Student who survived Parkland massacre blames the NRA because his teachers...

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

Student who survived Parkland massacre blames the NRA because his teachers taught him they were bad. You can't even make this shit up. Is this really what's being taught in our schools these days?

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7xzpac/im_sid_fischer_a_student_who_was_in_the_third/ducm3x4/

All urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7xzpac/im_sid_fischer_a_student_who_was_in_the_third/ducm3x4/

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

Also I love how he describes himself as too immature to own a gun, yet seemingly understands how pro-gun lobbyists work. It's probably his fucking parents doing the AMA.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

not only was it a false flag anyway, but yes
the union are partially to blame for that

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

It really doesn't matter how many 100s of children die over several decades. Guns are absolutely necessary no matter what. Blame public schooling for making kids insane. This shit doesn't happen in private schools.
b-b-but muh chillenz MUH FEELINGS!!! :((

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

2010 graduate here so maybe it has become less transparent, but no. Teachers tend to pull the comedian tactic of indoctrination where they don't outright tell you how to think, they just slip in casual insults and gatchas designed to subtly sway you a certain way over time.

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

The NRA are shit, but a broken clock is right twice-a-day.

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

fucking kikes. everyone but them is the problem.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

I consider myself too immature to handle a weapon
please listen to my political opinions

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Blame public schooling for making kids insane
No.
I blame high exposure to niggers and a failure on the part of parents to educate their children.
I went to a public school in a predominantly white, rural area. There were exactly five niggers in my class, and those they bussed in from the next city.
I was raised with guns. My family owned guns all throughout my childhood. I knew how to shoot by the time most kids were just learning how to ride a bike. And because I lived outside the community and didn't go to their churches, I was bullied. Not even the niggers got into as many fights as I did during my scholastic career. Never once did I ever consider taking one of those guns to school–regardless of how easy it would have been to sneak a pistol in in my backpack, since we didn't have metal detectors, school guards, or cameras.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

/thread

Justin James
Justin James

i'm 18 and i'm too immature to buy a gun
but i know what i'm talking about when it comes to politics
Similar note, does anyone else notice that a lot of libs that push the hardest for gun control also tend to be the least stable? something about projecting their lack of self control onto others.

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

They're masochists and don't even know it.

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

Man, times certainly have changed.

At least when I was in high school people pretended to be tough.
It would have gone:
Man, good thing I didn't have a gun I would have shot that little pick and saved everyone!

15 years later it's
Oh my god I'm such a faggot I heard the NBA is to blame, we need to ban guns!

The soyboy generation is going to be hard to reverse

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

It comes with the mindset of self centered individualism. Sophistry some call it. Children have been taught to be mentally retarded for decades now; consider the (((cultural revolution))). Couple that with it's feminized mindset of discouraging independent thought. Sit still, be quiet, raise your hand, no hurting feelings. They're literally taught how not to think.

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

Not really. Are they going to fight back? Weak effeminate faggots too weak to do what's necessary? That can't think for themselves? Practically women.

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

That's what happens when you grow up on soybean oil.

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

kek check out some of his past posts

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

let the NRA control gun laws
No, that would be the constitution that controls our gun laws. Maybe you'd be safer in the UK where you only have to worry about getting acid thrown in your face for being an infidel

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

His deception really made me feel like I was there in the whip with him.

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

sid fischer
Methinks we've found a Juden.

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Better yet, my guy. A jewnigger. A Jigger. An eater of holocausted chicken in buckets. Or, the jewish variant of the wigger, but that's not as interesting.

William Lee
William Lee

pretty good kek

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

17yo mouth breathing city dweller fed a steady diet of Communist Jew propaganda
turns into full grown adult baby in November
has no understanding of US history or civics
regurgitates Communist Jew anti-Constituntion bullshit
most likely believes the 2nd Amendment's sole purpose is anything other securing our right to overthrow our own government

Pic related's corpse should be unearthed and desecrated for this.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

His fucking loss, I got an NRA sticker from a kind old man that day.

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

Mind going more into depth about this? I feel like school's sorta lobotomized me.

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

yes and trymp isnt doing a fucking thing about it.
we are being held in check and conned while the likud wing of americas jews get their way for 4 years.

we are going to get nothing
we are going to get screwed

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

January 5th
someone alerts the FBI over this spic
they do nothing happens
turns out the weird kid wasn't joking about shooting the place up after all
kvetch about the NRA
They should have built that fucking school over a bog.

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

Best part about this post:

I was in my 4th period class, Holocaust History, my teacher is Mrs. Schamis.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Holocaust History
Is it common for history class to focus on the 6 gorillion in every grade? I remember schools loved to play holohoax fanfics whenever there was a substitute teacher.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

not knowing it was built over a swamp
former Parkland user here, That whole area was built on what used to be everglades. It's also a school full of drug addicts, it has a huge cocaine problem. it's why we used to call it "Stonerman"

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

You have to wonder if his rabbi has even bothered to mention you don't eat the ones you torture.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

That whole area was built on what used to be everglades
i am so glad that the environment was destroyed so that subhumans could receive government programming

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

Fun fact. Most of Florida is a swamp.

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

To be fair that was just a happy coincidence. It was paved over to make jews money.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

4th grade
<we read "Number the Stars"
9th grade
<jew english teacher
<we spend 3 months reading "Night"
<take a trip to the state Holocaust Museum to top it off
US government
<month spent on holocaust section
World government
<month spent on holocaust section
the brainwashing is real and they get started young.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

was geographically located within a given location at a specific time
therefore, his opinion matters
redditors deserve to be enslaved and worked to the bone while being whipped until they die of exhaustion

Ian Long
Ian Long

And it's a public school. I'm actually surprised a parent hasn't sad anything about that kind of curriculum actually.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

I'm from the Pacific northwest and did not even know it was called the holocaust until I was in 8th grade. I had heard about a few things about the holocaust before then, but the events were not taught any different than some other event in history. Before I frequented Holla Forums I had no emotional attachment to the event so I wasn't opposed to the idea that I was taught incorrectly.

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

Where in PNW, just out of curiosity? 98370 here.

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

year three of high school
in graphic design class
it's fucking graphic design, but we don't even have computers
nothing we can do in the class except draw shit
end up doing everything we possibly could've without computers
the cunt decides that we should have three weeks of holocaust related shit
3x4 periods of holocaust related shit
"albert speer was a very, very bad person, OK, now look at this nice jewish designer who peddled minimalism and ugly abstract faggotry"
"don't you think that minimalism is better than all of the monumental or overly decorative styles?"
whenever any teacher would try to do something different, half the class would groan with "oh god, I hope it's not another holocaust week"
Also, minimalism only sells if you have soyboys and gullible women to sell to. In a proper fucking slav country, you sell shit by slathering that shit in nationalism, flags, coats of arms, fancy frames around images, etc.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

I'm near but not in 98604

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

It's tough to accept America is gone.

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

they dropped the ball
no, they let it happen in an attempt to get retards to give up their rights

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

FRONT LOADED
NON-RIFLED
BLACK POWDER MUSKETS ONLY

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

They know the people are coming for them.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

one of the most grassroot lobbies in American politics is ebul!
While personally not one for lobbying, this retardation is frustrating

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

The liberal mindset is that the individual is the most valuable thing in society. That all people are equals. In order for this to happen every single thing that is above the individual must be destroyed and then every individual must be brought to the lowest common denominator. e.g. Men and women are equals, give them the vote -> Destroy the family as the unit of society as politicians will now be able to get women's votes and men's votes separately. e.g. Whites and blacks are equals -> give them the vote and suddenly working white men have less control. e.g. Gays are more special because oppression -> incorporate them everywhere, destruction of biological basis for society e.g. Gender isn't even real; genderfluid -> people who refuse the insanity are ostracized. e.g. Jews are people, Hitler was the most evil man to ever live -> punching nazis is acceptable.

All these things add up to create an INDIVIDUAL who is SPECIAL. SPECIAL means they did what they were told and get the subsequent emotional praise; go against it and get crucified, literally. It doesn't matter how many bodies line the streets because they weren't real INDIVIDUALS. A real individual is interchangeable with any other. The liberal mindset is equality, and the price is making humans into genderless, mindless, soulless husks that all do what they are told.

Contrast this view with the traditionalist idea that the family is the most valuable thing in society. When the politicians have to work to get the vote of the family policies and law will work towards their benefit. White working family men would control society and remove all niggers, gays, jews, etc as none of those help build up the family. With family as the focus the ideas of nihilism, libertarianism, anarchism, communism, (among many others) don't even have a leg to stand on. Destroy (((their))) ideological foundations, and physically remove those who work against the family and society will function perfectly.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

senior told me he learned that AIPAC, jews and Israel are the main reasons for some elected officials even being office
that was crazy to me
Things that never happen but would be good to be true.

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

(((Sid Fischer)))

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

18 years is probably not old enough to vote by that logic. If you are immature, what gives you the right to exercise governance over others?
When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you’re using force. And force, my friends, is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

keep a semi auto tucked…
Mein gott.

Jace Green
Jace Green

wew

Hudson James
Hudson James

I swear. These cunts are lulzcows Who deserve it

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

Why is that kike's star missing a point?

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Underrated post.
The problem is not guns, as can easily be shown by the fact that guns were MORE available in our no-school-shootings past.
So the problem can't be the guns themselves, something else is the problem.
And if the libtarded continue to point fingers at the guns every time this happens, and the media continues to make anti-gun noises so loud that it drowns out everything else, then we will NEVER come to grips with what the REAL cause is.

What has changed since the 70's? Why do we have school shootings NOW, but never had them in the 50's or 60's?
My grandfather, growing up to adulthood in the 20's and 30's, could easily go into a hardware store & buy a fully-automatic Thompson sub-machine gun, with no background check, no proof of identification, no name asked. Yet the worst shooting of the time was the St. Valentine's day massacre, where Mafia thugs murdered 7 other organized crime thugs with a Thompson. This would mean nothing, today, but back then it triggered the start of gun control laws, making the purchase of machine guns heavily regulated.

So what is different, now? What has really changed? I'm of the opinion it's the degeneration of morals in our society, due to liberal policies and the constant drumbeat from the media that having morals is, somehow, stupid.
I see the problem as a bunch of kids that had no firm moral upbringing, that their duped parents and duped (or lazy) teachers never bothered to give them a moral compass, so many of them are being raised as little sociopaths and psychopaths, with little empathy and no sense of consequence.

But it's clearly not the guns. That is easily shown.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

40% jew 60% spic school what do you expect

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

18 year olds are now claiming infancy. Abort them.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit