Busted Pedo connected to clintons

Multiple posts

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399247/UNICEF-kids-rights-campaigner-jailed-rape-boy-13.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unicef.org/media/media_24789.html
infanziaediritti.net/web/pdf/gruppi/final report Sarajevo Conference.pdf
worldpolicy.org/blog/2014/05/22/boko-haram-spotlight-human-trafficking
jjie.org/2014/01/22/chicago-a-national-hub-for-human-trafficking/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
justice.gov/crt/us-department-justice-civil-rights-division-accomplishments-2009-2012
8ch.net/tokyodoll/res/1.html
sott.net/article/377498-Videos-of-government-officials-exposing-high-level-pedophiles
archive.is/aKWi7
pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/president_clinton_pfizer_and_mylan_announce_new_agreements_to_lower_prices_of_medicines_for_patients_with_drug_resistant_hiv_in_developing_countries
jta.org/2016/04/10/news-opinion/politics/the-time-hillary-clinton-came-to-the-rabbis-family-seder-and-stayed-for-hours
m.jpost.com/International/UN-staff-allegedly-responsbile-for-over-60000-cases-of-sexual-exploitation-542817
clintonfoundation.org/main/news-and-media/press-releases-and-statements/press-release-president-bill-clinton-appointed-united-nations-special-envoy-for.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/haiti/8328850/Haiti-earthquake-children-sold-by-traffickers-for-as-little-as-76-pence-each.html
thegoldwater.com/news/18734-Trump-Mocks-CNN-On-Twitter-For-Mueller-Coverage
archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/testimony/combating-human-trafficking
unicefusa.org/stories/end-trafficking-q-fbi-special-agent-greg-bristol/7511
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1v7cqm/im_greg_bristol_retired_fbi_special_agent/
clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/oxfam-america-sisters-planet
foreignpolicy.com/2011/01/06/oxfam-to-bill-clinton-youre-failing-haiti/
youtube.com/watch?v=NIu6Ykuv8qQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clintons get involved in UNICEF in 2005

unicef.org/media/media_24789.html

NEW YORK, 10 January 2005 – Former U.S. President Bill Clinton and UNICEF Executive Director Carol Bellamy today announced the creation of a joint initiative that will bring safe drinking water and sanitation systems to children and families affected by the Indian Ocean tsunami.

The Tsunami Water and Sanitation Fund, a joint project of the Clinton Foundation and UNICEF, will strengthen UNICEF’s efforts to prevent the spread of water-borne diseases in tsunami-ravaged areas. The partnership is a response to and a part of the nationwide fundraising initiative launched last week by U.S. President George Bush and former Presidents George H. W. Bush and Clinton in support of relief and reconstruction activities in areas devastated by the tsunami.

“I applaud President Clinton for this extraordinary philanthropic leadership,” Bellamy said Monday, launching the fund at a press conference at UNICEF House in New York with the former president. “The tsunami has shown us how water can take lives; this initiative will demonstrate how water can save lives.”

UNICEF connection made (UNICEF Executive Director, Page 41, this guy page 43. From 2004 before Clintons

infanziaediritti.net/web/pdf/gruppi/final report Sarajevo Conference.pdf

Peter Newell UNICEF connection

Human trafficking report on Central Asia and Europe (highest in world

worldpolicy.org/blog/2014/05/22/boko-haram-spotlight-human-trafficking

Clinton involvement

HRC becomes SOS and trafficking skyrockets in her and obama's hometown (Chicago)

jjie.org/2014/01/22/chicago-a-national-hub-for-human-trafficking/

Uranium One negotiations start and during that and when implemented trafficking decreases dramatically (new income)

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

Source for that nation wide drop is the DOJ itself

justice.gov/crt/us-department-justice-civil-rights-division-accomplishments-2009-2012

Seems to me the Clintons/Obama admin used Uranium One as a new source of income and backed of the more risky business of trafficking for that period of time. Thoughts?

8ch.net/tokyodoll/res/1.html

Half of those girls don't look a day over 14. Trying to confirm something TokyoDoll????

This must be the reason for all the shit slide threads

Have there been a bunch?

this is what got the bots crazy?

Saw this on halfchinz and thought it was a great collection to connect some dots. Few testimonies from officials who blew the whistle on bosnia

sott.net/article/377498-Videos-of-government-officials-exposing-high-level-pedophiles

Bump

Good link. Thanks for posting

Ahh this must be what all the fecal, japs are evil, it's not the jews slide/shilling is all about today.

archive.is/aKWi7

I sent all this stuff to Hannity early this morning as well. Probably won't do shit but just trying to get it out there

bump

Thanks for the bumps guys

Have anymore info about his connections/relationship to the Clintons or their foundation?

Combing around. Even if I can't find anything more direct, everything else posted is still very relevant

The main focus here is that when Hillary Clinton got here SOS gig, human trafficking went up big time, then dipped significantly when Uranium One deal was brokered/finalized. And why does trafficking in Chicago (her and Obama's own/controlled city) jump 700% in just two years directly after they are in office starting in 2008?

Bump since I'm useless, but this deserves a bump, cuz all that spam was disgusting, and I hope something comes of this.

Again, this is just very odd and also convenient

And this is just Chicago alone

I got called "mental "when I brought it up in their slide threads, take from that what you will.

archive.is/aKWi7

Once a pedo always a pedo. Be question is what haven't they found on him yet? Why would a child's rights activist molest/rape little kids/minors? Simple: because his job gave him easy access to them.

typical gaslighting tactic

Predators seek easy victims and take positions that allow them to be close to their potential victims to not raise eyebrows.

The Clintons get there paws into everything. It's not because they are kind, it's because there are profits to be made. Case and point: big Pharma. What is the goal of any company? To make profits and keep customers. So think about why the Clintons would partner with Pfizer to get treatment for millions of people in Africa to get lifelong (steady income) AIDS treatment?

pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/president_clinton_pfizer_and_mylan_announce_new_agreements_to_lower_prices_of_medicines_for_patients_with_drug_resistant_hiv_in_developing_countries

Bill's own words: "Thanks to the work of my Foundation’s HIV/AIDS Initiative, 2 million people living with HIV/AIDS are now able to access lifesaving treatment,” President Clinton said. “But their continued survival depends on uninterrupted access to medicines and quality and affordable health care throughout their entire life. Today’s announcement will help ensure we can sustain treatment over a lifetime and better treat patients with both HIV and TB, two key steps in turning the tide of the global HIV/AIDS pandemic.”

That's a lot of money to be made!!

Back on point. Connections to HRC and Obama admin trafficking. The FBI had been weaponized to be the cover/attack dog of HRC and BHO. Don't you think something would have been done to combat all of this trafficking? They were told to lay off. Uranium One happens and trafficking reduced because less-risk income obtained.

quite a coincidence

Exactly. The Clintons have waaaaaay to many coincidences to be just coincidences

If anyone is able to find more connections to trafficking and the U1 please post in this thread. The timeline is the most important part to pay attention too. Also, I wonder if there was a spike or decrease in victims from Russia during that time……..

Thanks OP, next time try following the proper posting guidelines and not post like a nigger so you don't give the derailers and shills something to latch onto? Thanks. Welcome to hatechan.

There's a reason we have so many stickies.

>jta.org/2016/04/10/news-opinion/politics/the-time-hillary-clinton-came-to-the-rabbis-family-seder-and-stayed-for-hours

Every. Single. Time.

Thanks. I usually post on 4chan Holla Forums, but I was banned for 30 days because of a nothing other than a thread bump

Reminder.

Why do these guys always have a fucked up left eye? Is that some insider tell? Thinking about mccain, schumer etc.

Does fucking kids cause drooping eye syndrome?

You used the wrong pic for Schumer

Right brain is fighting back and warning us.

Currently on phone and can’t play WEBM. What ildoea he say?

Found it on YouTube. What a fucking hypocrite. Talks about banning parents from spanking kids and disciplining kids, yet rapes them on the side.
What I’m taking away from this as they (his group) wants an easy way to take young children out of the house if the parents spank them (child corporal punishment). This can and will be easily abused. This gets them in the government system of said country, and if that country is a third world shithole or otherwise corrupt, it’s easy to move that child around from place to place with little red flags. He mentioned Brazil and its 69 million children. Brazil is corrupt as hell and once those kids are taken away they will never be seen again. Last 2 minutes of speech: getting the UN involved on a massive scale to “stop even a small slap”. Good find user!

basically "abloo abloo muh chillin's getting hurt when they do wrong" and other such tripe against corporal punishment. He brings up slavery, colonialism, and imperialism as well. I didn't make it to the end but he sounded like he was one step away from calling the holocaust corporal punishment and blaming the nazis for modern day domestic abuse. He makes no attempt to address the facts that it works better than any yelling or time outs ever could but wants to ban it because muh feels. He even says that the existence of corporal punishment is proof children are being treated as possessions but his supposed solution is to allow the government - the (((world government))) and bodies like the UN - to confiscate children at their discretion.
Complete retard.

Because most people are right handed and old farts don't recover from injuries quite the same as the young they rape.

A globalist, just like his pals at the Clinton Foundation and the UN. They are all connected. Spider web of evil under the disguise of help.

I’m going to attempt dig more and more in my free time (time alone with wife for now so gotta use that to my advantage) but I’m Not giving up on any of the connections I posted, especially the U1/trafficking timeline

Post it on HRC, Obama etc Twitter.

Welcome to the dark side.

I don’t feel like committing suicide by shooting myself in the back of the head 4 times yet lol

Seems way like way less traffic here, but also way less shitposting (which is good). I posted all of the info I found to try and help, not get called an idiot or sharblue lol

Also, deleted all of my social media years ago (never felt more relieved). I posted the info first on a forum I belong to first though. Please feel free to spread it

Fucking bongs

m.jpost.com/International/UN-staff-allegedly-responsbile-for-over-60000-cases-of-sexual-exploitation-542817

UN staff have carried out thousands of rapes and other sexual violations against women and children over the last decade, according to a former senior United Nations offical.

“There are tens of thousands of aid workers around the world with pedophile tendencies, but if you wear a UNICEF T-shirt, nobody will ask what you’re up to," Andrew MacLeod, the former chief of operations at the UN's Emergency Co-ordination Center, said in an interview with british tabloid The Sun on Monday, adding that an estimated 60,000 cases of sexual exploitation had been comitted over the last decade by 3,300 pedophiles working in the organization.

“Child rape crimes are being inadvertently funded, in part, by United Kingdom tax-payers,” he added.

Checking to see if this was stickty'ed yet..

clintonfoundation.org/main/news-and-media/press-releases-and-statements/press-release-president-bill-clinton-appointed-united-nations-special-envoy-for.html

No wonder Haiti became even more of a shitshow

Agreed. You can always say "post this info. on all twitter accounts!" and other anons might do it with their 'you'll never catch me' VPN's.

Traffic is slow, yes, but the quality of information is by far the best I've seen.

Agreed. Definitely better than 4chan’s Holla Forums in that sense

Any information on connecting this to art work? They satanic fucks like to sell art work for millions, but in reality they are selling children under the guise of selling art work. Taxes and shekels.

Meh. Halfchan is like being in a hurricane and trying to yell important information to other people within the hurricane. It's pointless over there, however, every once in a while some information can be gained. I check ALL sources of potential information. I don't discriminate in that way.

You might be on to something. Look at the Podesta’s taste in art. Like seriosuly, WTF and who in there right mind (yeah, they arn’t, I know) would be dropping the cash they are paying on something a 6 year old with Parkinson’s could do?

I’m adding that in on the list with my U1/trafficking connection.

You're late to the party, user, it's ALL connected. Artgate, Pizzagate, child trafficking, missing children, HRC/Obama/DOJ etc.. Just seeing if there was a specific connection. And yeah, Podesta the Molesta needs a day of reckoning.

MODS STICKY this thread.

So Bill becomes the UN Envoy to Haiti in 2009, then in 2010 the huge earthquake hit, and that results in the UN going in, child trafficking explodes, and kids are sold to next to nothing.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/haiti/8328850/Haiti-earthquake-children-sold-by-traffickers-for-as-little-as-76-pence-each.html

I’ve been following it all since Comet Pizza shit first broke. Twisted motherfucking people that need to be executed

"Ha, figures it'd be something like this."
Also, 8ch does not show up on jewgle search. We don't advocate violence. We are cyber nerds fishing out information.

“Note to self: don’t wish death on people while on Holla Forums.”

Noted :)

And it’s for the best

That's not how you request a sticky, newfag.

It worked.

Post links and info whenever you find something. Keep this relevant

So we know that these “Aid” groups and the Clintons are doing all of the shady stuff, but how are they getting the kids/people from point A to point B without issues?

I think getting the kids out of the country (“these Children have lost their families, we’re bringing them to foster homes and orphanages half way across the world”) is easy, but how bout delivering them?

I bet you'd take credit for the sunrise, faggot.

TOP JEJ

thegoldwater.com/news/18734-Trump-Mocks-CNN-On-Twitter-For-Mueller-Coverage

Lulz

Yeah, the Don plays them like a fiddle

From 2013.

archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/testimony/combating-human-trafficking

Wonder if there can be connections made to any of these people and the UN/UNICEF/CLINTON Foundation?

If so, the FBI looked the other way for the bigtime groups……

God damn ain't that the truth.

you know what sucks? The Alphabets fall for 4chan shitposting, keep investigation Trump for a pee fanfic, and yet they never investigate actual stuff like this…

Why would they investigate themselves?

hence why it suck, then again it forces us to become investigative sleuth, so silver lining I guess. should have put echoes around (((falll))) now that I think about it

He keeps trolling them harder and harder. It is downright hilarious.

KING TROLL

I can almost guarantee that non-corrupt agents brought it to the attention of higher ups and they were told to stop.

UNICEF/FBI connection made

unicefusa.org/stories/end-trafficking-q-fbi-special-agent-greg-bristol/7511

Same FBI agent posted on reddit

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1v7cqm/im_greg_bristol_retired_fbi_special_agent/

Not saying he’s in on it at all

OxFam/Clinton Foundation link made. Not much there, but still a link between them

clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/oxfam-america-sisters-planet

Not how you acronym. SoS nigger. Prepositions aren't capitalized in acronyms. That's why faggots using GOAT for greatest of all time are dumb niggerbrains being memed by satanist masons to praise their goat faggotry.

William Jefferson Rockefeller Clinton marying the stinking whore daughter of mob boss could have been way to bring FBI as a corrupted org into the high level monied interest clubs that the Rockefellers are in.

That's the bulging pedo eye, aka """stink eye""" in Hawaii.
Yes.

This user gets it. The conscience, suppressed as it may be in an evil person, creates inner division in someone raping children so profound their face literally splits.

Another Clinton/OxFam link

foreignpolicy.com/2011/01/06/oxfam-to-bill-clinton-youre-failing-haiti/

That’s because they didn’t go there to help, but to exploit

“A year after an earthquake shook the small island-nation of Haiti, a mere 5 percent of the rubble has been cleared. Not even half of the donor money pledged has arrived. The government has failed to show leadership, and international NGOs are not helping — circumventing the Haitian authorities to write their own rules. Perhaps most biting, the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission (IHRC) chaired by Bill Clinton and Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive has so far "failed" to deliver its mandate for reconstruction, plagued instead by "contradictory policies and priorities."

These are the findings of a new report released today by the British-based charity Oxfam International. It’s a damning read out on the last year of reconstruction — or as the paper makes clear, lack thereof. While the emergency response is lauded for saving millions of people with vital supplies, services, and shelters, "neither the Haitian state nor the international community is making significant progress in reconstruction."

Rape that was 50 years ago? This is "me too". Not like he couldn't commit rape, especially as defined by modern standards, but this particular crime can not be proven beyond reasonable doubt. This is the case of another "we can jail any white man for rape if we wish so, presumption of innocence doesn't apply".

this dude was not one of the worst pedos
after 50 years, his accuser is still alive
the evil ones get rid of the evidence

Fuck the guy in the first post, just look at the other connections in this thread

Regarding the guy though, these types of people don’t stop until they are caught.

One odd quirk I've noticed in bots is they typically don't use common language; saying someone is mental instead of calling them retarded like an actual board using human would is one example. Polite sage for semi-off topic

Living backwards in time?

Shareblue, is that you?

He got busted for what he did 50 years ago, yes. What hasn’t he been busted for yet though? What else is going to come to light? That’s what I’m getting at

Nothing else is going to come to light, least of all anything related to anyone in power.

I know you like to do happy tap dancing when your enemies fall but be careful with giving uncontrolled powers to the state (and jews behind the state). 80 years Russians gave power to this cool jew to bust bad guys at will (why not? they are bad after all). Ended not very well.

I don't see how you can "bust" someone for crime 50 years old following proper due process.

I agree with due process and unbiased investigations.

But by that logic, people that were murdered 50 years ago should just be forgotten and if the killer is still alive “meh, was a long time ago. All is forgiven”

Interesting this popped up on this thread lol

you ever think its odd that your bosses are paying you to post "no one in power is ever going to go down for pedophilia" over and over?

like it doesn't strike you as being at all strange that demand for such work exists?

LOFL truer words have never been spoken

(checked)

auspicious masonry digits. shills btfo and reconsidering life.

You mean like israel has committed thousands of assassinations all over the planet ?
seems to work very well for them

OP here.

I can care less about the Holocaust. Doesn’t pertain to me. Ethnic cleansing is awful, without a doubt. However, 6 gorillian is a hoax. Jews died, yes, but so did millions of other people (see the entire Soviet Union during the war, 7 million-20 million civilian casualties). Sorry jews, you weren’t the worst victims

Proof I’m op. I posted elsewhere before here (time stamp).

We need to put these bastards away

And the fact that the Jews are going after guns full throttle now pisses me off even more. Their world is crumbling (the elites of that group). Pic related is my newest purchase. Fuck them all

how the fuck? Did they remove the import ban?

No, it’s a PSL. Bought it last month for more than I want to admit. Still, last three shots (all center) at 50 yards with shit Tulammo after zeroed w/4x PSOP scope

My commie gun porn. I am a patriot for the USA, but I have commie weapons as well. Not pictures are my 5 AR variants, my PTR, FAL, and many others. As an American, I love the 2nd amendment and exercise it daily. I CCW and know that evil exists all around us. The elites and liberals want to strip that away for obvious reasons

Assassinations are illegal. More like Israel jail people guilty of committing Holocaust that was 70 ago. This is completely legal and such triumph of law and justice is celebrated across entire planet Earth.

Seriously. At this point it should start fucking dawning on them.

You must have missed the multiple threads with pictures of feces.

I suppose that's what happens when you order shills to shitpost.

Calling someone mental as opposed to retared is some the brits do.
I donno about their board culture here but it is their phrase.

Aw, can't strawman so he's blackpilling.

it was even worst last week. shooter thread got spammed with pizza, left up for 5 hours. it was a fucking mess

(checked)

Tic Toc leftists. You’ve failed.

The "spirit cooking" that the clintons and related affiliates are involved with make alot of sense there.

Hi, redditor. First day here?

Fact is not a blackpill, kike. Cry harder.

romak PSL 7.62x54r
brought in by the cargo container during the 90s and assembled in florida by palmetto state by the pallet

hi cousin
finding batteries for the psop is a bitch but it works fine unilluminated
if you get a chance, scoop a few 5 round mags (assuming it came with only the 10) they help with feeding issues and up your resell value by a hundred or so
what'd you pay?
that lug at the front makes a great spot for a Chinese rpk bipod too

not too bad mate - 172 grain tulashit? I've heard guys say not to shoot anything over 150 but think it's bullshit.

On the pedo subject, I haven't seen this video talked about here.
Video is: adults explain masturbation to your kids under the guise of a private chat with their own kids.
There are others explaining condoms etc, where the kids handle and play with rubbers.
youtube.com/watch?v=NIu6Ykuv8qQ
Unsurprisingly most of the "parents" seem to be kikes.

Which one was artgate? That one's new to me.

Mine’s a legit Cugir build, not a parts kit gun. And it was 148gr Tula.

Paid $2200 for the complete package (rifle, scope, 1 mag, cleaning kit, scope caps, scope cover, sling, case) and a spare mag. It’s a lot of $$, but they (legit Cugir ones) are not easy to find. You only live once….

What the fuck?!?!?!?!!

It is painfully clear that “they” are attempting to normalize pedophillia. Wonder how long it will be before they are public about trafficking children from shithole countries….

kek nice man, congratz on the scoop
they're beautiful firearms - wait until you shoot your first grouping of 5 at 250 yards with irons
I grabbed mine for a grand (hard case, scope, scope covers, 5 round mag, and a 10 round mag both serials match internal) about 4 years ago.
Cyrillic-looking stamps on one side (romarm/cugir with romania under it and the caliber on reverse) and two different styles of English stamps on the other (interordinance stamped serial number and which interordinance imported it. No military markings on the bottom so not an original production unfortunately.
happy collecting user

A gun is a gun, its ideology is that of those who wield it.

Kalinka Optics has the batteries for the POSP scope, along with a bunch of accessories like different LED bulbs to change the reticle color, sun shades, battery converters (switch from the old-school Soviet battery to AA or CR123), etc.

Love Kalinka. Got my PKA-Venezuela and PK-01VS from them

Trump doing that on purpose?

Of course he is. Of all the lurkers of 8/pol/ he probably is one of the most active and this is assuming he doesn’t actually post here.

Tic Toc leftists. You’ve failed. Not happening.

Everything is gay in the state of Arizona. Faggots everywhere, and niggers in black acting like they are the kings of society.

Lock them up Trump.

All the evil seeping in from California.

Signals from left eye cross hemispheres to the emotional brain. Next to no conscience probably fucks with the physical body eventually. Don't have anything to back that up with, just something I came up with back when I was way into the occult and spiritualism.

It’s actually more the boomers than anything it seems. So many of them appear to be seething faggots and pedophiles.

They have this gay code and double bind bullshit and brigade against you if you speak out against their behavior. Like the toxic waste of humanity seeping through the cracks.

So I got involved with the local community and my former room mate sabotaged everything by being a huge sperg and now the homos and what not won’t leave me alone.

Holla Forums is a CIA NIGGER HONEYPOT

==NO BIGGER PEDO COMMUNITY
THAN Holla Forums==

White Nationalism/Alt-Right is an anti-White Controlled Opposition psych-op whose sole purpose is to leave Whites defenseless as they slowly murder us.

White Nationalism/Alt-Right is an anti-White Controlled Opposition psych-op whose sole purpose is to leave Whites defenseless as they slowly murder us.

Damn, you barely have to edit that to see the 'd' in the tiddle.

LOFL. Can the elite pedos really be so retarded???

They don’t hav to care. They don’t have to be any more careful at all. No one is ever going to do anything about them.

A lot of shit is coming out of the woodworks regarding pedos.
- All the skeletons left in the closet with Haiti
- That bust in LA and
- more recently in Australia where a group of boys who were molested ritualistically were discovered by police

It seems we've perhaps began a worldwide dig for the rabbit.

checked
It wouldnt surprise me
We are being constantly watched by detective type ppl im sure
So, if they care even a little they can use the clues to check out their neighborhoods
We are meming the race war after all

That's not a d, nigger. That's an L.