(((NEW RESEARCH SHOWS)))

(((NEW RESEARCH SHOWS)))

Holla Forums cause elliot was a yter

The alt right didn't exist until mid-late 2015.

FTFY

He was a fan of the young turks

Who are the other killers the LA Times thinks were all right?

Any "white" male like Zimmerman

He was an alright gentleman tbh

He was alright, i guess.

the indie book-club? what a nice young gentleman he was.

state of journalism

Wew lads. Next you're going to tell me he voted for Trump.

Literal fake news

all right all right all right

Considering the absolute state of the US electoral system, I totally expect to see some article claiming that he casted a vote in one of those states where you can go vote without an ID.
And of course instead of pointing out at this big flaw in the system, this would be representative of everyone who voted Trump and IT WAS HER TURN FUCK YOU

Can get why SJWs are happy to larp about this shit being real but why does everyone else?
Funny how the original version of this with 1 million+ views got shoah’d too.

Testosterone is really the scourge of this earth. We must make a soy quiche and the impeach!

FTFY

Is it true Holla Forums's bo sucked off Holla Forums's bo?

yes it is
commiepiggy also got a volunteer position here because of it too

So what is this "new research"? I really have my doubts that some buttblasted HAPA was going "My dudes, sieg heil."

The "new research" comes from the fact this journalist needed to meet her anti-white quota for the week so she cobbled together some old posts from the SG and used it as evidence he was alt-right, even though he anheroed a year and a half before the aut-right even came into existence, and was a hapa who wanted to kill white women for not sleeping with him.

iirc (((Rodger))) wasn't exactly hwite iykwim either.

You just gassed 6 million of my sides.

THE INJUSTICE!

Only ones who honestly think dickie invented the term are libtards and plebbit newfags, was the obvious descriptor for post-GG anons and just like before wound up stolen by attention whoring e-begging identity politics shilling faggots.

You take that back right now

up yours /r9k/ haha

Rodge is /ourguy/ now

Lol Rodger was a militant incel wizard from wizardchan. Alt-right wasn't even a thing yet when he died. This branding of him is a propagandic initiative to associate the alt-right with virgin loserdom and as a result make badthink unattractive to normans.

Go to wizchan now and you will see that that place is anything but alt-right. The prevailing ideology is hedonistic nihilistic antinatalism. Rodger added hypermisogyny to the mix and ramped it up to 11. His racism was just an appendage of his sexual frustration.

t. wizard

You've got no self-awareness. They hate Rodger because he lusted after 3DPD. Just like tumblr is for virgin hambeast women who need their hugbox, wizchan is for virgin hambeast men.

You can't process information

See

It’s. Not. Real.

Holy shit I forgot how bad Obama era crisis actors were.

The fuck?
The supreme gentleman bitched about women, not politics.

The idea is to associate the alt-right with a hatred towards all women, even if the movement has plenty of based thots.

tbh if you don't hate women you're probably underage

Is it not enough that these fucking normalfags drove Elliot to suicide? Now they have to shit on his grave to prop up their political agenda? Let the poor guy rest in peace, holy fuck.

No one outside of some crusty Neo Reaction nobodies even knew what "alt-right" was in 2014. Elliot hung out on bodybuilding forums. We know this.

I put (((parentheses))) around the thing I dislike therefore I don't have to actually make an argument which is good because it means I can spend more time sucking cocks

According to MSN, Rodger was (((apparently))) obsessed with Nazis and scheduled his shooting on Himmler's death day.

(((>>1128059)))

True, but Elliot still embodied all of the sexual insecurity of the alt-right before they actually got together.

I read Elliot's manifesto. He talked about N64 games he played as a kid, how much he was a fan of the Star Wars prequels, nothing about Nazis.

haha what a great argument

this is exactly the kike trick the article is trying to do. conflating some personal sexual frustration to reactionary anti-progressive politics. you faggots just can't help yourselves.

pic related: classic jew infiltrater cointelpro

Exactly. And the only places on the internet he talks about are WoW and some PUA forum. If Elliot loved Nazis we would have already known about it, because he would have fucking said so in his manifesto or his vlog. The media is just blatantly making up lies to support an agenda.

>alt-right are virgins
same bag of tricks, same effete attempts to conflate unpopular social groups with political groups you feel threatened by. you really can't help yourself, can you?

i also heard that he had a very small penis and only 1 testicle

If I was a desperate shill like you, I'd post pictures of alt-right groups and argue that this is what alt-right members look like, and I'd bask in the projected image as if the existence of some swole alt-right chads means all alt-righters are swole chads.

Or, i'd post pictures of pasty, sexually confused leftists and prance around like I just exposed everyone on the left for being a scrawny, tranny faggot.

I don't do that because I don't live and die for the sake of simulated, projection victories like you.

I do recall a screencap of him expressing concern about being less than average.

Those are big guys.

The Alt-Right is made up of overwhelmingly young men (and teenagers). A lot of them project their own emasculation onto a national scale which is why everything gets reduced down to sex and fighting.

Think about it, why focus predominantly on migrant rapes above all other crime? Why propose only violent solutions that allow them to play the hero and not sensible non-violent resolutions? Why focus on brutal regimes like Nazism and the Romans over less barbaric, more evolved ones? Because the alt-right is gangsta culture for lame white kids, its all about power and nothing about preserving beautiful things.

When you get down to it, most things are sex and fighting.

true, some of them are old enough they should know better

those muscles should protect quite well from buckshot, I am scare

violence is A-OK as long it is done against non-people, like those migrants from shithole """countries"""

jesus christ, I hope you can see how much this type of argumentation undercuts your credibility. You've come back to this over and over and over with no supporting evidence, as if just simply saying it enough I'll start to make the implicit associations and agree.
because it's a white nationalist movement, and they don't want immigrants in the country. rapes are just an easy thing to point to for normies to instill fear of immigrants
because it's a white nationalist movement in a country with millions of non-whites. you think they're going to leave willingly? you think they're going to submit to a white ethnostate peacefully?
because they have the best aesthetics and the right general idea. again, this isn't a peaceful movement, so barbarism isn't the worst look
everything is
you can't protect beauty if you don't have the power to protect it

Listen to any actual figureheads of the alt-right, and not Holla Forums(who don't even identify as such). Millennial Woes has spoken many times about how he things things should be done as non-violently as is reasonably possible. He wants to pay people to go back home.

>alt-right are virgins
>alt-right are dorky kids
he. just. can't. help. himself.

Yeah you seem really in the know there, sweetie.

I'm sure this sounded like a witty thing to say in your head but this is the most ill-thought out statement i've read today. Gangster culture derives directly from being disenfranchised and having your future taken away. Like when you're surrounded by an other, born into a world that is against you. I mean, niggers are niggers, but anyone who isn't just meaning understands and accepts them the way they are because their situation is fucked up. We would all be much better with our own spaces, especially niggers. The things happening to us slowly have already been done to them. They're completely deracinated, their family structure is gone, their culture is nothing but consumerism. This being exactly what we're complaining about because it's happening to us too. The same class of evil elites, cuckolds, and kikes are doing exactly the same shit to us. Fucking Mexicans are next and that won't be hard at all considering their nationality is a joke to begin with and they're entirely reliant on the consumer culture.

Surprised he didn't call you a broflake or autistic, or whatever usual algorithm.

I acknowledged that the other ones existed when I said they were easily filled with lead, lern2read pls.

Name on country that has ever successfully rid itself of foreigner invaders without violence/the threat of violence.

wew

He's already running low and recycling the kekistani cringe because he's already exhausted the two other angles.

>alt-right are virgins
>alt-right are dorky kids
> alt-right are lulzy fat slobs

You want to know what the alt-right thinks, you should listen to the alt-right.

Why not just dump all the alt-right cringe you have, say I'm everything bad and then we can both fuck off? Obviously you just save pictures like this to stare at and project onto your political opposition to feel better about yourself. Lots of people on Holla Forums do the exact same thing for communists and it's fucking pathetic. I don't project sexual confusion onto the left just because I can find 100 pictures of tranny communists. It's fucking p a t h e t i c

nice semi hover hand

The point was for someone to post the millennial wews greenntext
Alt-right is done, there's no salvaging it.
Fully infililtrated by actual homos and patreon tradthots.

This is one of the most common crimes over here tbh, that and migrant muggings and murders. Before the big wave we had pretty much only small crime and murders were super rare. Now I dunno about you but having your daughter or gf raped is a pretty terrible thing to most people. I also like how you think capitalist liberalism is the most evolved form of government, whatever that means. I don't think you understand evolution and how it works.

t. Cop

I don't project sexual confusion onto the left. They aren't confused. They know exactly what their subversion is doing.

Reductionist argument. But I guess alt-righters just enjoy being feral apes and only care about muh dik and muh war.

Sounds about right, you just want to play dress-up.

I don't see anybody producing anything beautiful on the alt-right. It's a thoroughly ugly movement preoccupied with destruction.

Don't get mad because you've been called out as sexually inadequate. I wouldn't even say it as some sort ofunderhanded freudian attack. I genuinely believe it to be true of both sides.

That's Dickie Spencer right there, effectively the creator. It's always been garbage.

When did I say that? I'm not happy with the status quo at all, it makes me fucking disgusted, I just don't think authoritarian commie fascist is any sort of way forward for the west

your level of self-awareness is amazing

Based Liberaist individualists, tbh fam.

I'm sure it does.

OK now I know you're talking out of your ass

wew
A white ethnostate is only ugly and destructive to non-whites.
so pathetic. i'm fucking married retard. but keep pushing the meme for the 10,000th time, maybe it will apply to someone sometime.

He did create the name. Not that that counts for much, since it was ignored for ten years, until Holla Forums and TRS.

See

and ask yourself why you’re only able to argue with strawmen.

I don't see anyone producing anything beautiful anywhere in the world today. I see a lot of people actively opposed to the idea of beauty.

What's it like to be retarded?

Then you have social skills better that 99% of Holla Forums and are probably a worthwhile person

Whether you personally agree with him, he was the first to use it. His mentor and confidant came up with it.

Exactly.

No, he didn't. You can't even get that right.
Please continue posting, you reveal how little you actually know with each post.

As somewhat of a loser i'm actually pretty alienated by the alt-right. Like I try to get in with local groups who meet IRL and drink or whatever. But they're actually not shut-in aspies like i am. They're all either working class guys or respectable college kids. The only thing I can talk about that isn't meme related is lifting. The last time I got together with some goys I just ended up arguing with them like a retard.

You know, the people running the arts, the media, repulsing and stamping out anyone who isn't like them?
I wonder who those people could be.

Who created it then?

What did you expect? The alt-right aspies aren't going to leave their posts at home. Either way the alt right is largely a virtual movement, best to stay that way and continue to dominate the web.

Got nothing better to do tbh.

So what are you then? You argue like a corporate marxist but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

exactly, these IRL fags don't even watch anime, it's really infuriating

I'm a very introverted and antisocial person but still believe in the collective good of a majority white nation.

It's right there on the first section of its wikipedia page, do I have to spoonfeed you everything?

btw, your TRS is showing

It's not the brain's place to mingle with the legs.

Gee, I wonder what political affiliation this goon has that keeps attacking the neo-right and never says a bad word about the left. I wonder what type of person saves a ton of pics of unfortunate looking alt-righters or people posing as such, it's such a big mystery.

astounding.

“Alt right” was being thrown around Holla Forums at least a year before anyone heard of him. So what should right leaning anti-zionist anti-fake news who reject petty identity politics call themselves? Nothing, right? Since they’re better off keeping fragmented, disorganized and completely defined by their enemies.

Oh of course. I'm a recovering hikki and my workplace is like 90% non-white. It's painful.

i don't give a shit, the TRS autism on Holla Forums is completely unwarranted

yeah you know all these honey pots where regular people get together and do regular people things brought together by a reasonable bunch of positions on politics what could go wrong

Gee stop fucking whining, I have enough for everyone. It shouldn't surprise you that somebody might not fit into two radically opposed camps and hold exactly 1:1 the opinions of either group

Before anyone on Holla Forums heard of him. He was around and using the term a decade ago. It's just that no one cared.

It was coined in 2008 by some dude named Paul Gottfried, and I think only later did Spencer make a website with the same name.

I like listening to TDS, but calling each other "goy" seems kind of cringey, even if ironic.

This honestly frightens the hell out of me. I'm a webdev in socal and I've seen most of the autistic white guys we have here become more reclusive and subsequently polarized since Trump got elected than any time before. I remember one was even showing me that fucking Moldbug bastard's blog last year and I was about to shout at him for even reading that shit. anarcho-communist btw. But yeah that's where it scares me. These guys have 160+ IQs, they're cream of the crop talent that pull in $500k plus and they're reading that shit! Wtf! I really hope to god we find a way to pull the autists away from the alt right or we're fucked, there's such an immense skills gap in meme tech and stuff.

i don't even know if that's something they say anymore honestly though it probably is meta-ironic at this point

unfortunately it's internalized judaism

I don't even like TRS very much, but TRS is just Holla Forums in podcast form. The only difference is that the loss of anonymity means we can actually tell when people aren't the pure Aryan supermen they pretend to be.

The spergs that are a part of our company, Holla Forumstard.

You talk like a normalfag from leftypol. Get out.

Of course. It's really awkward and alienating once you're declared an enemy and don't accept that. I'm sure most of these guys just want to live a normal life but they're being denied that. You're taking away their contentment and the alt right is explaining to them why all this is happening. GG should've been a wakeup call to leave the white man pacified but you continue to go out of your way to take away their contentment. When you're not even allowed to work for your video games what are they to do? At the very least they're going to vote for the white guy who's the only one not saying he's trying to kill him. At the most he's lifting and getting more and more educated and pissed off. Once you realize that this bugman lifestyle is a shame there's no turning back from that. All this is creating a major powder keg and anyone with a brain can see this. But everybody refuses to put on the brakes. The solution to this every time is to double down on the hatred and it just grows the numbers and continues to create alternative infrastructure that is out of kike control. You can't suppress this stuff by further alienating the demographic but that's what everyone is doing.

There were probably literally hundreds of people using it, it’s like thinking nobody ever used the phrase “wazzup” before the budweiser commercials.

very well put, user. very important post.

i just read this after posting it and realized that a lot of the sentence structure is really fucked up and doesn't make any sense but the points are there

nah, it's good stuff. it reads like a train of thoughts rather than a scripted book passage, but it's all there and you captured it better than I could have put it.

Except that never described himself as a Nazi, Paleoconservative, or Alt-right. He was just an MRA.

Quit being a dense nigger.

I never claimed elliot was alt-right, considering his puahate I doubt he would sympathize with alt-right.

who is this mysterious autist known as altright?

PUA. He hated MRAs.

Because your country's women being raped by foreigners is a big fucking problem retard.

Eh, I know watcha mean. I had a good friend that turned into a fascists prick over the last year. Smartest guy I knew but now I don't talk with him because my favorite youtuber told me not to associate with fascists. He also told me to post his real name and his family's name on this weird antifa forum so that he'd get taught a lesson. I did that too. Idk anymore though :^/

this

heh

I wouldn't take it back, to be honest. The last few years have truly opened my eyes. Thank you, obnoxious blue haired 17 year olds on Tumblr, you have shaken me free of so much delusion.

He was a hapa

😒

Saeme thing

ypp are the cause. of all the world's problems.

Real nigger shit
truth hurts dont it cumskins?

TRUTH

Exactly what I was thinking. But remember, we were around when they started pulling that shit. Most normalfags who read the (((Los Angeles Times))) will never check out if thats true and just assume their favorite marxist paper is right.

damn

wtf i hate whites now

Reminder that this is what they unironically teach in universities and schools these days.

I agree, but the meme was very fitting

Half of me is scared to death of the rise of fascism in America and half is kind of excited probs because my old bf was an anti-semite I'm jewish :p

Shalom~ I'm unironically a jewish girl too. My current boyfriend is this huge neo-nazi bodybuilder. You'd not think so but he's the sweetest guy I've ever met and we get along really well. Still haven't told my mom though, what do you even say?

faggot

AJ styles your ass outta here

Stop dating sub-human larpers

the fuck are these compressed boypussy niggers talking about?

Yeah, I should totally go out with an alt-right autist or a libertarian virgin right? I bet they're lots of fun. Is that the thinking woman's type of man? 🤔

Those aren't the only options. I think you might be your own enemy

I'm not going to lie, Rockwell was so hot. He's like the archetypal dream bad boy.

Gays out.

I'm not gay, user.

Traps don't count as real women user.

TITS OR GTFO NIGGER

Try again sweetums.

אין דבר כזה

t. 400lb man

Pfff, first these goyim wants me to post pictures of my breasts and now you want me to post a picture of me eating a bagel or something? I shouldn't have said anything and remained anonymous.

פוסט נוס

pics of your tits while reading the torah

It's so strange that they either don't recognize this or don't care.

You have to conclude that either they're all morons, or they wanted it.

They want a white genocide, at this point they think they can safely take a piss on the dying white man's face.

Perhaps there are factions up there who are less on board with the whole white genocide thing, they know they aren't going to get anywhere while the public is still plugged into the post-60's Liberal world-view, and so they stoke the fires a little. Just a thought.

Well, that's what I'd do but it's really hard to distinguish accelerationists from actual tards. Reality has become satire and the genuine left always keep one upping whatever strawman stereotype you make of them.

Got ya, NWO!
But seriously, good luck.

Oh my G-d it's done on purpose, you've been TROOLLED, checkmate naziscum

*blocks your path*

The funny thing about this narrative is you could easily find sound bites from TRS or articles from any of the blogs that say sexist things. The alt-right for the most part doesn't try to pretend that women can or should be politically involved. But it's easier just to tie Elliot to this. Leftists really can't handle researching into their enemy. Plus every person who has either ends up on our side or becomes demoralized with their own positions and peers.

There's nothing that shows a weak mindset better than getting offended at being called weak and then posturing by flexing or brandishing a firearm.

tits or gtfo faggot