ITT: Your Vidya fetish

ITT: Your Vidya fetish

What vidya playstyle option gets your dick wet user?

I love the boypussy.

How Crystal Chronicles made the male Selkies look like gay prostitutes, super slutty. I love that whore look.

Swamp Gypsies are a proud people, if you want faggots go to Yuke town.

I fucking a love a good bestiary. Optimal bestiary:
>Recipes for how to cook the monsters.
>Can lewd the monsters.

purge

Parrying/counter mechanics and Taunting mechanics that actually affect you or your opponent.

I've read it, but haven't checked on it in a while.

Sadly thats like 70% of google image results now.

ALSO JESUS FUCK YOU HAVENT READ THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS??

Get ready nigguh, you will cry for your comfy back.

I'm curious as to whether or not this is an edit.

reported for blogshit template thread

Doom journals or environmental ques that retell how person(s) were horrifically massacred or hunted down.

Environmental storytelling is a great one in games like RE2, shame the term triggers the more autistic Holla Forums posters.

Everything triggers Holla Forums.
Look

The only secret regarding bathroom tiles is that someone wants to cum on them.

HORSESHIT.

Typical sadist elf.

RUGGASMALLS
shame how many newfags can't recognize a rugga thread anymore

this, I love it when there's still an option of letting them go or doing other things when enemies are defeated as opposed to no dialogue at all

Did you jizz when MGS2 let you point a gun at an enemies back and hold them up?

I preferred MGS3 when you get to aim at a soldier's crotch and make him dance

(Checked)
(Checked)
Not my fault punishing victims feels so great

Don't cross me, elf.

I fucking love using attack moves in games to reach far off or high up locations. Stuff like hitting an enemy into the air so you can bounce off them to reach a location is great too.

Non-RTS/GSG games where the enemy factions will actively fight amongst each other in a meaningful way in addition to fighting you gets my dick rock hard. I will literally buy anything like that. Some good examples are Dwarf Fortress and Mount and Blade. I'd love to find more though.

See, i knew you wouldn't resist.

It is, original says "same hat!"

Just saying "GG ez" is enough for me most times. Anyone who gets mad at that is just a shit player.

BEGONE DORITOS GREMLIN, DEMONS OUT!

Wait, did Blood finally have its source released?

He's probably talking about Blood CM.
No, there isn't a proper source port yet.

RUGGASMALLS
Did Lime seriously delete my post?

Wait, I'm blind as fuck, nevermind.

That literally only appears in Skyrim.

Bunch of stuff off the top of my head from various things that may or may not exist

user consindering everything you want, just fuck video games and go play a tabletop session with other actual people.
You can use GURPS to make up your own system, or use other systems people made with GURPS and custom tailor you for your specific needs.
Video games will always be too limited for what you actually want.

This.

This always makes or breaks a brawler. A rewarding dodge/counter/parry system is super important.

Inventory tetris is a guilty pleasure.

how badass is that? at the moment i can only think of it happening in mario rpg, i think jinx has a move like that.

Plenty of RPG have that
Legend of Legaia even has that thing where you annihilate enemies.

Of fucking course the only video that isn't shit quality doesn't have what I want to show.

I already made my own system because I'm not a filthy peasant

fuck off.
why are OPs always such nonspecific faggots? are they afraid of shitposters posting >theirgamehere?

fucking pussy

Which pisses off overwatch fans who want their pretty pretty princess to no end.
Korean Umaru is a wise salt farmer and she farms a mighty crop.

personally. im extremely disappointed by the lack of gremlin dva lewds

I have a fetish for good games

Go play Elona if you haven't already.

should I use claws for unarmed or not? supposedly you can't get multiple hits in with claws, but hitting more than once seems like it requires a shitton of unarmed skill anyway

Music levels in games. I love when the gameplay matches up with the music playing in the background, especially if it's catchy as fuck music. Any other games besides Rayman Legends do this?

Dual shield, hitting multiple times is what makes unarmed viable.

I always think I'm going to like rouge-like games and then I remember they almost universally have large front-loaded tutorials/no tutorial and require me to memorize a couple dozen keybinds from the get go.

You can't forget Vib Ribbon

That doesn't match up to the music though. Only matching parts are the changes in control type.

theres a roguelite where the entire game is music levels. theres a few more cute gimmicks regarding music in the game, but you may want to find out for yourself so spoilers.
shopkeeper sings along to the music
ye olde hot&cold levels where the music changes depending on whether youre in the hot or cold section

It's okay, not very related to the music though.

That looks easy but fun as shit.

Now I want this game. Checked it out on Steam.

be advised
the devs made a tweet or something that made some anons unhappy before. i dont remember what it is. but it might matter to you, so you might want to check it out on the seven seas if that provides your vessel with buoyancy.

End your existence.

Boss theme is the main theme.

It's not that I'm lonely, I just have a penchant for sweet things.

I got feels and I don't even know why. I suspect because the game reminds me of the ps1-ish era when everyone tried out their weird gameplay ideas without pandering to normalfags and their desire to not be seen as childish

Your dubs compel me to play katamari. Is there a version I can emulate?

They play well enough with PCSX2.

Occasional glitches on We Love Katamari, but they go to Zero if you choose Software mode instead of DirectX or OpenGL.

The more things change, and all that

Right when the sun comes up? with our lives on the line?

gratuitious violence. good violence got lowkey fucking snuffed out over time despite everyone seemingly getting over the controversy of game violence. most M rated games have boring hollywood violence where enemies fall down with a little poof of blood. games with dismemberment and gibs are mostly a joke too, like in 3d fallout games where enemy body parts come off razor clean and they just flop over with it

ninja gaiden 2 did it fun, enemies screamed bloody murder and all sorts of shit was flying around but they'd keep fighting without limbs it was fucking sweet

You seem like a soldier of fortune kind of guy.

oh the things SOF could accomplish with more modern tech.

Nice try, Jew.

If it gets rid of all the other gayfags as well, I would gladly be a martyr.

taste the AK, czyk