Hitler was the original SJW

Hitler was the original SJW. In fact, you could say he was an NSJW (National Social Justice Warrior).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/1933-ZionistsSignADealWithHitlerToCreateIsrael-TheTransfer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saar_at_the_1952_Summer_Olympics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keep refreshing faggot

Please don't post that, a lot of those quotes are misattributed, although I'm not convinced they're complete fabrications. Here are some accurate ones.

I bet you even gave yourself a little pat on the back for this one. This'll show those mean old Holla Forumsacks what's up. Little did you know you're talking to people who deal with this shit daily. Even Reddit is unimpressed and those fuckers are jacking off at the chance to about Godwins law at every opportunity.
I would tell you to neck yourself, but I think we both know that would be redundant, you're probably planning to do it all on your own and I no longer wish to stop you.

Reminder that hitler only did 1 thing wrong: He died ;_;

Hitler established Israel before anyone else though..?

I know that, but he's the one who actually went through with it first.

Embarrassing.

archive.org/details/1933-ZionistsSignADealWithHitlerToCreateIsrael-TheTransfer

Shameful.

How did I hop an IP you schizo fuck.

Have I gone to the wrong board again?
No?
Oh.

He just saw them as a parasites they are.

Well, yeah, he was for solving the social question. This is obvious from the NatSoc Programme, which believes the solution to solving social problems is to create economic security for the old aged and disabled. Because the biggest vulnerability to political agitation is from uncertainty about a person's future.

Disdainful.

Pitifur.

awesome! just donated 40 shekels again!

Nice connection you schizo, can you never think, only recite? I'm bumping because I''m expecting a reply, so adress my question.

Go fuck yourself yid.

OP being one and done, gee I fucking wonder, you goat-fucking shitskin.

And now that the goat-fucking stinkbeard outed himself, report the dune coon.

Making retarded threads won't save you from the death squads, you know.

This is some low effort shilling.

Didn't realize (((they))) fielded a separate Saar team in '52.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saar_at_the_1952_Summer_Olympics
Disgusting

This isn't cuckchan. Learn to sage. Stop bouncing shit threads to the top of the catalog.
I hope you guys are sodomized by feral niggers.

Whatever nigger, this is a weak shill thread that's more than likely already been reported to hell and back. I've done my part, have you?
It'll be gone soon enough.

/leftỵpol/, plz…