Claim to be against fascists

wtf how are you people any better than nazis?

Because you'll actually deserve it.

go to gulag

The difference between the German concentration camps and the Soviet goulags is that the latter was more efficient at working you to death. Goulag started out as a way to help and collectivise the economy, where, unlike in the concentration camps' inadequate rations given to the prisoners, food was instead awarded based upon how much work one did.

How does it feel to be autistic

/thread

We wouldn't actually ever have gulags, it's just edginess for the sake of itself. It's a meme.
Though we would have firing squads.

Oh, are we in Spain in the 1900s now? I didn't notice.

I'm not even a leftist I just like to shitpost

welcome to leftypol

Fascism does not equate to death camps

its ethno-nationalist trojan horse for hyper corporatist imperialism based around volkish mystic revival principles

Lefties just understand that lots of reactionaries must die for the world to
be free

Yes.

Glorious firing squads

Honestly?

Because they're really fucking funny

Because we send nazis to gulag as well.

pretenders will be first in gulag

All anarchist communes used labour camps. Anarkiddies were and are bunch of hypocrites.

This is your mind on liberalism

Would you rather see that they confuse themselves with their appearance? Hypocrisy is part of any strategy.

Liberals will be the first.

Tyranny. We should just kill them.

Not an argument

Better uniforms. Better machiavellian tactics.

No i prefer visible displays of terror.

lol whut

you learn in gulag

I really hope the "gulag everyone I don't like" mentality is just shitposting, otherwise, people really took all those ironic jokes way too serious. Not unlike what happened to Holla Forums

It's very apparent a lot of people here mean it. If you joke about something enough, eventually you'll attract people who take it seriously.

Penile punishment is completely ineffective and reeducation is a thinly-veiled hoax. The fact that the soviet union benefited from punishment inevitably led to it punishing more people for free labor. No honest proponent of vanguardism should advocate giving the vanguard tools that it will inevitably exploit to the detriment of the workers.

Maybe you just need a good 'ol fashioned papa Stalin approved gulaging

Hot

penile labor*
I always get that mixed up

holy shit no it's penal

Soviet Penile Punishment

benis

dn't bunish my benis plssss

wold fugggin hrut :DDDDDD`

This is the communism you asked for…..

Are you a femdom?

I just spat at the idea of "penile punishment"

thread's over everyone

Yeah dude. We should just let counter-revolutionaries organize and roam free. At most we should have them attend a group counselling session once a week. Anything else would be too authoritarian.

Its mostly ironic

Sometimes it isn't. When it isn't they are Kulaks anyway

It's called a joke pol/yp.
Now go back to you genocide-advocating containment board.