Oh, snap!

Oh, snap!

How will Holla Forums recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMd0qtujOXA
youtube.com/watch?v=NAZzSpBjYzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You ok=

So, which one of us pissed off the Roo man this time?

How was this directed at leftypol tho? He most likely targeted libs.

Unruhe is such a faggot.

Let's see

His projecting has surpassed Holla Forumsack levels and reached into unknown territory of the autism spectrum.

If it's true that he has already tried to kill himself several times now he should figure out a way by now on how to do it right.

STOP BULLYING JASON

Good thing I'm an impoverished manual laborer then

Do you live in a first world country? If so you're bourgeois according to the Roo

What is he referring to?

More successful at propagating our ideas than you are you autist.

You can't claim to believe in worker class revolutionary potential and in the same breath say the developed world has the right to lead the revolution for sake of being born richer.

Most likely other internet leftists calling him out on his bullshit. Roo apparently has a very fragile ego.

I don't think that's what he's implying.

3rd worldists pls leave

Defeatism is a concentrated effort lead by the same people in the developed world, consciously or unconsciously they will undermine the moral of workers by declaring them mentally unfit to utilize production and collectivize themselves, Pol Pot saw this and while he could have done it a little more cleanly he was right in that the 'intellectual' class is pure garbage that are the same self serving scumbags as the bourgeois they claim to fight against.

You're going to hang, pig

Oh shit, what an asshole then

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE POSADISTS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT

UNRUHE WILL BRING THE ALIEN OVERLORDS UPON US AS FORETOLD BY LORD GABEN

I will only respect leftypol when they stop being these petit bourgeoisie and goes full third-worldism .

How the FUCK is Posadism not just Scientology + Trotsky?

youtube.com/watch?v=cMd0qtujOXA

Is it just a tax haven for rich actors or something?

Notice how Jason is always trying to distance himself from the rest of what he calls the "first world left," as if he has somehow transcended it just by adhering to a non-Eurocentric form of Marxism.

Does he honestly believe his arrogant behaviors would fly in an actual third world Marxist group? I'm pretty sure people in Asia have much higher standards of behavior than Americans or Canadians do.

I don't mean to be that guy but I'm not seeing it. Otherwise, your argument is fine.

Probably a reaction to the comment I left yesterday on one of his videos.

I asked him why the fuck he needs a monthly donation to do 3 minute videos. and this is an honest question. making 3 minute videos take little to no effort and this fat fuck wants money for it? Fuck that

I don't buy into this patreon bullshit. You don't need money yo record your self talking. Sorry

Stawman: The Post

He has a new mailbag video coming in an hour and a half. Prepare your anus.

She gives an interesting take on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=NAZzSpBjYzE

Thanks for letting us know, Jason.

One of Jason's ex-friends told me he's literally dependent on the meager wages he makes from Youtube videos, which is now less than $150 a month. He needs his mom to chip in for his rent that's how fucked he is.