WHITE WOMAN DIES OF BBC PLEASURE

The man and the victim ( video related ) were at a party at the Martha Lake Mobile Home Manor on Saturday, and after she snorted a line of Percocet he gave her a “dab” of liquid THC. She quickly passed out.

The man allegedly proceeded to rape her, texting pictures of her to his friends and writing “LOL I think she OD’d, still breathing.”

A friend later said the man said “she died having sex with me,” and took that as a boast.

Once the victim was dead, the man saw a Facebook post from the victim’s mom saying she was missing that asked people for help finding her. He used the victim’s fingerprint to get access to her phone, and fabricated a SnapChat post on her account to give the impression she’d decided to run away from home.

Story: archive.is/TeXls

If you won't fight, you don't deserve to exist as a people.

This is incredible tbh. Someone being stupid enough to use a fingerprint lock on their phone, a nigger managing to crack this puzzle, and using fucking Snapchat to announce she was running away.

Women are for sex and nothing else, even primal niggers know this.

Is that a tranny? That looks like a dick.

What are you sliding, Schlomo?

So was it actually a tranny, or is the vid not really related? The article doesn't mention it.

Kill yourself faggot.

Nothing of value was lost nor will anything of value be lost aside from taxpayer money when tyrone is locked away forever

Why are you refering to it as woman?

Why aren't you referring to her as a womyn?

These people would swim in a piranha tank then blame all fish when they're killed.

reported. enjoy your ban.

Kill yourself you fucking lefty fuck. I'm glad a nigger took out the trash. Sage because you'll never be white, kike.

Gas this op.

Enjoy your b&

degenerate slide thread
>>>/oven/

sage goes in all fields

White sissybois are made for pleasuring black cock.

White bois are the black mans bitch

Get gassed, kikes.

the kikes are kvetching extra hard today. i wonder what they're trying to hide?

is cuckchan down again?

It may as well be, this thread reeks of cuckchan.

Why are there so many 4/pol/-tier posts these past couple of days? Are the mods even trying? So the school shooting brought in a lot of spam but that doesn't mean they have to drop the ball this hard.

Imagine being the parent of someone who pretended to be a girl and then got fucked to death by a nigger.

EVERY FAGGOT ON THIS PLANET MUST DIE

I wouldn't be surprised if that "thing" was actually a JEW, right jidf?
hershel, are you there?

Are most of you fucking idiots not looking at the vid? This isn't a woman

sure thing Tyrone. reported

Cuckchan and reddit moved in and didn't even try to assimilate (by lurking more or leaving) if this isn't proof mass immigration is bad I don't know what is.

When you say "this" it implies that you mean the woman in the story. There's nothing in the story about recording video or a benis. OP just put a video of a tranny in there for no reason.