Israeli Journalist Recommends Americans Abort More Babies To Avoid More Mass Shootings

archive.is/OSkiG
twitter.com/dorothyofisrael/status/964245461786820608

Other urls found in this thread:

talmudical.blogspot.com).
nrg.co.il.
cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
archive.today/Mfb14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go watch some niggerball, goy, it's all a cohencidence.

This isn't real life

I recommend more holocausts to fix media sensationalism.

This works both ways.

if wee abourt all tge babbys their wont b know crimminals

lmao just abort the father too.

>>>/cuckchan/

And a new thread to the psyop is revealed.
So it's not only anti-right-wing and anti-gun, it's going to be used to sow fear in women and encourage them to abort.
This is what I mean when I say that kikes always have multiple objectives in mind for every psyop which they run.

They are scared.

Someone should suggest that only Jews need to be aborted - after all, this shooter was Jewish!

Bump for gas

We should start a nation-wide meme campaign to ban circumcision ala Iceland. Double down with pro-nigger/jew/spic abortion, but anti-white abortion memes.

Really makes you think…

Since Cruz was a jew its only logical we should abort all jews.

I like how you think comrade. Who says abortion has to end at the womb, send them to the abortion camps.

If these Jews want a gun ban in America, let's give them one. Luckily, we already have a template.

She's right. We should abort and sterilize more of the jew rats before they mature. She should be the one to make it happen.

Sh-shut up g-goyim! We j-jews are g-gods chosen and th-the only ones to d-deserve g-guns! D-don't p-point out th-that th-the mass murderer w-was another semite!
how many of the "white" mass murders were semites anyways, we had that muslim a year or 2 ago and this so thats 2, we could meme that mass murders are semites if there is a pattern

The vast majority (if not all) of these 'white' school shooters have been Jews. There are infographics all over the site, but unfortunately I don't have any save on my hd at the moment.

This cunt actually called someone a goy and someone is pissed. kek

Or he's just someone from somewhere where the expression is used? Rural people do actually exist, and we do have the internet.

And for that, I'm gonna have double the amount of children with my girl just to spite this bitch.

Fuck nevermind I'm a nigger today. I thought you were replying to someone on here. Nevermind your intuition on the word usage here seems to be correct.

Some of us are older, and still raise broncs.

I have to send smoke signals to the REZ so they can check my email for me. Obama hooked them up but my access is shit. kek

The comments are a fun read, but no one is naming the jew. I assume this is to avoid getting banned by (((twitter))).

We need to respond with agree&lify tactics including obvious Jew supremacist handles.

Is there anything known about the shooters real parents btw?
Why did they put him up for adoption?

Gee I am soooooo surprised and shocked.

She isn't wrong though. If only all kikes and racemixed children would be aborted, then this wouldn't have happened.

Check out #USPolitics

Anyone have a link to that video where that kike is gushing over the word goyim and makes it pretty fucking obvious that the word doesn't mean "nation."

It literally means nation/race/tribe like the Latin word gens (source of gentile). For example, when God tells Abraham, "I will make of thee a great nation," he says in the Hebrew, "I will make of thee a great goy." Anything else is just connotation.

Just a coincidence that it is always used in a disparaging manner eh? Or that they always qualify it in the rare instance they use the word to refer to their own tribe as it was originally written?

(You) make a clear distinction.

"You are Adam ["man"], but goyim [gentiles] are not called Adam ["man"]." Kerithoth 6b

"The seed of the goyim is like an animal." Sanhedrin 74b

"All Gentile children are animals." Yebamoth 98a

"The best of the gentiles: kill him; the best of snakes: smash its skull; the best of women: is filled with witchcraft." Kiddushin 66c The uncensored version of this text appears in Tractate Soferim (New York, M. Higer, 1937), 15:7, p. 282. "The best of the gentiles should all be killed" (talmudical.blogspot.com). From the original Hebrew of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia published by Funk and Wagnalls and compiled by Isidore Singer, under the entry, 'Gentile,' (p. 617).

The Complete Guide to Killing Non-Jews (Ma'ariv 09.11.09 (p. 2) by Roi Sharon) nrg.co.il. Here is a full translation of the article in the Maariv newspaper of Israel didiremez.wordpress.com

Rabbi Eliyahu exhorts the killing of women and children: jpost.com

Rabbis Yitzhak Ginzburg and Yaakov Yosef endorse Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro's 2009 book endorsing the killing of babies and children, adding "It is permissable to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for [threatening Israel]. If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments—because we care about the commandments—there is nothing wrong with the murder" (haaretz.com).

"Who is funding the rabbis who endorse killing Gentile babies?" By Akiva Eldar, Ha'aretz, 11/17/09
". . . For example, [Israel's] government ministries regularly transfer support and funding to a yeshiva whose rabbi determined that it is permissible to kill gentile babies "because their presence assists murder, and there is reason to harm children if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us . . . it is permissible to harm the children of a leader in order to stop him from acting evilly . . . we have seen in the Halakha that even babies of gentiles who do not violate the seven Noahide laws, there is cause to kill them because of the future threat that will be caused if they are raised to be wicked people like their parents. . ." (haaretz.com).

". . . 'living soul' designates Israel because they are children of the Almighty, and their souls, which are holy, come from Him. From whence come the souls of other peoples? R[abbi] Eleazar said: 'They obtain souls from those sides of the left which convey impurity, and therefore they are all impure and defile those who have contact with them.'. . .'living soul' refers to Israel, who have holy living souls from above, and 'cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth,' to the other peoples who are not 'living soul," but who are as we have said." Bereshith 47a

"Gentile souls are of a completely different and inferior order. They are totally evil, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever . . . their material abundance derives from supernal refuse. Indeed, they themselves derive from refuse, which is why they are more numerous than the Jews. . ." Abraham Foxbrunner. Habad: The Hasidism of Schneur Zalman of Lyady. Northvale NJ: Jason Aronson Inc., 1983. p. 108-109.

Rabbinic Text or Call to Terror? By Daniel Estrin, Published January 20, 2010, issue of January 29, 2010.
JERUSALEM—The marble-patterned, hardcover book embossed with gold Hebrew letters looks like any other religious commentary you'd find in an Orthodox Judaica bookstore—but reads like a rabbinic instruction manual outlining acceptable scenarios for killing non-Jewish babies, children and adults.

"The prohibition 'Thou Shalt Not Murder'" applies only "to a Jew who kills a Jew," write Rabbis Yitzhak Shapira and Yosef Elitzur of the West Bank settlement of Yitzhar. Non-Jews are "uncompassionate by nature" and attacks on them "curb their evil inclination," while babies and children of Israel's enemies may be killed since "it is clear that they will grow to harm us" (forward.com).

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [N.Y. Times, February 28, 1994, p. 1] at the eulogy for Dr. Baruch Goldstein, Kach Party terrorist who used a machine gun to murder at least 39 Palestinians worshipping at Cave of the Patriarchs mosque in Hebron. Rabbis praised his mass murder and then Prime Minister Yitshak Rabin gave permission for a memorial to honor Goldstein. Here's a picture of the shrine to the mass murderer.

"The Jew by his source and in his very essence is entirely good. The goy, by his source and his very essence, is completely evil. This is not simply a matter of religious distinction, but rather of two completely different species." Rabbi Saadya Grama, Romemut Yisrael Ufarashat Hagalut ("Jewish Superiority and the Question of Exile") 2003.

"Souls of non-Jews come entirely from the female part of the Satanic sphere. For this reason souls of non-Jews are called evil." [Yesaiah Tishbi, Torat ha-Rave-ha-Kelippahnbe-Kabbalat ha-Ari (The Theory of Evil and the Satanic Sphere in Kabbalah) 1942, reprinted 1982] The Messianic age of restoration and redemption (tikkun olam) forecast by the religion of Judaism and spoon-fed to their partisans among the goyim, posits a world restored to universal harmony and justice. That's the cover story, anyway. But the truth is it is somewhat more macabre, as Tishby relates: ". . . the presence of Israel among the nations mends the world, but not the nations of the world . . . . It does not bring the nations closer to holiness, but rather it extracts the holiness from them and thereby destroys their ability to exist . . . [T]he purpose of the full redemption is to destroy the vitality of all the peoples"], Michael Hoffman, Judaism Discovered: A Study of the Anti-Biblical Religion of Racism, Self-Worship, Superstition, and Deceit, ISBN 13: 9780970378453, p.774-775

"Even when we seek revenge, it is important to make one thing clear—the life of one yeshiva boy is worth more than the lives of 1,000 Arabs. The Talmud states that if gentiles rob Israel of silver they will pay it back in gold, and all that is taken will be paid back in folds, but in cases like these there is nothing to pay back, since as I said—the life of one yeshiva boy is worth more than the lives of 1,000 Arabs" ("Rabbi Eliyahu: Life of one yeshiva boy worth more than 1,000 Arabs," Kobi Nahshoni, Ynet, April 3, 2008, ynetnews.com).

Because Gentiles are not human, Gentiles are owed no debt of morality or decency—not honesty [Baba Kamma 113a], not property [Baba Mezia 24a], not even life!—"The best of the Gentiles should all be killed" Soferim 15, 10.

"Some of the Turks and the nomads in the North, and the Blacks and the nomads in the South, and those who resemble them in our climates. And their nature is like the nature of mute animals, and according to my opinion they are not on the level of human beings, and their level among existing things is below that of a man and above that of a monkey, because they have the image and the resemblance of a man more than a monkey does." Maimonides explaining who is not fit "to participate in the world to come" (Guide for the Perplexed, Book III, chapter 51 cited in Israel Shahak, Hebrew University Professor, Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years. London: Pluto Press, 1997. p. 25).

". . . the explanation of the matter, [is to be found] in light of what Rabbi Chayim Vital wrote in Shaar HaKedushah (and in Etz Chayim, Portal 5, ch. 2)—that every Jew, whether righteous or wicked, possesses two souls, as it is written, "And neshamot (souls) which I have made. . . The second, uniquely Jewish, soul is truly "a part of G-d above, The souls of the nations of the world (the Gentiles), however, emanate from the other, unclean kelipot which contain no good whatever, as is written in Etz Chayim, Portal 40, ch. 3, that all the good that (Gentiles) do, is done out of selfish motives. So the Gemara comments on the verse, "The kindness of (Gentiles) is sin"—that all the charity and kindness done by (Gentiles) of the world is only for their self-glorification. . ." (Chapters 1 and 2) The lower category consists of three completely unclean and evil kelipot, containing no good whatever. . . From them flow and are derived the souls of all the nations of the world (Gentiles), and the sustaining force of their bodies. Also derived from these kelipot are the souls of all living creatures that are unclean and forbidden to be eaten, and the sustaining force of their bodies" (Tanya, Chapter 6 (chabad.org).

"Rabbi Kook the Elder, the revered father of the messianic tendency in Jewish fundamentalism, said, 'The difference between a Jewish soul and the souls of non-Jews—all of them in all different levels—is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.' Rabbi Kook's entire teaching. . . is followed devoutly by, among others, those who have led the settler movement in the occupied West Bank. . . According to the ideologies which underlie Gush Emunum, the militant West Bank settlers group, and Hasidism, non-Jews have 'Satanic souls'. . . Members of Gush Emunum argue that 'what appears to be confiscation of Arab-owned land for subsequent settlement by Jews is in reality not an act of stealing but one of sanctification.' From their perspective the land is redeemed by being transferred from the Satanic to the divine sphere. . . Common to both the Talmud and the Halacha, Orthodox religious law, is a differentiation between Jews and non-Jews. The highly revered Rabbi Menachem Mandel Schneerson, who headed the Chabad movement and wielded great influence in Israel as well [and proclaimed himself messiah], explained that 'The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: 'Let us differentiate.' Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather we have a case of 'let us differentiate' between totally different species. This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of all nations of the world.'" Allan C. Brownfield, "It Is Time to Confront the Exclusionary Ethnocentrism," Issues of the American Council for Judaism, Winter 2000, cited in Michael Hoffman, Judaism Discovered, p.365-366.

Chabad leader Rebbe Schneerson taught that Christianity is a form of mental illness.See his video here:
mauricepinay.blogspot.com. More on Chabad: revisionistreview.blogspot.com.

"And for Christians let there be no hope. . ." Birkat HaMinim, "Benediction" #12 of the Shmone Esreh.

"It is our duty to praise the Master of All, to ascribe greatness to the molder of primeval creation, for He has not made us like the nations of the lands, for He has not assigned our portion like theirs nor our lot like theirs, for they bow to vanity and emptiness and pray to a god who cannot save—man, ash, blood, bile, stinking flesh, maggot, defiled men and women, adulterers and adulteresses, dying in their iniquity and rotting in their wickedness, worn out dust, rot of maggot [and worm]—and pray to a god who cannot save." Aleinu from Judaic prayer book, Two Nations in Your Womb, Israel Jacob Yuval, University of California Press, 2006, p. 119

"I want to attack their souls." Rabbi Abraham Heschel, interviewed by Geula Cohen for Ma'ariv, January 4, 1965 as translated by AJC/Paris (mauricepinay.blogspot.com).

"Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate—healthy, virile hate—for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German." Elie Wiesel: Legends of Our Time, "Appointment with Hate, NY, Avon, 1968, p. 177-178.

I'm ok with aborting an unwanted kid. But the slut has to be aborted with it.

So does she admit that destroying a nation is in her genetic code?

If only niggers would take this advice.

I use this in day to day speech.
t. Louisiana.

Source of this? Do we have verifiable proof we can point to and say "He's a jew" and not just an ugly spic/nigger half-breed like he looks?

Only (((CNN))) for now, you'll have to trust this isn't usual fake news:
cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
archive.today/Mfb14

They Baker Act'd his brother Zachary. It will be interesting if we ever see or hear from him again. Funny how Snopes goes out of their way to deny he is a dreamer and use the posts the kike posted himself yet that one part about his mother being a jew is forgotten or clearly false while everything else is completely kosher.

DEAL. N'ery a more insufferable cunt has been seen in these parts.

Does hoodie mean her massive clitoral hood and roasbeef.

Probably short for yahudi (jew). She thinks its clever. Says y'all because she thinks its urban nigger speak when its actually rural.

From New Yaaaak but writes like a Hebrew Hillbilly and thinks she speaks like a charming negress.

Is that for white americans or are african americans included in the recommendation?

It will always be the White ones. I've seen a lot of JewTube comments from Western Europeans and Melbournians shilling for the idea of gun control because it "works well" in their countries. They're indirectly blaming US gun violence to US Whites instead of niggers, spics and false flags planned by kikes. I tried to redpill some britbong on US gun violence and he told me I "don't have enough evidence" that black "people" are the more likely to commit crimes in the US than Whites and have lower average IQ's than Whites, I linked ten sources ffs and he didn't even try to look at any of it he just proceeded to call me a "racist nutjob".

Jesus lordy, kike women hit the wall hard.