God-tier gameplay

Any god-tier gameplay you assholes are astonished by?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5S_eP1d3bis?t=1m17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone playing a game well or a game with really good gameplay?

Dark Messiah blew me away when I played it. Had been playing a bunch of Skyrim against my own better judgement, and the combat floored me.

Someone playing really well.

Thats pretty autistic
I love it

Oh. Gay. Amazing gameplay is far more significant than some nolife streamer, especially when I can play the game myself.

I lold

This is the sound of a man who has never done challenge run of some sort.

Pretty much everything on this guy's channel.

Fortress games.

This guy's pretty insane. I feel great when I clear a crowd of enemies as Vergil, I can't imagine how this guy feels when he does this kind of stuff.

So this is just RNG bullshittery?

ME1 has probably one of the highest skill ceilings in its genre.

fuck you asshole i wanted to post that

Don't bother going for breaking records, do it for the fun of it. Casually speedrunning Mirrors Edge is probably one of my more memorable moments in vidya.

I am a sucker for cool fighting game combo videos.

This.

neo-neo/v/ was a mistake

The Yakuza series astonishes me with the fact that you can actually go into a decent amount of interiors such as hot springs, arcades and restaurants. Or God Eater actually being a fun game that isn't a fucking giant overrated grind compared to Monster Hunter.

I used to really dig all the subtle stuff about MGS3 and MGS2. Too bad, nobody will ever capitalize on being able to do first-aid in the middle of the combat or shooting someone actually affects how they might die or be tranqed. And Dark Messiah managed to make a fantasy RPG that actually had combat depth to it's combat that was enjoyable.
I want to see an actual RPG with a lot of ideas from it.

I also really liked Kengo's combat where you could train your character in a dojo, learning new skills and making them stronger. While also being able to cause an enemy to bleed to death.

Here's some no-damage Doom for ya.

Always fun to watch rocket jumping

JESUS CHRIST

This shit is beautiful.

Looks easy af.

Battlefront EA :^)

Retards be damned; this game was fucking great, all problems aside.
Then stage 2 dumbed it down.
learn to play.

youtu.be/5S_eP1d3bis?t=1m17s

When's the next paycheck?

Oh well, since 4chan is here, can we at least turn this into a dubs thread?

777 GET

shit. Well, I'm off, OP. Have fun with your shitty thread.