Is there even one good game in development? It's like there's no future

Is there even one good game in development? It's like there's no future.

Pathologic remastered.

how can i tell you if a game is good if its not playable? early access?

Pathologic is a definitive example of a gimmicky overly and ironically self-aware walking simulator.

Did you just fucking forget that Daytona USA THREE is in DEVELOPMENT?

The problem is that AA games are dead. Now we only have AAA games at the high-budget end and indieshit on the low-budget end and nothing in-between

AA games died sometime last gen when middle-of-the-road budgets became harder to justify so now high-budget studios release nothing but generic easily marketable and consumable AAA trash

Spoken like a faggot that doesn't actually look for games and just eats the shit advertisers feed you.

Unfortunately the mobile graphics of the trailer confirmed that it would be a very casual unit like sonic dash. Basically a phone game made large.

There are no promising games in development.

Depends what you consider "promising", if you want a clone of a 10 year old game they are dead at the moment but if you want games that actually try something new there is something in just about every genre.

Friday the 13th game looks good.

cyberpunk 2077?

this looked pretty fun

Sonic Mania and South Park 2 look very promising. I just hope South Park 2 doesn't also carry over the misinformed interpretation of current events to the game. How can Trump supporters like SW7 when they were one of its most vocal critics?

Sudden strike 4

and this

Pull your head out your ass user.

zelda U :^)

but that's vaporware at this point

Kill yourself

I guess much like OP everyone on this thread does not play vidya.

REmake 2 might turn out ok too

I'm developing a good game. Look forward to it.

Can't they just be actually neutral for once and make jokes about both sides that actually make sense in reality? Would have loved to see the election be represented by a an army of anthropomorphic Frogs fighting an army of Lizard Shapeshifters. Besides, most people are scared of Pepe now so no normalfag would dare to co-opt and use the meme unless they have a death wish. Another complaint that I have with the current season is that for some reason, they haven't decided to bring out Duterte to deal with the member berries, which is a huge missed opportunity.

I think Breath of the Wild won't be mind blowing but I do think it will be comfy as fuck for a casual open world fantasy game without broken Bethesda shit everywhere or Witcher 3's terrible combat.

Other than that I am literally out of ideas and I'm getting more enjoyment out of picking up other hobbies ATM.

Not an argument.

Doesn't matter, it was shit with Obsidian developing it and it will be shit now.

It looks like any other Open World Survival game.
Do you even play videogames?

You're right. It's a fitting suggestion.

ENJOYING HELL?
i was right when i said this failing would be the death of the industry. you're being punished.

Suck my dick, choke on it

Pls explain how Stick of Truth was shit? It sure doesn't stack up to Paper Mario, which was it's intended target, but it was still a good attempt.

Stephan pls

Ok, it wasn't shit
Just painfully mediocre just like South Park itself

It was too short and the level scaling was fucking weird. It was oddly exponential how you gained power and HP.

STALKER RAY OF HOPE MOTHER FUCKERS

Cute lizard.

at least he drew us a picture

This looks promising, Hotline Miami in space

phoenix point
mount and blade: bannerlord

I'm pretty glad he did. Oekaki isn't used much.

Where do you think you are?

I posted multiple times in the thread, cunt. I just happen to have a VPN because I'm not retarded. And who the fuck do you think you are to talk when you are using those shitty fucking images? The worst images to appear in ages.

Well you're not worth arguing with.

Total Chaos. The alpha's been released and its been nothing but fucking great.

Disaster Report 4 is coming back from the grave from the original dev team. Also they are make another game where you play as a civilian escaping a city being attacked by giant monsters/beings/robots such as; Ultraman, Godzilla and Evangelion

I like Castle Story, even though dev time is slow and the game is unoptimized as fuck.

I recently built a new PC and feel pretty shit given I just play Oni and emulated PSP games. Are there any games that can take full advantage of my build while also not being shit?
Protip: there isn't any

Definitely looks promising, and I had a lot of fun with it, but don't forget there's a hundred ways the devs could fuck it up.

Yeah, emulated PS2 games.

Space Hulk: Deathwing

Evolve was fucking awful

I have high hopes for crosscode.
It's been quite a long wait, though.

I'd say this but I've come to realize the stupendous and fruitless waste of time that is Warband. I would kill go get my thousands of hours back from that fucking shit game. I hope multiplayer can be fun, though.

checked

I'm looking forward to Endless Space 2. It's already in early access and apparently a solid 4X in its own right even though it's missing a ton of features and all of the lategame in its current state. Release in the next half-year, I believe. I really enjoyed Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless, along with most of EL's expansions, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Nier Automata
Nioh
Trails of Cold Steel 3

For mere translations:
Ys 8
Yakuza 0
Tokyo Xanadu
Trails in the Sky 3

Release date never ever, same as SoG.

That isn't RTS, that is. :^)

It's literally Daytona 1 HD.
Exact same behavior, even down to the very simple crash animations.
Disappointing. But not a "mobile game made large"

Here's an embed.

why would you call it that?

Why would you do that? He posts that every time he sees the game mentioned

Why care about the future when you can look to the past for countless games that are actually good, many of which have so much playability that you can easily be content for a lifetime without touching anything past 2007.

But yes, Half Genie Hero and Ever Oasis are the only games that look halfway decent coming out soon. Maybe DivOs2, but considering how much of a downgrade EE was, I'm starting to think Larian sold out for the casual crowd.

There's definitely no reason to pick up bandwidthlord, considering the mods Warband has after years of support.

People who point out the number of posts are fucking cancer in general. The purpose of that indicator isn't immense faggotry.

Kys casual

Next you're going to say the base game of warband is shit.

Protip: It's not, and there's still no reason to get the sequel.

How should we know? They do everything in secret until the announcement a few months before release. Then paying reputation management bots to flood everything with marketing hype bullshit to rake in those pre-orders.
And then stuff flops and they wonder why.

Squad
It'll take them years (if ever) to implement half the content PR has and I sincerely think it will never leave early access but hey it's in development alright :^)

Previous mods will be compatible
Kys casual non vanilla retard

Who said I want Bannerlord mods?
I'm saying that all the replayability you need exists already.

The attempt to shill for Bandwidthlord isn't working btw fam.

Aint shilling i I do it 4free
Kill yourself casualshit pleb

Nice shitpost
Kill yourself

Calm down, just because someone insulted your bosses game and called you out on shilling for it doesn't mean you need to get so upset.

>>>/suicide/

EBF5

I'm definitely not Matt, no sirree

Where did you get that? It's just common sense to avoid new games.

Sonic Mania looks fucking awesome. Really looking forward to it!
Also Space Hulk: Deathwing comes out really soon

pic unrelated.

DF and aurora are both in development. Both good games.

RimWorld looks very promising.

good for a few matches then boring

EDF 5

spacehulk deathwing will be out soon an still looks realy good.

then theres cyberpunk 2077, but thats a 50/50. maybe they learned the right lessons from withcer 3, or maybe its going to suck.

then theres bannerlord.

and kingdom come deliverance, although that is still a mixed back. they need to fix alot of shit before they can even think about releasing it.

Been playing SMT2 lately, shit is pretty dank. It takes a while before the game picks up though.

For the last 3 months I've worked on and rpg maker RPG which deals with the issues of race, sexism and misogyny. Is that not good enough?

jk, I've been working on a hentai rhythm game. Essentially you play out the hentai scenes to the tune of the song. It's fun

ARE YOU THE SAME GUY? BETTER BE NOT CASUAL GARBAGE MY FRIEND

I hope you can do decent music and animation AND visuals or it's not gonna work.

Breath of the Wild and a new Mario Kart.

What I hate most about Warband is that after approximately 300 days all the factions loose their uniqueness and are mixed with lords from every other faction. Also the fact that every siege plays out the same where you are climbing up the ladder in a conga line for 80% of the battle and getting knocked off constantly by your teammates, its not fun.

Astroneer seems like it's gonna be pretty comfy.

To be honest, I want to use licensed music but as I know I can't sell that…

I'll just make the game free, who the fuck makes games for money

I have high hopes for pic related if you're looking for a MMORPG

Undertale 2

because every single other one of these did so well right? pokemon and sonic both have a bad habit of catering to nostalgiafags even when every attempt to do so flops hard

hopefully when mania bombs, they'll give it up and go back to modern shit

At least it's doing something new with it, like the smooth animation.

Plus we have Project Sonic 2017.

Lurk more retard

Wow, a whole 3 shitposts
Very nice