POLISH PM GOES FULL TROLL: JEWS DID THE HOLOCAUST

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said Saturday that Jews were also responsible for perpetrating the Holocaust and that Jews should question themselves and not Poles about it.

timesofisrael.com/polish-prime-minister-says-jews-perpetrated-holocaust-too/

archive.is/LtaOB

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A1aqw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaim_Rumkowski
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5047291,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5118166,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ettore_Ovazza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wir_Juden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
exulanten.com/massacre.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's almost right too
The holocaust never happened
It sure should happen though

They’re deligitimizing it by making it so ridiculous now. I’ll help. I’ve never been more proud of my Polish blood.

Wut

He says all ethnicities were responsible, but that the death camps weren't Polish. Phew, we slid that one onto the Germans ;^)

Polish Jews stunned, scared by eruption of anti-Semitism

Matters escalated a few weeks ago when Israeli officials sharply criticized new Polish legislation that criminalizes blaming Poland as a nation for crimes committed by Nazi Germany. They accused Poland of seeking to use the law to whitewash the role of the Poles who helped Germans kill Jews during the war.

Polish authorities deny that. They say they just want to protect Poland from being depicted as a collaborator of the Nazis when the country was Adolf Hitler's first victim and resisted the Nazis through nearly six years of war and occupation.

Amid Israeli criticism, a prominent Polish right-wing commentator used an offensive slur to refer to Jews. Rather than being punished, he was welcomed on TV programs, including a state television talk show where he and the host made anti-Jewish comments, including jokes about Jews and gas chambers.

The negative comments just kept on coming. A Catholic priest said on state TV that it was hard to like Jews, and his words were then quoted by the ruling party spokeswoman. An adviser to the president said he thought Israel's negative reaction to the law stemmed from a "feeling of shame at the passivity of the Jews during the Holocaust."

Commentators have also suggested that opposition to the Holocaust law was a cover for Jews wanting money from Poland, a reference to reparations that international Jewish organizations seek for prewar Jewish property seized by the communists.

Anna Chipczynska, the head of Warsaw's Jewish community, said members feel psychologically shaken or even depressed, and that the hostile rhetoric has triggered hateful phone calls and emails and other harassment.

In recent events, two men tried to urinate in front of Warsaw's historic Nozyk Synagogue, and then shouted obscenities when security guards intervened. One Jewish community member found a Star of David hanging from gallows spray-painted outside a window of his apartment. A woman found the word "Zyd" — Polish for "Jew" — written in the snow outside her home.

literally who?
(((official demographics))) exclude them and there's supposedly less kikes than vietnamese
huh that's funny, a third of the UB officers were jewish, and 70% of the PZPR central commitee
the absolute fucking chutzpach
OY GEVALT WHY MUST YOU PERESECUTE ME SO?!
Something to do with Jewish involvement in bolshevism, interwar era treason, post war involvement in communism and oppresssion?
NO, it's the goyim who's wrong.

How poetic.

So, Israeli kikes are pissed that Poland also claims victim status, so the kikes institute a propaganda agenda to link Poles to a role in "helping" the Germans with the fictional "holocaust."

It gets more and more hilarious as time goes by…

The kikes narrative isn't "helping with holocaust", it's "Polish jeweating monsters were COMPETING with gnatzees (not german) who'll murder more innocent chosen™ in their holiday resorts death camps"

Jews are winning because jews are killing. What he said is true but jews are prepared to kill to spread lies. Is the prime minister ready to kill to spread truth?

Getting real sick of the Poljews shitting up Holla Forums with their pro-Polandjew shilling.

Reminder the Poljews persecuted millions of Germans between WW1 and WW2. Reminder that 99% of the "death camps" were built and filled in Poland by Poljews as part of the Communist jews pogroms before Hitler invaded to liberate the persecuted Germans.

negated

he's not wrong though, jews were responsible for the holohoax lies.
archive.is/A1aqw

Oy gevalt she found the word Jew written in the snow?!

Kapos (getting vouchers for alcohol and whores for helping in the KZ) and Judenrat (running the Ghettos and actively chosing who is sent to Camp) were always a touchy subject for their narrative.

Well, considering that the ~300,000 who actually did die (of typhus and starvation) only died because the Allies bombed the supply train that was bringing them food and medicine, and that the Allies were all puppets of the kikes, I'd say yes, the kikes were directly responsible for those deaths.
Frankly, I suspect that it was deliberate. The high-ranking kikes have always seen the low-ranking ones as fodder for their schemes. And they DID get an entire country and truckloads of money out of it, after all.

We should meme that more. They can't mention this without unintentionally redpilling normies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaim_Rumkowski
you can always mention story of a jew who ruled ghetto in Łódź, he was repressing jews so hard that germans needed almost no army to keep it under control.

He was known to get rid of those he personally disliked by sending them to the camps. Additionally, he sexually abused vulnerable girls under his charge.[38][39] Failure to succumb to his abuse meant death to the girl. Holocaust survivor Lucille Eichengreen who claims to have been abused by him for months as a young woman working in his office wrote: "I felt disgusted and I felt angry, I ah, but if I would have run away he would have had me deported, I mean that was very clear."

16C
Channels
News
Breaking News
Mideast
World
Opinion
Jewish
Money
Culture
Travel

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5047291,00.html

'Entry forbidden to Jews' at Polish hotel

They did. They invented it and keep telling the fucking lie.

Also, OP, stop being a fucking faggot and learn to make proper OPs if you're going to stick around here. Stop acting like the fags from half.
You aren't a pole smoking fag, are you?

It has been a wedge. The think is the kikes fucked up because even if they are acting like stupid fucking poles, they are dealing with kikes.
You can tell they are going all out to try and get us divided.

it says:

Polish House
No entry for jews, commies, all the thieves and and betrayers of Poland

He's saying you can't use this lie to blame everyone individually as the perpetrator because everyone had a hand in the war including the kikes that caused it all and helped save their own skins during the war.
This can't be said enough.
The jews are as culpable if not more so because their efforts are what led to the war and their efforts are what kept it going and it was their efforts that drug even more parties into the war.
The Holocaust happened. It was perpetrated by jews against every other nation on the planet.

These cocksuckers shoaed over 60 fucking million ACTUAL people through their scheming and lies

It is time to push criminal charges on all the yids left living and their descendants and anyone that inherited any of that wealth they stole. After all, no one is exempt from these fucking war crimes regardless of age and actual connection per the precedent the kikes set forth. I hope Poland demands they summon a couple of the fuckers to the Hague to start pushing the point.

Yesh Atid Chairman Yair Lapid called on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to immediately recall Israel's Ambassador to Poland Ana Azeri following the Polish prime minister's remarks.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5118166,00.html

"The Polish prime minister's statement was anti-Semitism of the bad old kind. The criminals are not the victims and the State of Israel will not allow the murdered to be blamed for their own deaths," Lapid tweeted.

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said during the Munich Security Conference that, "There were some Jewish criminals in the Holocaust just as there were Polish criminals."

You mean like POLACKS?

Are you telling me the decades long plan of depopulating the German peoples isn't happening? The holocaust is still going on. It started the day Germany eventually caved in the war…

I don't know who is jewing whom atm, cause polish pm is himself jewish.

Isn't that the same jew who has no relation to Poland but was kvetching about "polish monsters worse than gnatzees"™ murdering his grandmother?
Even though one was from Yugoslavia and the other from Tel Aviv

Top kek.
Holla Forumsand, what makes you so based?

POLAND RISING

They aren't laughing now

How is your country, Germoncuck? You are being invaded and do nothing about it, you fucking pussy. You are disgrace to your ancestors that died in battle. Kill yourself, seriously.

POLAN STRONK

Lessons learned from jews existing there.

I don't think it's a real kraut.
Might be a shill hired by ADL/AIPAC
Though usually those two pay for a public stageplay "the surge of nazism among all those evil poles" whenver the Polish diaspora in America has the audacity to write a letter to the president about the recently passed bill being a violation of legal standards (that work that way in the USA) of how heirless property should be handled

Trump needs another visit to Poland. Preferably shortly after Poland makes one of these statements.

My sides must be leaving orbit right now. Poland is on a fucking roll.

So there were other people getting genocided in WW2 ? Are you sure?

Everyone on both sides that picked up a rifle was genocided by kike machinations in a kike game.

this

Things are looking strangely up these days.

Into the filter they both go.

Some how that lengthy statement became "jews perpetuated the holocaust."

source wikijew

jewish tradition

lying in general was acknowledged to be, in certain circumstances "permissible or even commendable"

A round of applause for the chosen people ladies and gentlegoys.

Filter and ignore, anons. The behavior of Poles in the interwar period was inexcusable, but we need to Realpolitik here. Poland today is not the Poland of the interwar years, and these shills are merely exploiting fracture points to sow disharmony (see pic related).

John 8:32 “…and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

No wonder they crucified Him.

>(((1))) and done

And we support the poles. They are doing awesome right now. The multiple thread attention-whoring isn't them however. Newfags are being made aware, that is all.

Dropping redpills like bombs

(checked)

< a woman took a photo of something she drew herself
< she got an A from her teachers (the (((media))))

Is he a jew trying to get the jews more rights by being outwardly "anti-semetic"? I bet.

Dubs confirm.

More like Polin. He is a jew

more or less than 50%?

Why?
It is common in Polish parlance (as it is in most of European Languages in the east) to tell someone to stop being so jewish when they act disingenuous, blatantly deceitful, or otherwise uncooperative.

Reminder that any claims of poles killing germans in cold blood is DNC shilling.
Kikes think it will work cause they can't even fathom the concept of honor, which European peoples have ubiquitously for the most part. Going around killing civilians, especially women and children, is mostly the stuff of fictional propaganda and jewish minds.

(1) shows up
its a kike alright

Glad the rest of Holla Forums can identify obvious shills

reverse to you jew

pick one

(checked)
Always will be. The persecution of millions of Germans has not been avenged.

Reminder (((anyone))) burying the truth has something to hide from us goys.

Non sequitur.

Not really sure tbh. My maternal grandfather is 100%, but my paternal grandfather is 100% Italian. Then my grandmothers on both sides are mostly Irish, with some English and welsh thrown in. I’m a European mutt basically, but at least it’s ethnicities that are showing some fight. I’m proud of the Italians now too. Europe forever.

Didn't SOROS have a hand in sending jews to the camps while confiscating their assets?

I am proud of you all based poles
destroy the yid and tell the truth to all nations

Most of the super-elite jews did.

in Poland calling someone a jew is typical to call out greed

oh the irony

Jews did do the holocaust. See the 4 million vanished ethnic Germans from eastern Europe after the jewish Bolshevist invaded.

common phrase meaning "stop being stingy for no reason (especially towards family or classmates)" literally "don't jewify yourself"

it's worse than annudah shoah, it's a gibsmecaust

me too but for what purpose considering articles 19 and 21 of london charter?
also the last time either Poland or some other country attempted extraditing (((communist))) criminals Israel denied and said
(((oy vey the audacity of the goyim, it's annnudah shoah!)))

Holy shit lads, Holla Forumsland has gone full shitlord.

if you believe DNC propaganda and aren't a kike then you are just a lefty
jews own your mind

Very good. I wish you luck, cousin.

Interesting isn't it.

Next thing you know polexit

This is a mod post

POLSKA STRONK

Mods, take down the days old threads on the unpopular stuff and get this out

DAGGYdag ÷3

Where can I get one of those sweet lampshades made out of heeb skin?

Time to hit the books user.

Interesting that both articles have the 33 imbedded in them. I always see this number as a red flag… Or a sigul that is put out there.

Really makes me think…

Trump plays this game too.

kek

he is right, though.
to paraphrase an expression of ernst zundel whatever happened, whatever they call the holocaust, jews did it. at the expense of not so bad kikes, yes they existed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ettore_Ovazza
zionist kikes, but segregationist kikes throughout the ages in general, had always rooted for the ghettoization of jews, fearing mixing with goyim, preferring a system where rabbis where the ultimate law, and ruled over life and death of fellow kikes.

the guy who wrote this marched with doctor reverend saint martin lutha coon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wir_Juden

which really tells you how old the barbara spectre approach to diversity is.

and if you pick up beyond chutzpah by norman finkelstein or other books like that you'll find that zionist leaders not only rooted for germans to kill "traitor" kikes, but they also sought cooperation with them to send kikes to israel.

not to mention that they "beat" hitler with economic boycott and instead of asking for equal rights or whatnot they went for this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

I hope Poland becomes the epicenter of Jew-Destruction. Jews are garbage

the eternal pole strikes again

why is this on the 5th page
we don't need 12 stickies you cumguzzling shitskin turkroach mod

Kikes in Poland are going nuclear over this, the jew owned media, TVN, is literally calling the president/premier/ the hole government as holohoax exposers.

I-whu-huh-wha!?

(Checked)
Mods aren't our friends, friend.

Bump for visibility.

Bump!

Isn't that redundant? Poland is home to the most jews in Europe. I'd imagine almost everyone there has kike blood in them, which would explain them cashing in on the holohoax

Poland strikes back at the Jew!
Let’s recap: 1) Poland passes a law prohibiting the term Polish Death Camps, as it implies Polish involvement in building and operating camps for extermination of Jews. 2) Jews took the bait and insisted that Polish people did in fact took part of the killings. 3) To which Poland responded with “So did other Jews”! Which is the pure and unadulterated truth.
Jews started kicking and screaming because they want to be the only historians of the Holocaust like they have always been, without realizing that Poland reopened the case for revision of history of the Holocaust, and have full intention of participating in the new analysis of those events. The time is ripe for new realization and reassessment of the past, present, and future. Today’s problems in Europe and US begun with the exploitation of the Holocaust. The Holocaust went hand in hand with the establishment of Jewish control over Western societies after WWII. It helped plant guilts, political correctness, multi billion dollars reparations, and privileges over the Western population. After imposing Jewish monopoly over politics, culture, propaganda, you know what’s coming next…we saw it after the Bolshevik Revolution, they implemented Marxism in the most inhuman way causing immense death and devastation. We see it now, with their blitz to implement globalization and cultural Marxism. As soon as they take control, they ramp up their social engineering experiments to turn us into guinea pigs. That’s a distinct pattern of their character.
Solzhenitsyn depicted well their ethnic traits akin to the job of a drug dealer as they corrupted the populace into alcoholics. They always detest this simple fact claiming they had no choice but to turn to scams and usury since they were not allowed to own land in Russia at the time. But, this begs the question, do they not have equal rights as they turn profits from the most degenerate businesses today?
How do we help Poland in trolling the Jew into revision?

We can start by not posting our opinions in autistic walls of text, but aside from that I agree with you.

Wanted to investigate that statement, found this user.
exulanten.com/massacre.html

TFW when people are trying to make poland give jew reperations from ww2…. poland should be getting reperations germany

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

It's true
#TEAMPOLAND

It's not trolling, OP. The jews DID make it up. Lurk moar and you'll see tons of information.

bump for ultrabased poland