Support the School Shooting

twitter.com/Jammku/status/964526081532407808

He's right you know. We should be supporting this, to encourage more to cleanse the gene pool.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gBixs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks ShareBlue. A thread died for this shitty shilling of a wetback failure killing people.

don't bump slide threads

On the shoulders of giants

Piss off.

If you were a nerd/loser chances are you'll get purged by a chad nationalist one day. This isn't a movement of spastics.

Cuckchan is saying this race traitor whore was killed so maybe there was a silver lining

Oh /r9k/ you so crazy.

t. FBI

Maybe we should just make a cyclical sticky where we plot out beating up 12-year-olds for their lunch money, then. Observe my numerals.

Your imagining you don't deserve to die is what's amusing here.

I can't be mad when a jew shoots up a jew school and kills jews. That would be antisemitic.

I support school schootings in general and this one in particular
these jew slave indoctrination centers need to be shut down asap, the future depends on it

Is that the toothless wonder who kept shitting up v with esports shit back on halfchan?

ooh i'm so scared
no, you're a spastic bowel movement

Good afternoon, CIA. Didn't the Justice Department under Onigger make all of Roof's victims millionaire's? It think all of Cruz's victims should be millionaire's too. Or does that only happen when McDonald's and Walmart's favorite "people" get attacked?

The newfagotry in unbelievable

None of them were jews, agent.

Give him a break, he tried

kill yourself with a quickness OP

Half of them were Jews. The others were Catholics and whores. So nothing of value was lost.

Yes they were, yid. Other threads already confirmed. Your typical schizo jew popped again.

The school is 40% Jewish and Israel is mourning the loss of their fellow kikelets.

Look like its time for a classic webm.

>>>/cia/

Fuck off retard

Negro please, you're not stealing credit from the FBI. Again.
checked

Weu.

If whores have no value then why do simps pay them?

Marketing.

None of them are jewish. Post proof or shut the fuck up.
archive.is/gBixs

Never wanted to shoot them, but I had a similar opinion about roasties at his age.

Now in my 40's they're fun playtoys.

Elliott here should have been dating high school chicks.

WTF is with the crackheads running this board.
sticking a terrorism larp thread.
then supporting a school thread.

Could be this is a CommunistNewsNetwork making a thread just to have their co workers reply to is just so they can say 8ch is evil.

Your link literally says they were Jewish

It's time to bomb the synagogue's user.

Does the CIA provide medication to make the compulsive lying easier?

The Facebook post also included a message from her family: "To Alyssa's Friends honor Alyssa by doing something fabulous in your life. Don't ever give up and inspire for greatness. Live for Alyssa! Be her voice and breathe for her. Alyssa loved you all forever!"

Alyssa also attended Camp Coleman, a Jewish sleepaway summer camp.

"On behalf of the entire Coleman community, we offer heartfelt condolences and prayers for comfort to Alyssa's family and friends. May Alyssa's memory forever be for a blessing," the camp said on Facebook.

Where are the millions for families of white victims?

Why is this thread still up? Are the mods tools? Why sticky the terrorist thread?

There are also muslims attending Catholic schools. It doesn't mean they're Catholic. Her attending a jewish camp doesn't necessarily mean she is jewish. Even if she is, most of the victims are obviously white.

Euthanize retarded people

The lack of diversity among the plinked is troubling.

WHERE ALL DA BLACK FOKE AT??

The NAACP, the ADL, and CNN must work together on a campaign to Correct this Record.

Go get a family, bud.

why is this spic supporting cianigger op still not banned and this thread fucked off to where it came from

did u retards take a moment to notice that about 70 to 80% of those shot were jewish? go look at the names

Not when they have (jew) spreading the bullshit for them.