Professor who chased Charlottesville driver with gun attacks camera man

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

Total rando shoves camera in your face as you're leaving work
They start screaming about how you killed some girl you've never met
They stalk you inside of a faculty-only office and refuse to leave despite repeatedly being asked to do so
Gee, I wonder why he called campus law enforcement on those goons.

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

he was bragging about it

patrioticbeast.com/antifa-professor-admits-chasing-charlottesville-driver-rifle-crash/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7rtach/sad_but_true_armed_antifa_professor_freaked_out/

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Don't feed the rachposter (you)s, newfriend.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

rachposter
?

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

Post Less.
Lurk Moar.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Then leave and don't come back if you can't manage simple etiquette like following post guidelines and lurking.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

this is the first time i have been on the site in months i never post this video dropped and no one had posted it here now you know about it can you make a new thread with more info and keep it active ? to get more info on this guy ?

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

You're on private property
I was under the impression that these are communists no?

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

Someone should inform the newfag how filters operate as well.

Justin James
Justin James

Checked.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

Also
I'm calling the police.
Funny how they're anti-authoritarian right up until they want someone else arrested.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

Because camo is very popular with nogs wiggers and edgyfags since the 80's and early 90's

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

They think camo makes them look hard, and German milsurp is easy to come by. Flecktarn is also a relatively subtle pattern, so they don't have to really commit to wearing camo like they would with a more obvious pattern.

Pretty annoying for those of us who just enjoy collecting and using milsurp. I hope it doesn't end up totally associated with being a commie faggot.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

2 years before posting newfag

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

doesn't know about rachposter
8 fucking posts ITT
Reported. Lurk two years, you fucking nigger.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit