This is awesome! Retro gaming in 4K! Who else is hyped?

This is awesome! Retro gaming in 4K! Who else is hyped?

So it's an SBC in a case? Wew.

How much and good job Nintendo, we'll be seeing "Retro gaming"shit if this keeps up.

And how the hell does translate to 4K exactly?

Emblematic of everything wrong with video games.

MUH RESOLUTION. MUH GRAPHIX.

Nigga it's the same damn shit we've been playing forever.

it is using retroarch as backbone
and emulationstation as UI

fuck

why do normalfags keep falling for emulator scams?

because nobody tells them that this is a scam.

Because 'omg retro'. If it works, then fuck it, easy money.

GOODY

nigga you can't drop an image like that without a source. tried google, saucenao, iqdb and tineye. i swear google used to be better at finding doujins, must be the jews trying to keep the cattle unhappy.

They think they're going to get v& for downloading 30 year old games.

when is this going to end?

Thank god someone is taking care of those evil neo nazis! Look at what I found taped on my synagogue!

wouldn't that look horrible though?I mean you either upscale it or keep it at the same resolution.

just get an emulator man.

as far as i know, source: O'Keef's clinton-expose videos, mentally ill people only hired by the leftards

what?

It's some shit manga. "Domestic Na Konojo" but it's not worth the read and barely worth a fap.

Because it just works.

It is already dead

is this the nes classic?

what is this shit? some kind of projector?

So it is RapsberryPi with RetroPi installed but they ask you for money to start production on exactly same stuff?

"as they were intended"

I don't think they were intended to be played by hipsters on an emulator machine 20 years after release to make money for scam artists.

isnt it illigel to make a comercial cut from liberto cores?

They have no clue that emulators exist, or they are too stupid to use a computer to run FCEUX. Or they actually believe downloading a ROM of Super Mario Bros. is illegal and the police will arrest them if they see them playing a 30 year old console game on a computer. The same retarded arguments against piracy.

i hate all of this marketing for 4kike

why the fuck did it show footage of the dead pokemon fangame pokemon generations?
why the fuck is this marketed towards generic 90s television old man characters whose children play videogames?

kek

Why do you keep using reddit terms like "normal-fags"?

that… is not as awful as that NES Mini thing, but it's pretty damn close

Kill yourself tumblr.

wat? This can't be real!

For what purpose?

holy shit prepackaged raspberry pi

libretro is GPLv3. They might be in deep shit, especially if they packaged it with copyrighted games.

I actually lost the webm

do you even know what gplv3 does? its the same exact shit with gplv2 but more wordier and one loophole covered

pssssssssssssssssssssssst
Don't tell the normalfags

heh?
is the word filterd?

FUCKING TOP KEK

N O R M I E S is filterd to N O R M A L F A G S

Yes, so newfags from Reddit like you won't use the politically correct version of it.

why would you use n ormies anyway?

honestly I think it would be better to not filter it so it's easier to call out the newfags who don't lurk

opensource != free as in beer
they'd get in trouble if they sold the GPL'd software without letting buyers have the source code. But selling hardware with pre-installed open source software is fine, as long as they provide some way for the customers to get the source code.
Some companies like Dell sell PCs / Laptops with pre-installed Ubuntu, they don't get into trouble either.

What would get them in trouble were if they included commercial games (roms) as suggested. That'd be piracy, which is the worst crime known to mankind

but in general: selling GPL'd software or hardware which comes with GPL'd software pre-installed is fine

didn#t know this?

i don't give a fuck, sometimes i say normalfags and sometimes just n ormies.

because the word "fag" is highly homophobic and #triggers the SJWs of cuckchan, reddit and tumblr, so they may not say it

what might happened if you would use 'faggot'? Does this kill a sjw?

LISTEN UP NIGGERS
There are two options when it comes to retro gayman.
Those are your fucking options. Either spend exactly $0 and play what you want, or drop some serious cash for the original experience. I can respect emulatorfags for not wanting to pay for shit and just work with what they already have, and I can respect hardwarefags for their desire for purity in their nostalgia as well as their dedication to getting a perfect picture from hardware, but any cuck who drop money on pseudo retro-hardware that is usually just an over-priced droid needs to fucking leave this board in shame. Unless you are buying it specifically because you think it's cute and you want to display it, then there is no excuse for buying it, and if you are buying it for that purpose I have bad news: You're a manchild. Leave this normalfag shit fagbook and twitter.

it is, nein nein nein nein man
jump to 0:21

What about Flashcarts?Never bought one, so don't bully me please.

niggerfaggot does

40 dollarydoos for a wii to get gamecube and wii library isn't much

Flashcarts are pretty much the best way to go if you want original hardware but aren't worried about being a collector fag. That's the route I went. Collecting is nice but fuck those prices. By the way: Everdrives are amazing and what I suggest most if you can afford it.

Yeah, the Wii was nice. I actually got a new one fresh in box just this year at a great price. Still it's only 10 years since the launch. Give it a little while and it will get worse. Plus it doesn't hurt that the Wii is piss easy to hack and really friendly with external HDDs. Nice system.

Kek its just a Rasberry Pi with that emulation OS slapped on. It's exactly that.

normіеs

Time to sit tight and make some popcorn, SP is gonna have another meltdown.

GPLv3 covers tivoization which is likely what they're doing.

But they will, yet won't get shamed for it publicly.

yo dawg

Good to see Glados can still find a job after Portal 2.

If you can speed up gameplay with it like a real emulator on PC I'd buy one.

It would be a cool point of interest having a stainless steel console that can play all of these games and from all of these systems.

Which one of these readily made emulator boxes is the best one? I was thinking of getting one. Are those pandora boxes any good?

I'm willing to bet money that the sort of people this thing is marketed to either A) don't even know what emulation is, or B) know about emulation, but the closest thing to a computer they own is an ipad.

Oh boy! I hope they have filter options! I love retro games but hate how blocky and ugly they look.

Well to play devils advocate, the blargs composite filters with a screen overlay for lines dosen't make a bad combo.

Make your own

Yeah this is literally any fucking board (from raspbery to orange pi) smashed into a small plastic container with retropie installed.
just look at the intro of the video, the menu is 100% the same.

GOOD WORK FAM.

nice new meme

Emulators work on ipads as well

Can anyone direct me to the worse-than-a-toaster toaster-friendly emulator list? I have a shit laptop that needs some purpose.

If this thing has Proper sound emulation and consistent frame-rates, then I'd be all for it regardless. They'd probably charge 200 bucks for it though..

AND NOWHERE DOES IT SAY YOU CAN PUT YOUR OWN ROMS IN THERE

I'm considering that. Is the OrangePi acceptable for this instead of the RaspberryPi? Its a lot cheaper and will likely not be taxed, whereas the RaspberryPi will probably be hit with a 60% tax.

Source?

these things are literal (name fruit here) pi's with retropie installed. don't be shocked. they all have only 3 usb ports.

People make these things all the time and it gets talked about frequently.

It wont be long before inaccurate emulation is regarded as how the games actually were.

Are you triggered?

I wanna fuck that Pokkan.

Don't we all.

He's not wrong though
Now that kiketendo has made their own all the hipsters (even more hipsters than before) will flock onto this shit

Le Hype fellow gamers ???!

You can get that shit for free.

Are people really fucking retarded? I bought like 2 SJWpies, installed Retropie and blammo, Same GUI, Same everything, same performance too.

The PI is certainly worth it for Retropie though.
Too bad the company is filled with faggots.