Touhou Netplay #15

Welcome to the slowest thread on Holla Forums.

Phantasmagoria of Flower View:
Versus shooting game.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/TH09 ~ Phantasmagoria of Flower View.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/uviwiyigex
Wiki: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Phantasmagoria_of_Flower_View

Hisoutensoku + Scarlet Weather Rhapsody:
Fighting game.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku v1.10a eng patch v1.1a + 10.5 Hisouten v1.06a eng patch v1.1a + Sokuroll v1.3.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/xanohiyoga
Wiki: hisouten.koumakan.jp/

Urban Legend in Limbo (JP v1.11, don't upgrade if you want to play online):
Aerial fighter.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Touhou 14.5 - Urban Legend in Limbo v1.11.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/nelihivihehttp://hastebin.com/raw/uviwiyigex
Wiki: shinpiroku.koumakan.jp/

Meddlesome Magician 2:
Party game with races and fights.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/MM2.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/xusesadeda
Character Guides: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Daiundousai/Characters

Touhou Hack and Slash:
Dungeon crawler with a leveling system.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Touhou Hack & Slash.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/megaruhipe
Wiki: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Hack_and_Slash

Touhou Boushuen - Age of Ethanols (2.18 jp):
Simple Age of Empires clone. Suitable for those unfamiliar with RTS.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/蟒酒宴+ 2.18.7z
We also have an optional English version, if you can't read rune and want to learn what the menus say or play SP.
SP: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Boushuen English version 1.01a.7z
Note that we only use the 2.18 Japanese version for online play and this version is different in faction balance, it also lacks the Library faction.
Info: hastebin.com/raw/suwipujaba
Wiki: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Age_of_Ethanols
Keyboard Config Translation: my.mixtape.moe/cysofn.txt

Touhou Bullet Ephemeris
Worms clone with a wide selection of characters.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Touhou Bullet Ephemeris (Touhou Worms).7z

UT2K4 Unreal Touhou Mod:
Mod for UT2K4 with Touhou models. Warning, it's almost 3GB but has the registry key and everything you need to play, just unzip and run. Don't forget the patch.
DL: mega.nz/#!mhBDgR7L!BW3Bn47M4vHCPm8Qsn2YdjmvxWBfeyYMEUgZweSv7wY
Patch: mega.nz/#!bgI0wb4K!l-wptbffWUV0mb8GCpwG4h-43rj-oTQkK5WrWU-VNXw

We have an IRC channel on irc.rizon.net, #2hu8ch which is mainly for tech support and occasionally chatter for games that lack an in-game chat system. It's largely dead because we mostly use the thread for communication.

General discussion of Touhou gameplay is allowed and encouraged, though the main focus is organizing netplay matches.

NO SECONDARIES ALLOWED

Other urls found in this thread:

wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/thrts3.7z
wishful.cc/sp/public/2016_12_04_19_54_14.rpy
my.mixtape.moe/aazpga.mp4
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Antinomy_of_Common_Flowers
steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=1250&searchtext=touhou&childpublishedfileid=0&browsesort=trend§ion=readytouseitems
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821907457&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667096976
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=637473909
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=566808027
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=544666111
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608157553
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=757569309
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=709289378
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=811056377
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=809263286
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98449843&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102713315&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98822669&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97735200&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98940995&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98867783
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=99937969&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143905872&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98169297&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=370101940&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111824701&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203505605&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184329390&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=224707629&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122342678&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=551389472&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125523579&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121498424&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=113134952&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=314442803&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182866158&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=113136435&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728998896&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=274706639&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=317792252&searchtext=touhou
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're playing more videogames, get in IRC for details.

What are some nice touhou-related mod ideas?

for minetest

Please post more cute touhous, bonus points for touhous who wouldn't usually be cute unless breaking character e.g Yukari.

How are the vs games? PoFV I ignored because it looks confusing and the fighting games looked shitty, with PlayStation exclusive Reisen I can't say I want to support those spin offs.

I would post cute girls but I'm currently on my phone. With Kogasa and Kyouko I think the Buddhists have the most moe per faction, only SDM can compete.

We're still lacking in mods. We did get the flying UFOs mod, but we don't have any mobs or danmaku.

They're all fun but they have quirks. Tasogare is going down a bad path.

DON'T BULLY THE SECONDARIES
(「・ω・)「

Two games ago, and last game. What do silver books do?

I WANT TO NUT INSIDE THE RABBIT

But that's actually the MUGEN thread, which has cool new 2hu chars btw.

Secondaries are worst. I bet you haven't even 1CC Touhou 7.

Last thread was the oldest on Holla Forums for like 2 months straight, snaaaiiils pace.

Someone call the bully squad on this fag.

They increase defense. Black ones increase attack. You can tell by looking at the unit stats.

Thanks

I'm on to you Satan.

The older games where more traditional 2d fighters, and a lot of people like them better for that. The newer games seem like they where trying to go for something different. I like how they tried to make flight a part of combat, as appose to just being a longer jump, or a separate floor.

Wrong match, oh well.

You guys play AoE? How good is everyone?

You know me and I bully everyone.

Only as neet Reimu in that one issue of WaHH.

Time for wow, even more videogames. Get in the IRC.

We're in average absolutely awful (as in, no build order metas yet), but we have a pair or so of good players. Matches average from 4 to 6 players mostly in teamgames.

I don't think its possible to beat the AI on Hard without cheesing it.

We're still playing, waiting for more players in the lobby. Come join in!

What game?

Age of Ethanol

Please gas me.

To anyone who wasn't in the IRC - next time I'm gonna host is gonna be on friday night. Generally, on weekends there's lots of people, so it's gonna be fun.

Oh, and if you're not familiar with Age of Ethanols, play a couple of games against bots and try to expand to midfield as hard as you can as opposed to just cheesing the AI with walls and blues/books while building an army - versus games are very often decided mid-game when your opponent expands to your borders and fucks your shit up completely.

We use jap version for online play because it fixes certain balance issues. It requires jap locale and jap time/date format. You can use the english version for practice and it's offline campaign is pretty much an extended tutorial on how to do shit.

So, to summarize, git gud and see you next weekend.

So that makes Cat-chouli a master of Cat Magic?

Bump

AoE today?

Hosting AoE. Get in, everyone.

Might be a good idea to post an IP

I figured it would be better to use IRC.
73.8.99.251:10800

Did a game where I beat the AI on Normal. The trick is to make circles near their base and build up. I chose Soku for their strong green units and catfish. The enemy will attack, but the TC will be able to handle them for a long time. It just has to be repaired. One trick is to make a unit leave the TC. This will make the enemy chase them around. Around the time the AI is about to go to hard, destroy their TC. Once that is done, go around destroying everything in site. A bit of time was spent finding and destroying stragglers, but it was easy overall. The biggest problem was letting too many fairies die to enemy raids. It would be better to keep them away from the TC. The enemy, unless chasing, can only move between the two bases, so it will never find fairies outside of that range.

Are we doing AoE on Friday? I was too late today.

Probably.

bump

Ethanol today?

Game up.

Rehosted

even when all the resources where at 2k, it still wouldn't let me.

Need 1k, amigo.

Play PoFV and press the red button. All red buttons are good buttons.

That was bullying.

Damn moon language.

You were about to have enough points to tick L but then you upgraded Shou. Points are used for upgrading hero units and spamming special skills from your heroes. You get them by building, creating units, and you get more from losing or killing units.

There's a lot of mistakes in this video.

Also collecting resources increases points.

Will there be games today?

I've recently started playing Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil to see what Touhou is all about and I genuinely don't get why this series has such a dedicated fanbase. Sure, the games are fun but there are so many fangames, doujins and other shit, I don't get it, why the fuck is it THIS popular?

Lurk more.

There's no particular reason why it got so popular. Some people just get lucky and have their products or whatever they've made blow up in popularity by random chance. I look at them like memes, they happens inexplicably and for no reason and a ton of people jump on the hype train.

Just look at Pokemon Go or Flappy Bird. Though the Touhou games are definitely of higher production value than those and the amount of fan-created related content is on a more crazy scale than those.

Ethanols

That was crazy. Gridlock games like this are my favorite.

Are you guys still playing?

We stopped.

A shame, I hope you guys play some more, if not today, soon.

New 2hu when?

We typically play on the weekends, so you might have to wait until Friday. You can probably get a game on the weekdays, but the group will be smaller.

Wrong thread:

Very well, I suppose there's no chance of a new game tonight though, right?

You are better than some of our regular players.

Well, it was nice playing again with you, old friend.

It's a mystery.

So that's who you are. Don't be afraid to come by again.

Are we back?

Basically, I think Zun was at the right place at the right time. Like what said.

They predate cute girls doing cute things, and the waifu craze, despite the games never being about those things. The original games where just about Reimu stopping evil, and whatever zun thought was funny.

bump

2hu thread is dead, someone make a new 2hu dedicated thread. With Junko as the OP

No, make it with Mokou as the OP, so she'll be glad when she dies along with it.

70.114.207.130:10800

Early game if anyone is up for it.

Did this game happen?

Yes, waiting for another one now.

Good game. I'm not gonna host another because I have things to do tonight.

Touhous are for cute!

Are you actually playing video games?
that's so cool

GAS THE YOUKAI

AoE when

Soon.

Like in half an hour actually, someone actually managed to crack AoE3's DRM so we'll see if we can host that too relatively soon

Toasting AoE: 73.8.99.251:10800

One more tonight.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM

Still, GGs. I'll play again tomorrow.

Why did we DC'd.

Nope, I just quit.

Oh, Ok, it was a good game, the one thing we did good was keep the pressure up on the late game faction.

I messed up.

Endall quit instead of surrender, so we couldn't get an end game victory screenshot

Don't worry my man

That's the first time I've been rushed since 2014. I'd better get used to it. Also, library is my least played faction.

AoE tonight?

AoE+ is up at 94.188.40.99:10800

AoE+ is up new ip

70.114.207.130:10800

Forgot this message existed.

Which touhou fighter should I play?

Iamp is sort of more like a conventional fighter and is fine if you aren't Meiling.
Soku is most popular with random elements.
ULiL is the furthest from a traditional fighter with no "ground" and instead neutral position is flying in the sky. Think of it as being able to jump up or down.

Most people play Soku, but we have few players who play any of them as of late. I could host some soku games tomorrow in burgertime afternoon hours if anyone is interested.

DC'd because I retardedly pressed alt tab by accident.

That alone made you crash?

Whatever.

Yeah

GG's.
Endall, you need to start handling pressure better.

Host is still up.

That 1v1 was fun.

I'm not not used to playing against a challenging opponent. I'll get up to speed soon.

You both guys were very, very passive.

That's our play style. You on the other hand are very aggressive.

But it's so sloooow.

We have recently come up for a crack for AoE3. Here is a no effort pre cracked download link: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/thrts3.7z It will be in the OP for the next thread.

When you start the game, you will see a window with a few options. Press 起動. In the menu, go to VSOnline. IP is 73.8.99.251:10800. If you are hosting, this value doesn't matter. Once there, press "Click HERE to Join". You should be in the game. If you are hosting, press 部屋の作成.

I like long games.

Is this being played tonight?

Yes, we're waiting for players.

Yes

I have a feeling this won't run in wine

I'm having trouble. New host: 50.88.138.151:10800

Coming soon. Engrish, I mean english.

That translation is hilarious.

Eh? A crack? I don't need no silly crack, I bought the game back when it first came out, I got a Neetpia guy to give me a link. I've got a notepad of all the game details like upgrades and the like from neetsan somewhere…

They sound like cool dudes. I don't have japanese money.

Now that we have the packer for AoE+, what changes should be made?

gay subtext

someone could finally translate it

We can do that.

It works. It will take a while to translate everything, but it's possible. Let's make it a project.

Just paste in a translation from the english version and get someone to translate lines that weren't there, it's not rocket science.

I want to do it right.

Can't just do that, AoE+ has so many changes concerning unit costs, health, damage and behaviour values comparing to the english version that it would end up with plenty of errors. Asides from that, there's no proper translation of the Library faction itself since it doesn't exist in the english version, so that has to be done as well.

AoE+: 73.8.99.251:10800

Did anyone take a replay of that?

That was something else. Map control was split in half and it was very back and forth. There were many times I thought it was the end of us.

wishful.cc/sp/public/2016_12_04_19_54_14.rpy

the newbs were playing better than us tbh.

No we weren't. Well Ayaya was but i barely scraped by to help out. I din't even fully upgrade my blues because i lacked faith, despite sitting on 3 faith shrines through the entire match which i ignored for a ridiculous amount of time after reaching L.

Though we were on the lead in points through most of the match, until we ran out of wood, then it all went downhill as the waves of greens+blues crushed our reds. In retrospective i really should have expanded west of my base with at least enough to defend it from a small sized army. It wasn't a good flank to have, specially when it was a literal beeline for my circles with only a single wall as the only defensive measure.

Maybe we should turn on timers or point limits next time, that felt like two and a half hours of pure madness.

Well, Ayaya was playing better than you, yes, but you still managed to get a couple of good hits in, you weren't useless, you were about as useful than me in that game.
Your biggest mistake was forgetting about faith and not making books, we won because we didn't run out of wood and we actually attacked with things that destroyed buildings.
Also, next time ignore all my shit until my workers with your big armies, even if you lose them, I survived because you guys held back and didn't go to my treeline, or my breweries.

GG

Whenever we attacked you, End would flank me and drive all my attention plus some of Aya's to his assault, usually netting you enough time to outmicro and take out our combined forces. I din't use a single book outside of black books because i'm used to be able to deal with armies, even book armies, with just regular units.
I really should have used red books at least on my assault to End at the middle of that match, it would have marked the difference between just taking out 3-4 blue circles and diverting all your forces to defend to something that would have won us the game for sure.

Intense.

We didn't coordinate well enough. It's pretty hard without Mumble.

I neglected faith too. It prevented me from making white books and Erin. I should have also reinforced the wall on my western side. I did get to make a lot of books early on but I didn't pay much attention to the center shrines and didn't want to commit workers.
Deforestation is a big factor in the late game. It has to be accounted for.
I like long games like these. A timer is better for when someone has to leave.

Maybe next weekend i'll get on it, if it's still the same.

It's been down for a long time and I lost the original database, so the rooms would have to be recreated.

How many of you be interested in having a Mumble for communicating with your team during games?

definitely interested if it means a way to make sailol not sound like he's whispering from the other side of the street when he talks with his horrible mic

t-thanks.

YouTube or MP4 please, looks cute.

my.mixtape.moe/aazpga.mp4

Where the fuck is everyone? Does no one want to play videogames?

Weekdays are quiet.

I hope I'll be awake long enough tomorrow to play some matches this time. It kind of sucked missing last weeks' ones

We playing games in here right now.

Hosting another round of Age of Ethanols 3, come on in.

What's that near Reimu's mouth?

wat do

Apply effort.

AoE+

I liked the guy that asked him why he didn't think rain cardio

what is your budget?

hee hee what if i bumped the thread while the spam bots are crawling through the top of the catalog?

Videogames tonight?

Hosting AoE3: 73.8.99.251:10800
Game download: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/thrts3.7z

Good thing feminism evened out the sexual marketplace

They said they're not showing off too much of the game so that people can remain spoiler free.
Whether you trust them on that or not is up to you.

Really, really makes you think

Fuck off.

What game? When did touhou have drm?

Lack of battle mode is disgusting.

Actual racing is by far the best.

I almost died. It was peaceful. Could feel the tree and the grass, like the oneness of all living things. Then I decided to live and was in pain. Remember that you have a choice user.

It's a bunch of spambots, don't reply to them.

Is the bot pulling random posts from other threads?

70.114.207.130:10800 AoE+

therye halfchan posts, actually
its kind of a cosmic experience. it reminds me of star hill on mario rpg.

star summit's pretty rare too.

Another HM sequel.

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Antinomy_of_Common_Flowers

I guess the ps4 release must have sold well ish?

games tonight?

I wouldn't know about sales, but it was probably planned. Such a shame. Touhou deserves better than a console.

We're playing AoE3. IP: 50.88.138.151:10800

Who's down for a mid-week game?
Vacations sure do feel good.

Thread is Dead

Which game?

Thats not good.

Playing some games tonight now.

When is Lotuscraft getting cracked?

How that GoS run going?

The weekend is coming.

I'm trying to get Network VS working with a friend on TH12.3 but nothing seems to be working so far.

I feel like we followed the instructions and still fucked up somehow. Any advice?

Do you two have the same version of the game?
Is this a typo? Have you tried 10800?

Yes, we have.
Also later we tried netplay with super nintendo emulation and that still didn't work. Both of us turned off our firewalls to make sure that that wasn't what was keeping us from connecting, but no matter what we do, nothing works on any game or program.

Did you port foward? You need to foward the port through the router you're using to let it connect. You gotta foward to the specific computer that's hosting too, if there are more in the router's network, which is an option in most routers.
You guys made sure to use the hamachi's VPN IPs? It's a different IP from your normal external IP, which is what lets you connect through as if it were a LAN connection. Eitherway, try using another port as 00000 isn't exactly friendly for hosting games.

Games tonight?

Might as well post a recording of a game I lost.
Still learning how to play it. no bully

Not those user but thats what we had to do to play.

Nigger that's adorable.

I think the main reason you lost was because you weren't beating out Suika's fast balls with your overwhelming projectiles. She was just grazing through yours lasers so the best time to use a laser is a little closer to the opponent. They'll try to melee and eat a laser.

I would like to play with someone but can't play online for some reason ever after forward porting. Or maybe that fault lies on the person I was trying to play with.

I love this bundle.
Thanks to you retards you can buy every single game out of it on keysites for a dollar.

I can pick what i like without having to deal or pay for the additional garbage.

I thought it was funny how a lot of the games had Peeves the Poltergeist in them when the movies never did.

Why is this allowed?

Bitches being cut the hell up.

Shit is SO cash.

He didn't feel his face even once during the 36 hours they were there? He couldn't hear that his own voice was rougher?

Souls games would have been way better, had every death caused you to lose souls, not just two consecutive deaths without picking your souls up.

静か

Not my fault that I can only get near dial-up speeds where I live.
Since I'm not home and I'm on my laptop, maybe we can try again?

I know it is probably way too early and that its
I just want to play videogames so i'm hostan soku if anyone wants to join: 186.90.135.57:10800 reply if you can't connect or something.
note: i'm terrible at this game

Rehosting.

g-good games?
I don't know if i should rehost or not.

Hosting AoE+: 73.8.99.251:10800

Anybody mind hosting Touhou 12.3?

Quick question
Do you guys play killing floor 1?

We used to. Maybe some of the old players would be willing to play again.

any mods you guys use when playing it
and is there a way to setup a sever with mods
nice dubs

We used to play the original KF a lot, but I haven't seen most of the regular players online for quite a while now. If there's a few people who want to play it, I can host for them.

When we play KF it's usually without mods, but if you want to you can always just add mutators to make it interesting. In UT we did use mods a bunch of times though. If you were to add mods the way you setup a server shouldn't be any different from setting up a server without them I think

ok then, would these mods be added if you were to make one?
you can recommend some mods, maps, mutators, etc if you want
steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=1250&searchtext=touhou&childpublishedfileid=0&browsesort=trend§ion=readytouseitems
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821907457&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667096976
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=637473909
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=566808027
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=544666111
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608157553
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=757569309
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=709289378
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=811056377
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=809263286
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98449843&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102713315&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98822669&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97735200&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98940995&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98867783
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=99937969&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143905872&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98169297&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=370101940&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111824701&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203505605&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184329390&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=224707629&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122342678&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=551389472&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125523579&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121498424&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=113134952&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=314442803&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182866158&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=113136435&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728998896&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=274706639&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=317792252&searchtext=touhou
you can add some of the mods I linked, use some of them, or put them in a collection if you want

AoE+: 73.8.99.251:10800

Games tonight?

I'll host some AoE tonight.

Games tonight?

Where were you yesterday?

Sleeping

Games tonight?