Halo 5 thread/Halo general

Halo 5 thread/Halo general

Personally I don't care for any of the maps… Never was a big team kind of user, I like my 4v4s, but nevertheless I was disappointed with the lack of big maps. Glad they brought back mishap and haven (H4 sucks). That being said, I would have to say Plaza is my map to play on in Halo 5

Slayer has always been my favorite.
I play alot of FFA but FFA can make me rage to the point of wanting to punch my screen.
Team snipers I also on my top 3, which pisses me off to think that H5 doesn't have a ranked Playlist always on

Competitive… Also I'm generally pissed that the team arena (the actual Playlist) has AR starts… Whoever tha fuck had the bright idea that automatics should be in competitive gameplay should be shot..

Also I fucking hate the spartan charge and why the fuck does it have auto aim

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Spartan Charge is fucking cancer and that's all I really have to say.

Unless you want to play halo with Holla Forums, fuck off with this cancer.

what's wrong with you

The only good thing about nuHalo is the Forge mode, which 343 released on Windows 10. Other than that, the game is trash.

Halo 3 is objectively the best Halo game.

Actually I was going to be home in a couple of hours and wad thinking of doing just that

But I don't play infection like a faggot

Nigga, Infection is the best gametype. Have you never played Fat Kid?

Shit taste tbh fam

I approve of these posts and their digits

wew lad
>>>/vp/

>>>/xen/

Big team battle is my favorite playlist at the moment. I don't have a favorite in mind but I like the sandtrap clone. I like to screw around with the mongoose on that map. Probably competitive

I bet it was that faggot Mark who deleted all those lewds

You know the log is public, right?

My friend, it's much more convenient to blame all things bad on him.

What is the address for a board's bans/logs? The global banlist only shows Global Vol bans.

You know I like playing with you faggots, but I would never again play Halo on a console.

I hope those Russians dig deeper into Halo Online though

you can't even use the keyboard

How populated in Halo Online, where can I start and what specs does it need?

Yeah, I would never pay for a halo game again, especially not 343's halos. They've been so cut down only the bullshit modes like infection and juggernaut are fun anymore.

3/odst were good, even if they were console only

3 and odst were too easy compared to the masterpiece that is 2, literally how the fuck do you play gaylo with a mouse

There's always Halo 5 Forge :^)

Why is everything 343 ever done trash? Even though I liked H4 Spartan Ops

I don't remember, maybe JoJo didn't kill himself and someone'll start up a thread with those specs.

I sincerely hope you only mean the missions, because the story from those is what spelled out halo 5 imminent bullshit.

Of course. I love the gameplay the Mantis offers, and Spops gives me more opportunities to use it. Though 343's storytelling is fucking aids; it had so much potential to have your own squad of spartans established in the lore, but they wasted it.

8ch.net/log.php?board=v

I can't see any trace of the lewd posts

If there is a greater demand then I will do it again, if not you faggots are on your own if we are only gonna get 6 people.

I just googled Halo Online, remembered that people kept saying El Dewrito and I had no idea what it meant, but there was a site with that name and there we go.

At Halo Online's prime it had full servers but ever since then its gone down significantly overtime. I would need to see an outpour of support or enough UID's that aren't shitposters until I do it.

First you control the map, then you go feeding. Why is that difficult to understandfor normalfags? BTW I would have loved something that is both invasion from halo reach and warzone.

Is there a PC version ?

Halo 4 was hot garbage, I have little to no hope for this.

Reach was best Halo mutliplayer, but 3 is a close second

Its called Halo Online, google it.

Iv played just about every one of those kinds of custom games… Pure cancer… I'll stick with my slayer, CTF, and strongholds..

What has this board become?

This thread had 18 UIDs.
This board has 2000+ users.
That's not even 1%.

Download El Dewrito or leave

I'd understand if Spartan Ops was a Bungie thing then 343 went on to shit on it, but it was their own work and in less than 2 years completely overwrote it something a million times dumber than ODST Infantry Squares

nigga, this board has a overwatch general that has been going strong for months

Oh come on, this is 343 you're talking about.

They will never make anything worthy of note again. Not to those critical of vidya

I thought the art style was the best but didn't really care too much for the multiplayer

They made something noteworthy to begin with?

Na I know how much anons hate mainstream shit… I just wanted to see how many anons were playing halo 5… Also see what some of you thought about the game and the route 343 took it… I honestly hate the way the story line is unfolding and quite a bit of the multi-player aspects are autistic as fuck… I like the speed of the game (yes H2>H3>HD I can agree with but we can't go back in time)

I may not be a wizard but if I remember correctly "James Bond golden eye" was the first fps I played

I didn't buy it either, we'll not technically… I bought the H5 version of the Xbone off Craigslist

Did they fix Big Team Battle in H5 yet? Gameplay is some of the best its been but fuck the maps are garbage and warzone got old after the first weekend. Racing to kill Mobs is so fucking boring

You better be playing that free one on the computer.

is it possible to play halo on computer?

i dont care which one only that there is an online community.

Fuck off back to plebbit with that shit. You clearly don't belong here.
WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL AROUND Holla Forums

There's the el dewrito, and then the official PC release of 5's multiplayer I think.

No… There's still frame rate problems and it looks like shit

No, I guess not

Sorry I was reminiscing of Bungee and my subconscious decided to take over

I miss Bungie ;_;

Someone's salty… Iv been here since first exodus and haven't seen one halo thread… Obviously I know why, but I was curious as to what anons thought

That is unfortunate. The game just oozes potential but gets held back by the most petty of shit. Specifically 343 intentionally making BTB shit so people would play Halo:ASSFAGGOTS Evolved. Wouldn't be so bad if the MCC didn't have unplayable versions of H1/2.

Kill yourself you blatant fucking shill.

I never said you were young, I was mocking Halo.

KILL YOURSELF NIGGER FAGGOT

HAVE SOME MORE NIGGER FAGGOT

What's the name of our Halo: Online server again?

Don't forget that Bungie made Destiny and Destiny: Cut Content refurbished and sold as DLC "Expansions." They are not the people who made the first 3 games and the good parts of Halo Reach. Hell they fired Martin O'Donnell for no apparent reason.

There's Bungie and then there's (((Bungie)))

You okay?

Seriously, how long has it been? Has it really been worth trying to insert this shit into every thread for so long?

And if the Blizzard shills weren't under hotpocket protection, that wouldn't be the case. I'm sure at least one of them is collecting a sizable check from Blizzard for their vigilance. Sizable by their standards at least, since their only comparison is doing it for free here.

Mods are even bigger fags than the Halo fag and the Overcucks

How tha fuck am I shilling a game that's been out for about a year now… Are you autistic? I'm just asking general questions about anons opinion on the game

My bad user… I just figured you were targeting me with that pic… Either way the pic is pretty spot on

Look fam, get some rope and hang your self. You have no place on this planet, or anywhere else in this plane of existence.

Delet this

wew

Is Halo online still active?

No

I've never been a competitive type of guy, I prefer Firefight.
I wish they would release a server browser for custom games.

You spelled ODST wrong.

You can thank Microsoft for that by the way

Halo 5 uses dedicated servers, so why not?

Because thats not great in their long term plan where you buy their next shitty game.
Having a server browser will only make people remain with the older game