Fighting Game General: Alolan Raven Edition

Akuma was teased in the newest trailer. He'll be playable at PSX. December 3 and 4.
Rashid's stage was released. It costs 70k FM or U$3.99
Arcade version coming with a modified PC station in the arcades.
CPT DLC will be removed from the store in November.

Balance patch(1.03) and bugfix patch(1.04) released.
Nightmare Geese skin DLC for Geese is available for U$1.99
Classic Iori skin rumored to be available in the Chinese version of the Premium Edition. It'll be available worldwide 1 or 2 months after.
Arcade version coming to the new NESiCAxLive2 system.

Susano'o is the secret character. Jubei data was found in the disc (announcers for him).
Game is out! Mai and Es are available as DLC.

Scizor announced as the new character for the arcade version.
Croagunk is confirmed as well: youtube.com/watch?v=j24Fo-lTEVk

Limited physical edition for PS4 and Vita are up to pre-order only at Limited Run Games.
The bundle will feature a full-color manual and a special OST. If pre-orders reach at least 10,000 copies, Japanese Audio will be added.
Lobby update for the console and Vita version will be out when the physical edition drops.
Many balance changes being tested on the Beta version.

Miguel Cabalero was announced for Tekken7: youtube.com/watch?v=kKxDRu6NllA

Steam version announced coming this winter.
PC version adds new victory animations, animated stage backgrounds and settings in training mode are now saved.

Mangagamer announced they'll localize Umineko's most recent fighting game, Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS as Golden Fantasia CROSS. The game will be released on
Steam.

Terrordrome: Reign of the Legends is officially back on track. Still in pre-production phase, will be using Unity with UFE. Demo will be out by next year with a Kickstarter campaign.

Beatdown 2 was announced. It's an end of year fighting game tournament with the 8/v/ FGC steam group.
Samurai Shodown VI is getting a PS4 port.
Fantasy Strike was announced, advertising itself as a fighting game for everyone.
VF5FS added to Xbox One's backwards compatibility list.
The game will be playable as one of the extra games of Yakuza6 on the PS4.
SNKP will officially change its name back to SNK in December, 1st.
SNK Entertaiment webpage is up. The company will be responsible for licensing SNK's IPs to other games and media. Falcoon is back as part of the staff.

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R

Other urls found in this thread:

segabits.com/blog/2016/11/19/sega-survey-results-reveal-what-franchise-fans-want-to-see-return/
poal.me/puasny
4shared.com/rar/CXxeeRPwce/PI5.html
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/209188/kofxiv-dlcs-leaked-list
gamefaqs.com/boards/181157-the-king-of-fighters-xiv/73640733
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/news/news05.php
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Samurai_Shodown_V_Special
archive.is/BClwV
8ch.net/1cc/res/622.html
archive.is/zv0ZE
twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/801514446132649984
youtube.com/watch?v=evfTWzbI_JY
bluewolfranger95.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post your mains.

Hey Holla Forums, why are you not learning the lesser know fighters? It's good get into new stuff too!

So the Sega survey results were revealed;
segabits.com/blog/2016/11/19/sega-survey-results-reveal-what-franchise-fans-want-to-see-return/

Most hoped revival:
1. Sakura Wars (2457)
2. Jet Set Radio (1485)
3. Virtual On (729)
4. Shenmue (727)
5. Virtua Fighter (581)
6. Panzer Dragoon (538)
7. Shining Force (518)
8. Skies of Arcadia (483)
9. Streets of Rage (437)
10. NiGHTS into dreams… (261)

Brand you’re most invested in:
1. Sakura Wars (1843)
2. Sonic the Hedgehog (1284)
3. Phantasy Star Online (1155)
4. Virtua Fighter (991)
5. Jet Set Radio (913)
6. Yakuza (878)
7. Panzer Dragoon (873)
8. Sega Saturn (658)
9. Persona (636)
10. Hatsune Miku Project Diva (614)

Favorite character:
1. Segata Sanshiro (1840)
2. Kazuma Kiryu (1521)
3. Ryo Hazuki (1446)
4. Bayonetta (1375)
5. NiGHTS (850)
6. Dr. Eggman (651)
7. Temjin (591)
8. Arle (577)
9. Alex Kidd (576)
10. Ulala (492)

I'd never even heard of Sakura Wars until I googled it just now.

Not gonna lie, it looked goofy as fuck

Well, at least Jet Set Radio is in second place… rigth guys?

It's mega popular in japan and only one game in the series got "localized" by >NISA

I'm not much a fan, at least Virtual On and Virtua Fighter made it in the top 10.

I hope since Segata Sanshiro and Kazuma Kiryu are the most popular characters that they get added to VF6 as guests if it ever happens.

If anything I would rather have a VF5 ported to every single console instead of them working on a VF6 just so that community can die in a month

Another good option now that people are dumping the nesicaxlive arcades

Why are people getting rid of Nesica Cabinets?

The ideal scenario would be;
>after all the arcade tests release VF6 on the PC/PS4/maybe xbone with crossplay
They've got the resources now to make it happen and a big portion of the team that did VF5 still works for them.

And they've had that team for 10 years and they're still not going to do anything about it. It's most likely gonna keep being a
DED GAME
even after the poll. SEGA is probably going to be sitting on all of their franchises until their death.

Second question does anyone watch the nyc_vf streams on twitch?

Let me live in my fantasy land in peace.
I do whenever I have the time to catch the stream.

No mention anywhere of Golden Axe or Shinobi… T_T

It was absurdly popular in its heyday. Tons of stage adaptations, merchandise and even a themed cafe.
Lobelia best girl

Is this emulated?
I want a rip of that Moonlight Sonata remix so badly…

The NESiCA version runs natively on Windows.
>>>/1cc/622

REVELATOR ON STEAM FUCKING WHEN

Holla Forums is just here to say that every video games is shit, unless if it's japanese.

Oh yeah.
Thanks for the reminder. >>>/fighters/8472

Best girl.

(dat fullhouse)
This is the kind of shit which makes me love VF as much as I love it.

Is the Nesica or the Atomiswave ROM the better version of Rumblefish 2?

Guilty Gear is dead

Yeah, until Revelator comes out on steam. Then it will resurrect for a month or two

Blade Arcus from Shining: Battle Arena
or
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late
or
Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code
or
Any other recommendations?

Why not all of them

I have a similar question. When the steam winter sale comes along later this year, should I get:

Yes, you should.

How alive is the Blazblu Cheese Pizza community anyways? I really don't want to run into another Xrd case where there's fuckall to play with 2 months after release

Most of those games are dead on Steam.

which fighting games aren't dead on steam anyway?

None of them. They're all dead.

All fighting games except SFV are dead on Steam and SFV's on its way out.

It's still easy to get matches if you're willing to use Discord.

because I'd rather put more time into less games, and I already actually own more than enough fighting games right now.

Not sure about the PC, I've only played it on PS4 at a friend's place

is there any way to emulate that without MAME? cause mame never behaves correctly

I picked up Kizuna Encounter recently.

posting. I don't think anyone except for me has posted their mains these past few threads. Are mains templates dead?

I just cant be bothered updating mine, need to change Izayoi to Rachel for CF now

Polls up you nerds whats gonna bet the game for NYB2?
poal.me/puasny

I don't play enough to have mains

either Melty if you're into charity since the caster has better netcode or Blade Arcus. Blade Arcus honestly surprised me with how fun it was, especially since it looked so bad when I watched a tourney for it.

Name a better fighting game than Neo Turf Masters. Protip; there isn't one

Seems like there is a way to run on PC without mame.
Here is a link I've found 4shared.com/rar/CXxeeRPwce/PI5.html

I really wish SNK start to bring characters from games like this and Aggressors. I mean, they decided to give space to pachinko characters, but didn't brought anyone from other fighting franchises. It was really lame.

Dumping the roms.

I think the Nesica might be more interesting to look at, but the Atomiswave runs fine.

And here comes another game to look at!

I would recommend MK XL too for PC. Right now, it's finally good, but the game demands a good machine if you want it to run with all the bells and whistles. Unless, of course, you are more into japanese games only.
In that case, Vanguard Princess too.

I hardly ever post mine because of how empty it is. I own KoF14 and BBCPE but I haven't played them enough to decide who I like the most

Is there anyway to play Martial Masters or Asura Buster online? I'm sad that Fightcade doesn't support either of those games.

Also I play crane and footie in those games

How often do you think devs should patch their game?

When things are hilariously broken: Immediately

When you've released the game and players are all still muddling through what is and isn't good and why it is or isn't good: 3-6 months.

Balance changes in a fightan should always be left to sit but not to rot.

I found myself liking Clark, Muimui, and Love Heart, but I only tried out like ten different characters before taking a break from the game. It's my first KoF so there's a lot of shit I have to learn and get good at, and lately I just haven't felt up to the challenge.

in kof, the game system is more important than individual characters

If it's just balance, once every 4-5 months. A dev team should correct every bugs and just stop doing balance patches to let the meta grow.

I agree for the "sit" part, not for the "rot" part. A fixed set of numbers is a fixed game. Meta can only evolve biggers on untouched games. There's a time to just stop adding more contents and more balance patch. Especially if you want your game lasting way more than 3 or 5 years.
The games that were the most played had huge balance problems and were unpatchable.

Yes.

Lethal League.

You're, making some solid life choices, mate.

I own it but haven't played it in years. I probably should but don't want to pay for any DLC since release.

Pick the 2nd Encore pack. Every DLCs in a single pack + Challenges + Trials + Voiced Story Mode + Japanese voices. (soon)
Also, if you had for years, the characters that came because of the Indiegogo campaign was free during 3 months. Why didn't you picked it back then?

Is the Garou 2 rumor true??

What rumor? The only thing about Garou 2 I've heard about is SNK making it very clear that they know people want Garou 2.

lol

I heard they hadn't given up on it still. Goddamn what I would give for a Garou 2 to knock SFV the fuck out and show people what a real fighting game is.

I think it's just been shifted to "Not gonna happen, sorry it's dead" to "Will happen eventually." But with Just Defend being added to KoF XIV and the Garou Vita/PS4 port happening it looks like they're building up for it.

They'll probably put out a new Metal Slug and Samurai Shodown before a Garou 2 tho.

Holy shit what I would give for a Garou 2, much less it becoming the mainstream fighting game. Fighters would become great again.

forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/209188/kofxiv-dlcs-leaked-list
gamefaqs.com/boards/181157-the-king-of-fighters-xiv/73640733

hard to believe if true, that's alot of characters but I guess the game sold well and it's owned by basically Tencent, so dlc won't be surprising.

I'm surprised rock wasn't considered to be added.

Maybe someday.

Didn't that get debunked awhile ago and it was some jap's wishlist?

Either way I'd be perfectly happy with that list, I could make my 98UM team again if Kasumi and Yamazaki returned. Also Lee would be a great addition to the series.

Same here, started getting into Guilty Gear, but I haven't decided on a main yet, I'm gravitating most towards Slayer and Testament for now. When it comes to Tekken, in Tag 2 I changed my Tag partner from Steve to Baek, because that was my tag team in Tag 1 and I wanna keep it consistent, so I went through the trouble of learning Baek, but haven't bothered to update my pic.

I'm smiling.

wait is vanessa a mexican?

SNK remembered.
???

Rachel is back from her murderous times from CT? i just piked it up and having fun with Es just for shits and giggles, but as a main im still tinking about it.

If this were legit I'd be okay with most of it, except for
>Bao Saigado doujins will be great though
>Lee I love the series, but he's easily the most boring pick

What the fuck is up with all these randomly put english words? Why do nips keep doing this?

Tier lists are important because they determine individual characters' viability but it does not take into account player skill and mastery of their character.

not sure, her body just makes my dick erect

Lots of characters in the cast represents a classic male fantasm on women. The Schoolgirl, the Nurse, the Tomboy, the Bossy Woman, the Catgirl, the Nun. Painwheel and Peacock are pop culture representations.
There's more fat and jiggles on some boobs and butts than on the entire body.

"SJW" is just became a term to say "Something or persons that I don't like".

This week on "Mod shit that Capcom's going to steal"…

Or maybe the whole skirt censoring debacle and the fact they would've gone even further if people didn't raise a shit. Also their new game too

The game might not be very SJW, but god damn the devs drank the kool aid by the gallon. You should go look up their election results tweets; pure concentrated salt

So I was watching a stream where somebody was playing CVS2 with music and stage mods.
where exactly can i find mods for cvs2?
its impossible to search because it just yields UI mods for street figher.

So, the politic opinion of an individual dev matters on the quality of his game?

Probably te NGC version. Easier to mod.

It shouldn't, but it does. Mostly because this means that they may try to force their political views into the games the dev is working on.

Yeeeah. Indivisible and SG are soooo anti-Trump, that's just ridiculous.
OR, the craziest thing ever, the devs can dissociate between politics and game development. Incredible.

Never said that it would affect the game, I was just stating that the devs are sjw themselves.

Can it affect the game? Probably. But there is a whole bunch of other bad shit to call out Skullgirls on outside of anything SJW related.

I never get that "debacle". We can still see Val boobs on every angles possible and "people raise a shit" on 2 pixels.
Storm-fags = SJWs

Same thing on GGXrd. They still both are very good FGs.
Jeez, Holla Forums… What about playing what we like, instead of throwing shit on what we don't like?

Good job making yourself sound like an insufferable twat.

You mean, like an SJW?

I can only tell you that BBCPEX unranked lobbies are a bit uncommon, you're more likely to find a european, asian, or mexican host imo. Most of everyone moved to UNIEL and then Central Fiction on the Bloodstation 3's and 4's.
I still check for lobbies, every few hours when i'm up for it. Get it at discount at your risk.

because I bought it and then never looked at it ever again. I only started to play fighting games seriously this year.

I have been playing mainly as Hakumen, but Rachel in CT seems easier to use, so I have been concentrating on getting good with her.

user, at least the character you like to play returned in the most recent version of the game and is probably going to appear on every game from now on.

Your most wanted DC chars for Injustice 2.

10/10 would yiff

I'd actually consider playing the game if these two were in it and not all edgyfied

It's funny since Cheetah is one of the few villains that really put WW down, is a great fighter, and yet, they let her out.
Some of my choices for female characters, because its a fighter, are pic related. But Plastic had a great run on the Injustice comic. I really would like to see him in the game.

But, they already add the wrong Blue Beetle, how can you have Buster without the right Beetle?

I am 100% okay with this list.

The sjw shit was the least of my issues compared to the drama and drastic changes Mike "the Sjw-Kike" Z made to make some horrible hybrid of CvS2 and MvC2 while keeping his Mary Sues OP-bullshit good (Beowulf and Cerebella). Every patch during Encore's "development" drastically changed the game with added or removed mechanics (usually for the worse). The original Guilty-Gear x CvS2 hybrid wasn't even fun 4 years ago.

Skull Girls was a mess from day one.

(triple checked)
Honestly, I didn't even know Blue Beetle was confirmed.

No. But in the case of Skullgirls they went into old peoples game and took out content from the game they bought without their choice or permission, which I would consider a huge violation. A company that is going to do something like this without the approval of consumers (a crowd funded project I might add) should be looked at with some form of skepticism or contempt. Doing it for SJW reasons or no, they did something anti consumer to their customers and said "our decision is final NO BUTS". Yes people are going to look at their next game carefully and hesitate to donate because they might pull more BS like this because they get a "revelation" of maturity.

Frankly, this situation blew up in their faces because the made a game funded by waifufags and then spit in their faces; I'm betting that a good # would have donated to indivisible and they wouldn't have to extend the donation deadline in the first place if they didn't pull that bullshit. I would have donated but didn't because of "just a couple of frames".

could static shock be a possible character addition? I would have wanted to see him in

Not yet but Martial Masters should be coming whenever Fightcade decides to update after months of testing things

How do I play Samurai Shodown?

Sometimes I can throw shurikens and sometimes not, sometimes when I press something I turn into a block of wood. The inputs are confusing and the input I've found online for a teleport (which I've done once somehow) is a command grab instead. Playing Hanzo by the way.

Forgot where but I've heard Darkseid's in. Professor Zoom sadly not.

snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/news/news05.php

That "PlayStation®4 Exclusive" in the title of the page still worries me.

They also came out saying that they will start adding in DLC costumes regularly.

I had a feeling they wouldn't survive off of people's hopes in them developing their old franchises like samsho, garou, or metal slug. But I didn't think they would sink this quickly into AAA buisness tripe this soon

You're really overeating to this. Cosmetic DLC isn't inherently bad and neither is pushing for tournaments, it's just giving fans something of what they want without crapping out actual characters and pushing for tournaments is just advertising/building up hype for the arcade release in japan.
It's not like they're gonna get KoF XIV on espn and have to censor it or rush out the game in a broken state for evo like what happened to SFV. The game is already out and they've been handling it really well, plus it already outsold KoF XIII's console sales despite only being on one system.

No, more like a cunt.

I only get annoyed at DLC when it is gameplay related, or if it is a new character.

Considering this, fighting games are generally pretty good with DLC, and it's only when a game is severely lacking at launch that DLC pisses me off.

I was annoyed at added characters costing money in GGxrd or BBCF, but not enough to ruin my experience of things, however, while SFV had options to add things in for free, it was the fact that the game itself felt empty that really made me not want to play it.

DLC can be OK or bad depending on the context.

Can someone tell me why fightcade doesn't detect some games? I've trying to get into KOF but for some reason the roms I put doesn't work

I have the same problem. Another question: to accept a challenge can I just click 'accept', or do I have to have the game running in the background? It doesn't seem to be working for me.

It always starts off will small cosmetic DLC and only gets worse from here on out.

What is your tolerance point for DLC until you drop a game?

You don't have the proper ROM for the game. You can either manually load the game after looking at it through the catalog, you will probably getting a warning about the issues. There is a website that has all compatible ROMs for fightcade but I totally forgot. I think I searched "archive fightcade ROMS" and got to there.

You should just accept his challenge and the game should start loading up a second window that plays the game. It messes up for me too sometimes but have the person challenge you again.

if Street Fighter survives SFV.;_;

Acceptable DLC for fighting games:

If character are going to be add as paid DLC, they should only be add as an expansion pack, after, at least, one year of the game have been released unless you release them for free for the first weeks, like Skullgirls did. This way, the real fans will get it on the spot.
And one more thing about characters, a poll with the fans to decide the next character is not a bad idea in general.

When the annoyance level outweighs the fun level. A highly fun game can get away with more annoyance, while a boring game will get almost none. This is in the context of me not buying any DLC, so it all depends how neutered a game is without it.

That always depends on the developer/publisher. Like look at how Falcom does DLC for their games; it's 98% always purely cosmetic.
Plus KoF isn't like BB or SF. It's not gonna get regular updated re-releases where all the dlc you bought are gonna be included in the "new" game.
A season pass announced with the game, that shit always signals that the content won't be worth the pricetag. If a company wants to crap out cosmetics and do may 2 or 3 DLC characters, I don't really care if they're reasonably priced.

where are you getting your roms?

I'm sorry but what?

As long as its reasonably priced, I can tolerate it.which is where Capcom lost me. $1 or 2 for a costume and the bundle around $5 or so. The only time it outright makes me drop a game is when it effects balance. Characters and in-game buffs looking at you, SFxT effect balance and should be free of charge.

they almost never have a complete game on disc. Ultra was online, Mr.Karate and ex Iori were online DLC, VF:Final Showdown is online only. Hopefully current gen fighting games get a complete collectors edition with all the content but most people are too okay with them just buying it, and hoping that servers won't take down the content instead of having it physically part of the disc where you know you will have access to it 10 years down the line. GG and blazeblue break that mold but only because they make people buy the game all over again and make it incompatable with the last iteration which is bullshit.

I was hopeful with SNK but with the pre-order costume, Iori china only costume, plus the announcement that they will be continuing DLC I doubt we will be seeing a return to old form and releasing other franchises and them just milking the KoF cow.

Went into peoples game and took out content in a patch, without their permission or approval. sorry for wording it poorly

Calm down user, let's get it apart, shall we?

Ah, about the removed frames. Honestly that was never a big deal for me. The frames were barely noticeable and nothing mechanically changed with them. The attitude of the devs is certainly something I understand people turning their noses to.

I feel like at least on Holla Forums those frames were just an excusexample for people to pile more gripes onto SG. It'seems not a perfect game and lord knows Mike keeps ignoring problems with the base system (solos vs teams is still borked). It's still pretty fun even of i'll never be autistic enough to remember all the resets and 30+ hit combos needed to be good at it. Hopefully they add more characters some day down the line. The cast feels too samey unless i'm playing robo or painwheel.

They released one new game since their revival and and you're deeming them unsalvageable because they started doing the least intrusive form of DLC which was demanded by fan. At least wait a year or two before starting up the doom and gloom.

Can't help you there then, that's where I got all my roms and they worked fine. Sorry.

wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Samurai_Shodown_V_Special
Take a look at the OP for info pal.

Download the neogeo.zip (bios for running NeoGeo games)

I wish we could play Atomiswave, Naomi and other arcadeboards games on Fightcade.

first off what the fuck is up with that pic.

second
- My bad
- I would have liked to see them part of the whole game when on the disc. At least the PC version had them in completely but I would like to see a complete game for disc on console too.
- same qualms with VF:FS like I do with KoF, Unless I can order Final Showdown on play asia or somewhere else
- MK9 was good about doing a complete edition. Wasn't Danpierre DLC for SFV? I wouldn't have anything to say about Tekken.

I should but for most major AAA video games in the industry "Why would anything nice happen" applies to most of them. I'm keeping my expectations of a company that just escaped the pachinko mines out of necessity with caution.

Good things SNK isn't an AAA dev/publisher and none of their games are AAA.

YOU NIGGERS DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS

THIS HAD BETTER BE TRUE OR I'M GOING TO AN HERO

Well, given that the second two are both French Bread, I'm not surprised they have nonsensical naming. Though it actually makes sense since many games use AC as an Arcade Release signifier, so Melty Blood came out, and then Act Cadenza was released in Arcades. Followed by a home release, and then Actress Again as a second arcade, with Actress Again Current Code being the most up to date.

I have no idea what the hell is happening with UNIEL other than now they can say it's the late[st] version as a joke.

Do they fall within AA category?

Yeah, if they were AAA their games budget would be inflated with most of the money going into advertising and they'd be able to self publish globally. They're AA at their core like all of the other smaller jap devs that aren't indie, not part of the industry leaders jap devs group and isn't a shovelware only company.

Looking at this again, I would have Raiden on the southtown team, and Yamazaki on the villains team, if only because of pic related.

I think the guy did the pic because of the wining animation Mika had back in SFA 3.
The artist post a good number of stuff from fightans.

But about the subject, Tekken and SC used characters as a proof of purchase. Not the perfect option, but they came with the game new.
Want to know what is bullshit? SEGA and Blade Arcus for the PS3. There is a character there that you can't get at all nowadays. The lady with the violin. The only way to play with her nowadays is in the PC version.

Last thread: archive.is/BClwV
C'mon OP step it up. Also please update the info next time.

Well, to be honest, it's been some since I had time to play some fightan so I didn't updated mine either.
I might try to make the autistic one on my breaks

I hate you.

I forgot to say, there's a known bug that won't let you play some players. I couldn't get to play my buddy that lives about 20 km from my place no matter what we did but we could spectate one another. Some days later we got to play. Maybe our ISP renewed our IPs, don't know.

This is getting pretty embarrassing. How much longer till it goes for sale for 10 dollars? That's about as high as I go for considering getting it

Pic related, user.

It's a trap. They lure you in with a cheap entry price and then they update it with a rootkit to fuck you over.

Hey man, considering doesn't mean actually buying it.

I'd almost rather the rootkit.

I got a more evil and ridiculous but believable scenario;
>next day they announce all further updates including fixes and balance patches will have to be paid for
>they won't let you play online unless you paid for the most recent update
>you can't use FM to pay for updates
>more red bull DLC is announced

Of course. An animator revamps her animation, because she found that better and more dynamic; it's a "huge violation". And how do you call Capcom's Rootkit fuckery? A misunderstanding?
People loves to yell nonsense, just for the sake of doing it.

The team thanks the crowdfunders every time they can. They worked 6 months for absolutely nothing. They made a VITA version, which was a huge waste of time, just because people asked for it. In the begining of the game, the same SJWs you says Mike Z's part of tried to put down the project, judged sexist. During the crowdfunding, people were saying that they didn't deserved to ask money off of their work. And now this. Adding to Konami's fuckery, that ended up their funding early.

You say "our decision is final, NO BUTS", but there is a ton of things they wanted to do on the gameplay, but they didn't, because people were against it. The entire 2E+ patch was made out of propositions from top players and the community.

In the end, this is an investment. People do whatever they wanna do with their money. It's okay to not be sold by some doubting things on their work, but seriously. A lot of those "concerns" are just false accusations. Here to yell again and show "how bad those people are".
You can't please everybody. Lab0 understood it. So, they care about the people that liked their projects and has real concerns about it. The others, the one that yells "SJWs", "kike" or even "Sexist game" or "2muchboobs", they're just ignored. Because it's the worst thing you can do on people that just wanna get some attention.

Man, you must hate GG to oblivion then. That game also has Mary Sues like Millia or Elphelt.
Or not. Because… well… anime.

How?
But, about getting back to fightans, the hacking of nesica is a blessing if you really plan to play more.

Are nesica emulators able to do online play against people? that is going to blow fightcade out of the water.

you must work for Capcom, you evil fucker.

Nonsense, I'm just a humble wine salesman.

Because kofeiro is a lifestyle man. Honestly, whenever there was an Alpha cabinet at the arcades, there was a MvC or X-men x SF right beside and to me, they were better and more fun so why bother?
Never really cared about SFEX or other 3D takes on 2D fighting games. KOF Maximum Impact I only got the second one for the unlockables and the Metal Slug mission.
And it is my guilty pleasure. Even bought the regulationA PS2classic for the PS3.

I only really got into Street Fighter with 3rdStrike during the mid-end of the PS2 era(never saw once in my life at the arcades). My cousin had a SNES with SSFII and MK2/UMK3 so we mostly played Mortal Kombat.

Now I'm curious, tell me more.

Also, Breakers Revenge is a better SFclone than Fantasy Strike.

I'm pretty sure Sony funded that along with the PS4 version. The exclusive features were even kept for a year or so before coming for the PC version as paid DLC.
They've got a ton of help after the indiegogo campaing with Marvelous, Sony and ArcSys.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revelator is $12.99 for PS3 and $17.99 for PS4 on PSN until the 28th

8ch.net/1cc/res/622.html
The online will probably take some time, but this is huge. Let's give the people behind it some time.

Son, I have a physical copy of KoF MIR:A for the Ps2, an I plan on getting MI 2 just because of the extra costumes and bonus missions. It's a fun game to be honest.
But, I didn't played on arcades. For better or worse, my familiarity with fighters came from my PS1 and DC.
Rival Schools, SF EX 1 and 2, MK Trilogy and 4, SF Alpha 2 and 3, KoF from 96 to 2002, Project Justic, Soul Edge and Calibur and so on.
SF EX is a blast to this day. It's amazing how much went right into that game. And even if people don't like SF they should try EX and EX 2.

Just a heads up there is also a 10% off code that works on any purchase on psn, and it stacks with the sale discounts

Does the PS3 version of Tekken Tag Tournament included in Tekken Hybrid have online?

Nope.

Oh boy, please be 2.0

I have pity of your soul.

I was always at the arcades to play KOF and MvC-style games. On my PS1 and PS2 that I played Soul Calibur, DOA and other games.

That's good to know but now I don't know which version to get because I was planning to get a PS4 for Last Guardian, KOFXIV and DOA5LR(I already have on the PS3 and there's the crossbuy thing).
Are there any differences besides one requiring PS+ to play online?

There is nothing to be sorry user. I managed to enjoy dozen of games that made me love the genre more. Gowcaizer, Psychic Force, Toshinden, Slap Happy, Bushido Blade were some of the games I could enjoy during the Ps1 era. There were more, but it worked.
Arcades are great, but they are not the only way to enjoy fighters, even when they were bigger.

Now, if you are planing to get a Ps4, get those versions and get them physical.

PS3 version is uglier (no fancy lighting and upscaled from 720) and has framerate issues on a few stages, PS4 version requires PS+ for online. I guess PS3 pads and sticks are cheaper too, if that's a concern.

Well, I already have everything for the PS3 and the only thing that bothers me is the framerate issues that you said. But I have Xrd-SIGN- and nothing really bothered me(but honestly I didn't played much). I should've had asked how it compares with the previous one.

Yeah, DOA5LR I already have because I bought the digital version earlier in a sale (PS3/PS4 crossbuy). And already bought KOFXIV Premium Edition for dat artbook. I know about the issues with size these new games have so I will probably get the physical version aside from huge sales like this one of Revelator.

But the first time I noticed what is a downgraded version was in the KOF98 for PS1. And I'm not even talking about '96 and (dear god) '95 loading times.

Well user, they were more limited, at least until the Dreamcast came along and than we had almost arcade perfect game. Sometimes much better, as was the case with both 98 and 99 versions of KoF for the DC. Hell, everything SNK released for the DC was good.
The PS1 wasn't a fantastic machine, it was much worse for fighters than the Saturn, but at least it had a great library, and those games with arranged soundtracks were the bomb!

I was thinking about the KoF XIV LE, but there is no chance I'm going to get a PS4. I hated that machine like I never believe I would hate a console before. I hate it more than I hate the Vita.

I have two Vitas, a nice machine, but Sony fucked it up beyond salvation. But, if you have one, they work as controllers for the PS4 too.

Revelator's better, mostly because patch 1.3 was a really good balance patch. Other than that most of the new characters are fun, the blitz changes are an improvement, burst overdrives aren't used for much but they're fun too.

The framerate issues don't really affect the game, everyone avoids the few levels that cause them. There's issues during some overdrives and IKs too but not when you need to press buttons.

Fuck I wish these sales weren't region specific, I was excited for a moment.

Yeah, I know, but I also want to play Last Guardian, KH2.8 and someday KHIII. But I'll only pay for PS+ until KOFXIV releases on PC.
Fortunally, KOFXIV coming for the Taito TypeX³ board means the PC version is closer since it's a PC running a modified Debian/Windows7(XP) on it. KOF98UMFE and KOF2002UM for Steam are literally their arcade versions with a console UI and game modes. That's why they are "missing features" such as 3D stages and color edit that aren't available in the arcade version.

I meant on performance level as how Xrd-SIGN- for the PS3 compares to the PS3 version of Xrd-REVELATOR-? I know REVELATOR is a new iteration like BlazblueCF is a new one compared to BlazblueCPEX. I think I'll get the PS3 version then since I can play it this weekend.

Can't you use an international credit card? I have KOFXI and MIreA on my japanese PSN (and other weeb games).

Except Elphely got toned down in Revelator, didn't she? How's she a Mary Sue?

Mike went out of his way to make grapplers were bullshit good. Call me crazy, but I think no one would give that kike shit for panty shots if he, you know, actually spent more time making it less of a shitty MvC2 that contradicted everything he tired to do.

$10 for a bad fighting game is still horrible. You're trying to avoid giving Capcom any money.

I can really see them jack up dlc prices to justify dropping the price of the game. I can also see happening too,

I'll laugh my ass off they still can't sell most of their copies this month.

Oh, I don't know, I only have Sign on PC.

If you really think Bella or even Big Band are "stupidly good", you actually never played the game.
She struggles hard against zoners. Her Reflect is a big buff, yeah, but there's nothing that she can do against good timed zoning.
Every single characters are good. We just see less of PW and Squigly, because their gameplans are harder to grasp. But they mananged to do something a lot of fighting games couldn't: make every characters more than tourney viable, while not having horrible matchups.
People will always be picky about something. I never heard critics on Yata being "a shitty 3S clone".
What he didn't do?

I meant Beowulf

How's Bella a Mary Sue?
How's BB a Gary Stu?

Beo was never his character. He actually said that he's a little disappointed that he won the DLC vote, because he found other characters more interesting.

Do any of you guys have any stories about arcade fighting game experiences? Do any of you actually own an arcade cabinet?

Mike Z has/had a hard on for grapplers.

So what?

Bella isn't particularly good compared to the rest of the cast and BB isn't even a grappler, as good of an assist character as he is. If you meant Beo, he's not particularly good either, Mike doesn't even play him, and he isn't a conventional grappler anyhow.

This thread reeks of people pretending they know anything about games they hardly play.

Only going to watch Capcup top 4…. SFV is so boring to watch and a chore to play

Dan to be in SFV season 2?

Any events watching other than capcom cup

The KoF UM released on Steam are in fact the 360 version.
It was a poor decision, since the PS2 version had the same updates and also had so much more, the ports are very weak.
But, about KoF XIV, I think we will have to wait at least one year before we see a PC version being announced. Sony will hold them, that's for sure.
By the way, credit cards don't work well on PSN. I had an international card, but since it's address is from hueland, neither PSN, Live or eShop allows me to use it. I need to by credits to get games if I use international accounts.
If you managed to do it recently, I'm surprised.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

Not really. The 360 version does not have Final Edition or Tougeki ver. updates. Also, just lurk on the files of the Steam games and you'll even see some making reference to the Nesica system and other stuff. CodeMystics probably just implemented stuff based on the 360 version(because it was cheaper) to release the game on Steam. I never lurked into the XIII files but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same thing since it has the Climax update.
They're actually really great "ports" with disappointing online features/netcode.

As for KOFXIV, the arcade version will have more info in February with maybe a release date. I don't know about contract exclusivity with Sony but I don't believe

Don't know. SNK is making some asia tournaments for KOFXIV like KOF Festival in . Revelator and other games might have other stuff too but honestly, I don't really care about Capcom Cup. I'm more excited about Cooperation Cup coming in January.

Well, if the developers had put GGPO in the game after the launch, maybe more people would play to complain that Yatagarasu is a "a shitty 3S clone".
Also, wasn't Eliza a really strong character before those new Beta updates?

She did too much damage for her playstyle. She's still beefy, but less than before.
A great anchor. I wanna learn her and have a trio.

It was quickly fixed.
She did too much damage for her playstyle. She's still beefy, but less than before.
A great anchor. I wanna learn her and have a trio.

They have the Tougeki updates, they just don't have the "seal". And beside that they are the versions released for the 360. I have both and they share the same features, or lack of. In fact, if you think about it, it explains exactly why it was ported for the PC. It's much easier to port from the 360 Live version that it was to port from the PS2. A simple way to see it is that the 360 is copyrighted 2010. That is the year of the Tougeki version. for 2002. The original UM was 2009.

So what is actually wrong with Samurai Shodown VI? I haven't really invested any time with the series but I always hear it's terrible.

KOF 14 for pc, when?

I fucked up my post for some reason

And it's even easier to port from the arcade when it uses literally the same OS. You can say that about the 2002UM release but what about the Final Edition update for '98UM? It is still the only way to oficially play that version on the west since the 360's release is just the regular Krauser party.
What I'm saying is that they are the arcade versions with the 360's UI slapped on it.
And not:
MIreA has the same "problem" being an arcade port and not an updated version of the console release of MI2

That being said, the only feature that I really miss is the color edit. Thankfully, someone made the AST available for the 98UMFE and I don't care about the 3D stages.

I just wish CodeMystics/SNK would be less lazy their netcode for their games. I see no incentive to get the their Garou port if they'll still use the same input-delay netcode used in 98UMFE, 2002UM and LastBlade2

Yeah, I just found weird people complaining here about Cerebella, and for some reason Beowulf, when I saw what Eliza did during streams and tournaments.

OK user, you got me curious. Krauser party? You mean 96 Boss team? They are the same in both versions, so, what's up? The other tweaks from the Final Edition might not be present, but beside these changes, we are still talking about the same game. They might be important for high level players in some cases, but not really for the general public.
And I agree that Regulation A was a weird product if compared to MI 2 because of that.
Less modes, less costumes, less extras, but four more characters, one being completely new to the series. To be honest, I never understood why they changed MI so much in order to launch it on Arcades. The game was not bit and they removed cosmetics for some reason. A bad decision.

Are there any fighting games worth buying during the steam autumn sale?

I'm about to buy BBCP on steam sale, tell me if I'm going to run into a fucking deserted lobby and regret the purchase immediately. I already got burned with GGX this way and almost couldn't refund it on time

I heard Blade Arcus from Shining: Battle Arena is fun so I might pick that up.
Under Night In-birth is great but the netcode works but it isn't perfect. Also Magical Battle Festa is like 2 bucks if you want something like Virtual On isn't stead of a regular fighting game.

archive.is/zv0ZE
Ono is up to his old tricks again

Who's ready for severe damage control?

As Capcom's ship sinks, Ono is below deck with a hole-saw.

Oh god the salt would be amazing

I'm not invested in 5 but that would be the most infuriating thing of the new year
Tokido's salt would bring down yet another earth quake on Japan

The funniest thing is that people would still defend it, despite Akuma being one of the series most iconic characters.

That wouldn't be funny at all user

I'm kind of happy I never was really into street fighter. Watching sf5 crash and burn is just fun, instead of some background pain.

Here is a slightly better one.

it certainly seems that Ono wants to watch the franchise burn to the ground. Even though I don't want it to happen, I'm more than happy to watch as it falls in flames with a smile.

Does he REALLY want to be like this with the game in it'a current state? Fuck

Akuma would either be absolute shit or absolutely broken in 5.
5 is a overly honest and simple game, so AkumA would either be castrated of his over dishonest shoto playstyle making him a simply worse Ryu or be more or less untouched and now be a god.

There's also a wildcard 3rd where he's just made a new but IDK how people would like that, I can see the backlash of people asking why he's more like SF Akuma in Tekken then in SFV.

S-Should I be playing on pad??

There is your problem.

twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/801514446132649984
Nitroplus Blasterz's PC version is out December 8th if anyone else cares

why

Yes.

It was the Hori EX to the MadCatz tournament edition.
I know MadCatz has a horrible track record, but the TE sticks have official Sanwa parts, and it certainly feels better than the Hori stick.

But that's all becoming irrelevant as I'm going through character challenges with a dualshock 4 dpad.

My bad, I misread your post

They could make him more like Oni which would be fun, especially if he had that instant command overhead

Please respond

It's pretty dead, although I'd say it did well compared to a lot of stuff on PC. It's probably deader since CF though.

That being said, there are still people that play it, they just don't hang around in lobbies all day. If you can find them you can probably get some regular games.

Krauser in the "regular" version was SFIVvanilla Sagat's level of good. Great normals, reversal, damage, zoning, builds meter easily, safe setups and combos. Also Kaiser Wave DM is almost Mamahaha's levels of stupidity before the patch in XIV destroying any fireball that isn't a SDM. And on top of everything, he's really easy to play.
He deserved that ArcSys's nerf hammer in the Final Edition patch.
I know the meta on the vanilla '98 had Mai as counterpick for the top tiers like Iori and Daimon but that's kinda the point on having a balance update. Yeah, it was bigger than the Tougeki ver. update for 2002UM that mainly fixed some bugs and minor balance stuff leaving Nameless, K' and Kasumi to still be retarded.

For casual play, he would be "cheap" or "unfair" just like vanillaSagat or Nakoruru before the patch.

Also fuck you, Kensou got some dem buffs being able to combo from the his divepalm move.

Well, like I said, it was for the arcade version and this is before the jewing with microtransaction/DLC for arcade that Tekken and Virtua Fighter did later. So the arcade release was a streamlined version with 4 characters added good bye Armor Ralf and never come back besides a huge balance update(and Team mode). They made a cheap home release(Japan only) of the Arcade version (and 98UM/2002UM after that) while they were wasting money on what would be KOFXII/KOFXIII that even made them cancel Regulation A2/MI3

Well, Skullgirls is in the -70% off tag so it's a good discount. KOF games will be lower during the winter sale are kinda dead(you'll need to find some friends to play or ask in DIscord/Steamforum). I think the same could be said about other animegames.

Yeah, just like the final 5th character of Ultra totally wasn't Decapre.

I already bought Skullgirls and the 2nd encore DLC. I regret buying it, to be honest.

And no complains on Fukua and Double, as well.

Shoryuken is already defending it, praising Ono for his trolling. It still refuses to accept how much of a fuck up SFV is.

People bitched about Double during the initial release to a point Mike Z had to make a video on shutting her down and a patch to shut them up (the salt was funny). Cerebella was absolute bullshit in the original version, and literally his Mary Sue.

So I wanna get a game to play with my brother once in a while, I was thinking of gtting MK X because the gore would be fun and shit. No one here seems to be talking about it, is the game complete crap?

This is most likely a joke but the FGC is still going to keep on playing this. If you asked them what would make them stop playing the game, they probably wouldn't have an answer or would be too insulted to continue the conversation with you. There is no standard with them and they will keep on getting fucked into oblivion. If this happens this will sadly be another drop of shit in the shit ocean.

If it's something both you and your brother want to play it should be fine. The game isn't hard to learn, and some of the new characters are pretty cool. A lot of the fatalities are boring compared to ones from previous games though.

Onoo trolling about Akuma at PSX
lol

I didn't like Matrimelee at all, tbh i only used to play it because lolis, last one i tried was the TypeX version and i didn't feel it improved at all over the one on the Neo Geo.
But i do play some lesser known games, like Galaxy Fight

Well, you should take a look at the previous thread
The game is fine to play now.

Are the move inputs for Fatal Fury Special completely fucked or something? It's a complete diceroll as to whether or not the fucking move actually comes out despite the fact that I have no problem doing special moves in any KoF.

Sort of, old games are really strict with their inputs. I can't even do rekkas in KOF'98 but in 2002 I can do just fine because of lenient inputs SNK put later.

You mean, an original version of a fighting game, not well adjusted? Wow.

"I must go now, my planet needs me"

Just tried Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 and all of my moves came out smooth as butter with Yamazaki. It's a shame because I really wanted to play through all the old SNK games but it's just too awkward for me. Also is Art of Fighting 2 obscenely difficult for anyone else? I (somehow) managed to beat the first AoF but I'm getting the shit rekt out of me in the first match of AoF2.

"My own clone, now neither of us will be virgins!"

so blazblue games are on sale for the korpulentkike's service
should I get them or are they dead and vastly inferior to +R anyway?

Well it all comes down to taste in the end, but the general consensus has always been that BB is like a B tier franchise next to GG. It's not bad, but GG is still the undisputed king.
Also with the console release of CF I would assume CSE is very much dead on PC unless you have a dedicated community to play with, yeah.

So pic related is on sale on steam, any have it?
I really don't care if the online is very active or not, I just want to know if the gameplay is good and fun.

Steam have a good version. It's the only way to play with Violin Woman.

Why would you pay to play games with dead online, idk if it has dead online but c'mon it's an anime fightan, people only plays these for like 3 months and then go back to the mains

Because I have friends that play fighting games

"The mains" being?
inb4 Rootkit Fighter V

user, if you need a fighter to have online to be worth your time, you are a lost cause.

KOF
KI
GG
MK
SF
TEKKEN
MVC

I am not saying it MUST have online, but fighting the CPU or your 3 friends only is going to make you feel the emptiness really fast

MvC and KI are dead as fuck, and GG is an anime fighter last time I checked.

I have more fun with my 3 friends than I do playing randoms in the soup. No matter how good the netcode is it can't compare to that or the monthly trip to the arcade. There isn't even a point to optimizing my network when half the people I play are using wifi on a console and I'm the one that ends up with all the roll back. Unless it's fightcade, in which case I'm likely to have to play a Mexican or someone in SEA anyway.

I still play the fuck out of VF5:FS and that's considered dead. You get 10 to 55 people online in the evening japan time and I still have a blast.

Hell I play VF4:Evo still because the Quest Mode's AI is fantastic

How do you get people into fighting games, most people I know just give up because they're not instantly grasping everything?

Ask if they're willing to learn provided that you'll teach them how to play. If they say no, ditch 'em.
Also make sure that your tutoring sessions are fun, otherwise they'll give up.

user, most of the time the FGC, or whatever people want to call it, was not moved by online. To be honest, real fans of fightans must care less for online, since clearly most companies keep fucking it up even after years dealing with this. We still can play like the old days, and it's the best way.

Frankly user, I think you have people fighting the CPU on easy an let them see what the characters can do. Some people will never really get into it, but they must like the mechanics first and foremost.
And, as said in , they must want to learn more of the game. And, as I said before, most don't really want, so, get used to it.

(checked)
This user gets it. Most fightanfags I know still met up and play with the faggot next to them. Online is often shit no matter the game. We wouldn't have frame delay if it weren't the case.

We ease new players in and see how interested they are. We have a couple that stuck with the pad but most will eventually bitch that we're only winning because we're all using arcade sticks. If they get to that point they're in and we give them an old beat up TE stick we've been passing around for years. It's good enough to learn on but we make sure to keep it in pretty crappy condition. Typically the new guy will use it for 3-6 months before he buys a new stick or gives it back because he lost interest all together.

Rinse and repeat. We've got 7 in our local group now and we're training up an 8th.

Oh forgot to mention. Talk a little shit but always show encouragement. You can't just wail on a newbie and expect him to keep coming back. Abuse his weaknesses until he learns to defend something then compliment them on it. I talk a lot during matches so you'll hear me muttering "good shit" a lot if I think you're doing well.

I believe you need to be on the right mindset to begin with. The people who like to challenge themselves and have more fun when they are toe to toe with someone else.

Shitters who only care about easy wins need not to apply.

I see thank you kind people.

How do you even find locals to find fightan with? Everyone I know just plays Overwatch or Smash and don't want to learn fighting games. It sucks because all my friends think I'm good at fighting games, but I'm not. I know enough to be able to beat beginners, but not enough to win consistently against more intermediate players

You're not going to like it.
Facebook and social media, you're going to have to find groups like (country) fighting where they'll talk about and announce events on it.
You don't have to use it to talk to people but it's a much easier way to find them.

So why do some people have an autistic hateboner against BB? Is it because of the waifus and the tryhard VN shit? Gameplay wise this is as solid as arcsys gets so it definitely can't be that

The only thing I like bb for over gg is the stages. Dealing with combos, pressure and mixups in gg seems smoother and with more options.

Still enjoy bb though. Oh, also the challenge mode in bbcf is great, and I wish for a similar system in gg.

This trick isn't new at all, it's literally over 20 years old, goddamn. I can do special moves with basically 100% consistency now, holy shit. These games are playable again, fuck yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=evfTWzbI_JY

Which SFV female-wrestler is more annoying? Mika or Laura?

Those bigass hands and feet make all the women in that game look like trannies.

Try this, user.

This is the biggest crime about SFVs artstyle. There was a pic of Juri in a swimsuit in the previous thread that was hot as goddamn fuck until I noticed how huge her hands were, then my benis went limp. Capcom really can't get anything right.

I want them to crush my dick with their giant gorilla-hands.

How does anyone think model looks good, let alone fuggable.

I didn't know normalfags were invading the chans.

I'm kind of glad grapplers got some love in a fighting game for once, But that's just me.

That's the fucking one. It's like someone made you the most delicious ice cream sundae ever, then proceeded to mix it with a handful of their goddamn pubes.

I haven't played fighting games in years.
is there any recommended fighters for this month?

Preferably thats on steam
Also is blazblu still unbalanced? Should I consider getting Blazblue Chronophantasma? It has 50% off on steam

I'd pirate em but online seems like the best way to enjoy em.

Discord. Though if you live in bumfuck nowhere, expect to be disappointed.

Players would probably say Mika given she seems to give everyone a tough match.
Laura was a interesting concept but that godawful hair, voice and boring move set (seems like a one trick pony of knockdown > projectile pressure) completely kill it for me. Then again, I sat out of SFV and it would likely take a season of 2 of Q, Rose, Sodom and Blair to reel me in.

X-mas cap is the best modders did so far to fix Laura's abomination of a hair do. :/

So Ono said that SFV will continue until 2020, how longer you think they can see to other side and pretend there isn't a problem?

Who is in CapCup?

Reminder that Sony is the cancer killing Fighting games.

My local scene is on facebook. You have to find the groups on there and join them, search for FGC or find the closest arcade. Most real arcades (not bar/chains) have at least a small group that shows up to play. For me it's at least a 45 minutes drive to play and sometimes 3 hours. The 3 hour drive is to a larger city with a bigger scene but I don't go often because I don't want to do 6 hour round trips.

Prepare to not like it or the people at your locals. Just because they play doesn't mean you'll get a long. You're probably going to get beaten up on your first time just because you're playing in front of so many new people. If you pick up some rounds you did okay, don't expect to win.

I know they wanted a cartoon look, but, oh my.
I must say they made great bodies for the females, putting muscles where they should be, but the proportions…
Now, compare to other fighters.
By the way, I really would like to see the Namco models for Cammy and Chun-li. Their females usually don't have muscles visible, so, it would be interesting.

I realize this isn't a fighting game but you fight in it against other players and I didn't want to make a thread.

Is it any good?

When's the arcade release gonna happen? We should get the PC version around then since the arcade cabinet is basically a windows 7 pc.

Not that I'm in a rush since I got the PS4 version, I just hope it's out before my PS+ runs out. I'm not renewing that shit just for one fighting game. Honestly I'm surprised though how strong the community for the game is still

I'm ready for KoF14 already. KoF has always been my game even back in the old days when SF2/3 was all any body played. I'd camp the Neo-Geo cabinet all day. The guy I play with most often is from Mexico and he's always been a Street Fighter player. I tell him we're backwards because I play the beaner game.

Nevermind, I liked the cover but it looks like something I wouldn't enjoy.

is it just me or is Katarinas head too small?

So I just bought UNIEL during the steam sale. What am I in for?

For what purpose

Might be the hat.

I just wanted to say Tager mains are fucking cunts holy shit

are you bluewolfranger95.deviantart.com/ ?

what the hell did you just link

user what is this

How is Koihime Enbu compared to Samurai Shodown? Worth the $20 bux?

Thank the fighting game community for allowing Sony to be shitheads with TOs, since they more or less told douche bags that fat slimy fuck Mr. Wizard and Alex JeBailey to use Playstations for money. Also, thank Arcsys for their hate for the West, as well as Japan's hate for Microsoft (Arcsys despises any Microsoft-related stuff as much as it hates the West).

I tought Baiken lost her arm?

???

???

Arcsys love arcades and Japan, they don't hate the west. This leads to some bad business choices, so they might hate money, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing in the grand scheme of things as I don't want to see them get big and become capcom. At the very least I would rather they make stupid decisions about their game releases rather than stupid decisions regarding their gameplay.

Even the Japanese versions of their games are half in English, also GGxrd Sign and BBCP both had full English voice acting. I think they have a fetish for the west like all Japan, but are just retarded.

You're right, maybe some autist wanted a flawless waifu.

They have released games on Xbox. I think the reason xrd and bbcf are PlayStation only is because of Sony paying the dollars.

They port games to the West, but don't really go out of their way to add stuff that's West-oriented nowadays (they stopped adding English VAs to their games). It's not that big of a deal to lose English VAs if you're a weeabo faggot, but honestly I would have skipped BlazBlue CT and CS if it weren't for Tao's English VA wasn't in those games (I could care less if Cristina Vee had no work tbh).

Arcsys delayed Valk's CS release on the X-Box for 5 months while the PS3 owners got to use him early, never explaining why. Despite releasing games on the X-Box, they're not fond of the system/MS. The PS version always had more attention.

I think you're right about the fetish thing. Arcsys definitely likes the arcade business.

??????????????

I thought the dubs were dropped because of the voice actor strike?

The voice actor strike was a while ago, wasn't it?

The official Arcsys position was that they could have done the dub but it would have delayed the game by another 6+ months and it wasn't worth that. I don't know how they dropped the dub and still managed to take 11.5 months to port a fucking game.

If I recall correctly, Aksys is the one that deals with all the localization stuff. So the Japanese console version came out October 6th, and then the NA version came out November 1st. Aksys said if they had done the dub it would have taken longer to get the english version out. I don't think they were ever involved in porting the game from arcades.

Honestly though I'm still confused as to whether Arcsys and Aksys are related besides working on the same games. Like is Aksys a subsidiary or do they just have really similar names for some reason?

Just download Fightcade and the rom pack in OP.

He's trolling. Daisuke said the only reason Xrd isn't on Xbone was because Microsoft never sent devkits to some JP developers till 2014 and their development was fucked up. They could only make Xrd for PS4 despite having a good audience for their games on 360 because MS fucked up and by the time things were fixed. Their games weren't really selling well on consoles (Xrd was a pretty big flop even on PS3) so they decided to just make one console version and concentrate on the version that actually makes them money, the arcade.

Otherwise they liked Microsoft because they were helpful in getting them started on things like Netplay on the Xbox version of X2 #Reload and they would consider the "Next console" if MS got their shit together regarding Japan (Which will be Scorpio)

Valk being delayed was because he was causing major crash bugs in the 360 version they couldn't fix. Arc and Aksys released him for half price as an apology for the delay.

NEW THREAD

Usually.