#GamerGate #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS] Almost Two Weeks and still Butthurt Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is doesn't trust you will donate money. Prove them wrong liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
==ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:==> Infogalactic entry for GamerGate not as shitty as the Wikipedia one
- infogalactic.com/info/GamerGate
- thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- Dishonored 2 review (and previous feature) on RockPaperShitlord fails to disclose that former RPS writer Care Ellison works on the game (despite of disclosures being made in articles on the game by other RPS authors)
- archive.is/KmxAS

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UXNHU
youtube.com/watch?v=rXmlvz3lNNE
archive.is/4Gimy
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/20/sweden-pays-thousands-welfare-islamic-state-terrorist/
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/20/le-pen-takes-commanding-lead-presidential-election-polls/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/15/fox-drama-lucifer-donald-trump-definitely-going-hell/
explosm.net/comics/4467/
archive.is/nyV0h#selection-3845.0-3863.129
endgamethemovie.com/biblio01.html
globalistagenda.org/
twitter.com/CathyYoung63/status/800256417231867905
archive.is/HwHcB
archive.is/DFQBz
mega.nz/#F!u1RHRLha!OihUBY5aGVT0YUm-0Izemg
mega.nz/#!jgVDSSDY!9G_SuVo-TN7CQnPxeiMwEKEmnWORAWDbZ3SPvJATyJo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNuKvu9pnx_M71wGVOVsf_DSKi-msk2aE
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/18/paper-anti-trump-protest-speaker-make-the-nra-regret-giving-us-the-right-to-bear-arms/
archive.fo/pvkOH
twitter.com/RobSchneider/status/800390201210081280
breitbart.com/california/2016/11/20/operation-trump-cup-founder-this-is-a-statement-not-a-protest/
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/800415716960706560
twitter.com/3headeddingo/status/800347939503796224
archive.fo/nx825
latimes.com/nation/la-na-oregon-bakery-wedding-cake-20150703-story.html
archive.is/Q9SaP
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/800432521045540864
twitter.com/colinflaherty/status/800322909617033218
twitter.com/TechyFolks/status/800048053423980546
twitter.com/mtracey/status/800198716510662656
twitter.com/mtracey/status/800336369314832385
pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/
segabits.com/blog/2016/11/19/sega-survey-results-reveal-what-franchise-fans-want-to-see-return/
break.com/article/scarlett-fakhar-fired-for-voicing-political-beliefs-3062626
archive.is/GTZ27
twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/800492794234212352
dangerandplay.com/2016/11/20/hamilton-star-brandon-victor-dixon-advocated-interracial-rape/
archive.is/aedns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for benis

I want to start a family with Danielle

never EVER defend the aids nigger
its super gay

FUCK

Archive of previous bread: archive.is/UXNHU

What is this, a Danielle for ants?

Why don't you useless doodle niggers do something useful for once and draw a tan for the new filter, because it's fucking perfection.

we need new tans

Neat.

GAMERGATE IS DEAD !

DEAD !!!

About time

Now you can finally let go and kill yourself.

Reminder
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider.

that time!

I am now watching Korean Choi/8 Goddess documentary
Jesus.fucking.christ
I wish I could translate all these and make public screeing at Holla Forums
or maybe /x/ I dunno
fucking korean illuminati planned to cleanse the country with feminenity for half a century
I assume this is the reason why friend of mine went to prison and registered as child sex offender for watching hentai online

I'm just curious about the international connections they may uncover.

It's been an amazing year.

Bonus: Literal matriarchy government conspiracy exposed in Sth Korea.

Reminder gookanon that THIS is what your history books will talk about
when kids in high school will learn about what happened this is what they will be told about

You forgot liru

shoo shoo slimey limey

Do it, user. I know that (good) translation video footage takes a shitload of time but this is something you can make a fuckhuge difference with. The fact that it is in gookspeak will most definitely make it more likely for people to consider what is being said as a possibility.

At this revelations rate it'll not took long until total relvelation of the illuminati/worldwide masonic cabal exposure
Living in korea and watching daily tv newses feels like daily dozes of redpills now

Holy shit this is too good. This is fucking amazing.

Dunno, it's 3 part, 4 hours long and I never tried to make subtitles before. Especially korean to english. I did some translation freelance job for english to korean before but not famillar with korean to english.
Ad now president charged by the prosecutors, ignoring the summoning for 8 days now. Maybe we can see her arrested soon.

Also damn, after rewatching this, I noticed something at 21:20

An undead hero? That's appropriate.
Also, what's that icon next to the element mean? I haven't played Skylanders since Swap Force.

Then do a shitty translation version and wherever you believe the translation to be add then just add "#" to it and possibly some synonyms to the word you are giving in brackets if you believe it needs it. If you can find a transcript or even a .srt file then it is going to be even faster.

wherever you believe the translation to be bad*

Is the documentary hosted online or a torrent available? We could disseminate it around, see if there's anons who can help translate.

You might see a slow death of feminism in your country thanks to this. Maybe not your lifetime, but if you have any nieces and nephews, they might see it.

Things are going much faster these days than they used to you know. Heck, it took only a year and a half to trample all over gawker user. I was expecting it to take at least five, and here we are, with the entire thing struggling for relevance, respect and survival.

Good evening anons.

Wakey wakey!!

Brainwashing to the degree that was done takes time and shocks to remove. They got a nasty shock with everything related to Choi and her pawns, but its going to take some time for them to break conditioning. More likely its going to be women breaking away from the most extreme arguments and dropping the name but keeping a lot of the rot that isn't on display right now.

It's 이규연의 스포트라이트 (Lee Gyu-Yeon's Spotlight) by the channel JTBC. JTBC is the first media outlet covered the Choi scandal. Last 3 parts of the documentary was filles with red-pillings that I couldn't handle. There will be torrent or recorded files because Korean loves recording tv and sharing it.

Gook find a job as translator you could make money with how much korean light novels are out there untranslated

NUKE WORST KOREA!

Sarkeesian uses Ben Kuchera as a source.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXmlvz3lNNE

I checked it and it was actually last 4 parts. 73~76. Each parts are about an hour long. They summed up the situation nicely.

Weren't there talks about Holla Forums getting together a team of translators together that'd do some fantranslations of games ? This should definitely get made, at this point we have numerous people who've showcased they were able to do some at least acceptable work there.

Oh. I'm sure Ben Kuchera is salivating on glee that the goddess she worships everyday cited her as a faux-reference for her lies. How fucking convenient!

alot of the downpour guys and nip thread anons wanted to start something up but nothing solid has been started

Well what are we waiting for ? Let's get a slack group started, let's find editors, multi-languages speakers, programmers, shit like that !

The video is actually of a genuine gamedev calling out (in two parts by the way, lengthy shit) anita and all her defenders; so he's using her "sources" as proof that she's kinda full of shit

This thread, and all anons within it, are contaminated by a plague of homosexuality.
I just thought I should remind you of that.

Traps aren't gay though, user.

Need to get people interested and a game anons want done

There's an irony in this.

Don't you know it? GG slowly turning anons into gay, leading us into the way of homosexulity.
Milo, Backcuck user, Marche.. every single people who participate in GG are either gay or sexual deviants.
Thanks to GG, now I have fetish about traps and futa. Next day I would sucking hobo dicks. All this happened because of GG.

archive of his article archive.is/4Gimy

It's just some blogging he did on Polygon

Are you the same anons lusting over Yoichi in the Drifters thread? >>>/a/557280? It's bad enough we have to deal with butthurt Christfags and Jeannefags every time anyone tries to discuss the latest episode.

What's the difference between gay sex and "social justice" gay sex?

Both parties pretend to be the opposite sex and one may claim to be black during the later.

I don't know what you're even talking about, user.

Not trap enough.

Its a attempt to make /a/ hate Holla Forums more by linking Holla Forums's worst general to one of their own threads.
Don't fall for it.

Then take your trap out of this thread.

Too late, I already rubbed my dick all over /a/ and stuck it in their pooper.

I think videogames shouldn't have women or homosexuals working on them.

The moment he spoke with a man voice in the anime, he destroyed all the trappyness he had when he first came in.

No. You see, human trafficking is a myth. What happens only in the underbelly of human society is a civil negotiation on moving from one country to another……against your will.

How about trannies?

/a/ has been cancer for years user. The fact I see a "healthy" one piece board says it all. With a MC more of a mary sue than Rey from Star Wars.

Even less so, any kind of leftist vermin will bring their identity politics onto the game.

Happy Xmas!!!

/a/ both on cuckchan and fullchan are shit but for different reasons I feel bad for the cool /a/nons who have no home anymore.

to early faggot

wat

Is this a thing now?

If it was Danielle I bet you'd kiss the ground where she walks!!

It has always been, people who watch anime are generally autistic and will fall for communist propaganda.

Kotaku ain't happened by a day.

its been a thing since 2012 user we just gave them a name recently.

That's very, very cute, but you're still bully-fodder

That makes my heart go doki doki, user.

I remember the good days of /a/ and I saw first hand how cancerous it got in 2013 so did Holla Forums at the time Holla Forums made me come back to imageboards both /a/ and Holla Forums here need help in different ways

WEEBS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

you are on a Japanese cartoon board

KILL ALL WEEBS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This site is not japanese.

Mongolian cave drawing painting board.

Western moe has more horsepower anyway.

I wonder how /pone/ is doing. /mlp/ over at halfchan when the show was at its most autistic made me quite curious, and I'm wondering if Holla Forums's is as dedicated

Ha, I sometimes I think this fucker has to be yanking our chains but then I remember what he looks like.

Straight triggered that bitches allergies

As far as I know /pone/ is basically dead. When the exodus happened most of /mlp/ sided against gamergate and said Holla Forums was a site for shitposters and cancer, and only cancer trash left 4chan for here. Ironically /mlp/s cancer levels went off the fucking charts in the months that followed.

That line always annoys me a Mac is a PC.

I wouldn't know, I try to avoid interacting with the fandom, those fuckers feel the need to create a drama storm over anything.
Aboohoo, your waifu got wings, get over it, we all know who best horse waifu is anyways.

I didn't think dobson could get any worse

The 2013/2014 shitting up of /a/ and Holla Forums was actually a coordinated effort by the faggots on foolz. For those unaware it was the precursor to archive.moe and 8archive, and it let you not only archive threads, but also add posts to the archives, as a sort of continuation of the thread. As one can expect this quickly became a circlejerk of meta-shitposting le ebin trol illuminati faggots. Some of their "achivements" were shitting up both /a/ and Holla Forums with material from the other causing an even further divide between the boards, the apex of which was the airing of Kill la Kill, in which they first amped the hype for the show to 11 with sock puppets and forcing "Trigger will save anime" meme and then shitting on it at the halfway point with those same puppets essentially shitting up the entirety of /a/ till the summer. AND at the same time shitposting Holla Forums with KLK images and pushing the Ryuko is edgy meme which was rather easy considering her similarities to Shadow and the Donte debacle.

I have no pity for anyone white knighting this airhead.

Found the newfag.

Fucker is a liar, as if we don't know that already.

I haven't touched the fandom since season 4 and it's been amazing. No autism, that board was trash. Obsessed with the oddest shit

Except he's just replying,
May you should stop reddit spacing,
But asking you to stop dumbing down is too much now.

/mlp/ wasn't worth salvaging long before the exodus in the first place so I'm not surprised, anyone who stayed on that board after the second great scruffening were mod loving cucks.
And this was the horse that triggered moot and the mods, well, that and the rumors that Lauren Faust lurked /mlp/ so moot wanted to make it safe for work asap.

What did the dumb cow do now😣😣😑🤗😊🤗😚😇😚😇☺😋😇😊😇😊😗

Go back to >>/reddit/ where you belong, KIAfag.

Go back to halfchan shill

Seems like you've tripped your own filter.
Maybe its because you belong in the shitter.
Don't worry, I know a good hitter that'll throw you down to the niggers.

I really can't think of many things more pathetic than celebs that jump in on hashtags. Like, maybe if you've got something to add, but then just do an interview or something, it's not like people aren't looking to hear from you. It's just this driveby "lets make this topic include me because I'm famous" contentless cult of personality dribble.

Who gives a shit what the chick who pretended to be a wizard in films thinks about international politics? Hell, not even what she actually thinks, just what popular phrase sums her thoughts up at the moment? A fucking truckload of people, apparently.

I remember that shit. The rulsefags went nuts over those threads. I think ultimately it was rulsefags that ruined /mlp/. The whole board became "no fun allowed: the board." It seemed after awhile the only thing allowed was cancer.

Reported

Why though. Thats what I want to know.

Ah that's why but man I'm glad that Holla Forums gave us a fresh start 8/v/ has some issues but its way better then the cancer we left, my biggest issue is that our /a/ is deadish and has no real board culture there is no oc making, no translation teams, no fun and the mods kill any fun.

Holla Forums needs more content fags and the other boards need more love and activity its been two years since this site got a community while I know we won't reach old 4chan levels in that time we still need to really work on making this as fun as old 4chan while learning from the mistakes that killed our old shitposting home.

It was a glimpse of things to come in hindsight, first they ruined /tg/, then they took away loli from /a/, I've been there when the mod went on her rampage, even slightly lewd full clothed loli was bannable, then the great scruffening on /mlp/.
I couldn't be happier when the /gg/ exodus happened.

You tell me, user.

Wonder what's the extent of the relationship between them, North Korea, and our own government. It's one thing to have NK being propped up as an example of a modern day dystopia, but with all the things going on in the background of other higher profile nations…

Wait who got added?

I don't even go to reddit, and you're the one derailing the thread with your faggotry. Fuck off.

nigga you delusional

Who the hell are you talking to?

SWEDEN YES! breitbart.com/london/2016/11/20/sweden-pays-thousands-welfare-islamic-state-terrorist/

Fresh cancer

So comic rick hates himself, since he's an awful horrible MALE.

This is why comic books are shit, look at that "credits" panel, seems more and more like a TV/Pedowood credits.

Ha, I found the writer's twitter. Woke as hell. Crying about Pence and made up fear mongering shit for days. Found this little nugget.

That fucking argument again, that is one woke motherfucker.

wew

Woke me up!

Cosidering they are about as trustworthy as Clinton News Network. That dude is definitely 'woke' alright.

If they find a way to ruin season 3, i'm fucking out

Damn, Mr Sulu is salty as FUCK. He's been going for days.

If he didn't settle they'd just bitch that he's not focusing on the country when he gets in

I do wish he hadn't settled.

I think the entire thing is a load of shit, honestly, but i'd rather he be able to focus on fixing the shit the past 8 years have created than being bogged down in courts

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Trump put walls at the basement. What do?

Are you guys going to do this every thread?

Are you new?

WE WILL BUILD A NEW BASEMENT, AND THEN ANOTHER WALL TO KEEP YOU IN

They do this every thread. It'll make you feel warm and fuzzy after a while.

GILDA

This is Steve Spurrier.

newfags

More like it gives off autistic vibes for being tired and unfunny gags. Same shit with Miranda and Gildaposting. At least the checklist is more topical.

Goodnight

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/20/le-pen-takes-commanding-lead-presidential-election-polls/

(from Wikipedia:)
The first round of the next French presidential election will be held on April 23. Should no candidate win an outright majority, a run-off between the top two will be held on May 7.

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

KEEP REMINDING THAT WHILE YOU SLEEP

Who is this fuck, anyways?

It is autistic, but it reminds that the same people are still around and haven't moved on. We use to have a guy that posted deep space nine reaction images a lot, he doesn't post anymore.

>tfw playlistfag found us and left again

Whoever he is, his facebook account is down and he's likely having his ass turned into an accordion by bubba.

Is this nigga supporting Hillary while he knows she's one of the 'Luciferian Rebellion' cabal or he just calling Trump voters in blue state for they voted for lucifer?

goosh goosh?

plz do emails plz

>>>/gamergatehq/328644

The issue is that Hollande will still most likely beat her in the runoff.

dont sa yhtis to me

But Lucifer said Trump will go to hell!

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/15/fox-drama-lucifer-donald-trump-definitely-going-hell/

We also had these fags. I hope they are doing alright where ever they are.

Please, the lefties will select someone else.

OH NO!!! GAY SEX!!!!!!

well Sarkozy then, regardless I can't see her hitting 51%.

Still around, I've gone back to lurking though.

Do we really need those reminders when the reminders themselves have become more rote than endearing? I hate to make this comparison, but it's like how the 4 a.m. and waifu threads regressed more and more into being cancerous circlejerks with (semi) established identities. Do I even need to touch up on Acid, or more deservedly Val for namefagging? As long as people post here and actually report on doing stuff to combat journos and their masters, there's no need to do shit that looks like anons treating these threads as designated shitting streets.

Danielle is a beautiful, badass character, made with love by anons.
She is portrayed as smart, level headed, competent, sexually desirable, sure of herself, happy, and supported by a similarly cool and beautiful sister.
She represents a website that anons helped create and almost always mention with praise, and from what I understand of her canon she's apparently meant to be running it, since she and Freya are usually portrayed working.

You, Gilda, are a retarded, ugly and ridiculously dressed character, made with Paint by a Redditor who gave you a scarf because it's easier than drawing a neck.
You're always portrayed as absurdly stupid and naive, incompetent, unhappy, constantly bullied. You act as a foil to your adoptive sister, to highlight how tough, capable and cool she is compared to you, and she's always portrayed as either barely standing you or outright bullying you.
You represent Reddit—not KiA or the relatively tolerable parts of Reddit, the site itself, which is considered a shithole, to the point that being called "Redditor" is considered an insult on chans since the site became popular. Except not really, because technically you're something Reddit discarded, and unlike Danielle you're certainly not running your own site, you appear to be a simple user.

And then you're all like "whoa, why would they rather have Danielle wish them Merry Christmas". More or less, this is why.
If that is depressing, maybe take solace in what is good about you: bullying you makes me feel great!

I've been lurking for a long time, I only started Akeno posting when we had a shortage of people archiving old breads

Sarkozy is more credible, but Juppé might steal him the spotlight.

Win or lose, maybe the polls will tighten between then and now. French anons probably want to capture more ground in the culture war regardless of their winning chances.

It's nice that you're still around man.

We need some comics/copypastas with Pence appearing as some sort of electricity-based superhero-villain.

(checked)
Watch this one, Satan.

Trips demand it.

H-hello?

I watched it and laughed like a girl.

Beautiful.

I know. If only things like this:

were cut more often, among other things.

I thought of

Is it OK?

wew explosm.net/comics/4467/

What the fuck, I havent visited explosm in years and they turned into this shit?

Cathy Young sure is asshurt about Trump. She's even acting like globalists aren't real and people talking about globalists are no different from feminists talking about the patriarchy.

most liberals are unreasonably asshurt at him.

She's a libertarian though.

They are real, It's ignorant to claim that's not a real thing.

What did they mean by this?

Worse, that K-On paper doll poser that people use to make shitty porn.
archive.is/nyV0h#selection-3845.0-3863.129

I remember my first post on Holla Forums was a reply to Remilia and marveling at how there was no CAPTCHA.

Libertarian or "Libertarian"?

Ask her if the Bilderberg group is real.
endgamethemovie.com/biblio01.html

globalistagenda.org/

twitter.com/CathyYoung63/status/800256417231867905

Just like the good 'ol days.

Fucking what?
Many pro-gobalist organizations like the EU and the UN have had no problems parroting the globalist narrative before

How much do you want to bet this will be changed ny revisionists into some conspiracy theory like Cultural Marxism was?

Once again it is proven that people that have a lot of knowledge of a singular topic dont know shit about anything else.

also archive of this lunacy;
archive.is/HwHcB

That's pretty retarded.

Talk about being a government cocksucker.

Globalists doesn't think so.

I think she's scared of being shoahed.

Oh, the ironing.

So a human life is no different than a piece of steak?

I.. I don't get it….

Do you ever think about the SJWs, goons, shills that lurk these threads daily? Watching us? plotting? Scheming? Do you ever think about what their lives must be like? Let's have a brief moment of silence for these poor lost souls.

I could download it for other anons, but it's all in gook.

Except the two people having sex to make it. Banging is the biological equivalent of ordering a babysteak.

She lived under the Soviet Union, so its no wonder she doesn't or refused to get it.

That would be extremely painful.

UUUU
U
U
U

Terminating developing human life at your convenience is a net good user. And if you disagree you're a dummy that likes to waste food

And then you can either cancel your order, eat it while being disgusted, eat it while being delighted or run out of the restaurant.
In any case, the man is paying the bill.

Yeah, I guess most of the DNC going into open revolt when Bernie lost the nomination to Shillary was just my imagination. Guess Sarah Silverman telling them "you're being ridiculous" and pissing them off more was just a fever dream.

Its pretty ridiculous to go pay a couple hundred bucks to watch a musical just to have the cast shit on you.

Yeah, pretty much. I'm all for choice and getting abortions if you want but goddamn that comic's stupid. If you're gonna bang, be prepared to maybe end up with a baby.

By his logic I suppose Pence was never there in the first place.

9999 hours in paint

(((CATHY YOUNG))) CONFIRMS THERE'S NO SELF INTEREST IN POLITICS

Well, movies, television shows, late night programming, fucking children shows, and cartoons, don't worry, next 8 years we'll see even more insanity and virtue signalling.

Don't tell them that, shit's exactly what happened with vidya too and its why they are getting buttfucked in their once precious culture war, these cunts never need to learn why

NEW UNCOMFORTABLE ARTICULATIONS

I'll probably catch flak for saying this on a board as gay as Holla Forums, but I fucking hate musicals.

Musicals are for faggots.

Excuse you

Mike "put all fags in body bags" Pence wasn't there for the musical, he was there making his list (and checking it twice).

Wow, fucking rude.

Wasn't the "Mike Pence shocks gay teens" shit a facebook hoax disseminated by Holla Forums?

I mean if I had to sacrifice bodily autonomy human rights for the sake of bringing more unwilling potential suffering into this world and not destroying some clump of cells, I know I'd go for it.

My absolute nigga

I have no idea. I just like the little nicknames for him. I can't send Mike Stoklasa ones to RLM anymore because they blocked me for calling him a nazi one too many times. This is the next best thing for me.

I like musicals though.

Can't be that many. SJW's think that every second spent interacting with us that they're not hurling insults and condemning everything we do will corrupt them somehow.

Fuck you

Why does it work EVERY TIME

myao a cute though

As much as you like sucking cock?

A fucking art form

There is your problem, there is no point to playing the DS version since NISA cut out all the new content because they're scummy lazy fucks

Fuck the internet. I don't even read that comic!

Loss, so complex but so elegant in its simplicity.

I'm at a loss tbh lad

Nearly

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

That one was weak Carlos. You clearly lost your touch.

The evolve shill is back

The entire thread is just shitposting, ignore it.

He's (25) now and the thread isn't even over 50 replies.

He is really going at it.

OWN IT ALL Holla Forums

It's like you hate fun.

I swear real life truly is satire at this point.
archive.is/DFQBz

I've been trying to find a decently priced copy but being a non-multi5 yuropoor is suffering when it comes to finding story heavy psx games.
I could download a rom and an emulator but my backlog is too big already

Niggers love their shoes, gotta have those status symbols.

Yo guys the Persona general gave us something truly sweet 3d models of the characters mega.nz/#F!u1RHRLha!OihUBY5aGVT0YUm-0Izemg

Was it New Balance? :^)

God fucking damn it.

If I knew how to animate this would be great. Hopefully there are some people here that do know how.

Thanks for reminding me, someone provided us with a download link for Anna Cherry's GG porno. It's not great, but maybe somebody wants it. mega.nz/#!jgVDSSDY!9G_SuVo-TN7CQnPxeiMwEKEmnWORAWDbZ3SPvJATyJo

The madman

Our Persona general is actually pretty fun and oc comes out of it in droves.

Anybody have the gamergate comic? looking for it but can't find it.

AYY

Which one?

Best Persona.

One that was written by Matt Melvin, some guide about how girl gamers should be treated, saying "Gamergate" is how not to treat them.

Never heard of it.

I'm still looking for it, will post once I find it.

The mystery of the century.
I've come to understand that shooting a nigga is how they say hello in South Side.

It's almost as if gun control doesn't work

What, what, what?

…FFFFFFFUUUUUUCK
I thought I was being mean for meanness' sake
Noooooo
It was that bad

…I almost feel pity for Gilda. Almost.

Oh it does work, just not how they are explaining it will work.

Gilda deserves to be bullied and cry on Christmas

Gun control is a lot like communism, in that it only works on paper, and even then you need to tone your brain down to child levels to make it work. How else can you justify seriously believing "If we take away all the bad people's guns, nobody will do anything bad"?

No.

This kills the /k/.

IT'S REAL

Why it always triggers me?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNuKvu9pnx_M71wGVOVsf_DSKi-msk2aE

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/18/paper-anti-trump-protest-speaker-make-the-nra-regret-giving-us-the-right-to-bear-arms/

How little can you know about the US and still pretend to give a shit about politics?

You'd be surprised.

I remember a Furguson stream on Holla Forums where a girl shot herself while waving a gun around. I think that's what will happen to many of them if they get a hold of a gun.

I feel like weighting an Alice pack filled with 200 pounds of semen in my back

Good night gamergates

So lewd.

Vaginas are gross.

Assault chaika

archive.fo/pvkOH

Doubling down, they do all the work for us.

More freckles, more better.

It's okay, she's too slow to comprehend the bullying anyways.

Requesting the image of her complaining about catcalling and then complaining that she doesn't get enough of it.

What the Viv did you just fucking say about me, you little mean? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Downvite department, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 4chains, and I have over 300 confirmed shadowbans. I am trained in 4chains gold warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire anonymous armed hackers. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my damn words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, meanie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the inernet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, stupid. The storm that wipes out the idiotic little thing you call your Holla Forums account. You’re damn dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can downvote you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in anonymous combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Something Awful and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable account off the face of the continent, you little mean. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your damn tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will unload fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re damn downvoted, kid.

AN EXTENDED
GODDAMN
CLIP

I love it. Have the Japanese version.
おいクソ野郎、お前俺のこと何て言いやがった?ネービーシールズをトップで卒業して、アルカイダへの極秘襲撃に多数関与し、300人以上の殺害実績を持つ俺様の事をたっぷり分からせてやるよ。俺はゴリラ戦の訓練を受け、米軍全体でトップのスナイパーだ。お前は俺様にとっちゃ何者でもねぇ、ただのターゲットの一つだ。この地球上で今まで誰も見たことがない精密さでお前を消し去ってやる、俺のこの言葉メモっとけよ 。お前はネット上でそんな戯言を俺様に言っといて、マジで逃げ切れるとでも思ってやがるのか?考え直せや、このクソ野郎。全米中に散らばってる俺のスパイ網にもうコンタクトしてあるからな、お前のIPは今現在トレースされてんだよ。これからお前に起こる嵐の準備でもしとけや 、このウジ虫野郎。その嵐ってのはなぁ、哀れなちっぽけなモノを簡単に消し去っちまうんだ。そう、お前の命だよ。クソガキ、お前もう死んでんだよ。俺はいつでもどこでも現れるし、700以上の方法でお前をぶち殺せる、それも素手ででだ。俺は武器なしの戦闘訓練も幅広くしてるが、米国海兵隊の全武器のアクセス権まで持ってんだよ。その戦力を最大限使って、この地球上からお前みたいなクソガキの惨めな存在を完全に消し去ってやるぜ。まぁお前の利口なコメントがどんな災いをお前自身に招くのか知り得ていたなら、お前はその汚ねぇ舌を黙らせていただろうがな。だが、忌々しい馬鹿なお前にはそれができなかったし、しなかった。そして、その対価を今払わなきゃいけねぇんだよ。俺様の怒りの中でお前は溺れ死ぬんだ。このクソガキお前マジで死んだぞ。

here

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top VP of my class in the Lil Cyclists, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Mayans, and I have over 300 confirmed gun deals. I am trained in motorbike chase warfare and I’m the president of the entire Sons of Anarchy. You are nothing to me but just another gash. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Charming, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me at Diosa? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am reaching out to Juice and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your bike. Your bike is fucking dead, kid. Jesus Christ. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your bike in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have a pipeline to the entire arsenal of the IRA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bike off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blowback your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now we're getting out of guns, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and it will make us whole. I love you, brother.
I miss Jaxposting.

Sounds like Holla Forums
or more accurately

If you mean gun control as in the 4 cardinal rules of gun safety, or controlling the weapon as in weapon manipulation and retention, maybe watching someone like hickock45 explaining it in a patient manner would help. :^)
If you mean gun control as in infringing on the 2nd A, or gun grabbing confiscation from legally armed citizens, leftards and cuckservatives authoritarians have been trying that bullshit for a long while now and they still seem to not get that more people are getting fed up with their lies.

Oh well, hoplophobes going to be hoplophobic I guess. Maybe one day the wisdom of John Moses Browning will show them the ways of their error.

Even if you do everything they ask, feminists will hate you for it.

Appeasing feminists is an exercise in futility. It's like arguing with your wife. No matter what happens, you lose.

I mean gun control as in making it as hard to get for non criminals to get guns and in that regard it works, they say they do it for the children or some bullshit like that but they know damn well what they are doing.

No it does not.

Always relevant when talking about "gun control".

I had nothing to do, so I bring forth a personal retweet of TR's 'RD'

Read the post very carefully

So I'm guessing these people are just going to ignore the fact that the cake dude went around trying to commission a cake as offensive as possible until someone refused to make it?

On today's episode of "Tumblr finds out Le Funny Videogame Man has opinions"

They must have missed the part that he just stopped trying to put any effort into anything around the same time that happened.

twitter.com/RobSchneider/status/800390201210081280

I'm sure that cake shop that was bankrupt said the fucking same. breitbart.com/california/2016/11/20/operation-trump-cup-founder-this-is-a-statement-not-a-protest/

I'm just waiting on which of his fellow jewtubers will backstab him for easy virtue points and show the real bullshit.

Nah, that's how you get smuggled and black market guns. Even the scare of 'omg 3d printed gunz means everyone and their toddler will have an M16AKBazooka' is mostly that, a scare. IE: the cache of guns found in that french mosque iirc, was not 3d printed. But impossibru right, how did they even get those ebul gunz into a country with a fairly strict gun control policies. It's almost like the more gun control an area has, the more incentive and instances black market and smuggling comes in or something. Strange that.
They know what they're doing is lying, perhaps, and yes they have no qualms gravestanding. But they really do not know what the fuck they are doing at all. Considering most of the knowledge and analysis they get about guns are either from ignorance, willful or otherwise, And hollywood bullshit. We haven't even started on the hypocritical gun grabbers who wants to disarm a legal citizenry while keeping arms and armed guards for themselves.

Imagine if a politician or a governing body that deals with cars and traffic laws gets all their information from just watching The Fast and The Furious (the vin diesel movie, not the 'you can't make this shit up' ATF scandal). I say imagine with cars, but with the 2nd A that's a lot closer to reality.

RD seems unaware that the cake baker is still fighting in court to not have their business shutdown.

Well, he's not gonna be in SNL anytime soon.

Also, that faggot better help his studio finish fucking Seedscape fast, because Starjew valley beat them to it.

Wasn't there a lawsuit over that that says you can't refuse to make a cake?

You can attribute it to malice or ignorance but I think they want to disarm the population for easier control. You know, along with the media propaganda and other shit

Laws made by white fucking males do not apply to woke baristas.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/800415716960706560

What's Eron's status, by the way? Last I heard, he wasn't spilling the beans because of the "climate" or something. Did he simply get cold feet?

>B-B-BUT I NEED EVEN MORE MONEY! TO FIGHT THE PATRIARCHY AND STUFF!

Oh for sure. That is definitely crystal clear based on their actions and behaviors.

Top fucking kek, he's just rubbing it in. Also seems like he has fairly top-tier taste considering the fact that he likes Dave Chapelle, John Cleese

I think I would get a divorce if my wife started wearing a fake penis around all the time.

His movies suck, but he seems alright.

If you were married with a woman that wears a flaccid penis around then there's a pretty good chance she would have secretly planned your alimony behind your back waiting for that divorce to finally come.

You motherfucker.

Wow, we really are living in the Berenstain universe.

Rob Schneider was on GameGrumps.

Thank goodness the biggest gripe I have with my wife is her mother.

Rob Schneider is …. a shitlord! And he's about to find out that being a shitlord isnt as easy as it seems.
Rated M for mature

Holy fuck rob

Seriously.

Were those history videos released yet? I've not heard a thing about them. Most likely because I don't really care, except for the potential laughs

Speaking of LW2, what ever happened to that tranny who made that beat up Anita game?

Like Tropes vs Women, it seems this series is going to take forever to release.

Apparently he's out of work now. I don't think he's actually a tranny, though. Just an attention whore.

What would be the cut off point?

twitter.com/3headeddingo/status/800347939503796224

How is pence anti gay again memes aside?

Yeah, his boss was scum and fired him the moment he went on sick leave.

I never seen one except this guy and Baldwin

Remember he's the same one that made the Jack Thompson punching one years back.

supports gay conversion therapy

gofundme.com/i-was-fired-for-starting-sick-leave
His GFM is funded.

Not a tranny in this case. Also he is essentially absolutely screwed.

archive.fo/nx825

There's James Woods too. And according to him there are more, but most don't dare to speak up.

Once it's seen enough use that it can no longer be passed off as a joke, I think.

We've all had a boss like that. My first boss was a pakistani and he fired me because I caught a cold, and it was a retail job.

He did used to crossdress on 4chan, though. And he had a bunch of different tripcodes, too. Might even be browsing here right now.

Clint Eastwood had the best trump victory tweet. And apparently they banned him for it.

I did not know that.

Was that even the real Clint Eastwood, though? It never got verified or anything like that.

Reminder that it was always cancer.

Yeah, never mind the (now-dead) CEO apologized and stated it wasn't his place as a Christian to dictate how people live their lives. And that part of the franchise agreement means that you have to help the community, usually by providing food for volunteer workers or the homeless. Just hold that "donated one time to an anti-gay 501(c)3" shit over them for all time and then stand back and wonder why people still go there/voted for Trump.

Nice trips literally triple hitler
His last few movies were not great, he himself seems ok, and he does a great elvis impersonation. All that said, how bad can "Rob Schneider is…a Shitlord" be. It might not be my first choice, but I think I'd pick it over most adam sandler movies.

This isn't even anti gay no one was being forced to use it he just let people get the option to do it if they wanted to

like how you can chop your cock off & make a puss factory of a makeshift pussy

In my opinion its screwed up that people can put their kids in it. I also disagree with putting kids on hormone pills for that matter.

Wasn't there a lawsuit over that that says you can't refuse to make a cake?

Yes, and the court said that one cake was worth $135,000.
latimes.com/nation/la-na-oregon-bakery-wedding-cake-20150703-story.html
(archive is glitching, so no archive)

It's like they're intentionally using the law as a racket to put conservatives out of business.

Yeah, big decisions like that don't mix with kids. Just because your kid thinks he's a girl now doesn't mean he's trans. My little brother watched InuYasha as a kid and thought he was a dog demon for a good year. I remember making him cry by asking him which of our parents was the dog and which was the demon.

Kind of defeats the cup comparison then, doesn't it?

he's male and he had a nervous breakdown

Well, apparently the guy kept "shopping around" until he found someone who wouldn't make a cake with dicks drawn all over it, so I wouldn't put it past them.

archive.is/Q9SaP
Works on my end.

But she said the husband digs it. How can a straight man enjoy grabbing a fake dick his wife wears?

Liking traps is also gay FYI

Obango used the IRS to target Republican/Conservative politicians more than Democrats/Liberals for the last couple of years. And fuck that bullshit ruling on the cake.

You son of a bitch you.

:^)

CARLOS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

does anyone have the so fat edit?

Traps are gay as fuck. My sexuality isn't why the fake dick would weird me out though. If you're wearing a dick around it makes me wonder about your sexuality. Then that makes me ask myself if I'm just a beard, so that nobody questions your sexuality and gender identity. Stupid, but that's how I'm wired.

You have to go back, Carlos.

one of the replies to that tweet really rustles my jimmies, the old "switch" meme, neither fucking party has anything in common with the other, followers of liberalism have more in common with Stalin's Russia than they do with classical liberals, and the republican party went from being a republic party to some free trade globalist shit and now back to being a republic party with Trump

Trump is the first actual republican we've had in a century

Every time I see this I wonder how much propaganda and fearmongering it took for him to be so afraid of a inanimate object

A lot of the people running around on Tumblr today calling themselves "agender chorisexual demigirls" and demanding you "respect xer pronouns," ten years ago, would have been on Livejournal or DeviantArt saying they were "soulbonded otakukin" and blogging about dating Sephiroth on the astral plane.
In a lot of cases they are the same people.

Pretty much

He's right, tickets are 2k a pop, lot of people aren't going to see it and I imagine most of the audience is going to be white as hell.

I do find it incredibly ironic its this musical, niggers playing characters that are supposed to be white AND its about Hamilton, the man responsible for the electoral college the libcucks are shitting their diapers over.

Roseanne, Eastwood and James Woods are all Trump supporters.

Sounds like a few people I went to school with.

Likely a fuck ton and bombarded from early on. I can't bash on that guy on a personal level because exactly as you mentioned, I've seen how just much anti 2nd A \ armed self defense from the media and social conditioning there are. As cringe as that vid clipazine is, at least it involved an actual, functioning object. Ben cuckchera 'this virtual gun is too loud' though, someone like that has the koolaid on an IV drip permanently.

You went to a "special" school?

Gildafag why are you stirring shit in the drawthread again?

The primaries for choosing the right's candidate for the french elections are starting, the first round is going hard and it's very, very surprising, holy shit, I kinda better understand how you guys must've felt at the time

No she's not, she supported Clinton.

I somewhat understand the individual words in that, but I am still at a loss when looking at it.

Le Pen is loosing? I hope so, she's insane.

Nope, go look at her twitter, its entirely in favor of Trump, she's even defending his cabinet picks.

No, but we had a lot of goth kids who were huge weeaboos. I got kind of forced into the anime club and it was all weeb goth girls. It was awful.

Which candidate in France do you most support anyways Val?
Don't give me that copout pick one faggot.

She's came out defending him since the election ended but she was definitely on Clinton's bandwagon before hand. Even talked about moving to Canada.

I-recognize-those-words-but-together-they-make-no-sense-lisa-simpson.png

I know next to nothing about her other than the people I watch who supported Trump supporting her.

That's a weird 180.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/800432521045540864
what a madman!

Are you confusing her with Rosie O'Donnell?

Exactly how did you get forced into an anime club, and was the weeb goth girls cute at least or was it awful like beached whale body and shitty personality to boot type of awful. Sheeit you still have to explain how you got forced into an anime club in the first place.

ED has more information than you could ever wish to know.

Nigga, you got bullied by weeaboos?

No rosanne was pro trump from day one

I was badgered into joining it by a close friend who was the vice president. Then she would badger me to show up. Then when she was promoted she made me the VP and I HAD to show up. Some of them were cute, at least, but there were a lot of whales there.

Sort of, I guess.

Yeah, probably

So you're aware people can't stand her.

I said right-wing, not far-right. And it's a somewhat given that she'll get to the second round, but lose against… well, basically whomever she'll face.

I don't really know. Hollande has proven he can't really rule over anything, did a few good reforms but overall doesn't have the charisma and aura to really change shit. Juppé is right-wing but somewhat moderate and overall brilliant, so I'm hesitant but I like the guy nonetheless. Le Pen is a corrupt, lazy cunt who got there because she's the daughter of the old boss, and she rooted him out of the party and forced him to leave because he wasn't politically correct enough.

I understand that from people who know nothing about French politics, but Marine le Pen is an immensely corrupt, pro-PC, pro-censorship and overall lazy and greedy woman who represents in no way whatsoever a "fight against the status quo", which is what pro-trump people were fighting for. She's incompetent and while somewhat intelligent, she's completely incapable to federate and lead anything anyway.

Yeah, but I don't get why people have to act like, it's like they want to force anons not to request Gilda to be drawn.

Anyone play SMT IV and know when Nanashi gets awakened power? I just got to 7/8 moon, tried googling but there is nothing but "automatically near the end of the game" as answers on gamefags

The frog equivalent of Clinton?

When Gilda was made and then abandoned by reddit itself, that should be enough to tell you she's shit. Any GG-tan besides maybe Lillian and Occulass is better and she should have stayed dead and buried.

Pretty much

I like Gilda

Nigga it sounds like you were in a highschool theme animu show or something. I guess the only question left is would you say it was more horror themed, comedy, slice of life, or a bit of all of the above.

If my high school was a slice of life anime I was the background character that's usually sleeping while the main characters do interesting things.

fuck off you little nigger, nobody besides likes your potato girl mascot

twitter.com/colinflaherty/status/800322909617033218

Trump Zombies yo

The real question is, where did you sit?

I sat where the indifferent genius is, because I could lean on the wall to sleep.

^

This

Apparently there are a lot, but they hold their tongue since they can get fucked over.

I got his opinion. the commie does not have my trust.

I'm starting to give up that this game will ever be released outside of Japan

Could probably ask on Holla Forums, seems like there are some who like her and some who dont so you might get a nice summary of both sides.

Yeah no.

Nigga, FFXV took more than a fucking decade. And it still hasn't been released yet.

Persona 5 released in Japan, it's gonna come out next year.

You're getting Japanese voice acting for free thanks to that delay

if they delayed it again just so weebs can play dual audio I'm gonna be pissed, it makes no fucking sense to me that people play dubbed games with japanese voices

1) they can't understand fuck all they're saying besides maybe "SUGOIIII", if they did they'd just play the game in japanese
2) the voices don't even match the text

twitter.com/TechyFolks/status/800048053423980546

I keep seeing burnouts and panda sperging out about how all conservatives are bad now and want safe spaces.

The people they picked for the english dub are god awful, anything is a step up. If you're gonna get asshurt over 50 days just fucking import it

it's not just 50 days lad, it's been well over a year already

oh well, I have a backlog anyway, and also I take back what I said, probably gonna play it in Japanese too just because Lelouch is voicing the MC apparently

Glad I'm not a Purse Owner fan

come on user really?

Atlus dubs are usually fine to me

Lol fuck off revolt you're being just as shit

No its more the > it makes no fucking sense to me that people play dubbed games with japanese voices
comment that made us roll our eyes

Revolt please we don't care you both are cancer

AT LAST

maybe follow less retardation and it won't show up in your timeline, unless of course you are actively seeking it so you can point it out to others and somehow come closer to your goals?

Uh-oh, Rob's Flip heritage is leaking.

Dean Cain? Steven Seagal? Brendan Frasier? There's plenty of Hollywood celebrities that voted Trump, most just kept their politics private due to obvious reasons.

Haven't posted in GG threads for a long time

I notice there's been a split due to the US election.

I never cared for the virtue signaling that occurred during GG (i.e. #notyourshield and trying to out-identity politics everyone else). Some people have taken that meme to heart, it seems. Anti-GG was laughably predictable and every single one of them went full Hillarybilly.

It definitely feels like GG's original people would've sided with Trump considering how vile and partisan the media acted this election cycle. GG supporters who went violently anti-Trump were always kind of shaky and gave the feeling they were in it just for the fame and shekels. That's how I see it, anyway.

This is the part tha triggers me the most.

If every one of those posts was a player, Evolve would still suck

Its mosly homos who left gg or think its done to begin with who got butthurt over trump

See, this is why I'm always wary with trannies, even those claiming to be pro-GG. They're susceptible to burnouts. Let's not even bring up the fact where a majority of antis are transfags.

Always be wary of trannies no matter what their views are, they are mentally unstable.

WELP

what?

I saw that from a crowder and milo interview, and he didn't even miss a beat when asked what's his take on GG, iirc he said he doesn't know all the details but he is always on the side of the gamers, since he's a gamer himself and he'd seen the bullshit against gamers before.
He's more comedy now than action but ok.
Sheeeit really? Hope he gets a reverse trump curse aka trump boon, he can use some un-JUST-ing to his life.

please tell me he's archiving them

that's a blast from the past

Nigs gonna nog

Although I'm not absolutely sure if Dean Cain voted Trump, it'd probably be a safe bet he didn't support Killary and the leftard dems.

what's a jump off?

what do white chicks do on st. patty's (get drunk and put out I suppose?)

you know I've still never seen a white chick that wasn't grotesquely obese or an obvious meth addict that was in a relationship with a nigger

My cousin, she's not technically obese but she's a burly woman, she's 6'3" and did shotput in college. It kind of cracks me up because she's bigger than him and bosses him around.

I see some

Just they tend to be blacks not outright niggers so it doesn't count

@mtracey is talking about Trump and the media

One pundit who shall go unnamed contacted me privately to admit error. Laudable. The rest stubbornly refuse. So I will keep attacking them.
twitter.com/mtracey/status/800198716510662656

Because the media frantically promoted the aforementioned fake Trump controversies, voters tuned out the real ones. That's why he won.
twitter.com/mtracey/status/800336369314832385

For clarification, this is the guy who got fired from VICE for doing basic fact-checking?

I found out about his support for Trump from an interview (I think it was, I'll see if I can find an online transcript of it) last year, where Frasier reveals how a chance encounter with Trump pulled him out of the darkness he was in. Without even being asked Trump helped him get back on his feet again, so Frasier said he'll be happy if Trump makes it to the Oval Office. I think he'd be very pleased with 11/9.

yep

Meme magic?

I'm sure they exist, but it's not as common as (((they))) would like us to believe, the way it's represented in media you'd think every other couple was interracial

Also, the average nig is dirt poor and stands on a street corner gyrating and hollering at women passing by, they're about as far from their muh dik alpha stereotype as possible

The real alpha is the white guy in a business suit and a nice car, he tends to get all the ladies attention just existing

Im sure someone has the image of unjusted frasier because he backed trump

Here you go, since you got Quints.

(checked)

Race mixing is a lot more common than likes to pretend though still not as common as media portrays. 9% of white newlyweds are marrying non-whites for instance, just having sex is probably a lot higher. White men are just as bad as women for it though, the men just tend to go for Asians.

than Holla Forums likes to pretend*

I meant the one where has trump hair and theres some text about "Ever since I backed trump…"

Statistically white men are much worse, they marry mexicans, asians, etc at a much higher rate than women do with other races

Also, online dating is the most common form of dating now, and it's statistically represented, white female responses to non-white men are hilariously low; especially to nigs who get the lowest response rate of all(both female and male)

WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF QUINTS

here you go:

I know man

Thank you

Really makes you think, what's the one common thing that makes so many different people support Trump?

Very nice digits. Here, may kek bless Brendan and lift the curse.

No, they aren't worse. See pdf in top right.
pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/

well, I was wrong, but at least we're not as bad as every other race by a long shot

Ironically, the people who are angriest about black men dating white women these days are black women.

Cus black women are why the black community in the us is a dumpster fire

They want blacks to sink with them

Calm down there Tommy.

Honestly I'm kind of mad about it, but if you think about it it's a net eugenic plus for society, the white women who end up with nigs are maladaptive genetic dead ends and less actual niggy nigs reproducing is usually a good thing even if they have to get further BLEACHED for it

Mulattos are usually better than full on groids at least

a society is determined by how much its women tolerates

Why do you think feminists are so dysfunctional or most serial killers come from single moms?

Are they? The biggest whiny annoyances tend to be mixed, Kapernick and Leigh Alexander for instance.

Shaun king is mixed user ;^)

Whining is better than committing crime and being a parasite on welfare, at least those two are paying a good amount of taxes and contributing to something

He at least didn't vote at all so hes not totally retarded

I wan 2 be Vivian

Tommy did nothing wrong

Mostly white with a drop of insanity.

Earn it
No pain, no gain

user,I.bmp
The closest thing megaphone chan ever contributed is a cautionary tale of socjus not even once, and possibly a medical puzzle on why her liver hasn't completely shut down in current year.

Half White, half Caucasian

true, it was mostly for Kapernick though he doesn't really count since he was raised in a completely white family, most white women with mulatto kids are single moms

watched my first Tommy vid the other day, he had to stop roughly 3 times to lecture and discipline the chatroom for racism… by calling them niggers and crackers. I was howling with laughter.

And I see the black qt meme is real

kek

wew

If black women didn't have any black children there would be no blacks shooting each other. Check mate

Asian women are by far the most materially obsessed, if you're not making 6 figures you're not going to keep/get one

I had a worst Korean gf for a while, she kept bugging about marriage, but the moment I lost my job she left me at the pressure or her family

What about black on black?

that's just for interracial using white couples as the standard of success

user…

But why

no idea, much less common I guess, and any black girl who manages to get with a white dude has it made and would do anything to keep it

Because the relationship doesn't exist in the first place. Anyone that would even attempt it would literally have to be the most dedicated person in the world, because that's not the relationship you go into for a fling.

Chocolate girls got bomb-ass pussies or something. I have no idea.

Maybe its a black girl with a white parent, like a nig dipped in white chocolate.

Careful with that indiscriminate meme magic casting. I'm not sure I'm ready for Brendan Fraser suddenly back in the showbiz spotlight as a superstar again, especially as he'd honed his barbs to monofilament sharpness from the years of suffering he's gone through.

Because divorce is typically initiated by the woman and a black woman is less likely to initiate divorce than a white woman or asian woman.

I'm not leaving tho, just gettin some menthols, brb. :^)

I would crawl through hell for someone like Stacey Dash. For hoodrats, not so much.

video games

I'd love to have a go at a really dark-skinned black chick. Like so dark that when I'm inside her, that pussy looks like an Oreo.

not true, black couples have the highest divorce rates

I feel like she was trying to tell me something but I was to mentally broken to notice.

It's over

Lucky you dodged a bullet there. There's many reasons why they're called Worst Korea.

It's fine.

Probably because the guy just leaves, black men aren't exactly upstanding fathers.

Speaking of video games, they revealed the results of that Sega IP revival survey;
segabits.com/blog/2016/11/19/sega-survey-results-reveal-what-franchise-fans-want-to-see-return/

Most hoped revival:
1. Sakura Wars (2457)
2. Jet Set Radio (1485)
3. Virtual On (729)
4. Shenmue (727)
5. Virtua Fighter (581)
6. Panzer Dragoon (538)
7. Shining Force (518)
8. Skies of Arcadia (483)
9. Streets of Rage (437)
10. NiGHTS into dreams… (261)

Brand you’re most invested in:
1. Sakura Wars (1843)
2. Sonic the Hedgehog (1284)
3. Phantasy Star Online (1155)
4. Virtua Fighter (991)
5. Jet Set Radio (913)
6. Yakuza (878)
7. Panzer Dragoon (873)
8. Sega Saturn (658)
9. Persona (636)
10. Hatsune Miku Project Diva (614)

Favorite character:
1. Segata Sanshiro (1840)
2. Kazuma Kiryu (1521)
3. Ryo Hazuki (1446)
4. Bayonetta (1375)
5. NiGHTS (850)
6. Dr. Eggman (651)
7. Temjin (591)
8. Arle (577)
9. Alex Kidd (576)
10. Ulala (492)

I'm very happy that Virtua Fighter and Virtual On made it into the top 10

I don't think I ever really loved her anyway, we didn't have much in common and visiting her parents was always awful, like being a tourist in a hostile environment

I'd never want to have a serious interracial relationship anyway, with kids and all, I couldn't imagine coming home and seeing some kid that didn't even look related to me

It can't be helped. The one time a black dude tried to be upstanding (even if it was pretending), his son happens to be named Jaden.

Totally expecting this attention whoring faggot to announce he's getting into the gaming industry, he's already got all the qualifications for an indie dev. :^)

Fuck yeah

How can gameplay be real if your games aren't real?

He was a kid in Hollywood, decent odds he got raped a lot as a child.

I feel you. I'm the same race as my wife and it still feels like that when I see them.

>mfw they add him into VF6 as a guest character

FUCK YEAH

I liked to see a Jet Set Radio game, but I wanted Sakura Taisen more.

YES

Shit.

Black women are less able to compete for men and so are more likely to stick with what they get. If someone can post the stats for attraction between races, black women score the absolute lowest among all groups, they even have a low score with black males.

Some of that might also be the mutant meme of 'LOL fathers are stupid clumsy oafs at best and predatory at worst, while mothers are always the stronk superwoman genius held back by stupid males and their toxic masculinity', flintstones and honeymooners carried to the extreme. I could just be yelling at kids to get the fuck off my lawn, but whereas before I'd handwave people who rang that alarm bell too much. Nowadays I admit I was likely wrong and they had and have a valid point.

That's an agreeable list IMO, though 10. NiGHTS into dreams was ok but personally I'd replace it with Golden Axe. Also a PStar-Online with offline capability and multi platform even on loonix, I'd be really happy. Doubt it will happen, but it would be great if it did.

Didn't he say he was going to cut his dick off at his 15th birthday?
And I thought you cannot fuck your shit up harder than Brendan Fraser did.

At least if it gets localized its safe from NISA now that sega owns Atlus.

I talked with my political acquaintance few days ago, and apparently she preparing for strike back. She's like 'You burn with us' tactics but we all knows it's too late.
Expect more unbelievable, surreal shits to be come. Current status of Korea is exceed the anime tier, this is Deus ex or some kind of anarchistic conspiracy theory Sci-fi novel.
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Glad it's going well over there man. Keep fighting the good fight.

You're gonna burn, alright

Gookanon, has it reached Metal Gear levels of crazy already? If not, when do you expect it to reach those levels?

This whole ride has been Deus Ex since September 2014.

Take down Merkel while you're at it. She just announce she'll go for another 4 years presidency.

MGS? WE REACHED THE LEVEL OF DEUS EX, user

I think Germany will go by the way of coup-d'etat rather than huge protests. They have pushed their military around enough for it to become a viable possibility, and now with Merkel's support at 15% in contrast to over 40% only half a year ago some might even take the initiative.

You guys really should've stayed as an extension of Japan, Jesus fucking Christ.

Reminder that south korea was a test run of what they are planning to do with the western world.

Deus Ex was much more truth than you may think, for example the newspaper in the entrance for UNATCO HQ talking about "paying our debt to the UN" isn't just there to demonstrate an image of the UN's power expanding. It is based on actual political events regarding the UN trying to leech the US for funds on top of the secret funds they had gotten and the overwhelming military support they had been given already.

This seems like a major oversight.
It's too bad you guys can't own funs

Well if this is anything to go by, it'll go like Jenga; people will keep moving pieces until it falls apart because they couldn't stack the lies upon lies already told.

Good enough reason to hang 'em.

She'll get the presidency anyway with another great coalition. Almost no point voting, it's basically a one party system as it is. Then again, if enough vote off-center, CDU/SPD won't get enough for a majority. AfD is above 10%, going towards 15% in some polls. We seriously need to take Germany back next year before shit goes completely to fuck. D-Raus-en 2018 then.

I came

I know it user, I were a conspiracy theory junkie since mid 2000's. It's like movie Matrix of video gaming, filled with lot of truth and grand plan.
I always wonder how this masterpiece came out from company of John Romero. Considering makers of the original Deus Ex supported Hillary, they might funded by the illuminati to make game like it.

It was originally to prevent political coup but I think the lawmakers didn't expect that we could elect a fucking braindead puppet of illuminati.

Saddest part is Warren Spector got pozzed hard drank the kool-aid hard, despite being in part responsible for one of the most concentrated red pills in existence.

Although this proves two axioms true:
1. Never meet your heroes.
2. Never attribute the work of an entire group to an individual.

Oy. Remember the six mirrion comfort women Waegukin.

Prussia 2.0 when

Been saying this for years, the hero worship around some devs is retarded.

I remember that article.

When you get the chance, gookanon, play or at least read up about the game Killer7. I'd put it up there with Deus Ex and MGS2 in regards to red-pilling.

Not happening. They intentionally removed military service to detach the military from the people so it is more easily controlled and has less restrains when it comes to use it against the own populace. They repeatedly tried to chance the constitution to allow the military to act outside of war on German territory under the pretense of anti-terror necessities and kept pushing the line by using miltary assets (on demand) for police work.

Good morning, motherfuckers!

Even though I've never sucked the dick of any dev, it still fucking hurts when I see it. In a way I expect nothing yet I'm still disappointed.

Remind me. Memory is a fickle thing.

I'm not sure if it's this one or another one.

Some gaming magazine back in the day interviewed Warren Spector and

nevermind.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Sorry, My router resets everymidnight and the ID as well

thenib.com/why-the-safety-pin-movement-isnt-so-safe

Man, that's some crazy shit going down in there. Godspeed user

well okay then.

The fuck? Spector was only involved as a fucking producer on Thief, and that was before it actually became Thief. Heck, he left just after the development started to do some shit with EA before he joined Ion Storm later that year. He didn't have anything to do with the franchise till fucking Deadly Shadows and he still wasn't directly involved with that.
Although I remember reading some shit about his graphics whoring combined with pressure from M$ wanting to make DX2 and T:DS showcases for the Xbax's graphical prowess and all of it's 64 megs of RAM(kek) resulting in the claustrophobic level design plaguing those games.

I'm honestly still in awe at the shit people did with so little RAM. Shame the graphics crowd sacrificed so much to make their games look good back then.

That doesn't make them any less pissed though. For example when ordered to take refugees in their barracks, many high-ranking officers actually refused to follow the orders of the German government. The ones that did take them in are no doubt begging for an excuse to open fire on them. Add to the fact that every single military in the world is majority conservative and you have a shitstorm waiting to happen.

Who was that other old-school Ion Storm guy, something Smith?

FYI Park made the arrangement with Japan as soon as her regime started, that Korea giving up all rights about mentioning or legal ground about 'Comfort women' forever ever for 1 billion yen. This deal never discussed ever with anyone, and not a single dime given to victims.

And a year later she declared government designated textbooks for all school, and resulting all the mentioning about Comfort Women deleted in the common core textbooks along with various war crime of Imperial Japan.

And now it's confirmed that these was decision of the Choi/8 Goddess cabal. It's yet to revealed why, but apparently the Korean Feminati was working with the Japanese Imperialist politicians closely and they wanted to make Korea as colony of Japan again.
It's not surprising since Park is the daughter of an Imperial Japan's military high rank officer who viciously hunted down Korean resistance militia.
So speak carefully next time, you just supported Park with that post, who burned all anime and put people in jail for watching hentai.

Thank you, I just read the plot and it looks interesting. Blowing up all nukes at the pacific ocean and extraterrestrials attacking humanity afterward? Sounds like some old channeling book I read. There was something like that, about nuclear explosions twists reality brings hostile extraterrestrial into earth.
Maybe I would try it with the emulator later.

Thank you.

I still don't get why Bors thought it would be a good idea to positively reflect on a quote from Trump if he is trying to convey that people should try to get him thrown out.

break.com/article/scarlett-fakhar-fired-for-voicing-political-beliefs-3062626

Shared by Archon. Someone got fired(AGAIN!) for supporting the wrong candidate(Donald Trump) in a private conversation! Seriously!

This isn't a LOL thread.

All I see is Loss

- Matt Bors, 11/9/2016

This art itself reeks Neo-Progressive tumblr so badly, apart from the context.

Shit man Xbox hueg had some seriously good looking games(some running at 720p internal holy shit), but I had more RAM in fucking 98.

Harvey Smith? Level design dude. He works at Arkane if I'm not mistaken.

They're going to rile up opposition versus refugees to have a slap fight among the plebs instead of the downtrodden going to their palaces and set them ablaze. Any refugees inside barracks are going to become armed forces once they get their hands on the military weapons inside the barracks and then allow the Merkel regime to unload the military onto domestic affairs. Any dissident will be killed with tanks or made disappear communist Germany style.

Thanks, it was on the tip of my tongue

Would you kiss a Gilda?

Source:

reported for avatarfagging

fuck off gilda-fag

I was just reposting new art

Only by the pity.

nobody cares gildafag
kill yourself

The second they use tanks is the second they lose. There will most definitely be a shitload of disappearances and conveniently timed arrests against opposition on made-up charges, but the only way any government can maintain control when people are about to fight back is to ensure that people don't realise they are about to be hung until the noose is already tight around their neck.

You are the minority here, most people either don't care or like her.

Don't you have anything better to do than getting triggered over this and shitposting even on other threads about the matter?

Get a trip

Not in K7, no, unless you mean illegal immigrants.

The whole game is centered around terrorism, nationalism, US/Japan relations after WW2, confronting ones past and, ultimately, how we either lie to ourselves or are lied to.

Come to think of it, the game is becoming more related by the day.

I never noticed the Pepe on the wall before. Why would a non-Trump supporter have that there? Wasn't the reason the left declared him a hate symbol because he was used in images supporting Trump?

He most likely drew the scene first and only added shitty joke later

Gildafag you are delusional. No one loves the mentally disabled abomination child of reddit. I will refuse to even babysit this retarded child and I'm literally broke and my dent is over a million.

So there's Disney in the game, huh?

Is No More Heores and Killer Is Dead related with story wise with Killer7 in any way?

Hitler quads confirm.

Have some color.

No lie, that looks pretty damn good.

What kills me is that Spector didn't used to be such a faggot, even if game journalism was

Nope, only theme/graphics wise (Kill the Past)

Killer7 in particular has a lot of call backs to his previous work though. The same hotel from Flower, Sun and Rain, the characters heads being placed in a paper bag is from a Japan only adventure game, and Garcian Smith carries around a briefcase similar to Sumio Mondo from the Silver Case games.

It's got a little continuity, but nothing set in stone, if that makes sense.

Who.. who's hand is that?

Well fuck me for replying before reading the thread. Here's an archive of that anyway
archive.is/GTZ27

Pretty sure it's Holla Forums's.

That's Holla Forums's hand.

Danielle is so full of ara potential that she will love anyone.

Obviously pols

That's Holla Forums's hand ya ding dong

Uncle Holla Forums

FUNPOST TO 700

THANK YOU, TEXAS-CHAN
Is /texas/ still alive now? Haven't paid much attention to the board

First image was the wrong one for some reason

Alright, can anyone here give me the run down on the Arc the Lad series?

Is it okay to start at Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits or should I play the PS1 games first?

Should have stated this sooner.
Since you posted in a new ID, I don't 100% trust you and thus will bake my own bread. I will then release said bread if yours gets deleted.

I bought a watch at the flee market

Is this fun?

Programmable screen?

Thats bretty gud

Yes

Noice.

Gilda a cute.

I'm the Colombiafag is that enough for you to trust me

Meanwhile, in reality…

For those that didn't pay attention to when it happened, Plug-marketing was a whole new can of worms that had plenty of shitstorms of its own, which is why it may seem like just a bunch of random groups strung together into a conspiracy without knowing the context. If anyone wants me to continue with the Plug-marketing shit, state so in the next thread, maybe even the thread after that if I don't show up, since I will be busy during most of the time.

The irony in that entire shitfest burns

Oh no. Jesus is actually satan

funpost you say?

kek thats breddy gud

after making fun of smart watches the other day
I think my mum has got me one for fucking christmas
I normally spend about $500 on her so its not exactly out the range for her to buy me one and she knows I like watches like actual watches I got 5 ranging from $100 to $1000 in price but never had any attraction towards smart watches

I wont be angry if she has got me one hell it might be ok but fuck id never buy myself one

Who in the history of this said that would be a good idea? RLM suggested that, but that's the closest I can think of, and they were mocking hollywood by saying he'd be likely to be cast in it.

Am I watching the work of Cthulhu?

The can only be one winner.

Anyone can say that. I'll just let your next thread determine whether or not to release mine.

I got a slow but water resistant phone for $200. Why anyone would pay +$600 for a smartphone when they can get a decent desktop for $400 is beyond me.

Probably. I'm scared to look at the creator of these things. I've lost too many people I liked due to their faggotry.

twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/800492794234212352

So Ghazi was right all along?

Must confess, the monster designs are more creative than all of what the western AAA vidya industry put out in the past 10 years.

what the fuck is this

A movie that will likely be nominated at the oscars for best animated feature.

Are you saying that autoimmune disease jew, geiger monster mark 4, and Hell Barron mark 6 are unoriginal?

Guess I'll funpost a bit and see what the next bread looks like.

I never understand the purpose of smart watches. Too small to watch shits, while absolutely zero functionality besides listening musics.
My 10 years old mountaineering watch has time, compass, stopwatch, and alarm function and that is all required to use in every day life. And smart watches have extremely short ass battery life. My watch last for over 3 years with one half a cent battery, and these so-called 'smart' things last couple of days.
These are for hipsters. Those hipsters will cry over a dead watch while they stranded in a wilderness.
If you receive smart watch at the christmas, set the screen with a picture of smug moonman while plying loud moonman song. That would be only reason to own a smart watch.

Sorry m8 but hes probably a faggot.

dangerandplay.com/2016/11/20/hamilton-star-brandon-victor-dixon-advocated-interracial-rape/

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

from what ive seen the more expensive smart watches have around 3 days battery life
thats more than most watches being fully wound up without factoring in like self wining

I honestly dunno much about them other than they beep when you get emails but why not just check your phone at that point

I'm well aware of that, which is why I have webms instead of links. Adding to that, Sub Pop which hosts his things is based out of Seattle, Washington. Let me plug my ears and pretend.

Never forget

Looks alright by me.

last for benis

archive.is/aedns