Adelson only gave the money to Trump when it was clear Trump was already going to win. That's quite the different context you're trying to present, fags.

Fucking kikes, disingenuous as always.

This should be Holla Forums scripture.

Hitler escaped via Vril aircraft to the inside of the hollow Earth. They're waiting for us to step up

We already have Mein Kampf, faggot.

How did I miss this comment? How did I not know this? Thank you user.

Out of all other important and deeply esoteric things that user said, you concern yourself about Trump. Sad.

What was it? It got memory holed by the kike

some faggot's spam trying to give Holla Forums a mission statement.

Your whole argument falls apart if you build it with a single lie. Get fucked, kike.

keek @ banning meta-meming

Thank you anons

Another good viewing for you anons, as you may find it of interest. These threads are a favorite of mine, stickied hysterical habbenings of the hour make you lose sight of the deeper historical truths. Global (Aryan) civilization dotted across the globe, highly advanced mathematics, engineering, and astronomy

Graham Hancock - Quest for the Lost Civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk

I agree. But I also wonder if this info was stolen and the fire was a type of false flag of history. The building was burned after everything was removed.

Or it was all lost.

There are Frog geoglyphs and petroglyphs in Amazonia as well as Frog cults of Columbia and Ecuador and elsewhere

pusharo.com/otros-petroglifos-pusharo-190.html

I suspect they used to lick Amazonian Kek just to see what happened and then exclaim Madre De Dios! (were the giant geoglyphs of Kek are found) as they were transported to an alternative dimension, as these are frogs coated with hallucinogenic substance.

Also pre-columbian beads from Ecuador show similarities with motifs seen on Easter island carved stones including frogs.

I dislike the usage of the clover in the fifth pic, but not bad overall.

Even if it has been usurped, one should never forget where we came from.