PRIVATE PROPERTY

If private property is property you're not using any more, is communism pro-necrophilia?

It's neither pro-necrophilia nor anti-necrophilia.

The corpse is just an empty shell, and should be treated more like such, imo. That being said, living relatives/loved ones of deceased person would likely be very uncomfortable with the idea of someone screwing their corpse, no matter which way you frame it. Unless the person expressly states that they're ok with it in their will, I think it should be avoided.

necrophilia is immoral and unethical
dead person can't give consent
inb4 stirner poster shows up

You can give consent for necro lovin' before death.

Private property is what you own but letting someone else use to make a profit, like a rental house or a company.

Nice try OP, go read something instead of frying your brain watching that pink retard. Or go back to Holla Forums.

Property was never alive in any sense to begin with. This is retarded even as a metaphor.

Someone is certainly retarded here. Just ask a vegan or rabi about which beers/wines are or aren't cruelty free/kosher.

Your body is personal property. If you want to give it to someone or barter or whatever you can.

Your body isn't property. You are your body. It's a completely unique relationship that has nothing to do with property rights. This is how you spot the ex-lolberts.

Kosher and halal slaughter is savagery and you should be ashamed for comparing it to abstaining from animal products.

It has nothing to do with kosher slaughterhouses, and everything to do with the use of animal products (something that was once alive) in industrial production as, for example, a fining ingredient in wines.

What if I cut off a bodypart? Am I still that bodypart too, or do I just own it?
What if I partially cut it? If it's dangling on a piece of skin, is it property or is that me?
What if I was a cyborg? If I have robot bodyparts, are those part of me or are they my property?

Your worldview is inconsistent. But to be fair, in what sense would your brain be your property at that point?

the reason for the concept of consent is to prevent harm
no harm is done when there is no reception of the harm by the person allegedly being harmed
thus you do not need consent, it's a useless concept with regard to necrophilia

what

Necrophilia is a health hazzard.

Not if the body is still fresh or is preserved. Although if it's with embalming fluid that would be a health hazard since it's deadly.

I disagree with necropolis but personal property dictated in a will doesn't exist in a perfect society, heck the individual doesnt.

Yes, morals and social stigmas are spooks

Yes you are but you also own it, you can sew it on any time
Both because you are property of yourself

should I burn babies, then?

If you desire to then why not?

Capitalism is value-necrophilia. Capital is dead labour!

Sup Richard.

Resurrections happen every day. Does an Ikea chair stop being a chair because I take it apart?

There are reasons for necrophilia and messing with dead bodies being a taboo. Sanitary reasons. Also, necrophilia is an obvious marker of mental issues.

First is Snipe's, which is Bomber gamer level 10
Form is accessed through the Bakugeki Bomber gashat, the motif is based off Bomberman and games similar to it.

Brave's is Chrono Gamer level 10, is based off Games like Chrono Trigger and allows user to manipulate time, weapon is called the Chrono Slasher and looks like a large sword with a timer on it. Snipe's new weapon is called the Gashacon launcher, fires bombs at enemies that can be detonated remotely

That's not mothman, that's Birdperson

daily reminder that names which can be abbreviated are the patrician choice

Eh, I'm against playing with her sexually. We agreed to treat her like a Gith, and Akko doesn't force herself on Giths in circumstences like this.

You should draw some more art of them, you're style is adorable.

HO HO HO
IT'S MAGIC
YOU KNOW
NEVER BELIEVE IT'S NOT SO

Always stare at the ball. First few milliseconds after a shot are the most important. When you see the direction the ball is going, go for it. If it hits someone, bad luck, defenders fault, not your problem. If it goes toward you, first take shuffle steps toward the goalpost the ball is going and then save it. Shuffle step is single most important move goalkeeper has. Diving is there only to make you look better, but is super important in the long run. In vast majority of highlight saves you see on tv, dives are not needed, all you see is one of us making his contract.

Quads gets to touch Pod

they have some cool hoodie designs, but as with supreme hypebeasts just buy them for the brand recognition
there was this short fat kid at my school who always proudly wore his bape logo sweatshirt, which was pretty embarassing

The guy that plays Nick actually does a great job. His facial expressions and everything is perfect, genuinely seems real.

Helium

Except when you have something else ya know

fucking kikes

Oh yeah definitely sexier here with the scruff

A zany weekday lobby is up.

The password is /jp/dots

Jojo reference

Saten, what are you doing on /tg/? Stop, there's work to do.

Fresh maymay just for you

vicar of Christ is blasphemy

haha

ctrl-f

Social security is the biggest waste of money in this country. Old people don't need to be paid every month to be old

wrong

I love MDE but this is seriously so fucking gay.

I thought it was well-known around here that jews strategically place themselves throughout society, basically trying to take over education and finance whenever/wherever they have the opportunity. One interesting piece of evidence for this is post-war Germany. Before, all the doctors and lawyers were jewish, because it was a way to get money and influence. Now? Doctors go on strike for pay raises, and although being a lawyer is a steady job, you will never become rich. Germany actually formulates its policy so these professions serve their societal function without becoming influential lobbies or fifth columns. Here in America, we should probably get rid of tenure for professors.

And it's over…..
The pedos have won….
Fuk it all….
I'm out'a here….

What is this nonsense?
Are you fucking high?

Poor shills.

Nah, pretty happy every day I consider that Hildabeast is not president. Fuck off.

Bump for justice over slide threads.

Why don't your countries use superior the English language and imperial measuring system?