Movie tie in games that were better than the actual movies they were based on

Movie tie in games that were better than the actual movies they were based on

The game itself was nothing special but the body damage feature was fucking amazing.
If only there could be a way to implement this into any game with minimal processing power required.

Imagine playing a souls game and chunks of your armor get bent, and then fly off.
Your chainmail is exposed, then it breaks apart, and now your skin is exposed.
As vicious creatures maul you, chunks of your flesh fall off your body, all over the floor.
Eventually you can see the bones, in the exposed bite and slash wounds.
Estus heals your life, but not the wounds on your body (maybe have that add some sort of malus? easier to lose more hp from futher damage?).
Only when you reach a bonfire and sit down your body would quickly heal up, and your armor patch itself back up.
God, it would be visually amazing.

Seeing how shit the movie is, though, it's really not saying much.

Kind of pointless tbh, although yes it would be nice to see

Who said anything about realism?
It's just gore.
Do you watch B horror movies and people getting ripped apart in them because "realism"?
Gore in fiction sometimes can just be used for fun.

Finish your homework timmy, then go see a doctor

One of Rockstar's best games.

If at this current state a souls game runs at sub 30 fps, imagine how it would be with the detailed gore mechanics. For now, they should focus on making better combat, rpg mechanics, level design, and optimization instead, because those things are subpar as well. More than one and a half decade ago, Severance and Die by The Sword did what Souls don't.

That's why bonfire and unlimited estuss shouldn't have existed. Quicksave is better and limited healing item gives more survival feeling.

Fuck. Yes. Love every minute of it.

This little kike is mine. Love it so much. Black Cat gave me all the boners.

Oh and I fucking loved Origins: Wolverine, especially the Uncaged edition.

What about Game tie in Movies that were better than the actual Games they were based on

This game was really, really good.

The move? Really really bad.

It was a genuinely good game with some of the best stuff the series has to offer in terms of gameplay. Having to be a movie tie-in really the writing down, though, and the framerate's a shame.

I didn't know Ratchet and Clank was based on a movie.

Gotta agree. Vin knows what makes a game good.

Really nigger?

This stupid-sounding title makes me want to check it out. The games I mean. What am I in for?

Contributin'

The one he posted was a new R&C game which was a tie in for the movie that released this year.

A good, classic, first person shooter.

Back to the future 2 and Scott pilgrim were shit games.

/thread