Amazon is developing a new 'Conan the Barbarian' series

Amazon is developing a new 'Conan the Barbarian' series
But who's going to play the iconic savage?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwayne_Johnson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They'll probably get that dude who played Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones.

Michael B. Jordan.

You mean Aquaman?

that's a shame
the actual conan series was pretty good

He already played Conan and nobody remembers KEK

Will Red Sonja be a fat mexican housekeeper?

Why did Amazon have to become Disney wannabes?

Heard that the same people who worked on GOT and the Hand Maid's Tale are making this. This project is fucked. They're gonna turn Conan into cuck!

it'll suck

Some Jango-bongo nigga. But without toxic masculinity of mr.Olympia.
Redasha Sonjasha will be main character who nags everyone like Flash's wife and tells everyone what to do.
All leaders of everything will be stronk whymen.
Main villian may be a (((white))) guy, who's evil because he's white.

Such a standards of ministry of truth.

While, theoretically, a new Conan show could be just the key to uncucking modern tv, i have very low expectations.

And that's awesome

Amazon is worse than kikeflix, odds of it being any good are less than zero.

Hell no. He is so done with this role, he ain't coming back.

Look on the bright side, at least it won't be that "Old Man Conan" nonsense where they would give him one last adventure before the end, presumably before passing the torch to a new generation of heroes that will probably be diverse.

This would be a perfect opportunity to cast a POC for the role.

Damn I never knew that existed. I really ought to check this out. God the 90's really did have some good action shows.

HITHER CAME CONAN

After knowing that he is a literal cuck that pic only makes him look 100% gay.

The ROCK

Cartoon was pretty fun too, fam.

CONAN
THE ADVENTURER

CONAN
MAN OF BRAVERY

i fucking hate the rock because he is a jewish weapon , the eurasian negroid untermensch of the future and he is the chad eurasian negroid untermensch at that he is supposed to be the guy that facilitates/encourages the myth that race mixing produces superior specimens. jewish motherfuckers fuck you dwayne what a shit name dwayne johnson

were all supposed to have ridiculous gayass goyish names like this in the future the jews want to give us pet names. no noble sounding european names just shlomos and their dwayne henchmen

Rock is half Hawaiian, half black. He's not eurasian. And honestly, if you're going to try to spread propaganda, at least get your facts right. You look retarded, and I don't know how you think anyone would be stupid enough to join an ideology when you can't even get basic facts right. Of course you're liars.

so hes asian mixed with nigger which in america means he was already probably mixed with europeans. he looks like a total mutt and i did say eurasian negroid. fuck off jew this is about optics anyways. kalergi referred to these fuckers looking egyptian and lo and behold the scorpion king

Technically he's Half Samoan Half Black.

same difference

Great cartoon to introduce kids to the concept of a malevolent group of people who hide among us, plotting to achieve world domination, and who fear nothing more than being found out

Kang

That snout ain't gay son.

ive heard it said that there are only so many types of stories. this is the one that should be told today. i recently asked a youth in my family what he was interested in growing up (hes like 5) and he said the (((illuminati))) the (((people))) who control the world

David Icke was right.

What?

eurasian isn't pacific islander mixed with nigger, you inbred retard, go cry about the jooos somewhere else, autistic faggot

That's a bright lad. Only five and he's already got his sights set high.

They'll just make him a nigger.

A nigger probably

And then everyone in the room clapped.

so his father was a pure afrikan kang from afrika not a mixed nigger like most niggers in america? the point is still optics who do you think produces these movies brainlet jew, your people, he is useful in promoting miscegenation, he is meant appeal to everyone by straddling races by being a mutt icon. everything im saying is true and all you can do is ad hominem

Dwayne Douglas Johnson[18] was born on May 2, 1972[18] in Hayward, California,[19] the son of Ata Johnson (née Maivia)[20] and professional wrestler Rocky Johnson (born Wayde Douglas Bowles).[21] His maternal grandfather, "High Chief" Peter Maivia, was also a wrestler, and his maternal grandmother, Lia Maivia, was one of wrestling's few female promoters, taking over Polynesian Pacific Pro Wrestling after her husband's death in 1982, until 1988.[22][23] Johnson's father is Canadian, of Black Nova Scotian, and a small amount of Irish, descent.[24] His mother is of Samoan ancestry.[25][26]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwayne_Johnson
takes 2 seconds to look up

fuck off kike

really projecting with the inbred retard faggot thing there heeb, those are your peoples traits not mine. hows the weather in tel aviv?

was it redpilled?