No Mans Sky: 273 players

Any other concrete failures this year to make me smile?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/user?u=439829
please
votestand.com/
truethevote.org/aboutus
100percentfedup.com/3-million-illegal-aliens-under-investigation-for-voting-after-obama-told-them-it-was-ok/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary Clinton

Fun fact: Umbrella Corps has bombed so dramatically Capcom has started talking about Outbreak again for the first time in forever asking if theres interest in a new one.

Outcuck is literally the same shit with even worse controls.

All this tells me is that there are 273 people very, very deep in the autism spectrum.

The new cod
It failed so hard it didn't outsell Halo fucking 5
It has less players on steam than farming simulator 2017
Nobody fucking liked it

You have never seen either of these games and are confusing one or both for operation raccoon city arent you?

God the amount of fucking hype Nu Male's Sky got was insane. I could easily see the disappointment and false promises coming the minute it was shown at E3 yet everyone else fell for it like a sucker.

It's amazing how much of a flop it became.

for comparison. This guy believes the two are "the same shit"

I remember the original trailer and going -and i own a bloodborne machine- "theres no fucking way this is not bullshot. A pc cant do this in real time on a galactic scale let alone a fucking console" and i saw the internet going "OMG LITERALLY IN TEARS, I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EVEN, THIS IS THE GOD OF GAMES" and felt like fucking vincent price in the last man on earth.

It was pretty hilarious seeing all the gullible faggots fall for it, when anyone with even a superficial knowledge about procedural generation and other (failed) games with NMS's ambition could have told them to not get their hopes up.

Evolve is soon to be dead, makes me smile that games that fucking force e-sports faggotry are dying one after the other.

The sad thing is, unlike other modern cod's, the devs tried quite hard to make that game too. Now they'll either massively revamp the formula or go back to the same old shit.

both are combat oriented co-op

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 18 GORILLION PLANETS
BUY THE GAME NOW OR YOU'RE ANTI-SEMITIC

They did tell them not to get their hopes up and that it would be nothing like what was promised. They were told that they are just "haters" or that they are too cynical. I kinda wish NMS was console exclusive just so that there would be even more salt.

It can, actually. And it did. No Man's Sky is literally exactly what it advertised. Which was nothing.

Anything can create a galactic sized environment. The question is, how procedurally generated will it be? How well designed is the algorithm?

I fucking hate this leftist hugbox mentality and how it corrupts any sort of discussion. You can see it everywhere, no one dares be too critical of anything for fear of being labeled a "hater", because God forbid people actually have opinions.

I'm still hoping for more to come. Murray seems to be slowly going insane, so there is still a chance for more comedy.

Honestly, a World War II shooter wouldn't be bad. Something simple - like WaW without perks or killstreaks.
I'd play it.

Stay tune for the Doritospope Gayme Awards, Sean Murray is gonna show his fucking face after months of hiding to explain and wallow in self-pity for his game.

fuckoutofhere.png

No way is he going to show up. If he has promised to do so, there's going to be a last minute cancellation for sure.
Or a live-on-air suicide.

Fun fact: No Man's Sky is a rip-off of a freeware DOS game called Noctis.

WW2 is extremely overdone. I would hate to see them going back to their roots. They'd better make CoD: Confederate Warfare or some shit like that.

Both are just as shit. Same amount of shit. gtfo

Was

Either way, salt will be had.

Theres rumours suggesting it was all a con for his sexual reassignment surgery. They will never find xim.

Oh, his Dewritos Excellency announced it on an interview that he's got some explaining to do after the post-game, guess the pope needed to save his skin for fucking shilling the game years ago and making Sony waste fucking time and money on it

Maybe 10 years ago it was.

Holla Forums confirmed for hating video games

WH40k: Eternal Crusade.

Spore was the original disappointment. It still hurts.

The hype for ww2 just died like last year, wait for another decade until the tedious feelings completely wears off. We've already got a pile of WW2 shits to satisfy your WW2 needs.

reddit please

Nah.

Maybe for no-name studios, but if CoD did another WW2 game it would be like your mothers pussy; spread and consumed by everyone and their fathers. Red Orchestra 2 is still hella populated.

Which games did you get ledditor?

Here's your (you), faggot.

Based on what? What WW2 games have come out in the past five years?

Did you play any of those?
How can you tell if its shit or not?

This thread will be fun.

No, and no one else did either apparently.

Who is this smug semen spelunker

Ok i admit that NMS was shitty but battleborn is not that bad as Holla Forums paint it out to be

Don't you want them to do something different? I'm fed up with ww2.

ww2 flicks

Yupiel-sama

It was worse then what Holla Forums thought it would you mean

I will pretend you are serious, go on.

No, that's more like overwatch.

Nah, nobody cached the bait so i wont continue

I go to look at the battleborn reddit for a chuckle now and then and right now its like a dozen people who know each other because they are the only people in matchmaking and yelling at each other post games on the sub reddit. Thats abysmal numbers.

We'll never get a WW2 shooter with a German campaign.

What is this, 2005? Fuck me, when did the last good WWII-based game even come out?

Just steal an MP40 from a dead germcuck, what's the big deal.

After playing CoD 2, WaW, and WoT, I felt like I've played them all. RO series didn't amaze me at all except maybe for the gun handling. I don't know what more I can expect from a WW2 game. It gets really boring.

that's funny

It's more amazing that anyone was hyped for it in the first place.

I know this is kind of like making a toddler compete in a dog fight, but time and money was spent on this thing. And it was developed by the most famous, important and well known woman in tech. :^)

You mean his parents' money, considering he comes from a rich family.

What is John up to these days, anyway?

I wonder how many of those 10 players were gifted a review copy?

How much did the freak of nature spend on this abortion again?

They gave him $200,000 to start an animation studio or whatever, which, predictably, failed. John called it a "learning experience".

I sometimes imagine his parents thinking how much cheaper an abortion would have been.

saying hillary was the wrong horse we should have 'felt the bern' instead.

almost like worshipping the vag'een is a bad way to choose world leaders.

It's about as bad as voting a kike into office.

Maniggers III

John was adopted. His family disowned him after he went full libtard and tranny.

So where the fuck does he get all his money?

We know he was already far gone in his college days, I can't imagine he was much better before that.

Professional victims are called professional for it being the source of their income, not a level of mastery.

First, there are a bunch of richfags (not Soros-tier but rich enough) that constantly support these shitters. For example Cliffyb gave her "legal defense fund" 10000$ (the legal defense fund was Zoe Quinns Paypal account btw).
Second his husband is a patent lawyer for Novatis. That's serious money.

But John is shit at it.

Couldn't he have married a Brazilian model or something? I was under the impression rich guys could marry hot bitches. What the fuck happened?

patreon.com/user?u=439829

Look for images of Frank Wu. He certainly isn't rich (or smart) enough to get some mystery meat Instagram thot on his dick but is still obsessed with getting a white woman.
His ex characterized him as a abusive mutjob and he probably has found his soulmate with "Brianna".

2016 best year

barely. they got Assange and Wikileaks

nu dude sex
nu mafia

oh u cheeky shit

She won the popular vote she should be president.

The guy got blackbagged as soon as they started releasing shit on Goldman Sachs. Garbage needs to be gassed.

i had my fun with battleborn, it isnt as bad as people say and the 'feminism is awesome' thing is just a meme at this point. this has been more discussed than the actual game, but what else can you expect from discussions about a game, that not many people have played for more then just a few hours?
5 player expert pve runs were pretty difficult, had good replayability and were fun. pvp multiplayer content was severely lacking for a multiplayerfocused game when it came out - it was like 2 maps per gamemode or something. on top of that the betrayal of the already small playerbase with microtransaction shit. gearbox is a shit company and deserves to burn down, but i cant help and feel sorry for a game that was fun at its core.

i was never even slightly interested in mobas, but battleborn was fun.

also the designs were complete dogshit, who thought that would be a good idea? i could only like the characters DESPITE their designs

i can only visit Holla Forums with a vpn now and wasn't here for a few months - what happened? i mean this is a shitty thread anyway, but come on

There's some speculation that Frank is a control freak, and he took John in because he knew he could basically control his entire life, even entertain John's delusions of grandeur. He paid for all those tranny surgeries, funded the development of his """""game""""", and built up the ego of this six-foot-plus gangly psychotic man to the point where he will literally claim to be an expert on everything. He's also now claiming he's going to run for some sort of office, which is utterly laughable considering a simple search of his tranny name will lead you straight to every single factoid dug up about his past, like going to college for ten years and never getting a single degree, his failed animation studio, his """""game""""" stillbirth, and every last moronic thing he's said. Dude has more skeletons in his closet than a necromancer, and if he ran for anything higher than dogcatcher, every single one of those would come to light.

Meanwhile, John shitposts on Twitter constantly about how he abuses Frank through shit like firing Nerf guns at him, though it's always questionable how much of that is real since John lies about any and everything. Frank doesn't seem to care, he's fine with John making an ass of himself playing pretend at being an engineer and acting like he has dominance in their relationship. But at the end of the day, if Frank were to dump ol' Johnny boy, he'd be penniless, homeless, and alone. He has no skills, a long list of failures, and is also not a woman. He depends entirely on Frank, and I think Frank gets off on knowing that he has total control over another human being's life.

I mean, either that, or he just has a tranny fetish. But I feel like that wouldn't explain sinking who knows how many thousands of dollars into that abomination.

At least he pirated it.

pls stop

That's what happens when you don't beat your younger siblings in their formative years.

He's almost 10 years older

phone book or a sack of oranges, that way it doesnt bruise.

Did your parents ever check if he was born "special"?

Now here's an user that knows what's what.

nigger seriously learn how your own republic democracy works, faggot.

You're either baiting or really dumb

I didn't think his bait would work, but there we are.

This must be some sick reverse bait

Don't underestimate the power of even weak bait.

ice cold

Not true he has 1.3m less. EC is stupid & outdated.

Cry more faggot

Wow nice argument. Constitution was written for a country with like 4 million people, & 80% of them were farmers, slavery was still legal etc, it was a different time and it's outdated.

Care to give me a source for the final numbers? This shit has been pissing me off for a while.

CURRENT

Time to kill yourself, mate.

What's wrong with that?

yep. that's why based trump is fighting for democracy.
she could have fought for the presidency so she resigned.
It's like drawing in a title match, one punch is all it takes to knock the other guy out and she resigned

im sure it was alright as a game. its a shame they killed it before it even started by putting a 60 burgerbux entree fee

With millions of illegal and dead people voting, how can you rig an election and still lose? Hillary is a joke.

it probably is still applicable, but damn you cannot read

Prove it idiot. Even if it was true illegal people should have a vote too they live here.

Ok, you just got filtered, hope you're happy

idc

I thought he was adopted before he became a libtranny?

His husband is some rich chink who makes bank from patents.

thats certainly open to abuse. couldnt you fabricate people to vote for you in that case?

So what is Umbrella Corps and why should I hate it?

I suppose, I didn't think about that

That's not how franchise works.

You realize that this is fundamentally the same argument, right?
It's an empty phrase that sounds sophisticated.

how does a call to use basic logic equate to an empty phrase when nobody is willing to do it?

She lost the popular in 29 out of 50 states, she lost deal with it.

A wave based shooter on old Resident Evil maps that runs and plays like shit.

I accept the outcome but the rules are stupid.

Guys you should stop replying to CTR, he's just trolling

THOSE RACIST BIGOTS(CAN'T SAY BASTARDS BECAUSE IT OFFENDS MY WIFE'S SON WHO WAS BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK) ARE GONNA PAY FOR VOTING FOR THAT GUY!
bazinga

Three million illegals voted.

TIL if it's old it must be outdated…

No one but Crusader Kings players know what bastard means Dook.

A vague call to "use basic logic" without any further specifics is also an empty phrase because it has no concrete meaning.
Go ahead, prove me wrong: Tell me what it concretely means to "use basic logic" (or for that matter to "re-evaluate your circumstances to see if something is still applicable") and try to convince me that the phrase isn't hollow garbage that can be said at every occasion in order to seem smart and rational while saying nothing substantial.

>Even if it was true illegal people Russian government Officials should have a vote too they live here.
That's literally what you just said.

Prove it

Yes ok, I'm already retracting that

Thanks to it you can win the election with 22% of the popular vote

>i can't provide a meaning for my empty drivel but trust me it has one

How do you know they didnt vote for Trump?

The Presidency is old too guess we should reform that too.. all Hail the GOD EMPEROR!

What's the matter, boy, buying time until you find out what you actually meant?

Halo will always sell. Reason is: it's only exclusive that xbone players have. You can't skip Halo, if have xbone. It's like not buying Bloodborne for PS4. Or Uncharted 4. Or Rachet and Clank. Or Disgea 5.

i meant exactly what i said. you think its a bad idea to do a diagnostics check and i think thats idiotic. theres nothing more to it

Maybe you should learn to read before you try your hand at politics.

All I saw was the trailer/teaser at e3 and had no idea what it bloody well was.. still don't honestly…

Wii U - 3 third party games

The electoral college exists so really popolous states don't have tyranny over the others.
It's the UNITED states after all, a series of countries with only one government, and to decide who runs that government it's good to make sure that certain countries don't hold too much power over the others.

Sage for offtopic.

But user, commieforians know what's best for the country. Look at how well they are dealing with their water shortage. :^)

CALIXIT WHEN? I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SHOOT PINKO SCUM IN THE FACE AND GET A PAT IN THE BACK BY MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN.

why are you projecting if you think you have the upper hand?

Step your game up, this is weak. While you are doing that, find the post where I said it's bad to do diagnostics checks.
Protip: black box

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
I
L
L
Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
F
A
G
G
O
T
>>>/reddit/

now youre arguing semantics because you realize youve been acting retarded

I can't believe firetires fucked us this hard before he died.

they should make cali into 5 smaller states

When are you guys gonna kiss?

Or we just keep Cali, kick out all of the cholo spics and pinko scum, and actually fix the problem over there. Fuck letting them just sit on resources like that. Same reason why Africa should be taken forcefully. The local warlords have had plenty of time to create some sort of civil infrastructure but they would rather keep killing and raping each other while holing up in abandoned office buildings using the elevator shafts as a communal toilet.

wait… what

No, you just sound like a sore loser that is upset that a woman that traffics children in third world nations for sexual blackmail in first world nations lost to a man who said "pussy" in front of a group of friends.

Off yourself faggot

Leftists are emotional children and mental cripples. The only form of political dialogue they are capable of achieving is throwing tantrums.

I woulda just been SO happy if we had a woman president but the US isnt really ready, I see it now. Like I said, I accepted the outcome. And the rules are stupid even if Hillary won and the popular vote was for Trump. Keep in mind thanks to your beloved EC Trump still hasn't really won because these weren't the real presidential elections. The real presidential elections happen in December and the EC is free to vote for Hillary, allegedly to protect the people from themselves according to the constitution.

The worst part is that i'm not sure I can blame them 100%. They more or less got Ultra MK'd on a mass scale. How do you begin dealing with the millennial generation and onward that is pozzed to fuck? Obviously we can't just genocide them for obvious reasons but at the same time, leaving them to their own devices is a horrible idea since they will just ensure we go back to a kike-tier standard once they become old enough to effect national policies. Just getting Trump into office was just the preamble.

The difference between "you didn't actually say anything" and "doing checks is stupid" isn't semantics, mate.

I enjoy this sort of bickering, so no romance for you unless 63baff is a cute animu grill.

My cities baseball team got more hits, but they lost the game! They should win even though they had less points. I'm going to go downtown and throw a temper tantrum now.

Have we already forgotten the "achievements" of king nigger?

Your boss is overpaying for this low quality trash.

Why not?

Just kill the cucks and use the women as baby making factories.

I wouldn't. It Would've given feminists, political correctness ideologues, and progressives more fuel for another 4 year fire. America will never be ready for a vaginal figurehead

And even if Hillary actually won the popular vote (she didn't) the majority of her votes came from California, ruling unfaithful electors will never work. The discrepancy just isn't that big

You explore stars, planets and moons. You can name them and the name will be preserved in a global database if you choose to upload it. You can land on planets and moons and explore them on foot. Everything is procedurally generated. Very rarely you can find planets with life and sometimes even alien structures on them. There's an optional game mode where your fuel is limited and you have to harvest more, if I recall correctly.
So yes, it's more or less a complete ripoff.

And I enjoy faceless, anonymous figures kissing. Bah, maybe next time.

See! Not. Ready.

And she DID win the popular vote by 1.3 million and counting, liar.

Inb4 10+ replies

Please use critical thinking when trying to find answers. Personally, if you wanted to go that route then let the retards try to exit from the republic. They have nukes in commieforina so I doubt this issue will be localized to a civil war. However if they try to break away from the US with that kind of stockpile then we will soon see other nations try to prevent things from going nuclear. Either way, plenty of commie scum dies. The trick is to find a plan that lets you control the resources of that area without dragging as many third parties into needless fights.

naw, it was just illegals trying to save their ass

Even the election map proves it, nearly every county bordering Mexico was where the democrats were the strongest, even in red states like Texas

Daily reminder that Bernie and Shillary agreed that she take the ticket while Bernie fleeces his fanbase by asking for shekels.

That doesn't prove anything. Its just a rumor with not actual prove. Like I said, actually prove it.

idgaf, I'm not hillary idiot

I swear you people enjoy biting down on hooks.

Well sure you sure argue like her and defend her enough to confuse people around here.

now that's a wallpaper

Fucking savage.

EU is a cucked bunch of cowards. They have no fight left in them.

It's Holla Forums, not Holla Forums. The shills here are so low tier it's almost like they crawled out of >>>Holla Forums. Let everyone cut their teeth arguing at the retards. It lets everyone sharpen their arguments when it actually matters.

Besides, are you that upset that Holla Forums isn't on topic?

I dint even defend her, gosh. All I said is that the EC is a terrible idea.

She didn't even get enough delegates to secure the democrat nomination until the DNC rigged the superdelegates

Why are you guys getting so mad though?

of course you won't defend her directly, she is poison at this point. Your mental gymnastics are not even that impressive.

Even Hillary was preferable to this pathetic Jew cuck that let two nigger sows chase him off his own stage.

Whoops, forgot that giving a counterpoint means you are mad now. :^)

You're still too retarded to understand the distinction between a republic and a democracy. Considering you've likely crawled out of Holla Forums that comes as no surprise to me.

You cretins are even dumber than Holla Forums on a bad day.

Nigger I'm not even that other guy, its obvious hes b8ing just try taking the piss for once

She did if you count illegal spics, leftist cuckolds committing vote fraud and dead boomers coming back to life to ruin some more shit.

Texas is just as much restricted by the current system, idiot.

You can still do a per state vote without the EC if you want that.

please use archive.is/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

its theguardian dot com

Didnt think they censor here

The media jumped the gun before the votes were fully counted.

The original claim of 3 million immigrants actually comes from Gregg Phillips of VoteStand here;
votestand.com/

And made headlines after it was reported on by Infowars

ouch m8

Quick post porn

The electoral college is a flawed system since significantly smaller states get a disproportionate amount of power, but nevertheless it is the American system that both candidates went into knowing what they had to do and clearly Trump did it better.

For those interested in digging deeper, votestand is part of the "True the Vote" program
truethevote.org/aboutus

top notch my friend

Here's your (you).

Ok so some stupid guy that made an app claims in less than 140 characters that its the case so it must be true, without providing any proof himself, ignoring the fact we don't know whether 3 million illegal votes were made by undocumented people or if they were just double votes or whatever the situation might be, and what they voted for.

Sure & I don't deny that, an I already stated 3 times I accept the outcome.

And trigger mark with straight porn?

Nah, the only thing that triggers that kike anymore is shitting on nintendo. Does he even give a shit about porn anymore?

i agree with this 100%. i had a 'troll the polls' mindset.
i thought hillary was sure to win.

"he who cast the widest net yadda yadda…"

I thought wouldn't it be funny if big T won anyway

hahahahhahHAHAHAHAH!!!ahahah

I didn't know about this game, seems crazy people were still making dos games in 2000.

We already have that, it's called best Call of Duty.

Thread theme?

Where the fuck was he hiding his high energy?

We'll, he does have every god besides Satan and Moloch on his side.

i might tell you what i know when you post the source of that picture or the entire uncropped thing

Trump's aura.

Even Ginko is a better persona girl than those two.

Where the hell do you even get that? All I said is that the electoral college is flawed. I also think direct democracy is dangerous because of how irrational people are to select their president based on personality, presentation, et cetera. I would say that the president should be elected by Congress based on a shortlist voted on by people. Of course, there'd also have to be some adjustments to eligibility for Congress to ensure that you are working for the people you represent and not outside interest.

move to a parliamentary country if you want a parliamentary system. you're describing a Prime Minister.

Good anons dont blueball fellow anons, user

fuck, meant for

Why won't he just do what the white man tells him to do?

Trips of truth.

Picture related.

fuck off back to leftypol maoist faggot i recognize your posts f rom a mile

500 years of work training down the drain.

LAZYBONES

it dont matter if you spoonfeed me
thanks i will do better next time i swear

Wouldn't her back be sore as fuck from that at best and harm her spine at worst? As someone that had to get spinal surgery that picture is nearly guro tier to me.

perhaps, but thats rape for you. in general it involves total disregard for the well being of another person.

The GWs are the real threat. Yeb was just some slow fuck that related a bit too much to turtles.

not necessarily t. non virgin

Get out, normalfag

I am still one of you guys she was a paid whore

Get out

Makes me a bit sad. What would be better than 8 years of God-Emperor Trump and then have what ever transmollusc trigender syrupkin the liberals are trying to promote get beaten by low energy yeb!

At least tell me you had her dress up as your vidya waifu and gave her a script. Anything else is shameful.

Jeb looks like the mama's boy of the family. I imagine Bush and Bush Jr. bully him daily.

that sounds worse if you ask me

???

like the guy in my picture?

if i could, but now i am not pure either

Holy fuck I hate you Holla Forums faggots, neither students were Jewish.
I almost went on Facebook to gloat and rub it in the face of liberals good thing I fucking LOOKED SHIT UP, before I made a fool out of my self.

Why couldn't the government pedos just be weird in an entertaining way like this?

Pedosta pls go

WHOA

You're already a fool

keked

3 million of the votes she got are not even valid. Get fucked.

nigga no you.

That's not an argument, you hypocritical faggots.
Don't want to get shit on don't make fake shit, then cry when someone calls you out on your shit.

Waaah, look at me, I'm Peter Molyneux!

Watch this mate.

No man sky isn't a failure though. It still sold 700,000 copies on PC alone for $60 a pop. It's a shit game, but it's not a flop or failure.

THAT'S A BIG ARGUMENT
4 U

They live there illegally, therefor they don't have a say at all. Fucking retard.

Are you so dense that you honestly believe rabbis are going down the street painting shitty "hate symbols" themselves? You should stop doing it for free.

How many hundreds of millions of dollars did SONY spend advertising the game over 3 years?

What are you even talking about nigger other then trying to deflect from facts?
Do Jews paint swastikas for pity points?
Yes this has happened several times.

Is that the same case here? No, but you want to pretend it is just because you would rather to bullshit yourself and everyone else then face reality.

You are as bad as a fucking nigger.

But you're the one with a kikebook account.

Like I said, you should stop doing it for free.

Probably not a whole lot, the game really sold off hype alone. I never saw any commercials for it.

They got it on Colbert report.
Indie games by nobodies don't get on Colbert report.

Please nigger, half of Holla Forums fucking posts on facebook you guys are the project chanalogy with the amount of newfaggotry you expose this site too.

You can't even follow an argument, that isn't what's being discussed its whether that was a case of that happening.
Also do you even pay attention to Trump's platform? Israel fucking loves Trump.

Oh, I wouldn't know, unlike you :)

Yes give me more ass pain, it sucks to be so overwhelmingly refuted.

Remember that GITS FPS that got no attention AT ALL?
Yeah. Still has more players. :)

Wew, you faggots would deny water being wet and sky being blue.
Trump has gone on record being pro-israel numerous times, you guys were so deep into Trump worship that you've just ignored that part.
Its really amazing seeing how far your cognitive dissonance will take you.

Wew, just wew. pic related

It's a terrible fucking game, it survives only with koreans and other weebs playing it
Honestly, No man's sky is better

It's really not, at least the shitty gits game has gameplay.

At least no man's sky has some originality in it
The ghost in the shell game is just call of duty mixed with shitty overwatch abilities and it looks like it was made in 2002

??

More than a shitty CoD ripoff for sure
Both fail horribly in making any kind of gameplay

Ah Battleborn your main competetor is one of if not The most popular shooter right now and I can find you at the Walmart bargain bin.

it's been said that obama got three million illegal immigrants to vote for her

100percentfedup.com/3-million-illegal-aliens-under-investigation-for-voting-after-obama-told-them-it-was-ok/

but everyone's still bitching about if it's true or not: politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/

Also Hillary is partnered with Soros and Soros owns the company that makes the voting machines, while Trump and Hillary used and abused poeople in power, people in small, used multiple organizations, propaganda, and disinformation to try and win. And the bitch who bribed harder then a dozen Trumps could lost. She lost to a reality tv host - and I voted for him. He may or may not be an asshole, but Hillary is the antichrist incarnate - scratch that, the antichrist isn't that low. That bitch would've started a fucking with China and Russia while applying the TPP, a reason that should disqualify any candidate immediately. She had ctr, he had us, she had soros, he had special interests, she had voting machines, we had meme machines. I don't even know who got the popular vote anymore, but I am near certain it was Trump by no less then a five percent margin.

*people
figures

also she didn't ask for a recount when with about a 200,000 voter range - if that doesn't scream conspiracy I don't know what does.

It wasn't supposed to be one, faggot

*started a fucking war
damnit

*within

its

Except that thing was shit on because of a framing.

You don't know a single fucking thing do you? Outbreak was like Co-Op Resident Evil with puzzle solving and having to try and delay the zombies with barricades and shit while other people figure out the puzzles. Umbrella Corpse was fucking Counter Strike.

THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE FUCKING WOODWORKS

puppy dog

Holy shit leftypol is salt

yea dude xd

Holla Forums - Well co-ordinated and heavily financed political party beaten by a rag tag group of shit posters run by a billionaire real estate mogul and an IN governor with the power of repeating integers

Where are the video games?

It's like someone from Gearbox itself went out of his way to kill this game as hard as he could.

seems like thats happening a lot lately

hey don't make fun of mah girl. she just in it for the money but it's pretty stressful and shit stacking lies on top of lies high enough to reach the moon.

I bet you couldn't make millions by manipulating people, could you? You're just a NEET on a image board who will never make it anywhere.

I still have scars from the Way of Life Cuckening.

There's no way you honestly believe that.

Hello, Clinton voter.