So is this game any good? I'm pirating it right now but I think I'll end up with a shitty PoE'esque game

So is this game any good? I'm pirating it right now but I think I'll end up with a shitty PoE'esque game.

Also is it cucked to hell and back?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/11255771.html
mangagamer.org/rance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why don't you play it you fucking dingus

It's shit. I pirated it too and it's not fun. Combat is unsatisfying, story is piss, and for some reason, the lore makes men and women equal and somewhat free instead of having large amounts of slaves from all across the empire.

Pretty meh, then I found out it ends suddenly.

It's good if you're a leftycuck but if you actually have a functioning brain you'll think it's shit

Why donĀ“t you play actually good games instead, faggot?

well fuck, I guess I won't have my Black Company game afterall.

Do you really think that, if we were to ever get a Black Company like game, fucking Obsidian of all people would be the ones to deliver it to us? They are shit without Avellone

Pure marxist garbage, stay away from it.

There is literally nothing wrong with Marx.

At least keep to your designated shitposting threads

Yeah I know, but I was hoping just maybe.

Obsidian is the new BioWare. Learn to live with it.

Delete the thread then.

Like what?

Underrail or Age of Decadence.

Underrail was so good, except the DC but I can let it slide, one of the best game I played this year.

I guess I lack your adaptability.

Like my pic related, silly.

Check the catalog dipshit

Sawyer is a leftist cuckold, and now that there is no sensible voice of reason to restrain him, he's gone full retard. He's such a Marxist faggot he even chased Avellone away, and Avellone is by no means a shrinking violet when it comes to pozz.

Then again, we can look forward to more rape in future Obsidian games, since that is one subject that is near and dear to Sawyer's heart.

I don't give a flying fuck about obsidian drama or your neopol bullshit. Four threads over one mediocre game is three threads too many: aka go back to your pen mongo.

go play Myth and Myth II, they're as close as anybody's gotten yet to a Black Company game.

Existing thread here, OP:

8ch.net/v/res/11255771.html

He's just an assmad Obsidian drone. Notice how he changed his bitching from "neo/v/ talks shit about my RPG of choice to "back to Holla Forums".

No :)

I was reading up on the Honest Hearts DLC for New Vegas and apparently Sawyer was very butthurt it had shipped with two NPCs as white (instead of them, supposedly, being Asian), and he was upset because them being white meant they were now "white saviors".

I'm surprised this piece of shit isn't working at BioWare, since he'd fit right in. He could be the visionary that actually implements the skip gameplay button so players could experience his rape obsession in the fullest.

I'm getting hyped for Rance 5D and VI and if all goes well we might be getting Sengoku Rance uncensored.

Saucer?

mangagamer.org/rance/

MangaGamer is officially localizing the the Rance games with 5D and VI to be released in a bundle this winter. The next game up on the list would be Sengoku Rance if the skip Kichikuou Rance which they probably will since it's not a part of the canon story line, it's already fantranslated and it's even more difficult than Sengoku Rance and there are probably a bunch of people who would pay for an uncensored version of Sengoku Rance.

Is there any official word on whether they want to make official Sengoku release?

Nah that's just specualtion on my part that's why I said "if all goes well then maybe they will." But I personally think the chances are quite good, I mean looking at the number of people who downloaded the patch for Sengoku Rance there are over a million people who played it and would probably play it again if it was uncensored.