HOLY FUCKING SHIT KEMONO FRIENDS IS KINO EVERY PERSON ON Holla Forums NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SHIT KEBAN AND SERVAL ARE MY...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT KEMONO FRIENDS IS KINO EVERY PERSON ON Holla Forums NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SHIT KEBAN AND SERVAL ARE MY FRIENDS CUCKIME CAN BE KINO MY HEART FEELS LIKE IT JUST GREW NINE SIZES

I MEAN REALLY YOU GO THROUGH YOU'R ENTIRE LIFE NEVER CARING OR LOVING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING AND THEN YOU SEE THIS SHIT AND YOU REALIZE HW WORTHLESS YOU ARE AND HOW IMPORTANT LOVING OTHER PEOPLE IS WHY HAVE I WASTED MY LIFE THUS FAR WHY DIDN'T I UNDERSTAND OR LOVE PEOPLE LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO?

HITLER WAS FUCKING RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING VEGAN IS THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE A MORAL LIFE AND CARE FOR ALL THE FRIENDS IN THIS WORLD. MY LIFE IS A SHAM I HURT HOW MANY FRIENDS JUST SO I COULD EAT THEIR FLESH A GOOD MAN WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO HIS FRIENDS WHY HAVE I WASTED MY LIFE

I NEED TO REWATCH THIS

HUMANITY IS BEST ANIMAL AND BEST FRIEND IT IS OUR JOB TO LOVE AND PROTECT ALL OUR FRIENDS THAT AREN'T AS SMART AS WE ARE KABAN IS ALL OF US

uwu
fren alway happu

>>>/animu/

/animu/ and Holla Forums are sister boards. Their content is welcome here.

This is even worse than reddit tier, I expect a beaner who just got his first pc writing like this.

/animu/ is a rulecucked board. Only Holla Forums allows uncensored discussion. Fuck /animu/

t. brainlet that isn't even a friend,

Your experience at /animu/ does not change the policy here.

My experience is the same everyone else will endure. Random hotpockets banning you for not having the same taste they do.
/a/ all over again,

People use Holla Forums as an anime board for a reason. If that reason didn't exist 99% of all Holla Forums anime shit would not exist. I actually hate cuckime with a burning passion, This is the only place you can discuss it without some random banning you.

sure why not

also the fact you are a mod doesn't change reality

So just like here, then.

There are worlds upon wolds of friends

But there is only one japari park. I wish I had a friend.

Dude I have never banned someone for having the wrong opinion.

THERE ARE SO MAN FRIENDS IN THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU ALL

tehehehe, butthurt /a/ fag

>>>/animu/