Are there mods?!!!!!!!!!R REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are there any mods who will do their job on this board? I mean holy shit, the main sticky thread has been completely derailed by two shills arguing back and forth. It's absurd, why won't something be done about this?

I don't like to be a faggot and call out to mods, but this shit is ridiculous, won't somebody think of the posters who want to have a normal discussion?!

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MODDDSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost as if the mods want this place to be shit.

FUCKING WAKE UP CUCKFY YOU DIRTY TURKROACH

THE FUCK IS GOING ON

don't be a nigger

We just need some shitposter mods from Australia and some from Europoor to cover when the U.S. is Schlafen.

THE TIME HAS COME
TO AWAKEN HIM
I CALL UPON YOU ANCIENT HORDES OF TURKEY
TO BRING FORTH THIS MOD
AWAKEN
AWAKEN
AWAKEN
AWAKEN
AWAKEN
DELETE THE CP YOU USELESS NIGGER

The beaners are sliding the shooting thread hard with illegal images.

The Holla Forums board owner and mods should be removed by management. They oscillate between abusing it and neglecting it. Not fit. Sad!

That's the CIA. Only the CIA does that. Well, and GCHQ.

checcccked

fuckin checked, words of wisdom

didn't think I would have to use this twice in a row

Hey guys, check >>>/polmeta/ for Imkampfy's mental state.

The mods are ending it anons. Operation infinity was single-handedly brought to a halt by yours faithfully.

Go and be free.

Did my lol spam in the BLACKED threads help at all?

There's a fucking thread up with a FUCK TON OF CP right now what the ever living fuck?!

damn it, I didn't want to bump this shit thread

thank god I've not seen that

RUN

negated

fuck i'm a little tipsy but not tired

fuck off

no cursing in front of the children pls

Reminder (((coincidentally))) Rachel Maddow poster and that crap never are posted at the same time.

There are 9 stickies, you whiny faggot. Also, lrn2 filter by ID.

this.

this user has it all figured out

CHECKED

bossman says stop soon
have to stop after this folder done

see:

THIS IS THE SAME FUCKING FAGGOT POSTING CP

MODS WAKE THE FUCK UP

ok boss i say

imagine being this person

It's the Rachel Maddow poster. Same person.

i say but lulz, bossman

it's like I'm really on /waifuist/

bossman says too much lulz

time for lulz is over friend

bossman why over

we make lulz no

too many and people ask question friend

who

bossman says (((they)))

i am very sad i say to bossman

prepare sadness forever bossman says to me

Turkfy, Heil, CIA Jimbo can any of you fat lazy fucks wake up and deal with this shit?

i weep

we weep together

me and bossman

we stop

bossman says finish n go

(checked)
I WANT EVERY FUCKING PEDO LOCKED AWAY FOREVER WHAT THE FUCK!
IMAGEBOARDS ARE DEAD

Board vol from Holla Forums.

quick

truth
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b

i'm free

I don't know if I should cringe or be proud over the fact that some user out there has a metric shit tonne of pictures, of prepubescent girls eating, on his harddrive…

You should see the florida shooting thread

everyone has to eat
are you hungry

IT'S THE WHITE MEET-UP SPAMMER'S REVENGE

Bingo.

I shudder just to imagine how big the archive of actual CP of mailman is… RUN !

At least we've got a proof faggot mods ain't doing shit and have given up this place to some Bernstein or something. Or v&

What if i'm mod?

What if you're a faggot?

I'm not gay though. Not gay mod.

Traps are gay, my glow in the dark friend.

bossman almost done

entrapment is illegal

should be legal though

bossman i finish

i go

filtered mailfag , is he the only one posting that shit in the florida thread?

If only Holla Forums's moderation team was composed of good characters such as yourself, we'd have a freer board with less censorship. Right now it's worse than the pits of Reddit or Faceberg.

Finish on feet note please bossman

ok bossman says to me

it's done

5 more? bossman?

Ok.

sleep forever friend

Kind of sinister.

yes he is. you're good to go, just did the same myself and tested it's readable now other than a few knuckleheads

Is this the way brothers? Is this our queen?

filtered mailfag , is he the only one posting that shit in the florida thread?>>11268010
Tread lightly I think mailberg has more than one id to post his degenerate fetishes

The fact the florida thread is being spammed CP means the whole thing is suspect now.

Try to keep up, grandpa.

Everyone knows they've just got one IP down in Langley.

hey mods, if you can drop this pedos IP. he needs to be taught a leson

you fucked up, coming for yiu

It's likely just a Tor or something. Just ban the IP for a short period.

can i be a mod yet?

Fuck off.

pick one.

Honestly just make a 4th School Shooting thread. The fact that it was being derailed proves that we were onto something.

I agree, I smelt false flag from the beginning.

We're so fucked. Holy fuck. Fuck these mods.

The fact that there's still fucking CP on the threads after nearly an hour is a worry.

They're busy fapping to it all before they delete it.

Nigger it's been more than 2 hours since he started spamming pictures of children.

What would be their motivation? I don't see how this benefits them in anyway.

Well if they're blackmailed with CP already, perhaps there is one reason.

Care to share that one reason with me, user?

The site is owned by CIA niggers. Their job is to make sure everyone here is properly datamined and that no unauthorized discussion takes place. The mods seem to be doing it for free, so I suppose the benefit to them is headpats.

That's ridiculous but I believe it.

Well if that CP isn't removed it doesn't matter, we'll have to go elsewhere to discuss it anyway.

You mean (((you)))?

Pretty much this. It's to keep us occupied with irrelevant shit.
Just look at the retarded as fuck stickies.

Shill, the spammer wants to ruin the conversation. We found something they didn’t want us to find. Now we are being spammed. This is tactics and I’d say anyone telling us to lose focus is a shill

OP of School Shooting Threads 3 and 4 here

The mod "resurrectedreplayer" banned me for "chronic shitposting" despite being the most dedicated digger on this story. He knows exactly what he's doing.

The spam started once we happened across a major lead - Nikolas Cruz's neighbor.

See:

I'm telling you to regain focus and move to bunkers. Then re-emerge here with digs.

Any VOAT threads?

So a mod banned someone making legitimate content here and ignored the global rule infringements?

Yeah I think we need to reconsider this joint.

Here we go again.

Yes. I see no option but to encourage a second exodus. The mods here are completely nefarious.

We need to establish a third-way imageboard, if you will, an alternative to 4chad and this oppressive dungeon.

All is lost

Implies that they are not separate words with different definitions.

Only a Jew thinks that way.

The time for exodus was over a year ago. Now everything is fragmented and all the oldfags of worth are scattered to the winds.

This is the future you all chose.

Word filtering meme mods are why I stopped coming here.

No just post on other places, return here when the heat is down.
Abandonment of chans is stupid. I don't like the anti 4chan or other chan sentiment. The message needs to be spread everywhere.

No the LV shooting created havoc on here. I remember that was when they actually spammed shit in these threads, like clowns.

Always has to do with pedo connections, suggesting the spam is there to stimulate "programmed trauma" or something like that.

/mlpol/ is right there waiting for more anons

I actually agree, but politically conscious anons need at least one place they can call home without being subjugated to the faggotry of 4chad or the tyranny of this place.

We should spread our message everywhere, but have a fort to regroup in at the end of the day.

Only place for that I can think of is darknet places… but I find those severely risky.

considering his other posts… you should not be proud. See those white children? They are fucked. Literally, physically and mentally.
Degeneracy of this degree should be buried alive so it will never see the light again. Im not easily triggered, but this shit angers me. Im seething.

yeah at least half of the site has gone on the period of over a year from 2016 to now. I never left since I never found anywhere better but I still think this place is a shadow of a shadow of what is used to be. In all honesty thought I think its gotten a little better in time as 2017 was just pure fucking cancer with trump posters always turning a thread into a debate over Trump with one side always being on the complete 4d chess Q-user muh country and the other being muh T_d zionist puppet from the start Touching wall.jpg. In regards to that absolute cancer the post quality has gotten better but still pales heavily in comparaison to how good this board used to be. I think we should stay on this board at least for a little while but still use outside assets until either a better chan comes out, a better platform or smugchan ever gets fixed.

in the period*
outside sites as assets*

Is this your first day on Holla Forums and/or imageboards?

Yeah it's absolutely retarded. All it does is make it impossible to actually discuss the fucking topic censored.