Blackcats gone

Piratefags blown the fuck out. 2016 is the year that keeps on giving.

check em

I thought it was the 30 GB day 1 patches doing that

Is there anything left to blow out?
Genuine question.
All recent releases on PC suck ass, are unoptimized as fuck, and additionally buggy.
Everyone on Holla Forums that uses PC as their main gaming platforms either plays games from 50 years ago or just emulates other platforms.
So what's the point?
Can you even ruin a scene that essentially doesn't exist anymore?
The only thing left on PC is indies and we can't even fucking talk about them on Holla Forums so what actually is left to talk about?

ok kiddo. 2/10

Gazelle Games only went under the radar for time being, after What.cd got taken down. Can't risk it.

There were video games in 1966?

The harder to pirate the worse the game. Odd isn't it ?

Well deus ex md linux version was cracked and dishonored 2 looks like shit on consoles and performs like shit on pc. watch dogs 2? lmao, bf1? useless without multi same with titanfall 2 and the division. god eater 1 got cracked so 2 soon, just cause 3 performs like shit on consoles and requires 16 gb for pc otherwise it stutters like crazy. Anno 2070 and new might and magic are shit, hitman 2016 is 50% off right now, total war warhammer just got elf dlc so CPY is waiting for the full version, homefront had free weekend and it was shit. What else is left? CPY reduced cracking time, pes 2017 and mirrors edge catalyst in about 1-2 months.

oh no all those great games

THe only one i had hope for was Totalwar Warhammer which it wasn't going to buy anyway because it was GOING to be a shitty DLC fest
Turns out it was a shitty DLC fest

The only GWS game I'm looking forward to now is deathwing

Well he's right

i know right? i can't believe a total war game would have a bunch of dlc. completely unheard of

The seas be fickle and the faggots keep sucking dick. It's the way of the things.

I MISS CA NOT BEING JEWS

But he's right. You can't talk about new indie games at all. Honestly, I think Holla Forums just hates video games.

No, Holla Forums just hates you.

At worst, pirates will have to start buying the games like your dumb ass did for who knows how many years, all the while keeping the games they didn't pay for that you did. Payfags will always be the ones losing.

What are you even on about? There are plenty of outlets that aren't in stupid countries that bend over.

bingo

The point is that in the past you could but now you can't. Pirating is getting the game for free so its never been about why, its been about why not.
And who gives a shit about Holla Forums? Just because Holla Forums likes to bitch and moan about absolutely everything new that comes out doesn't mean pirates shouldn't go for the indies.

I'd rather just get a different hobby.

Why are you so pro-corporations? Piracy should be a right.

Obvious bait.

please don't shit up the thread

this

Are you trying to pose yourself as superior for buying these shit games? I can't think of a single game that I wanted but couldn't pirate. What the hell are you trying to get at with this shit thread, my son?

lurk more

At least try to shitpost instead of half-assing it.

You have (1) too, faggot.

how's that reading comprehension?

How's that brain damage?

Issa dubs

Will I get some dubs?

complains about OP having (1), specifically
can't you fucks just lurk at least a year before posting?

you're jumping at shadows m8

Do you fucks plan on actually doing something with the thread?

What's the difference with you? You're a dumb shitposter who has absolutely nothing to add to the thread other than dumb ass shitposting and metacomplaining. Might as well just not post to not give the thread attention
Dumbass

Not really. The OP is already shit, there's not much that can be done with it.

(1) here, ask me anything

Wrong about what?

not particularly, no
1 and done OPs are more often than not just trying to be ebin troles xd

There hasn't been a single good game out yet that employs Denuvo, so there's that.

What were there? Doom, Tomb Raider 2 reboot, Hitman, DX MD. I don't even know of any others.

Have a free (you).

Yes there is something to be talked about. Its piracy goddamnit, there is shit you can talk about it, and what kind of OP do you expect? Yeah the faggot only started the thread and did nothing further but if you are not gonna use the thread then don't fucking bump it like an idiot.
Just let the thread fucking die already.

Why do you suck so much?

equating a random (1)-poster with a (1) and done OP
sorry I had to explain it to you, user
maybe you'll get there one day

there's that and the fact that it's obvious bait. Besides, haven't we already beaten this horse to death and back?

Gee I wonder why this board is dying.

But they're both equally cancerous. Again, why post in the thread to give it more attention if you're not content with it and it was never your intention to contribute to it?
Even if you don't sage, you invite other posters to reply to you without sageing, thus giving the thread attention. This all basically means that your retarded dumb ass actions are counterproductive and detrimental only to yourself.
The fact that not only you don't get this but you also keep on bumping the thread is the ultimate proof you're the ultimate dumbass.

even if you sage*
Woopsie

where do i go now
what do i do

Thats the question user. The industry is only going to get worse. I'm just glad I still have my backlog.

Just use public trackers until the police knock on your door. Prison life would be a step up for your poorfag pirating NEET ass anyway.

I hope you like getting fucked in the ass whenever you shower.

Lurking across the web, just like the days before kat and piratebay.

I like getting fucked in the ass any time of the day.

No game that has denuvo is worth pirating. I had already bought MGSV and I waited for AK to be on sale and even then I didn't even buy it, my bro did like at $15 and he told me to steam share. Everything else is really bad. Like game devs don't care about us anymore so why even bother buying AAA? The only one I'm looking forward to now is cyberpunk 2077 and MGsurvive, but I ain't buying them at launch either.

Want a new partner for the fucking?

Sail the seven seas for booty.

Not all games have denuvo tho, so some are worth pirating.

This is true. I pirated Ori and the blind nigger and ended up buying it because it was pretty satisfying. I want to buy dragon's dogdick which I also pirated but I'm waiting for it to get on sale.

Yeah, i found that there is a decent amount of great indies to play if you actually bother to look around and not just bitch about em like they are all the same.

Implying anyone even wants to play any recent releases. They're all shit I regret buying a ps4 and a wii u

Sage goes into the email field.

Why on earth did you do that? The wii u i kinda understand but ps4? What did you see in the ps4 to make it worth wasting bucks on it?

Hello feds.

The PS3 had a much better list of games three years into it then the PS4 and yet somehow the PS4 is the best selling console of this gen.

More people in the world. That's why "Best selling movie in history!" doesn't mean it's as good as previous movies; it just means there are more people buying it.

Also everyone was hyped for a Victorian Grotesque themed game, especially with DS combat. But it essentially cost them $400

Bloodborne s-sorry at least I didnt buy the wii u on release

I always thought buying a console just for one game is fucking retarded. I mean, the ps4 has a few good exclusives but they ain't worth it, unless you are a richfag i guess.

Well, i hope it was worth it. Maybe you could look up a few less known exclusives so that it isn't just collecting dust.

Are you pretending to hate AAA just to fit in?

We are always one step ahead on the piracy game. Cut one head off 2 others grow. Whenever they kill a tracker, I'm already getting an invite for a new one that takes in the refugees.

What the fuck am I supposed to do for fun now? I can't work because of an injury and the money I get barely pays for what I actually need. I guess I'm just expected to stare at the fucking wall all day now for fun.